Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineTotodile386
Foreigner, Vegan, Pesticide-Free
Female User Gallery

Loc: Oregon Flag
Re: The First Church Of Shroomery [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26835763 - 07/21/20 09:44 AM (12 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

The Blind Ass said:
What if it’s illegal to be Christian?  Or Buddhism? Or whatever your faith/religion/private practices...

Legality & Illegality don’t always correspond with good & evil, moral & immoral.

It’s deeper than that.

This is what I think for you:

Matthew 5:10-12

“Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the Land of Heaven. “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you, falsely, on My account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in Heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

Matthew 10:22-25

"And you who endure to the end shall be saved. When they persecute you in one city, flee to the next, for verily, I say unto you, you will not have gone through all the cities of Israel before the son of man comes.
A student is not above one's teacher, nor a worker above one's boss. It is enough for the student to be like one's teacher, and the worker like one's boss."

Edited by Totodile386 (07/21/20 09:45 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTotodile386
Female User Gallery

Re: The First Church Of Shroomery [Re: Forrester]
    #26835772 - 07/21/20 09:50 AM (12 days, 20 hours ago)

@Forrester

This is what came to me :cool::

John 11:

(9) Jesus answered, “Are there not twelve hours of daylight? Anyone who walks in the daytime will not stumble, for they see by this world’s light.
(10) It is when a person walks at night that they stumble, for they have no light.”

OfflineTotodile386
Female User Gallery

Re: The First Church Of Shroomery [Re: Hartford]
    #26835773 - 07/21/20 09:52 AM (12 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

Hartford said:
I you're going to give legitimacy to Paul, do you also legitimize his instructions on women's dress wear, head coverings, shunning and church authority structure?

This is what I think:

1 Cornithians 3:

(1) Fellows, fellow brothers, and fellow sisters, I could not address you as people who live by the Spirit but as people who are still worldly—mere nurselings in Christ.
(2) I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready.
(3) You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and bickering among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere humans?
(4) For when one says, “I follow Paul,” and another, “I follow Apollos,” are you not mere human beings?

(5) What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as Yahweh has assigned to each their task.
(6) I planted the seed, and Apollos watered it, yet God has been making it grow.
(7) So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. :rasta:

Edited by Totodile386 (07/21/20 10:01 AM)

OfflineTotodile386
Female User Gallery

Re: The First Church Of Shroomery [Re: FishOilTheKid]
    #26835775 - 07/21/20 09:54 AM (12 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

FishOilTheKid said:
The first death is the only savior.

Revelation 1:18

And the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.

This is my quick response:

John 11:

(25) Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;
(26) and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

(27) “Yes, Lord,” she replied, “I believe that you are the Messiah, the Descendant of God, Who is to come into the world.”

OfflineFishOilTheKid
Abducted
 User Gallery

#26835803 - 07/21/20 10:24 AM (12 days, 19 hours ago)

I had a really bad experience after talking about the bible with the wrong people.  I have this to say!

OfflineTotodile386
Female User Gallery

#26835836 - 07/21/20 10:47 AM (12 days, 19 hours ago)

A bad experience? Well, feel free to talk about it as much as you feel, as long as it doesn't contain any sexual detail/suggestiveness or some kind of wickedness we can't simply handle.

InvisibleHartford
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana
Re: The First Church Of Shroomery [Re: Totodile386]
    #26835868 - 07/21/20 10:57 AM (12 days, 19 hours ago)

Let's go on a church campout and talk about the mystical knowledge of God around a camp fire.

OfflineTotodile386
Female User Gallery

#26835907 - 07/21/20 11:21 AM (12 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

Hartford said:
Let's go on a church campout and talk about the mystical knowledge of God around a camp fire.

The ways of God are above ours.

To what might I compare one meager point?

Can you imagine a little kid trying to fit differently shaped blocks into their corresponding holes, and struggling? You know the answer, but the child doesn't. :eek: Still, the ways of God are higher than such as is this.

Can you imagine a group of elves, all about to walk through the same door, side-by-side, and upon reaching the door, they all bottleneck and get stuck, not knowing how to go further? You know the answer, but the elves do not. :rolleyes: Still, the ways of God are higher than this.

The word of God; Isaiah 55:

(8) “For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
    neither are your ways My ways,”
declares Yahweh.
(9) “As the Heavens are higher than the earth,
    so are My ways higher than your ways
    and My thoughts than your thoughts.

Elohim (God) knows us better than we think we know ourselves.

Matthew 6:8 -- "For your Creator knows what you need before you ask One."

Also, Matthew 6:

(26) Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your Heavenly Creator feeds them. Are you not much more worthwhile than they?
(27) Can any one of you, by worrying, add a single hour to your life?

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%206&version=NIV

Edited by Totodile386 (07/21/20 11:23 AM)

InvisibleHartford
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#26836413 - 07/21/20 03:49 PM (12 days, 14 hours ago)

Here's a meme I made to show the difference between the teaching of Jesus and those of Paul.

OfflineTotodile386
Female User Gallery

#26837133 - 07/21/20 09:31 PM (12 days, 8 hours ago)

Not sure I follow what this is saying.

InvisibleHartford
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#26837454 - 07/22/20 02:36 AM (12 days, 3 hours ago)

It reveals that Paul effectively forbade the original instructions, it's one of the most embarrassing things for pastors to address.

OfflineTotodile386
Female User Gallery

#26837550 - 07/22/20 05:27 AM (12 days, 49 minutes ago)

Quote:

Hartford said:
It reveals that Paul effectively forbade the original instructions, it's one of the most embarrassing things for pastors to address.

"Beware of the teachers of the law. They like to walk around in flowing robes and love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and have the most important seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at banquets. They devour widows' houses, and for a show make lengthy prayers. These people will be punished most severely."

Is this what you wanted?

InvisibleHartford
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#26837667 - 07/22/20 08:03 AM (11 days, 22 hours ago)

Yes, but the "teachers of the law" in the passage you are referring to (which is spot on with regards to people like Paul) is not warning about teachers of the law (that's a bad translation), it's warning about the scribes joined to the Pharisees (or the learned men who run the worship centers).

Teaching the law is a good thing and Jesus taught the law, so that's kind of an injustice to the passage, but yes. When Yoshua said that, he was warning about people like Paul and his followers who would be hypocrites and not actually aspire to follow the things they teach.

And if you examine a pastor, that's exactly their behavior, because of their social responsibilities. I however, have no social responsibilities. And I'm very thankful for that.

OfflineTotodile386
Female User Gallery

#26837679 - 07/22/20 08:14 AM (11 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

Hartford said:
Yes, but the "teachers of the law" in the passage you are referring to (which is spot on with regards to people like Paul) is not warning about teachers of the law (that's a bad translation), it's warning about the scribes joined to the Pharisees (or the learned men who run the worship centers).

Teaching the law is a good thing and Jesus taught the law, so that's kind of an injustice to the passage, but yes. When Yoshua said that, he was warning about people like Paul and his followers who would be hypocrites and not actually aspire to follow the things they teach.

And if you examine a pastor, that's exactly their behavior, because of their social responsibilities. I however, have no social responsibilities. And I'm very thankful for that.

In some ways in this world, it's just too easy to point at society's churches and go, "Look! Drunkards and sinners!"

But forget all that for a moment.

What do you think a "church" or "ecclesia" means? A building? A congregation? -- What do you wish, ideally, a church should be like?

InvisibleHartford
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#26837987 - 07/22/20 10:52 AM (11 days, 19 hours ago)

A level brotherhood of people operating according to the best principles they can find

OfflineTotodile386
Female User Gallery

#26838021 - 07/22/20 11:03 AM (11 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

Hartford said:
A level brotherhood of people operating according to the best principles they can find

You should read or hear the Book of Psalms. It's the longest Bible book, but its message is relevant.

"For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart." -- Hebrews 4:12

But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the LORD sees not as humanity sees: humanity looks on the outward appearance, but the LORD looks on the heart.” -- 1 Samuel 16:7

"Heaven and Earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away." -- Matthew 24:35

"One humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your ancestors had known, to teach you that one does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD." -- Deuteronomy 8:3

“It is written, “‘Humanity shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’” -- Matthew 4:4

"[Elohim's] word is a Lamp to my feet and a Light to my path." -- Psalms 119:105

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." -- John 1:1

"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever." -- Isaiah 40:8

"Every word of Elohim proves true; One is a Shield to those who take refuge in One." -- Proverbs 30:5

"All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the ones of God may be competent, equipped for every good work." -- 2 Timothy 3:16-17

Edited by Totodile386 (07/22/20 11:05 AM)

InvisibleHartford
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#26838425 - 07/22/20 02:04 PM (11 days, 16 hours ago)

The apostle Paul was a false prophet and if you follow him, you will end up in hell.

OfflineTotodile386
Female User Gallery

#26838472 - 07/22/20 02:27 PM (11 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Hartford said:
The apostle Paul was a false prophet and if you follow him, you will end up in hell.

I'm really busy at this time, and I can't respond as quickly as I would like.

Nonehteless, calm down. I have 1 thing for you (through which I have not fully gone).

Let's see . . .

2 Cornithians 11:

1 I hope you will put up with me in a little foolishness. Yes, please put up with me! 2 I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him. 3 But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. 4 For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.

5 I do not think I am in the least inferior to those “super-apostles.”[a] 6 I may indeed be untrained as a speaker, but I do have knowledge. We have made this perfectly clear to you in every way. 7 Was it a sin for me to lower myself in order to elevate you by preaching the gospel of God to you free of charge? 8 I robbed other churches by receiving support from them so as to serve you. 9 And when I was with you and needed something, I was not a burden to anyone, for the brothers who came from Macedonia supplied what I needed. I have kept myself from being a burden to you in any way, and will continue to do so. 10 As surely as the truth of Christ is in me, nobody in the regions of Achaia will stop this boasting of mine. 11 Why? Because I do not love you? God knows I do!

12 And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Paul Boasts About His Sufferings
16 I repeat: Let no one take me for a fool. But if you do, then tolerate me just as you would a fool, so that I may do a little boasting. 17 In this self-confident boasting I am not talking as the Lord would, but as a fool. 18 Since many are boasting in the way the world does, I too will boast. 19 You gladly put up with fools since you are so wise! 20 In fact, you even put up with anyone who enslaves you or exploits you or takes advantage of you or puts on airs or slaps you in the face. 21 To my shame I admit that we were too weak for that!

Whatever anyone else dares to boast about—I am speaking as a fool—I also dare to boast about. 22 Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they Abraham’s descendants? So am I. 23 Are they servants of Christ? (I am out of my mind to talk like this.) I am more. I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again. 24 Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one. 25 Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was pelted with stones, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea, 26 I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my fellow Jews, in danger from Gentiles; in danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea; and in danger from false believers. 27 I have labored and toiled and have often gone without sleep; I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked. 28 Besides everything else, I face daily the pressure of my concern for all the churches. 29 Who is weak, and I do not feel weak? Who is led into sin, and I do not inwardly burn?

30 If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness. 31 The God and Father of the Lord Jesus, who is to be praised forever, knows that I am not lying. 32 In Damascus the governor under King Aretas had the city of the Damascenes guarded in order to arrest me. 33 But I was lowered in a basket from a window in the wall and slipped through his hands.

OfflineTotodile386
Female User Gallery

#26839315 - 07/22/20 09:06 PM (11 days, 9 hours ago)

Freethinking Log, 7-22-2020:

2 out of maybe every 16-20 monotubs get infected. But these things must come to pass.

>Dear Lord, are these real figures?

(The ruler answered them harshly. Rejecting the advice of the elders)

>...

(Do not listen to those who oppress you harshly)

>Pay attention to Yahweh at every step of the project.

>If you misplace your monotub, it will swarm with infection.

You ask to be hidden from the conspiracy of the wicked, from the plots of evildoers.

All the people of the land will bury them, and the day I display My glory will be a memorable day for them, declares the Sovereign LORD.

>Let's see, straight-to-monotub could go many ways.

>Straight-to-monotub could be a fast, easy, and effective way.

>However, we don't know.

>Straight-to-monotub could be a gamble with infection.

>For all intents and purposes, straight-to-monotub could be all but a one-stop shop for infection.

What do you envision?

>Lord, I picture a straight-to-monotub tub, fully consolidated!

What else do you envision?

>I think I can see a straight-to-monotub tub, infected with some green stuff, but I don't know why.

>As for the mycelium here, it is hardly established.

>I think I can see monotubs infected with mold..

>They were in fruiting

>Lord, I don't want to associate with decadent destruction.

When you enter a sterile space, do not look gussied-up, as the hypocrites so, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are being sterile.

Verily, I say to you, they have received their reward in full.

You don't know what the visions mean.

You aren't familiar with how seed comes from foreign places and foreign churches to your grasp.

>I should say I also saw mycelium in a dish defeating a small infection.

Do not call yourself low.

For you are of a chosen people, a holy nation, Elohim's special possession, to declare praises in One's wonderful light.

You know to reject deception.

Reject false messengers, false angels.

Modesty is the reverence of Yahweh;
the wages of modesty are wealths, and honor, and life.

>I know You cannot be partial to those I keep.

>Is there any way that my projects can still be very resilient from infection, lest I suffer losses?

God already knows where an infection will occur.

OfflineBabylon
Shaman

Re: The First Church Of Shroomery [Re: Hunter hunter]
    #26856838 - 08/01/20 08:25 AM (1 day, 21 hours ago)

Quote:

Hunter hunter said:
You should really look into Satan worship.  I’m not into it but they have pretty good values. Definitely more wholesome and loving than any church group off shoot based on Christian belief. 

I can send you a link.  They definitely have done less damage through war, genocide, pure hate compared to Christianity.  Look at who has conquered the world through war in all of history.  It’s different versions of Christian faith.  The satan worshippers Look to help humanity through love and caring devotion.  As opposed to a faith that covers up and encourages pedophilia.  they offer safe true love for fellow human beings.  Christians fucking come through destroy a people and their religion all through out history, and continue today.  Then they act like they are so loving, caring and looking to help fellow humans.  Lol. Not true.  Show me a satanic group in history who has done any of that.

You are a false prophet and are simply doing your best to continue spreading hate and destruction in the world.  Given the chance Christians will move on to another planet create war just to spread the word of “their” one true god.  AND they are so self centered they won’t even admit their is a slight possibility of sentient life within all of the cosmos.  A very close minded hypocritical hateful people.

Edit:

Now I don’t believe in following a religion, or non religion..  whatever.  But just looking at how these crazies on what ever side there is it all looks like fanatical bullshit.  So I’m just gonna be me and live a life as close to nature’s laws as possible.  Whatever those are idk..  but I’m not gonna come in and say you shouldn’t be god loving, fearing whatever.  But you went into asantes weird thread and came off like another bible toting lunatic so figured I could do the same.  Here is a link.  You should read it.  And burn your bible.

https://www.churchofsatan.com/?amp

Satan worship is a Christian faith, it's based entirely on Christian mythology.  I agree that their values are better than most other Christian faiths, but viewing them as not Christian is a trap, they are just following a different member of the Christian pantheon than most.

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism