Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
Not even the Devil burns in Hell for All Eternity
    #26857018 - 08/01/20 10:22 AM (5 days, 22 hours ago)

NOT EVEN THE DEVIL BURNS IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY.

I spoke with God directly, like the Holy Books say we can, and asked Him to teach me directly, so that I could speak of His words here, for you all, and most especially for you, reading this.

God told me:

"There is great misunderstanding in the religions that exist upon the earth. One of the most tragic ones is the miserable image of burning in Hell for all eternity.

I ask you to go into the world and proclaim that burning in Hell for all eternity does not exist.

I am a Lover more than a Hater, a Giver and a Forgiver.

My Love is Infinite and my Forgiveness, complete.

The Devil was the first to leave Heaven and will be the last to return to it, not to overthrow Heaven but because there is a time for everything and there will be a time that even the Devil repents and returns to Heaven where I will meet Him with open arms in full forgiveness for all he has done.

My Love will not even allow for the Devil himself to burn in Hell forever, to be wayward from my Love, forever.

DO NOT FEAR OR WISH ETERNAL DAMNATION ON ANYONE - ETERNAL LOVE IS ALL THAT EXISTS.

The shepherd's staff serves to sometimes beat a sheep and sometimes to lift a sheep out of peril but the shepherd's staff in My hand always serves the furthering of the greater good and your personal good.

You can Accept Me or Reject Me, but I, your God, will never, not ever, reject any of you, no matter how wayward or wicked.

I rule with Faith - Hope - Love
The Devil works on you with Fear - Doubt - Pain.

Listen to your preacher! Is he ruling you with Faith Hope and Love or raising your fear with threats of Hell Fire and Eternal Damnation?

Every Sin is a Mistake.

What Loving Father punishes a few mistakes with Eternal Damnation? No Loving Father! It would be a Devil making such threats and even the Devil is powerless to make that threat come true.

I am the God of All Things. The Devil has NO power over Me and I have All power over him. He is Forgiven.

You did bad. You sinned and it eats at you. You WILL have to atone for it in your life and death but one thing is clear and rub your eyes so you read this exactly as it says:

I HAVE COMPLETELY FORGIVEN OF YOU, ALL SINS.

That does not mean you should not be Righteous because the world needs you Righteous -- it means that the Grand Master of Space, Time and All Things will NEVER let you suffer for all Eternity - and I will never erase you from the Book of All Things.

YOU are ESSENTIAL to My Plan for ALL ETERNITY."

It is these words He spoke, and I am but the messenger, the bearer of His Message, in all humility, just one of His sons, asked to deliver a Message that emphasizes the triumph of Love over Fear.

Nobody burns in Hell forever -- Not even the Devil.

I apologize if anybody feels offended or wronged by this. As you can understand, I have no choice but to obey the Most High in bringing you this message.

Peace to all.

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :gold:  :silver:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSaturns-perlius
drifting
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Not even the Devil burns in Hell for All Eternity [Re: Asante]
    #26857367 - 08/01/20 02:36 PM (5 days, 18 hours ago)

𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’”π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’ˆπ’‚π’–π’… β€˜π’…π’†π’Žπ’Šπ’–π’“π’ˆπ’†β€™ π’Šπ’” 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 π’‰π’šπ’‘π’†π’“~π’Žπ’†π’Žπ’ƒπ’“π’‚π’π’†π’… π’‚π’π’•π’Š-𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒍 π’Žπ’‚π’”π’”π’†π’… π’“π’‚π’π’„π’π’“π’π’–π’”π’π’š π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’ 𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏~ π’“π’†π’ˆπ’–π’π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’‰π’Šπ’” π’π’†π’ˆπ’Šπ’π’π’” 𝒐𝒇 π’‡π’π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒔 π’‡π’“π’π’Ž 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒆{π˜Ύπ™π™§π™šπ™¨π™©π™€π™¨}~π’Žπ’‚π’Šπ’π’•π’‚π’Šπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒅𝒂À𝒕𝒉𝒔 π’‚π’ƒπ’šπ’”π’”π’‚π’ 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒔 π’Žπ’‚π’Šπ’π’•π’‚π’Šπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ  π’•π’‰π’†π’Šπ’“ π’π’π’–π’“π’Šπ’”π’‰π’Žπ’†π’π’• π’”π’–π’‘π’‘π’π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’•π’‰π’†π’š π’‚π’π’π’–π’‚π’π’π’š 𝒔𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒛𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 π’‡π’“π’π’Ž π’ˆπ’π’π’ƒπ’‚π’, π’†π’™π’•π’†π’π’”π’Šπ’—π’† π’‰π’–π’Žπ’‚π’ π’”π’–π’‡π’‡π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ~ π‘ͺπ’π’†π’‚π’“π’π’š π’†π’™π’‘π’π’‚π’Šπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’„π’‚π’π’π’π’Šπ’„π’Šπ’•π’š 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒔 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘩 𝘀π˜ͺ𝘳𝘀𝘭𝘦~ π’‚π’‘π’•π’π’š π’π’‚π’Žπ’†π’… 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 π’Šπ’•π’”π’†π’π’‡β€™π’” π’‚π’ƒπ’šπ’”π’”, π’‘π’“π’†π’„π’Šπ’”π’†π’π’š π’Šπ’•π’” π’‚π’“π’„π’•π’Šπ’„ π’π’‚π’Œπ’† 𝘊𝘰𝘀𝘺𝘡𝘢𝘴~ π’•π’‰π’†π’š 𝒆𝒂𝒕 π’Šπ’π’‡π’‚π’π’•π’” 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 π’Šπ’ π’†π’™π’•π’π’π’Žπ’†π’π’• 𝒐𝒇 𝑺À𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓 π’‡π’‚π’“π’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ. π’”π’–π’ƒπ’”π’Šπ’…π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏..𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 π’†π’—π’Šπ’ 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’“π’π’šπ’‚π’π’•π’š+ 𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒓𝒂-π’›π’Šπ’π’π’Šπ’”π’• 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 π’‡π’“π’π’π’•π’Žπ’†π’ π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’ˆπ’‚π’•π’†π’” π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’˜π’π’“π’π’…π’˜π’Šπ’…π’† 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝘚𝘒𝘣𝘣𝘒𝘡𝘦À𝘯 π’–π’π’•π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’“ π’‚π’ˆπ’†π’π’…π’‚ {𝙖𝙑𝙑 π™žπ™£ 𝒅 π™žπ™˜π™ π™šβ€™π™¨ β€˜π™©π™π™š π™©π™§π™žπ™œπ™œπ™šπ™§β€™}
𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’…π’“π’‚π’Šπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’”π’•π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’“π’π’π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’–π’Žπ’ƒπ’Šπ’π’Šπ’„π’‚π’ 𝒇𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 π’“π’‚π’…π’Šπ’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’”π’Šπ’π’„π’† 𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 π’ƒπ’†π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒖𝒏.(𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 π’…π’˜π’‚π’“π’…π’– 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒂’𝒔 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓 π’”π’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’”) 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆’𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’ˆΓΆπ’•π’π’” π’†π’π’•π’Šπ’•π’š...𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 π’‚π’‡π’‡π’Šπ’π’Šπ’‚π’•π’†π’…...𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆’𝒔 π’Žπ’π’“π’† π’‚π’”π’˜π’†π’π’ π’Žπ’‚π’•π’† 𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒔. 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 π’Žπ’‚π’™π’˜π’†π’π’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 π’‡π’“π’π’Ž 𝒂 π’„π’π’Šπ’‡π’‡ π’†π’…π’ˆπ’†...𝒂𝒍𝒍 π’Šπ’• π’•π’‚π’Œπ’†π’”...π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’π’† π’”π’π’Šπ’‘! that’s pasted from my reddit account, glad to be a member finally after annual lurking!

--------------------
hello gents

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: Not even the Devil burns in Hell for All Eternity [Re: Asante] * 1
    #26858077 - 08/02/20 12:52 AM (5 days, 8 hours ago)

It would seem that the Clear Light of Unmitigated Reality is Heaven for the one identified with it and Hell for those who are identified with what we conventionally refer to as evil. Beings like Trump are all husk and no kernel, the latter being identical to the Light just as Atman is equal to Brahman in the Hindu idiom. I can imagine that the death of good people will be like slipping into a hot bath while the evil will experience the same immersion as volcanic lava. In the final words of The Dead, "Be kind."

--------------------
Ξ³Ξ½αΏΆΞΈΞΉ ΟƒΞ±α½Ο„ΟŒΞ½ - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Offlinesaintdextro
Entheogen psychonaut
Male

Re: Not even the Devil burns in Hell for All Eternity [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #26860079 - 08/03/20 06:09 AM (4 days, 2 hours ago)

I had a dream the other week, first off I've been struggling with my schizo stuff, kept having bad thoughts at the same time i had a good thought, religiously and blasphemies battling, but one night as I slept, I saw what looked like the old street fighter games for super nintendo, on one side was good thoughts, the other bad thoughts and they were fighting each other, and than I saw a scene from my life where I was in a room, at first I said "hey, I recognize that memory,,," but than I went evil in the memory and said "I deny you God I wanna do this alone without you!", I immediately said "hey wait! I Didn't say that!", but, the end of the dream is a little hard to remember but I had a glimpse of floating in the sky and the impression that it doesn't matter what you think,,,

I than woke up exactly on a spot of a Ajahn Brahm Dhamma Talk left playing where he was describing "unconditional love", he was saying something along the lines of "...no matter what you do, say or think, I will always love you,,,and if you don't accept that, that's hate." the way it coincided with the dream and waking left me spooked but relaxed at the same time,,,my thoughts are getting better me thinks BTW.

