Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinerider420
Ghost in the machine
Male User Gallery

LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York * 1
    #26851474 - 07/29/20 09:54 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York

The packages were inscribed with the derisive message, “Take a trip beyond the pigpen.”
By Sam RichesJuly 29, 2020

https://www.thegrowthop.com/cannabis-news/lsd-packages-show-up-at-police-stations-across-st-lawrence-county-in-new-york

An enterprising soul in New York has taken a creative approach to induce police reform.

Four separate incidents in St. Lawrence County are currently under investigation after packages containing LSD were discovered attached to the front door of police offices across the county, reports NNY360.

The packages were inscribed with the derisive message, “Take a trip beyond the pigpen.”

Over the course of a few hours this past Sunday morning, the packages were discovered at police offices in Potsdam, Norfolk, Norwood and the public safety building in St. Lawrence County. A field test confirmed they all contained LSD.

“These cowardly acts towards all law enforcement are not going to be tolerated and whomever this individual or individuals are, should be assured that we will be doing everything within our power to seek you out and hold you accountable to the fullest extent of the law,” Undersheriff Sean O’Brien said in a statement.

“The targeted attacks on our St. Lawrence County law enforcement are inexcusable and must be prosecuted,” Congresswoman Elise Stefanik added in a statement. “This is particularly painful to our North Country community after the positive, grassroots Back the Blue parade in Waddington yesterday highlighted the strong community support for our law enforcement. New York’s 21st district stands with law enforcement and their families.”

The agencies are working together to investigate the incidents.

:trollcop:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDontFearThePeepr
 User Gallery

Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: rider420] * 1
    #26851515 - 07/29/20 10:27 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Geez, what a fucking waste of acid. They should have just spiked their coffee or something. :facepalm:

--------------------
It's only the strongest people who will actually help

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: rider420] * 1
    #26851516 - 07/29/20 10:27 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

"Cowardly acts", "painful" and "targeted attacks".

Looks like these cops will need another parade to help them get over the trauma.

Offlinethe strander
Explorer
Female

Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: rider420] * 2
    #26851531 - 07/29/20 10:35 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

The outrage at receiving drugs in the mail is amazing. Simply receiving a package doesn't force anyone to use what's in it.

If someone jokingly sent boxes of doughnuts with the same message, I doubt it would have elicited the same reaction. And the doughnuts are worse for your health.

User Gallery

Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: the strander]
    #26851563 - 07/29/20 11:00 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

If that response is to me, I don't think you're understanding my point lol. I mean they should have shred their psyches with it. I think it'd be much more worthwhile to hear about cops being put into mental wards because they couldn't handle their shit. Anyways, hope they didn't waste too much material on something that is literally going to just be thrown in the garbage.

--------------------

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: DontFearThePeepr]
    #26851591 - 07/29/20 11:11 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Wow that’s...wasteful but funny/ballsy

This is actually a good thing for the cops, but they’re still gonna def find this guy

Just a bunch of free tabs.

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Offlinethe strander
Explorer
Female

Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: DontFearThePeepr]
    #26851617 - 07/29/20 11:25 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Sorry DontFear, wasn't directed at your post. Was directed at the language in the article the police used to describe the act or sending the packages as an "attack" etc.

Wish people would show their animosity toward me by sending me psychedelics in the mail.

Edited by the strander (07/29/20 11:34 AM)

User Gallery

Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: the strander]
    #26851632 - 07/29/20 11:35 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Ohh, that makes sense lol. Yeah go figure they would interpret an opportunity for them to abandon their closed-mindedness as a threat  :smilingpuppy:

Quote:

the strander said:
Wish people would show their animosity toward me by sending be psychedelics in the mail.

Rofl and the world would be a much better place if that was all we had to worry about :lol:

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#26851803 - 07/29/20 01:04 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DontFearThePeepr said:
Geez, what a fucking waste of acid. They should have just spiked their coffee or something. :facepalm:

That's what I was thinking as well when I first heard about this a few days ago.

Seems like a huge waste and a very poorly thought out method to dose someone. How did the person who did this expect it to work?

This is what the packets looked like>>>>>

I don't even know where to begin....

How did the person expect someone to be dosed by such a thing? Did they put raw crystal inside the packet? Is raw crystal on the outside of the packet? Did they expect someone to be so ignorant and curious about the packets that they figured a cop would open up that packet and the raw crystal would become airborne and/or on their hands & fingers and that's how they'd get dosed?

Why did they put that "Take a trip beyond the pigpen" on the packets? Seeing that on such a thing just makes it even more suspicious and makes me think there are drugs in it and makes me think someone is trying to poison/dose another. Did they really think a cop is going to open up a mysterious packet that's been taped to the door of the police station that's been labeled "Take a trip beyond the pigpen"?

Or did the person put tabs of LSD in the packets?...did the person think a cop would just randomly eat a tab of LSD because they've always wanted to but never crossed paths with it?

I really wish I knew WTF the person was thinking who did this and how they thought it would play out and actually work...it's an incredibly ignorant attempt at trying to dose some cops.

It'd be much more low-key and much more likely that someone would get dosed by wiping/spraying a solution of crystal on a door handle of a building or car...there are soooo many other ways it could have been done and likely been successful with out leaving much of any physical trace/evidence behind.

Not that I condone dosing people :smirk: .

-OM

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: openmind]
    #26851856 - 07/29/20 01:30 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

They wouldn't have known it was LSD exactly if it hadn't been opened and tested.

--------------------

Edited by tyrannicalrex (07/29/20 02:34 PM)

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: openmind] * 2
    #26851908 - 07/29/20 02:00 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

It's a form of protest, performance art even, it was supposed to be discovered and reported on. And the police overreaction won't win them much sympathy, it just makes them look stupid and draws more attention to how ridiculous the war on drugs is.

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: DontFearThePeepr] * 4
    #26851983 - 07/29/20 02:25 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DontFearThePeepr said:
They should have just spiked their coffee or something. :facepalm:

Dosing people without their knowledge is wrong and dangerous, and it can set the movement back significantly. Even this stunt is going to attract undesirable attention. None of this helps the psychedelic movement.

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Loc: Hurling Through Space
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: nooneman]
    #26852070 - 07/29/20 02:59 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

It doesn't seem as though the intent was really for anyone to dose. It's just a protest.

And the pigs come running out the pen all huffy and puffy.

OfflineGH19971
Psychonaut
Male
Loc: Canada
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: LosTresOjos] * 1
    #26854189 - 07/30/20 06:43 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

What a counterproductive use of acid. With the surge in public and research interest over the past few years, one would hope that we could maintain momentum and credibility. I really fear the kind of loss in credibility that we could see if people are given reason to associate acid with dangerous and chaotic people - I certainly don't buy into the moral panic about resisting the police force or drug prohibition but this just serves no purpose. Anyway, fuck the police and fuck idiocy like this.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: GH19971]
    #26854816 - 07/31/20 02:57 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Dosing people thru mail would be a lot more evil, this is more of a tease. It’s telling the cops to voluntarily “see beyond the pigpen”. I’m not sure how much acid was actually sent to them. I’d imagine it wouldn’t be that much (that’d be a really dangerous thing to do, I’d imagine it being a 10strip maybe) All I see is a package.

Could easily also be 1p or whatever who knows. I ASSUME they’d have tested it for fent and found lysergamides

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Offlinesk8fast
Tripping skater
 User Gallery

Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: nooneman]
    #26855592 - 07/31/20 01:58 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:
Quote:

DontFearThePeepr said:

Dosing people without their knowledge is wrong and dangerous, and it can set the movement back significantly. Even this stunt is going to attract undesirable attention. None of this helps the psychedelic movement.

Oliver Stone put LSD in his dads scotch and never told him, his dad had never done acid and was a nixon republican

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: sk8fast]
    #26855655 - 07/31/20 02:50 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Dope podcast, I’m already hollerin’ that we need another..

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
    #26855760 - 07/31/20 04:03 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:
Quote:

DontFearThePeepr said:

Agreed. It seems funny on the surface but stuff like this doesn't help the movement at all. Only hurts it. Not to mention a waste of LSD (if it in fact is genuine LSD).

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

InvisibleONE OZ SLUG
-
Male

Loc: TX
Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: Nifflerz]
    #26856259 - 07/31/20 09:03 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

“The targeted attacks on our St. Lawrence County law enforcement are inexcusable and must be prosecuted,

Shit, I wish I were getting "attacked"

Offlinerider420
Ghost in the machine
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD packages show up at police stations across St. Lawrence County in New York [Re: Nifflerz]
    #26856768 - 08/01/20 07:24 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:

Agreed. It seems funny on the surface but stuff like this doesn't help the movement at all. Only hurts it. Not to mention a waste of LSD (if it in fact is genuine LSD).

What do you do with contaminated LSD give it to the cops.

WTF is "the movement" are you trying to take a shit? Freedom is about how just a society is! The holocausts was not the Jews fault even if the Nazis clamed it was, anymore then the drug war is the fault of drug users! Get your facts straight. :assimilate:

Cannabis users know this fact here in Canada where our society is just a little ahead of the rest of the world.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale