Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineacidninja
student
Male User Gallery

Loc: the system
LSD has finally found me... * 2
    #26857480 - 08/01/20 03:47 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Man I haven't posted here in donkeys, feels good to be back.

I'll get straight to the point, good buddy of mine from old school has been on the deep markets for a while, got a 25 sheet delivered, it's got skulls and the whole sheet seems to be goblins?

He's tried and tested a 5 strip, the madman and its the real deal, 250ug each according to the source. Me and my cousin are going to try 2 tabs each from the 6 we got and I'm giving 2 to my Pa.

Lots of experience with mushrooms and dmt but this is a first for the both me and the cuz, any idea whats to be expected? Ive tried to get a trip report out of my pal but hes too fried lol.

We're reckoning it will be like dmt for a good few hours

6 tabs - 250ug a tab - 500ug each (Is 500ug really a good idea for first time?)

Cheers :pipesmoke:

--------------------

- DMT
- Liberty Cap Gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: LSD has finally found me... [Re: acidninja] * 2
    #26857485 - 08/01/20 03:56 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I wouldn't exceed 200mics for a first time. I wouldn't expect them to actually be 250mics. It's not impossible but the vast majority are 80-110

Offlineacidninja
student
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD has finally found me... [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26857492 - 08/01/20 04:00 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah we were both skeptical on the dosage we reckon there around 100 each. That being said 200ug seems bareable, we've both gone deep into dmt though would you say it has any similarities? :takingnotes::cheers:

--------------------

- DMT
- Liberty Cap Gallery

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: LSD has finally found me... [Re: acidninja]
    #26857516 - 08/01/20 04:17 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Everyone is different but I find acid way more manageable than mushrooms. Arguably social. Lots of energy and wandering thoughts. Listen to some music and don't constrain yourself, just kind of indulge and have fun. Compared to mushrooms it's not nearly as confusing or overwhelming feeling. In normal doses. Compared to DMT idk. Ayahuasca is closer to mushrooms and DMTs visuals are so vivid. LSD visuals can be vivid, but it's different. Even the come up, there have been so many times I sat there wondering if I was getting high at all then I stand up and it's like whaaaaaa:lol:

Offlineacidninja
student
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD has finally found me... [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26857520 - 08/01/20 04:20 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Very interesting... thanks for your input dude :strokebeard: cant wait honestly, hopefully the suns back out again soon it was roasting yesterday, roll a couple, grab a garden blanket and let the clouds take us... hopefully :pipesmoke:

--------------------

- DMT
- Liberty Cap Gallery

Edited by acidninja (08/01/20 04:21 PM)

OfflineSugabearcrisp
Not Your Average Bear
Male User Gallery

Loc: maybe I had too much, too fast
    #26857530 - 08/01/20 04:26 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Try posting them to the recent lsd prints thread to see if someone is familiar

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/21949143

--------------------
This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Another pub thread
No crying in OTD
Click

OfflineTyperwritermonky
shboop a doop a doop

Loc: Mrs. Brown's Teahouse
Re: LSD has finally found me... [Re: Sugabearcrisp] * 3
    #26857679 - 08/01/20 06:49 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Go for one and a half, and see how you feel in an hour.  If they are indeed 250ug (which they probably aren't) then 375ug will put both of you in for a wild time, equivalent to probably about 7-8g of cubensis mushrooms.

If they are probably more like 200ug, then 300ug would be the ideal dose for a first timer whose very experienced with psychedelics already.

They're probably more like 175ug, which is fine because even 260ug or so will STILL be a fascinating journey.

If they are 250ug, then taking two would cause you and your trip mate to probably black out for a little while and you will be in for a very, very deep journey equivelent to probably like 10g of mushrooms and a trip that'll last 16 hours or so.

OfflineCosmic Eye
The 2nd tallest
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD has finally found me... [Re: Typerwritermonky]
    #26857700 - 08/01/20 07:08 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Agreed I havent really heard of a 250ug tab. Even if that were the case 2 is too much imo. Be safe and try 1-1.5. Never know it might be just enough to handle.

Also what exact molecule is it if you know?

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #26857741 - 08/01/20 07:42 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Congrats!

500 micros for a first trip is not a good idea. 100-200 micros is a much better range for a first timer. Also plan for 12 hours of tripping!

Enjoy That Real :lsd:

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: LSD has finally found me... [Re: acidninja] * 1
    #26857905 - 08/01/20 09:54 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

They're almost certainly 100ug, but you should probably do just one your first time just to be on the safe side. I think 200ug is a good intro dose for someone already experienced with psychedelics (it was my first dose with lysergamides, and I think it was the perfect dose for my own introduction), but just in case on the off chance that those are more than 100ug, you should start with just one for safety.

Invisiblebreeg89
i'll tell ya hwhat

Loc: mass
Re: LSD has finally found me... [Re: nooneman]
    #26857933 - 08/01/20 10:09 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I'd be doing just one of those to test the waters first. No way they're really 250 ug, but even if they're just 100 ug, that can still be really strong. Vaporized DMT is obviously intense, but the saving grace is that any rough time will be over within minutes (even if it feels a lot longer). LSD can be as brutal as mushrooms or DMT, but it lasts longer than both of those.

OfflineAncient Mariner
Friend
 User Gallery

#26857944 - 08/01/20 10:15 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Lucky you! I've been waiting for acid to show up again for a good while now.

My limited experience with acid is that it is quite different than DMT but then I never did a ten strip. I can imagine a lot of shrooms to touch into hyperspace territory but not acid.

That said, if you've done some real work with DMT, LSD should be a breeze. Still, I'd start low because some people who love shrooms have uncomfortable acid trips and never touch it again.

Happy travels!  :willynilly:

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: LSD has finally found me... [Re: Ancient Mariner]
    #26857966 - 08/01/20 10:33 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

You should try DNM, it's widely available and pretty easy to get.

OfflineAncient Mariner
Friend
 User Gallery

#26857985 - 08/01/20 11:05 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Oh I probably should but I'm the least tech-savvy millenial to come upon this earth. I still don't know what encrypt means. Thanks for the advice though. Hopefully someone just one day knocks on my door with a free vial.  :drugnerd:

InvisibleLizardWizard
GnomeGrower
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the parking lot
Re: LSD has finally found me... [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26858069 - 08/02/20 12:38 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Congrats!

500 micros for a first trip is not a good idea. 100-200 micros is a much better range for a first timer. Also plan for 12 hours of tripping!

Enjoy That Real :lsd:

yOu'Re NoT sUpPoSed To GiVe D0sAge AdV!cE!

--------------------
The best things in life
can be smelled on one's fingers.

InvisibleInnerEternity
Stranger

Re: LSD has finally found me... [Re: LizardWizard] * 2
    #26858127 - 08/02/20 02:41 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

As experience with other psychedelics doesn't prepare you to DMT, DMT doesn't prepare you to other psychedelics. They're too different. Even mushrooms and LSD are very different. If someone may one more manageable than the other, it doesn't mean it's the same for you.

Every drug is different and every person is different.

InvisibleLizardWizard
GnomeGrower
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the parking lot
Re: LSD has finally found me... [Re: InnerEternity]
    #26858143 - 08/02/20 03:41 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

There's, that, and I think 100µg from the first trips I ever had (hoffman bicycle blotter)  is a lot to handle as a first time for a novice.

Not all lsd is the same. The Hoffman blotter that was around 10-15 yrs ago was very known to be a harsh lsd, one with a typically high amount of bodyload and potential for bad trips. It was still just plain old lsd though; just probably of a lower quality batch.

--------------------
The best things in life
can be smelled on one's fingers.

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: LSD has finally found me... [Re: LizardWizard] * 5
    #26858200 - 08/02/20 05:59 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LizardWizard said:

yOu'Re NoT sUpPoSed To GiVe D0sAge AdV!cE!

Dosage advice is only forbidden in ODD (the other drugs subforum).
In TPE (the psychedelic experience subforum), dosage advice is permitted, even desired.

:cookiemonster:

-

100ug can be intense, yes. But if one is used to psychedelics 150 to 200 ug would be a great introduction to LSD.
I found 200ug to be pretty similar to 3.5g of good cubes. Intensity wise.
So if you can handle 4g of shrooms there is no need to fear 200ug of lsd. It is much gentler to the mind than shrooms.

-

OfflineAncient Mariner
Friend
 User Gallery

Re: LSD has finally found me... [Re: Pandemoon]
    #26858573 - 08/02/20 10:29 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DMT doesn't prepare you to other psychedelics.

Interesting. I guess everyone's different but it seems to me that being used to things like ego-dissolution and pure panic, along with earth-shattering perspective shifts could make any psychoactive experience milder by comparison.

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: LSD has finally found me... [Re: Typerwritermonky] * 2
    #26858742 - 08/02/20 11:58 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Typerwritermonky said:
Go for one and a half, and see how you feel in an hour.  If they are indeed 250ug (which they probably aren't) then 375ug will put both of you in for a wild time, equivalent to probably about 7-8g of cubensis mushrooms.

If they are probably more like 200ug, then 300ug would be the ideal dose for a first timer whose very experienced with psychedelics already.

They're probably more like 175ug, which is fine because even 260ug or so will STILL be a fascinating journey.

If they are 250ug, then taking two would cause you and your trip mate to probably black out for a little while and you will be in for a very, very deep journey equivelent to probably like 10g of mushrooms and a trip that'll last 16 hours or so.

375ug of acid is way more managable than 7-8g of mushrooms.. everyone is different for sure but imo that equivalent dose of mushrooms would be far more overwhelming feeling and more visual. I've done both a lot as well as both together and/or with rue. I'd do 375mics of acid just about anywhere but 7-8g of mushrooms would give me pause and I'd know i need a safe space or at least a well packed backpack.. I know that can't just be me because I know how much people love playing music on acid and how much my motor skills can get fucked up doing mushrooms. Acid can be intense but the difference is so night and day that I'm not sure comparing doses works for the uninitiated.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies