Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: Holybullshit]
    #26856843 - 08/01/20 08:32 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Holybullshit said:
It's a form of protest, performance art even, it was supposed to be discovered and reported on. And the police overreaction won't win them much sympathy, it just makes them look stupid and draws more attention to how ridiculous the war on drugs is.

Yep. Dude who sent it knew they would never be took.
Pretty obvious the point of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineicetech
 User Gallery

Loc: FSM's loving noodles.
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26856898 - 08/01/20 09:13 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Kind of cracks me up that anyone would think... ohhh random stuff in the mail!! I better put it in my mouth!!

Of course... if it were me i would have tested it and then been grateful :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: icetech]
    #26857733 - 08/01/20 07:38 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

What exactly does the DA plan on charging this person with?

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #26858189 - 08/02/20 05:42 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Terroristic threats of course.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: Holybullshit]
    #26858241 - 08/02/20 07:06 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Holybullshit said:

I don't see how a note saying "take a trip beyond the pigpen" with a bag of drugs can be seen as a terrorist threat.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: Cognitive_Shift] * 1
    #26858397 - 08/02/20 08:38 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

It’s Just a suggestion, really. The ONLY “negative” thing they did is call it a “pigpen”. Otherwise it’s just a bunch of free acid

It’s like if I got Hunter S Thompson’s briefcase in the mail and it was a lifetime of everything but inside it also said “take a trip beyond the -insult-“)

But it still had 75 pellets of mescaline, 4 sheets of high powered blotter acid.... you know the deal

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: rider420] * 2
    #26858549 - 08/02/20 10:02 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

rider420 said:

WTF is "the movement" are you trying to take a shit?

You should give this book a read when you can.

There's a real movement by very credible people -- scholars, doctors, even a former Bush administration drug czar, who are underneath the surface currently leading a charge in an attempt to evaporate the negative stigma attached to psychedelics, and to one day maybe even get them legalized on some level. This author details many of the major players who have dedicated their lives to it.

--------------------

OfflineGH19971
Psychonaut
Male
Loc: Canada
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: Fractal420]
    #26858736 - 08/02/20 11:55 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I sure hope it wasn't 1P-LSD, I'm afraid of the substance getting banned if it gains too much attention on the public radar. While it obviously was a mockery of the police more than anything, I wouldn't put any response past such a thin-skinned and authoritarian group.

OfflineGH19971
Psychonaut
Male
Loc: Canada
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: rider420] * 1
    #26858752 - 08/02/20 12:04 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

rider420 said:
Quote:

Niffla said:

Agreed. It seems funny on the surface but stuff like this doesn't help the movement at all. Only hurts it. Not to mention a waste of LSD (if it in fact is genuine LSD).

What do you do with contaminated LSD give it to the cops.

WTF is "the movement" are you trying to take a shit? Freedom is about how just a society is! The holocausts was not the Jews fault even if the Nazis clamed it was, anymore then the drug war is the fault of drug users! Get your facts straight. :assimilate:

Cannabis users know this fact here in Canada where our society is just a little ahead of the rest of the world.

I suspect Niffla was referring to the movement to decriminalize drugs. While it isn't our fault as drug users that these substances are taboo and criminalized, that doesn't absolve us of counterproductive behavior. The fact of the matter is that these substances are stigmatized and illegal, and if we want to change that, we need to do something other than mock law enforcement and waste these substances on people who won't use them. Police are a cowardly lot who might very well take a harmless prank like this as a threat. I'm all for defying authority and civil disobedience but this is just childish. Maybe we could try something akin to the 4/20 protests when weed was still illegal?

Edited by GH19971 (08/02/20 12:05 PM)

OfflineAncient Mariner
Friend
 User Gallery

Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: GH19971]
    #26858770 - 08/02/20 12:17 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

The pigs and pig sympathizers' reaction to this "attack", or gift rather, reveals their struggle to breakthrough their poorly controlled reality and insecurities. This package could very well have relieved them from their propensity towards aggression. Pigpen was indeed the final hurt of this blow to their ego.

But yeah, as humorous as this is, I don't think it will help towards the legalization of psychedelics. It only incites them. Better to manipulate the police than to send psychedelics to their doorstep. Also, with all that acid you can share it among hopefuls and get them to join the cause. :sun:

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: Cognitive_Shift] * 1
    #26859354 - 08/02/20 05:38 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Quote:

Holybullshit said:

I don't see how a note saying "take a trip beyond the pigpen" with a bag of drugs can be seen as a terrorist threat.

"Terroristic threats" are threats to cause harm to another person with terrorization as the result of the said actions.

From their pov he's clearly threatening with extremely dangerous substances, trying to coerce them to harm themselves by consuming them. They are terrorized that this person might dose them with LSD.

In their mind its no different than me leaving a stick of dynamite and a lighter on your doorstep with a note urging you to light it in order to explode with happiness.

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: Holybullshit] * 1
    #26859630 - 08/02/20 07:59 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Holybullshit said:

In their mind its no different than me leaving a stick of dynamite and a lighter on your doorstep with a note urging you to light it in order to explode with happiness.

Yep. It's just ignorance. My brother-in-law, who was once a guy who wanted to be a cop (he ended up spending time working in a jail, he is now completely out of all of that altogether), the other day he thought LSD was basically PCP. I had to go in depth and try to correct him on that. There's a really bad stigma attached to LSD specifically for a lot of people. Like they believe the stories about how you'll go insane and jump off a building. Or end up being the leader of a murderous cult like Charles Manson or some shit.

I mean shit, LSD and mushrooms (and really all the classic psychedelics) are listed under schedule 1 drugs which are considered:

a substance with a high potential for abuse

The substance has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States

First off, the top one alone. Just think about how wrong that is. A high potential for abuse??? We all know that is unequivocally 100% false yet there it is.

--------------------

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: Nifflerz]
    #26860048 - 08/03/20 05:31 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

marijuana is schedule 1 Also, obviously

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: rider420]
    #26861808 - 08/03/20 11:10 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I would be freaked out to even try to do this from here internationally with a fake return address and I send it to a police station in London or something. Even just a few hits. I mean the US could extradite my ass and make me serve time in a foreign prison. More then likely I would get away with it and for such a small amount it would not be worth the courts time or police time and money to arrest me in one place then extradite me to another and rack up a huge bill in both places considering investigations are much more costly then direct arrests and in the process they find drugs and hit you with another charge.

But man would I be paranoid regardless. Even a country at odds with the US where the US may just not give a fuck about their poor relationship and I want to have a good gag and send a bunch of LSD in a package through international mail to a police station in that country like somewhere in Asia I imagine the countries would get along just long enough for the US to extradite my ass to wherever the fuck so I could get the death penalty in that country. Imagine I send some shit like to North Korea to a police station then they threaten nuclear war with the US so the US extradites my shit over there for good relations.

Idk probably in a few days no one will remember this happened. Still it would suck to get caught.

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

OfflineWhoManBeing
PsychedelicYogi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: imachavel]
    #26861816 - 08/03/20 11:19 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Person just wanted to make news. Such little amount could be sent on paper would cost much of anything. And a drop into any post box be secure.

--------------------
Hip, hip... WhoRAy!!!

Eye was thinking the other day...  ahh, thinking never done me no good.

Offlineallseeingike
Male User Gallery

Loc: elgin ill-miami fl
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #26862557 - 08/04/20 12:09 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Quote:

Holybullshit said:

I dont either but i also dont see how it could be labeled an attack yet it was

Offlinekreamy
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #26880540 - 08/14/20 06:20 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

:thumbup:

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: kreamy]
    #26881096 - 08/15/20 06:03 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I sure hope it wasn't 1P-LSD, I'm afraid of the substance getting banned if it gains too much attention on the public radar.

Less 1p means more actual Lucy but also I mean cmon eventually 1p will be banned unless there’s a true renaissance of the psychedelics and no more bans of (Most likely) safe novel substances like tryptamines and lyserg.

To me it seems the people who really love 1p the most are people without a quality local acid plug so instead of DNMs people feel like 1p is safer to order cause it’s not illegal, but it already has been treated as if it was lsd when intercepted. The agencies are most def aware of 1p already. Just not the mind melting media (NBC who for example took it on themselves to just recently make sure BDO was removed from amazon and everyone who wants it gets 20 years- they did that)

I hate that 25E-NBOH is becoming a thing and it’s def sold on blotter but it has a short duration and doesn’t feel like L. I would hate a repeat of that 25i bs, what a shitty period. Methylone killed MD for a while too ughh

These types of RCs do fuck up the whole supply chain cause people get greedy. Ofc methylone was cheaper and easier to get when it was legal so fuck the yellow marquis results you’re “rolling”

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

Loc: North EU
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: Fractal420] * 1
    #26881109 - 08/15/20 06:22 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

LOL

“These cowardly acts towards all law enforcement are not going to be tolerated and whomever this individual or individuals are, should be assured that we will be doing everything within our power to seek you out and hold you accountable to the fullest extent of the law,” Undersheriff Sean O’Brien said in a statement.

“The targeted attacks on our St. Lawrence County law enforcement are inexcusable and must be prosecuted,”

This joke flew right over their heads and over the heads of some people in this thread too apparently. It is just inviting the cops to take a trip! Nobody got drugged against their will and it was obvious that the package would containg drugs. A real gentleman move. And who cares about the acid lost jesus christ

OfflineSporeJunkie
Pöåšt Šhïttēr
Male User Gallery

Loc: TheOnlyTenISee
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: InnerWisdom]
    #26881173 - 08/15/20 07:40 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

What’s the joke?

--------------------
Royale with cheese

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies