Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> DIY and Home Improvement

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Edibles

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSprewellSleeve
Male

Loc: USA
Decluttering And Small Furniture - Where Can I Get Affordable Things?
    #26850395 - 07/28/20 05:51 PM (9 days, 14 hours ago)

Me and my family live in a small apartment and we've been getting rid of stuff and organizing. I want to get some storage stuff to save space. A lot of places online are expensive, not everything, but there's stores with small furniture for hundreds of dollars. One of things I might want to get is one of those multi-functional folding tables for the kitchen. Any suggestions for furniture stores/websites? Also what space savers and organizing products do you like?

--------------------

Edited by SprewellSleeve (07/28/20 05:51 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSprewellSleeve
Male

Re: Decluttering And Small Furniture - Where Can I Get Affordable Things? [Re: SprewellSleeve]
    #26850432 - 07/28/20 06:15 PM (9 days, 14 hours ago)

Also I'm looking for cd/dvd/book storagage.

--------------------

OfflineForrester
dumbfounded dipshit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maine, USA Flag
Re: Decluttering And Small Furniture - Where Can I Get Affordable Things? [Re: SprewellSleeve] * 1
    #26853799 - 07/30/20 02:51 PM (7 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

SprewellSleeve said:
One of things I might want to get is one of those multi-functional folding tables for the kitchen. Any suggestions for furniture stores/websites? Also what space savers and organizing products do you like?

You could always get the world's most popular table for tiny houses...

It's made by Ikea, if you have one near you check it out.  Not sure if they still carry them, but probably.

All folded up it takes up like 2.5 sq feet of floor space, but opens pretty big.  We've had one for like 5 years and it's held up pretty well.

--------------------
Have some medicinal mushrooms and want to get the most out of them?  Try this double extraction method.

OfflineSprewellSleeve
Male

Re: Decluttering And Small Furniture - Where Can I Get Affordable Things? [Re: Forrester]
    #26857672 - 08/01/20 06:43 PM (5 days, 14 hours ago)

Quote:

Forrester said:
Quote:

SprewellSleeve said:
One of things I might want to get is one of those multi-functional folding tables for the kitchen. Any suggestions for furniture stores/websites? Also what space savers and organizing products do you like?

You could always get the world's most popular table for tiny houses...

It's made by Ikea, if you have one near you check it out.  Not sure if they still carry them, but probably.

All folded up it takes up like 2.5 sq feet of floor space, but opens pretty big.  We've had one for like 5 years and it's held up pretty well.

That looks great. Didn't find it on their website yet. Me and my mom want to get a hutch for the kitchen instead of a table since it's too small in there and we haven't sat down in there in a long time. I'm still gonna look into this kind of table though. If I don't use it for the kitchen I might be able to use it somewhere else.

--------------------

OfflineKwyjibo
Stranger

Loc: California Flag
Re: Decluttering And Small Furniture - Where Can I Get Affordable Things? [Re: SprewellSleeve] * 1
    #26857688 - 08/01/20 06:58 PM (5 days, 13 hours ago)

OfflineSprewellSleeve
Male

Re: Decluttering And Small Furniture - Where Can I Get Affordable Things? [Re: Kwyjibo]
    #26857803 - 08/01/20 08:30 PM (5 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

Kwyjibo said:
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/norden-gateleg-table-birch-90423887/

Thank you! That seems like a good price as well. You and Forrester are a big help.:thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineForrester
dumbfounded dipshit
Male User Gallery

Re: Decluttering And Small Furniture - Where Can I Get Affordable Things? [Re: SprewellSleeve]
    #26858166 - 08/02/20 04:44 AM (5 days, 4 hours ago)

Ikea has lots of other options too, for pretty decent prices, if you're lucky enough to have one near you.  We have to drive like 3 hours to boston to get to one :frown:

--------------------
Have some medicinal mushrooms and want to get the most out of them?  Try this double extraction method.

OfflineSprewellSleeve
Male

Re: Decluttering And Small Furniture - Where Can I Get Affordable Things? [Re: Forrester]
    #26859769 - 08/02/20 09:22 PM (4 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

Forrester said:
Ikea has lots of other options too, for pretty decent prices, if you're lucky enough to have one near you.  We have to drive like 3 hours to boston to get to one :frown:

A lot of ones not on the website?

I have one not that far from me. I've been thinking about going there. Probably will soon.

--------------------

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
    #26859777 - 08/02/20 09:25 PM (4 days, 11 hours ago)

You could always try making your own.

OfflineSprewellSleeve
Male

Re: Decluttering And Small Furniture - Where Can I Get Affordable Things? [Re: nooneman]
    #26859830 - 08/02/20 10:10 PM (4 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:
You could always try making your own.

If you mean doing carpentry work, I don't have the knowledge, skills, nor space for that. I would like to learn it.

--------------------

Edited by SprewellSleeve (08/02/20 10:10 PM)

OfflineForrester
dumbfounded dipshit
Male User Gallery

#26861023 - 08/03/20 02:38 PM (3 days, 18 hours ago)

I'm not actually sure whether the stores have anything that's not on the website.  My wife's the bigger fan than I, I think it's boring and their food tastes like ass.  :lol:

But it's hard to walk thru there without finding a bunch of stuff you need/want if you're looking to furnish a place.

--------------------

OfflineSprewellSleeve
Male

#26861302 - 08/03/20 05:41 PM (3 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Forrester said:
I'm not actually sure whether the stores have anything that's not on the website.  My wife's the bigger fan than I, I think it's boring and their food tastes like ass.  :lol:

But it's hard to walk thru there without finding a bunch of stuff you need/want if you're looking to furnish a place.

:lol:I never ate there. I imagine it isn't great. A food court there seems random. Haven't been to an Ikea in a while so now you got me interested in trying it just because (unless they only serve food I don't eat).

--------------------

OfflineGreenHorns
some kind of boogin
 User Gallery

Loc: Funkytown
    #26861850 - 08/04/20 12:17 AM (3 days, 8 hours ago)

Ikea for the win. Lots of very neat space saver designs and great prices. There's also a lot of reclaimed pallet diy projects online that are very simple and just require a circular saw and simple hand tools. If your near a big box store or better yet Costco you can get CHEP pallets which are usually oak and very heavy duty. Great for furniture.

--------------------

follow your dreams and stay asleep.
Spawning to Bulk Substate TEK

General Myco Info / FAQ / Terminology

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Edibles

General Interest >> DIY and Home Improvement