Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibledeadwkS

Loc: Canada, eh? Flag
Re: Almost died last week fell asleep hit a dump truck.... [Re: superbob57]
    #26857736 - 08/01/20 09:38 PM (1 month, 21 days ago)

It can definitely be hard sometimes to trust doctors, but I think most of them have their hearts in the right places. You really dont want to fuck around with broken bones, if that shit doesnt heal properly it will be a literal pain in your body forever.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Almost died last week fell asleep hit a dump truck.... [Re: deadwk]
    #26857758 - 08/01/20 09:53 PM (1 month, 21 days ago)

Well I'm taking it easy as possible, I've just seen enough b.s. with medical field & how much they don't want to help with pain. I'm doing the best I can with what I got. Trust you me I want everything to heal right & it will I just keep looki g for answers ion all the wrong places...money would solve a lot & accomplish a lot but now I dont expect it to make me happy themy job & my attitude that do that. It's unfortunate I think like I just want to die but be lie if I said hasntcrossed my mind...Ive actually am trying to learn to speak my mind VS putting on a mask that says in not OK 👌 cause I'm not!!!

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

InvisibledeadwkS

Loc: Canada, eh? Flag
    #26857794 - 08/01/20 10:19 PM (1 month, 21 days ago)

Yea docs and pain management can be really iffy. Well it's a good start acknowledging how you're feeling inside that's how you make progress in healing :heart:

InvisibletyrannicalrexS
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #26857917 - 08/02/20 12:01 AM (1 month, 20 days ago)

I wish you well, and please try not to get addicted to the pain meds. Hopefully you don't develop chronic pain and crps etc...:heart:

--------------------

Watermelon man-"I think that society and just everything , it dose a good job at making people want to live some bull shit fairytale. it's mostly just so they can suck whatever out of us. The only thing they can suck is my dick." :smile:

Edited by tyrannicalrex (08/03/20 11:14 AM)

Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

Loc: South Flag
Re: Almost died last week fell asleep hit a dump truck.... [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26857929 - 08/02/20 12:07 AM (1 month, 20 days ago)

Remember.....No laughing.:mad2:

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

OfflinePsion
Sage
Re: Almost died last week fell asleep hit a dump truck.... [Re: pineninja] * 1
    #26858140 - 08/02/20 05:37 AM (1 month, 20 days ago)

this is definitely a sobering reminder: sleep is not optional, and it is not something you should ever, ever skimp on.

people often consider it one of the first things to give up as if it's something of little importance compared to work, homework, or other things that come up in life. it is not. you can only go a few days without sleep before hallucinations begin, and the negative impact begins at just a couple hours of missed sleep. that's right, just a couple hours. and sleep isn't something you can "stockpile" and save up for a rainy day. it takes several days just to recuperate from a day of lackluster sleep.

sleep isn't optional. consider it as important as water. you wouldn't go a day without drinking water, would you? (unless you absolutely had no option.) most people don't even consider going a day without eating. so why do you deprive yourself of something even more critical, when sleep puts you at serious risk of injury when you deprive yourself?

and by maintaining optimal sleep of 7-10 hours a day (depending on your own personal needs) over time, you will find that you think with far greater clarity, your productivity is far greater, and you have more energy throughout your day. your body and mind will also be healthier because sleep is essentially "maintenance time". it also is the time when you consolidate your memories, basically moving what you learned that day to long term memory, plus clearing out your short term memory so you can... actually make new memories for the next day. otherwise you're basically struggling to remember what you did every day because your brains flash drive is full.

plus, dreaming is pretty damn fun, especially if you can manage to lucid dream. though admittingly, i've yet to pull that off, just a few close attempts. >:

it just boggles my mind how many people go "yeah, but i don't have TIME to sleep a full nights sleep every day"! make time. it's for your own, and others safety and good health. it's one of the best health decisions you can make, because it affects your mind, body, and spirit, all three. and it's so dang easy, as simple as falling into bed.

but of course, it's pretty hard to remember advice like this when you're a sleep deprived zombie. try anyways. it's important.  :sleepingcow:

sweet dreams superbob, and i hope you heal up and feel pain free soon! :mushroom2:

Offlinesuperbob57
Male User Gallery

Re: Almost died last week fell asleep hit a dump truck.... [Re: Psion]
    #26858364 - 08/02/20 10:15 AM (1 month, 20 days ago)

Ohhh,I love sleep,I honestly just dosed off...I hadn't been up days on end it was just me falling asleep @ the wheel. It. Happens I have been going through a lot lately my Fiance passing a mental break I had of last month, just really fried ou, now one to really talk too.Mybest friend and one who listens Is now gone and it's hard.
That's 3 cars I've totaled this summer something seriously is telling me something...Im just going to sit back as much as I can the rest of the summer. Get addicted to pain meds lol if you can Get a script for more than 4 days, called ER Doc he said No, no primary care doc it sucks, but it is what it is. Im in so muchpainits stupid. I'll be glad inmonth when I feel better....

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

Offlinechutney
slappin' the whiners
    #26858620 - 08/02/20 01:02 PM (1 month, 20 days ago)

OP you sound burnt tf out

--------------------

Offlinesuperbob57
Male User Gallery

Re: Almost died last week fell asleep hit a dump truck.... [Re: chutney]
    #26858689 - 08/02/20 01:35 PM (1 month, 20 days ago)

Quote:

chutney said:
OP you sound burnt tf out[/quote

You fuking got it man!!!! Burned The fuck out! :manofapproval:

--------------------

Onlinespirit_shadow
I am sofa king
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#26858704 - 08/02/20 01:41 PM (1 month, 20 days ago)

I'm pretty sure I would fully awake intentionally drive into a big ass truck if my fiance died......fuck man I wish you the best <3

OfflinePsion
Sage
    #26859690 - 08/02/20 10:29 PM (1 month, 20 days ago)

Quote:

superbob57 said:
Ohhh,I love sleep,I honestly just dosed off...I hadn't been up days on end it was just me falling asleep @ the wheel. It. Happens I have been going through a lot lately my Fiance passing a mental break I had of last month, just really fried ou, now one to really talk too.Mybest friend and one who listens Is now gone and it's hard.
That's 3 cars I've totaled this summer something seriously is telling me something...Im just going to sit back as much as I can the rest of the summer. Get addicted to pain meds lol if you can Get a script for more than 4 days, called ER Doc he said No, no primary care doc it sucks, but it is what it is. Im in so muchpainits stupid. I'll be glad inmonth when I feel better....

yeah, that sounds more like depression than sleep deprivation then - hardly surprising, considering your situation. an excessive need to sleep is one of the classic signs, far more than the usual 7-10 hours, as is apathy/lethargy and brain fog.

you can always get meds for that of course, but those often just hide the pain, not treat it. your better bet is to tackle the root cause, whether it be via counseling, meditation, or some form of therapy, or a combination thereof. therapy can be all sorts of things - some people find healing through expressing themselves in art, for instance, while others find healing through working out or through hiking in nature, or doing other things they love.

i'm sure you're fiance wouldn't want your only memories with them to be those of loss - cherish those precious memories you had with them, and make more, so that when the time finally comes for you to depart this realm and you meet again in some other life, you two will have wonderful new things to tell each other.

InvisibleDoc9151M
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gulf Coast USA Flag
Re: Almost died last week fell asleep hit a dump truck.... [Re: Psion] * 2
    #26860391 - 08/03/20 11:40 AM (1 month, 19 days ago)

It's not that doctors don't want to help people in pain Today,  the problem is with the LAW, doctors are being sent to prison for simply prescribing pain medication because people want to blame them for someone else's actions.  Blame the abusers, that lie to get opiates,  blame the person that overdosed because they were abusing their medication and not the doctor that was only going by what he was told by the liar drug addict. Not all doctors in prison, for writing prescriptions for opiates, were running pill mills.  some, were only trying to help but their patients actions landed them in jail, because family members of patients don't want to accept their loved ones responsibility in over dosing and look to blame someone else or they are looking for a law suit.

I have suffered from chronic pain for years and I can honestly say that if you are taking so much pain medication that you are not feeling any pain at all, you are taking to much.  I have had to learn to Balance my pain and medication to the point that I'm not over medicating. Chronic pain is a bitch but you have to learn to live with a certain amount of pain and not rely on pills for total relief.

--------------------
Psilocybe cubensis data collection thread. please help with this project if you hunt wild cubensis.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=26513593&page=0&vc=1#26513593

Offlinesuperbob57
Male User Gallery

Re: Almost died last week fell asleep hit a dump truck.... [Re: Psion]
    #26861136 - 08/03/20 05:41 PM (1 month, 19 days ago)

I honestly I should be dead from the OD to riskybehaviors just dumbass decisions the IV usage of different RC chems just bad accidents lots of near death experiences kinda crazy I'm on 34 I have no regrets over life I don't I feel I lived many life times in 35 years. It just weird I keep on going when people around me die. Thing is with this Love with this girl wasn't expected it naturally bloomed like a flower would as relationship. She really did take my heart & unexpectedly fell on love, but I'm so glad I let things bloom & watch a person truly love me back, I 've never had that special love it was beautiful & it was real. Just didn't last long...but better to loved & lost then never loved at all. Ugh I miss Aimee...I might get back into my art or find something to work on till I feel well enough to figure things out again....

--------------------

InvisibleDoc9151M
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gulf Coast USA Flag
Re: Almost died last week fell asleep hit a dump truck.... [Re: superbob57] * 1
    #26861142 - 08/03/20 05:47 PM (1 month, 19 days ago)

I think it is a Great idea for you to delve into your art or something constructive instead self destruction. I too have had my dances with death, but I know that no matter what I do, I will not die before my time.

--------------------
Psilocybe cubensis data collection thread. please help with this project if you hunt wild cubensis.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=26513593&page=0&vc=1#26513593

Edited by Doc9151 (08/03/20 05:47 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Community >> The Pub