Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OnlineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: What do you think about people who say uhh and um a lot? [Re: Saul Ptamets]
    #26846895 - 07/26/20 09:14 PM (7 days, 22 hours ago)

Edit your profile.

--------------------
Jokeshopbeard said:
I like that I rustled your jimmies though. That brings me joy.
InfiniteDreams said:
You realize emotion doesn't have a place in  mathematics?
koods said:
Asshole.
Jokeshopbeard said:
And also no; science, research, and peer reveiwed bollocks means very little to me.
Such things belong in the realm of intellect, not of reason, wisdom, and common sense.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OnlineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: What do you think about people who say uhh and um a lot? [Re: HamHead]
    #26846950 - 07/26/20 10:22 PM (7 days, 21 hours ago)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2908963/Judges-demand-answers-children-die-controversial-cancer-vaccine-trial-India.html

Judges demand answers after children die in controversial cancer vaccine trial in India

Judges in India's Supreme Court have demanded answers after children died during a controversial cervical cancer vaccine trial.

Young tribal girls received shots of pharmaceutical company Merck's Gardasil vaccine and Cervarix, manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline.

The vaccines are given to girls as young as nine in many countries - including the UK and the US - to protect against the human papilloma virus, one of the major causes of cervical cancer.

But the Indian court yesterday heard a challenge by campaigners who claim the study - funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation - failed to obtain the informed consent of the children or their parents.

They say that a 'study' carried out for the foundation by a US organisation was in fact an illegal drugs trial. . ."

Goes on.

I'm off to bed.

You're welcome.

--------------------
Jokeshopbeard said:
InfiniteDreams said:
koods said:
Asshole.
Jokeshopbeard said:
And also no; science, research, and peer reveiwed bollocks means very little to me.
Such things belong in the realm of intellect, not of reason, wisdom, and common sense.

InvisibleSonicTitan
Shpadoinkle!
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#26846977 - 07/26/20 11:07 PM (7 days, 20 hours ago)

Uhh.. umm..

--------------------

Onlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmi... Flag
Re: What do you think about people who say uhh and um a lot? [Re: SonicTitan]
    #26846979 - 07/26/20 11:14 PM (7 days, 20 hours ago)

Ummmmm no uhhh I'm not

--------------------

¿Check out some art m8?

OfflineShiithead
Conservatively Progressive
Male User Gallery

Loc: God's Flat Green Earth
Re: What do you think about people who say uhh and um a lot? [Re: twighead] * 1
    #26847094 - 07/27/20 02:58 AM (7 days, 17 hours ago)

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyougayhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

I forgot what I was gonna say.

--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Family

Invisiblecannabinated

Loc: Outside Flag
Re: What do you think about people who say uhh and um a lot? [Re: Shiithead]
    #26847258 - 07/27/20 07:04 AM (7 days, 12 hours ago)

smarter than uhh u

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: What do you think about people who say uhh and um a lot? [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #26847265 - 07/27/20 07:15 AM (7 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2908963/Judges-demand-answers-children-die-controversial-cancer-vaccine-trial-India.html

Please stop polluting this forum with sources like The Daily Mail. It is the worst of the British tabloids.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-mail/

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Invisiblecannabinated

Loc: Outside Flag
Re: What do you think about people who say uhh and um a lot? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #26847270 - 07/27/20 07:21 AM (7 days, 12 hours ago)

ghislaine owned the mirror

OnlineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: What do you think about people who say uhh and um a lot? [Re: cannabinated]
    #26847627 - 07/27/20 10:45 AM (7 days, 9 hours ago)

--------------------
Jokeshopbeard said:
InfiniteDreams said:
koods said:
Asshole.
Jokeshopbeard said:

OfflineEthric
    #26848365 - 07/27/20 05:02 PM (7 days, 2 hours ago)

It doesnt bother me, as long as its not mainly "uhh" and "umm".

I mean, as long as one speaks logically and with sense, it's fine for me.
I prefer this instead of 'beautiful' circumambulating. It actually annoys me sometimes.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: What do you think about people who say uhh and um a lot? [Re: Ethric]
    #26848400 - 07/27/20 05:18 PM (7 days, 2 hours ago)

Umm....

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OnlineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: What do you think about people who say uhh and um a lot? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #26848861 - 07/27/20 09:29 PM (6 days, 22 hours ago)

--------------------
Jokeshopbeard said:
InfiniteDreams said:
koods said:
Asshole.
Jokeshopbeard said:

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
octopus fucking starfish

Loc: Swimming in Circles Flag
    #26848878 - 07/27/20 09:44 PM (6 days, 22 hours ago)

I think it's what happens when you let your mind get ahead of your mouth or vice versa. It's often why people stutter. But that can be an indication that they're putting thought into what they're saying just as much as it can be that they're a nervous person or have some kind of language processing disorder, or maybe even ADD - none of which are all that bad. It's definitely annoying but it doesn't make someone dumb or anything like that. A lot of speech impediments and stuff are alleviated by just being around family members or whoever they feel comfortable around which means social pressure is a big influence. I think it has something to do with that lizard brain and some people "uhh" and "umm" a lot because life experience made them squirrelly. Like sometimes I can just look at a person and exchange two words and it's like "Yeah this person's parents were fucked up." There's a lot of different ways a pendulum like that can swing. A couple uhhhs and umms ain't so bad :cookiemonster:

OnlineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: What do you think about people who say uhh and um a lot? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26848900 - 07/27/20 09:52 PM (6 days, 22 hours ago)

212 isn't a couple.

Squirrelly is a word I would use to describe Bill Gates.

I think feeding those people in third world countries would do a better job at impoving health than implementing vaccination programs.

Or, how about using those billions to help provide clean drinking water to those third world countries.

Like Justin Wren

https://fightfortheforgotten.org/justinwren

--------------------
Jokeshopbeard said:
InfiniteDreams said:
koods said:
Asshole.
Jokeshopbeard said:

OnlineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#26854434 - 07/30/20 09:22 PM (3 days, 22 hours ago)

https://nationalfile.com/gates-foundation-funded-both-imperial-college-and-ihme-failed-model-makers/

"A Chinese government entity that has partnered with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation led a delegation of public health experts to the Wuhan Institute of Virology in December 2018, after the lab had already begun its bat coronavirus research funded by Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)."

https://nationalfile.com/gates-foundation-funded-both-imperial-college-and-ihme-failed-model-makers/

"The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation recently provided massive amounts of funding to both the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) and Imperial College in London, which both produced wildly incorrect models for the Coronavirus outbreak that sparked worldwide panic and provided false justification for government leaders to shut down the American economy, creating mass unemployment. Bill Gates is a vaccine oligarch who recently laughed at America’s economic devastation, so committed he is to his vision of vaccinating the world’s population and keeping society locked down until that becomes possible. Gates, like his crony Dr. Anthony Fauci, has fought the use of hydroxychloroquine to treat the virus and has claimed that society will never fully return to normal until a vaccine is ready.

“Our research is funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the US National Institutes of Health and the MRC.” Business Insider reports that Neil Ferguson’s MRC Center for Global Infectious Disease at Imperial College “gets tens of millions of dollars in annual funding from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and works with the UK National Health Service, the US Centres for Disease Prevention and Control (CDC), and is tasked with supplying the World Health Organization with “rapid analysis of urgent infectious disease problems.”"

--------------------
Jokeshopbeard said:
InfiniteDreams said:
koods said:
Asshole.
Jokeshopbeard said:

InvisibleSonicTitan
Shpadoinkle!

Re: What do you think about people who say uhh and um a lot? [Re: Shiithead]
    #26854435 - 07/30/20 09:24 PM (3 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

Shiithead said:
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyougayhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

I forgot what I was gonna say.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... I cant remeber either

--------------------

Offlinelongbus
Will grow for food
 User Gallery

Loc: yer moms pants
    #26854497 - 07/30/20 09:59 PM (3 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Title/topic/discuss.

Those who say "uhh", "um", "you know", all throughout a conversation?

Would you say, 210 uses of "uh" or "um" within 45 minutes, too much? Annoying? Whatever?

Also hand waving?

When talking with someone who waves their hands around as they talk, using hands to further espress points of interest or themselves?

I immediately judge them as plebs who are incapable of articulating themselves properly. Their thoughts are probably more jumbled than the retarded salad of words that trickle out of their mouths, closely resembling something like English. People like this cannot be saved and should really just be told to work menial jobs the rest of their lives where they can repeat a script. That is, if they are capable of remembering more than 10 words... which is unlikely given their inability to remember a sentence before attempting to regurgitate it to whomever will listen to their nonsense.

InvisibleSonicTitan
Shpadoinkle!

Re: What do you think about people who say uhh and um a lot? [Re: longbus]
    #26854508 - 07/30/20 10:05 PM (3 days, 21 hours ago)

Sometimes people choose their words very carefully.  Or take time to be articulate. Or some people are just slow.

--------------------

Offlineichugwindex
Dex
Male

Loc: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: What do you think about people who say uhh and um a lot? [Re: SonicTitan] * 1
    #26854524 - 07/30/20 10:15 PM (3 days, 21 hours ago)

Omg they dont talk like you they must b slow or something

This was not directed at sonic

Edited by ichugwindex (07/30/20 10:16 PM)

InvisibleSonicTitan
Shpadoinkle!

Re: What do you think about people who say uhh and um a lot? [Re: ichugwindex]
    #26854532 - 07/30/20 10:19 PM (3 days, 21 hours ago)

It's pretty low to ridicule someone for not being able to speak fluently or have a hard time talking due to other circumstances.

--------------------

Edited by SonicTitan (07/30/20 10:20 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Community >> The Pub