Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTW80
Stranger
Male

Loc: Chicago
New here
    #26857431 - 08/01/20 03:19 PM (2 days, 14 hours ago)

Hi everyone,

I've been interested in psychedelics for a very long time, but only recently had my own experiences.  I'm new to everything - in my 40's so skipped the usual timeline. 

Only had a mushroom experience last year for the first time; my friend gave me too much for a first time - it took me a week to feel normal after.  But sure enough, the universe explained how much it loves me.

So many years of alcohol and other drugs, but never did weed cuz I don't like smoke and never tried any psychedelics. 

I've started experimenting with legal edibles here in Chicago, and I've had some excellent experiences that have me wanting to explore psychedelics.  I didn't know edible cannabis could have those qualities!  What a nice surprise.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemeowjinx
Stranger
Re: New here [Re: TW80]
    #26857496 - 08/01/20 04:01 PM (2 days, 13 hours ago)

Welcome to shroomery and the world of psychedelics!

Yeah, I tend to get "mushroom hangovers" where I feel a bit out of it for a day or two after a big trip. But like you put it, they show me how much the universe loves me so I keep coming back to them

It's a shame that they're illegal, I think it's patently obvious to anyone who has tried psychedelics that they have a lot of potential to heal psychological pain

Anyway, enjoy shrooms and I recommend reading up on growing your own. That becomes a high in and of itself if you get deep enough into it

OfflineTW80
Stranger
Male

Loc: Chicago
Re: New here [Re: meowjinx]
    #26857560 - 08/01/20 05:04 PM (2 days, 12 hours ago)

^Thank you!

Also, when I did those mushrooms, at some points my body was shaking a bit - a little hot/cold.  I kind of felt like a jet flying into orbit, full throttle.  That feeling I would call "too high."  It faded, but I've also had that feeling when I've had too many edibles.

I prefer the trees to talk to me, and for what I call my "glowing memory rolodex" to flip.

OfflineTrip_In-To_Reality
Stranger
 User Gallery
New user long time visitor [Re: TW80]
    #26857648 - 08/01/20 06:22 PM (2 days, 11 hours ago)

Just looking for thoughts on last night's pick

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started