Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Strong acid and smokey fire.
    #26852525 - 07/29/20 07:33 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Last week I had a friend come to stay. Although I normally trip alone there are a few people who I can trip and party with, this guy is one of them. After chilling and eating a good meal we had a couple of beers to loosen up and then dropped a tab of acid late evening.

I was warned that the tabs were extremely strong, the guy selling them told me he bought them as 330ug but he didn't believe that, he said. Seems legit I'll not eat 2 then, I thought.

I barely remember much after eating the acid for hours, I have no idea how long. Massive time warp. We had set up a fire near my outdoor area and by early morning it started to burn down low and the damp came settling in. The fire started smoking like hell and absolutely stank. It was filling my outdoor area and there was no escape from it. It was acrid and mixing with the moisture in the early morning air and was sticking everywhere. I paced up and down and round and round, trying to hold my shit together. The smoke was freaking me out. I tried putting on some music but the stereo was alien technology and I couldn't make it work. Finally I just decided to put the fire out. Grabbed the garden hose and my mate grabbed the nozzle and killed it. He was gutted as he was actually enjoying the lights but I was over the tipping point now and it had to die.

Then as the smoke cleared my trip cleared as well. The portal jumping and time loss stopped and everything was pulsing waves of beautiful light. It still frustrated the living hell out of me that I couldn't figure out how to turn the stereo on. Eventually I just gave in so I wouldn't break it. We sat there outside barely talking, just looking around as the sky changed colour and morning came on. Waves of light and colour were washing over me, it was truly beautiful.

After the day warmed up a bit we went inside to watch films. We tried watching Ghibli movies first but the colours were too much and made our eyes water. It was dazzilng, but just too much. So we put on Horns and watched that. Great film. Started watching something else but I fell asleep on the couch, it had just been such an exhausting night.

I woke up a few hours later still tripping, my friend hadn't slept at all, and we sat in the sun and drank a beer and chilled out, finally made the stereo work, and then walked around my block looking at all the trees and plants. We went and watched the Ghibli film finally (Howl's Moving Castle), it wasn't so stressful on the eyes by then. Feeling beat and tired we just watched films the rest of the day and went to bed after a nice feed in the evening. So relaxed.

All in all it was a great trip. Really caught me with a right hook though at the start, they're some seriously strong tabs. Perhaps the strongest I've ever come across. I won't be taking more of them with anyone else around that's for sure.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Edited by Northerner (07/30/20 01:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Strong acid and smokey fire. [Re: Northerner]
    #26855003 - 07/31/20 07:50 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I’d love a) to trip with a friend (not since 30 years), and trip on acid. The trip sounded pretty spectacular, but I couldn’t stop laughing about the stereo :awesome:

Great report :thumbup:
DJ Ed

--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”
Michael Pollan: How To Change Your Mind

“The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.”
Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1