If there is no hell, atleast some good music came out of the theme!:

Califone & Modest Mouse (Slayer cover) lyrics

(me thinks this cover is creepier than the original.)

--------------------
"He who finds peace and joy
And radiance within himself
That man becomes one with God
And vanishes into God's bliss."

-Bhagavad Gita, 5.24
One 21 - Building Better Bombs
One 21 - Pacified
One 21 - Two Sides Is Fine
"Respectability is a cloak for the hypocrite" - Jiddu Krishnamurti

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: Not even the Devil burns in Hell for All Eternity [Re: saintdextro]
    #26861267 - 08/03/20 05:24 PM (3 days, 15 hours ago)

It would seem that a good deal of schizophrenia-related conflict takes the archetypal form of God vs. Devil and the fervency of the struggle can easily be thought to be Hell. I am not denying hellish states of consciousness or that Hell is 'only in your head.' I may deny the artistic imagery we have from medieval artists or the notion that Hell is a physical place, i.e., in the Earth's magma core, but Hell is a real enough experience for many people whether mentally ill or not - those in prisons, gulags, concentration camps, starving to death, war-torn regions, warlord victims, dying of disease,  etc., etc. Hellish conditions exist both on Earth and in one's mind.

Music that uplifts is far better than any type that increases negative feelings or elicits negative imagery, healthy or not. Even plants respond positively to some music, neutral to others, and demonstrably negative to others. For example, plants seem to flourish under Mozart, Bach or sitar, negatively to thrash/heavy metal. I do not know in all fairness whether these findings have held up over time, but even if they haven't, they still apply to my psyche. :yesnod:

--------------------
Ξ³Ξ½αΏΆΞΈΞΉ ΟƒΞ±α½Ο„ΟŒΞ½ - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Invisibleturbulentflow
Probably sober
I'm a teapot

Re: Not even the Devil burns in Hell for All Eternity [Re: Asante]
    #26861901 - 08/04/20 01:56 AM (3 days, 6 hours ago)

Everything dies.

--------------------
"We cannot command nature except by obeying her."

Offlinesaintdextro
Entheogen psychonaut
Male

Re: Not even the Devil burns in Hell for All Eternity [Re: turbulentflow]
    #26861921 - 08/04/20 02:40 AM (3 days, 6 hours ago)

Hell yeah this schizo stuff been positive forces vs. negative forces, it started when I was 19, thought people were talking/playing jokes behind my back, progressively over the course of a year I started to think my family and friends were hiding a camera in my room, than they were reading my mind but really good at keeping this all as a secret, by the end of a year, when I was now 20, I for the first year and a half only heard 4 voices, two of my older brothers (devout Christian's) our Bible teacher, and a girl I couldn't identify, the four of them immediately began hammering me the question that I'm either Jesus Christ or the anti Christ, there were of course plenty of jokes through out (God bless my family), but I failed the test and they would terrify me saying I was the anti Christ, than the test would start over and they say I'm Jesus Christ πŸ™, after back and forth winning/ losing I remember my one brother assured me that no matter how many times I failed I always will get another chance to be Jesus and succeed, of course none of this made sense to me at the time, this is before many dreams and and other schizo evidence that we are a part of God, and that it's not that I'm literally Christ or the anti Christ  but rather that's just symbolic of good person or bad person...                                      The main problem with this was hurting/burdening my real life family.                        There was lots of dextrostat(at high doses) and 2c-i (also at unnecessary high dose, probably over a 100mg trips).                                      After a stay at a hospital and being on shitty meds that made me a zombie, the voices went away for 6 months,but at 21 I started drinking regularly and the voices came back, only now and since I hear most everyone's voice, they have been positive most of the time (with some exception's)                I really wish I could enjoy weed again, but that shit catches me in a thought loop thinking I'm going to hell, it's the worst nightmare, just started having bad trips on it last year.

--------------------

-Bhagavad Gita, 5.24
One 21 - Pacified

Offlinesaintdextro
Entheogen psychonaut
Male

Re: Not even the Devil burns in Hell for All Eternity [Re: saintdextro]
    #26861930 - 08/04/20 03:03 AM (3 days, 5 hours ago)

On a note about music being influential, the year I went through the beginning of my schizo shit, Radiohead released "in rainbows" I bought the double vinyl/CD with the bonus tracks, abstract lyrics, sometimes negative, sometimes positive, like the last track "videotape",,,if I wasn't posting from my phone I would post it, I thought it was all about me! Worth checking out on YouTube, I find it very positive track.                          That's the sweet thing about life in this era, Radiohead, modest mouse and califone come out with a record every couple years and blow me away!

--------------------

-Bhagavad Gita, 5.24
One 21 - Pacified

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism