Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands
The Worst Thing That Ever Happened To You. * 1
    #26817590 - 07/11/20 05:17 PM (1 month, 2 days ago)

THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOU

All human beings share one thing in common: they all had an experience that they consider "the worst thing that ever happened to them."

In some cases, it was done to you, in others, its what you did to others. For others still it was not caused by a person but by fate or circumstance.

And we feel sad, and we feel shame, and anger and despair, all these powerful emotions.

We may pound our fists onto the earth and shout "God, or Universe, or whatever You are! How could you let this happen towards me, or through me onto others? My God! Is there anybody listening at all? Why, Universe, Why?!"

And our emotion flows out. Our fists get tired of pounding the ground, our tears dry up, and the great storm in our hearts and minds comes to a calm.

But this is The Worst Thing That Ever Happened To You so the time will come that you will be consumed by torment again, and yet again...

But something changes.

As you blow off steam, let your emotions crackle like lightning, bit by bit that thunderstorm in your heart and mind rains out, thunder and tears, and then.. It clears.

Then you get over it. It still is a painful memory but, it doesn't consume you anymore. It is the worst thing that ever happened to you, and every new day it is 24 hours longer ago.

Your strength comes back. You even find that you become in some ways stronger than before it happened.

You lived through The Worst Thing That Ever Happened To You and you have grown stronger from the suffering and wiser by many life lessons learned because of it.

God, the Universe, inflicts your suffering with sadness, in hope that you will overcome it, that you will learn from it and for where you were wrong, for you in some way to make amends, as much as is possible.

God, The Universe, wants you to grow.
God, The Universe wants you to improve.
God, The Universe wants the best for you

Please forgive God, The Universe, the worst thing that ever happened to you and please atone and make amends for the worst thing you ever did, in any way that is possible.

God, The Universe, is PURE LOVE
And Love sometimes Hurts like nothing else.

Heal.
Grow.
Improve.

A better world starts with you.

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :gold:  :silver:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJohn in WI
Neo-Luddite
 User Gallery

Loc: On a hippy trail head ful...
Re: The Worst Thing That Ever Happened To You. [Re: Asante]
    #26826788 - 07/16/20 01:14 PM (28 days, 12 hours ago)

when I was 15 (30 years ago now), I was deer hunting with a friend.  I had a gloomy feeling all day, out in the woods in the brutal cold.  Finally, we decided to pack it up and go home.  I felt relieved--I just felt "off" for some reason.    Then, out of the blue, I heard a deafening roar, and I felt like i had been hit by a bolt of lightning!  Someone just a couple feet away had accidentally discharged a 12 gauge, which blasted me in the shoulder!  It was a very nasty wound--I was rushed to the hospital, and immediately upon being admited, they dispached a helicopter to pick me up.  I was bleeding very badly, coughing up blood....

To this day, no matter what is going on, I sometimes reflect on it.  Wisdom teeth?  Sure I dreaded it. BUt I could think "it can't be as bad as being blasted with a shotgun!".  PhD defense?  Dread it? Sure--but again, compared to a point blank shotgun blast...

Thanks for this post.  In the middle of this pandemic--broke, scrambling for a gig.... it's hard to keep perspective.  Things are impermanent.  Things always turn out the way they need to.

Offlinecharlie07
Stranger

Loc: brooklyn
Re: The Worst Thing That Ever Happened To You. [Re: John in WI]
    #26827411 - 07/16/20 07:00 PM (28 days, 7 hours ago)

if gods real how come he dont help ppl he probly hates me

OfflinePTreeDish

Re: The Worst Thing That Ever Happened To You. [Re: charlie07] * 1
    #26834753 - 07/20/20 08:31 PM (24 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

charlie07 said:
if gods real how come he dont help ppl he probly hates me

If you could ask God for his help, what would you ask for?

OfflineTheEschatologist
Stranger

#26845520 - 07/26/20 07:03 AM (18 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

John in WI said:
when I was 15 (30 years ago now), I was deer hunting with a friend.  I had a gloomy feeling all day, out in the woods in the brutal cold.  Finally, we decided to pack it up and go home.  I felt relieved--I just felt "off" for some reason.    Then, out of the blue, I heard a deafening roar, and I felt like i had been hit by a bolt of lightning!  Someone just a couple feet away had accidentally discharged a 12 gauge, which blasted me in the shoulder!  It was a very nasty wound--I was rushed to the hospital, and immediately upon being admited, they dispached a helicopter to pick me up.  I was bleeding very badly, coughing up blood....

To this day, no matter what is going on, I sometimes reflect on it.  Wisdom teeth?  Sure I dreaded it. BUt I could think "it can't be as bad as being blasted with a shotgun!".  PhD defense?  Dread it? Sure--but again, compared to a point blank shotgun blast...

Thanks for this post.  In the middle of this pandemic--broke, scrambling for a gig.... it's hard to keep perspective.  Things are impermanent.  Things always turn out the way they need to.

Shit, i can't imagine what it must be like getting shot by a 12 gauge. That's quite up there with the worst things that can happen to a person i think. Sorry that happened to you man, keep strong and keep living life, things will get better :heart:

Worst pain i ever experienced was kidney stones. Not so much the intensity but the never-ending-ness of it. Wasn't the worst thing or event in my life though. I think I've had a pretty blessed life in the grand scheme of things, but there was a period of a few years where i had Major Depressive Disorder where at its worst i was basically catatonic and in semi depersonalized psychosis most of the time. Can't remember much, I basically lost those years.  But these days life isn't so bad at all even despite the collective psycho-social crises we all seem to be going through.

Thanks for this thread Asante. Anyone who's reading this who's struggling, just know that all suffering is temporary and change is inevitable.

Be safe and happy all
E

OfflineJohn in WI
Neo-Luddite
 User Gallery

Loc: On a hippy trail head ful...
Re: The Worst Thing That Ever Happened To You. [Re: TheEschatologist]
    #26846138 - 07/26/20 03:23 PM (18 days, 10 hours ago)

One thing I learned in life is--you don't know how strong and brave you are until the shit hits the fan.  Bob Marley said something to that effect too.

A friend of mine struggles with kidney stones.  I asked him what it was like and he compared it to "water hammer"--that loud CLUNK your plumbing can make  :-(

I didn't mean to try and outdo anyone.  Just saying, it was a very serious, very, very dark day for me.  Now, anytime I'm feeling down, I think "well, it sucks, but it's not being shot with a 12 gauge!".  I've already survived what will probably be the worst day of my life.

As a side note--this injury changed the course of my life. I was hell bent to join the military.  After that--missing a section of my shoulder blade... they turned me down and I went in to academics instead. 

Anyway, it's crazy what you can handle, when your ass is against the stone.  In that moment, my thinking was very clear.  Keep it simple. Just put one foot in front of the next. Literally--keep walking.  If you stop, you're going to die....  The pain didn't kick in until I woke up in the hospital.  The adrenalin wore off, and all the morphine on earth wasn't going to stop the agony.  Good thing I was young and healthy! If it happened today--diabetic, cig smoker... I'd bite it.

InvisibleBlazer420
ŦøжїϿ ÐȐȜȧƜƐȓ

#26856437 - 08/01/20 01:10 AM (13 days, 58 minutes ago)

having my daughter taken away from me by law since she was 4 months old, havent seen her since she was 3. she will turn 9 in feb.

--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
-We are all computer data in a materialistic world-
|Sometimes you have to lose yourself, to find anything|
_They say "Hey, do you take shrooms?".. I say "No, they take me.."_

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

#26857157 - 08/01/20 01:53 PM (12 days, 12 hours ago)

it's best to transcend the stories we've made up about ourselves in our heads

easier said than done but it's possible

--------------------

Offlinemrz892
Stranger
    #26857869 - 08/01/20 11:16 PM (12 days, 2 hours ago)

Being misdiagnosed at 17 with schizoaffective disorder because I talked about the New World Order and schools being indoctrination centres etc. It resulted in taking potent (as fuck) antipsychotic medication for four years until I started questioning (yes, the Seroquel med that I was FORCED to take actually made me think I WAS crazy..) the whole shitstorm that this bollocks called society is and I quit them cold turkey.

I then fought tooth and nail for the correct diagnosis (Asperger Syndrome, and schizoid disorders and autism spectrum disorders are mutually exclusive...) and got prescribed a complete polar opposite medication (Parnate, irreversible MAOI) after going to the health ministry bureaus, Health Development Institute, etc with scientific documents debunking the outdated information that is in the government database...

So in a way it was the worst thing to ever happen to me, but without this I would not be "awake" (whatever the f¤¤¤ this means).

Edited by mrz892 (08/01/20 11:18 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being