Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineKOLOME

Re: About the Pandemic in America [Re: pineninja]
    #26843812 - 07/25/20 01:39 AM (14 days, 20 hours ago)

The media will not cease reporting on the dangers of the virus until after the election. If Trump wins reelection the virus will likely continue to be reported on. If Trump fails to win reelection the virus will likely disappear from the news headlines shortly after a "breakthrough" occurs thanks to the newly elected Democratic leadership in the White House.

If Trump wins reelection it is highly possible that WW3 between the US and China will break out (likely in the form of proxy wars (NK vs SK)) as the civil war here in America gets more militaristic. Then depending on the outcome of the proxy wars and Trump's success / failure combating the Deep State (i.e. the rich and their employees) America will either conquer the world or be conquered.

If Trump loses reelection we will have entered into the eye of the storm. All will seem calm. Things will appear to get better. Exponential use of surveillance and draconian mandates will become the "new normal". Discussion in any form of "unapproved" topics or opinions will result in either monetary fines (welfare cuts) or prison time. In this scenario the classic Dystopian world develops and the true revolutionaries of the New Age will rise up to overthrow the authoritarian world government. However, once the NWO is allowed to operate out of the shadows it will take decades if not centuries for rebel fighters across the globe to resist the state. It is highly possible a scenario develops where counter-culture personalities are forced to hideaway far from society - akin to the people of Zion in the Matrix - in order to avoid persecution.

However, if Trump does win reelection, we may be able to circumvent decades if not centuries of struggle against the establishment. It's a quick rip, versus a slow pull; if you will.

Despite the fact that Trump's team is going after the human trafficking Illuminati; it seems very possible that Trump is just another Mafia Don taking out his competition. Either way justice will be done. One way or the other.

TLDR: The pandemic will remain in America until the politics find equilibrium.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: About the Pandemic in America [Re: KOLOME] * 5
    #26843831 - 07/25/20 01:59 AM (14 days, 20 hours ago)

Man how do people get so delusional?

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: About the Pandemic in America [Re: Nonagon Infinity] * 1
    #26843853 - 07/25/20 02:23 AM (14 days, 20 hours ago)

Vaccine is almost here so this whole thing is gonna be over in a couple of months. Nice try with the fear mongering though.

Offlineviraldrome
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: About the Pandemic in America [Re: KOLOME] * 6
    #26843855 - 07/25/20 02:24 AM (14 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

KOLOME said:
The media will not cease reporting on the dangers of the virus until after the election. If Trump wins reelection the virus will likely continue to be reported on. If Trump fails to win reelection the virus will likely disappear from the news headlines shortly after a "breakthrough" occurs thanks to the newly elected Democratic leadership in the White House.

If Trump wins reelection it is highly possible that WW3 between the US and China will break out (likely in the form of proxy wars (NK vs SK)) as the civil war here in America gets more militaristic. Then depending on the outcome of the proxy wars and Trump's success / failure combating the Deep State (i.e. the rich and their employees) America will either conquer the world or be conquered.

If Trump loses reelection we will have entered into the eye of the storm. All will seem calm. Things will appear to get better. Exponential use of surveillance and draconian mandates will become the "new normal". Discussion in any form of "unapproved" topics or opinions will result in either monetary fines (welfare cuts) or prison time. In this scenario the classic Dystopian world develops and the true revolutionaries of the New Age will rise up to overthrow the authoritarian world government. However, once the NWO is allowed to operate out of the shadows it will take decades if not centuries for rebel fighters across the globe to resist the state. It is highly possible a scenario develops where counter-culture personalities are forced to hideaway far from society - akin to the people of Zion in the Matrix - in order to avoid persecution.

However, if Trump does win reelection, we may be able to circumvent decades if not centuries of struggle against the establishment. It's a quick rip, versus a slow pull; if you will.

Despite the fact that Trump's team is going after the human trafficking Illuminati; it seems very possible that Trump is just another Mafia Don taking out his competition. Either way justice will be done. One way or the other.

TLDR: The pandemic will remain in America until the politics find equilibrium.

No the entire world medical establishment, media, government, and independent scientists are not making this up to make Trump look bad. The media will report on covid until it ceases to be a problem, no one cares about your stupid fucking American election. The idea the whole world is on lockdown to make Trump look bad is next level retardation.

People like you are the problem, you vote, and spread disinformation online about fake wars on human trafficking you wish your halfwait leader was behind. The idea you have some special inside Q knowledge on the NWO makes me vomit in my mouth a little. Yes electing joe Biden will entail your freedumb being taken away we hear this every election, you idiots always line up to buy guns in fear, and you are always wrong. It never happens, the person deploying secret police now is Trump.The dems are going to focus the next 5 years on fixing the pandemic related problems Trump either created or made worse, doubt they will even have time to force your kids schools to install tranny washrooms. The illuminati isn't real, nor is the deep state stop believing nonsense

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: About the Pandemic in America [Re: viraldrome] * 4
    #26843869 - 07/25/20 02:41 AM (14 days, 19 hours ago)

These people are starting to seriously impact this country’s ability to function properly.

--------------------

OfflineMightyWhite
Unfeigned Whiteness
Male User Gallery
Re: About the Pandemic in America [Re: koods] * 1
    #26843901 - 07/25/20 03:39 AM (14 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
These people are starting to seriously impact this country’s ability to function properly.

LOL, says someone that thinks it's ok to riot and destroy property

OfflineMightyWhite
Unfeigned Whiteness
Male User Gallery
Re: About the Pandemic in America [Re: nooneman] * 1
    #26843903 - 07/25/20 03:40 AM (14 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:
Vaccine is almost here so this whole thing is gonna be over in a couple of months. Nice try with the fear mongering though.

I don't know, there's going to be a lot of people that don't trust the vaccine and won't take it

Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

Loc: South Flag
Re: About the Pandemic in America [Re: MightyWhite]
    #26843930 - 07/25/20 04:31 AM (14 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:

Quote:

MightyWhite said:
Quote:

nooneman said:

I don't know, there's going to be a lot of people that don't trust the vaccine and won't take it

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: About the Pandemic in America [Re: pineninja]
    #26843947 - 07/25/20 05:05 AM (14 days, 17 hours ago)

It could take up to a year to manufacture enough doses for everyone

--------------------

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD GANG MEMBER
Other User Gallery

Loc: Coast 2 Coast Flag
Re: About the Pandemic in America [Re: koods]
    #26843962 - 07/25/20 05:46 AM (14 days, 16 hours ago)

And poor people won't get the first doses either. Politicians, pro athletes, billionaires, medical staff, old people (they vote) will get like the first 75 million doses or so. That's about the first 9 months of a vaccine run.

And then way the fuck down the list. Is you and me. So sometime next year you might get a dose.

Luckily the rest of the world isn't trying to do the same "pray for a vaccine" strategy, only a couple of countries. But it isn't 350 million doses that are needed, it's like 5 or 6 billion and the global elite are going to take all the first doses.

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: About the Pandemic in America [Re: nooneman] * 1
    #26843968 - 07/25/20 05:57 AM (14 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:

A vaccine is going to be here. So are thirty other vaccines after that. If they knew the first one was going to work then everybody who invested in it would become a millionaire. The U.S. government is already pumping money into a bunch of these companies. Why? Because they have no idea what's going to work. They might work, or they might be kind of effective, like the flu shot, or they might not work at all.

The common cold is a corona virus. How's that vaccine working?

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: About the Pandemic in America [Re: MightyWhite]
    #26843971 - 07/25/20 06:01 AM (14 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

MightyWhite said:
Quote:

nooneman said:

This is true and that's going to be a problem. At first, when they don't know if it's effective, those people won't look so dumb.

If they find an effective vaccine, society will have to figure what sanctions they are going to use against the anti-vaccine people.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Onlinemorrowasted
Male User Gallery

Re: About the Pandemic in America [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26844138 - 07/25/20 09:44 AM (14 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

nooneman said:

A vaccine is going to be here. So are thirty other vaccines after that. If they knew the first one was going to work then everybody who invested in it would become a millionaire. The U.S. government is already pumping money into a bunch of these companies. Why? Because they have no idea what's going to work. They might work, or they might be kind of effective, like the flu shot, or they might not work at all.

The common cold is a corona virus. How's that vaccine working?

they just never bothered to make one. They only have incentive to make vaccines for serious illnesses. They could have made vaccines for other coronaviruses though

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

Loc: Pelican Bay SHU Program
Re: About the Pandemic in America [Re: morrowasted]
    #26844423 - 07/25/20 01:04 PM (14 days, 9 hours ago)

There’s been a lot of effort to find a vaccine for the common cold. There are just too many variations.

Where’s the HIV vaccine?

--------------------
Space is the Place

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: About the Pandemic in America [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #26844444 - 07/25/20 01:20 PM (14 days, 9 hours ago)

Has there? There’s really no demand for a vaccine for colds.

HIV produces long lasting antibodies. They dont work.

There are coronavirus vaccines for animals

--------------------

Edited by koods (07/25/20 01:21 PM)

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

Loc: Pelican Bay SHU Program
    #26844547 - 07/25/20 02:15 PM (14 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

There’s really no demand for a vaccine for colds.

Yes there is. A cold can kill an asthmatic with an immune deficiency.

--------------------
Space is the Place

Onlinespirit_shadow
Pareidolia
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: About the Pandemic in America [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #26844581 - 07/25/20 02:37 PM (14 days, 7 hours ago)

@op, I will make friends with someone that owns/runs a ship and go to the uk to be with the woman I love. And if I cant make a friend with a ship owner then I will just take a ship and pick up a book or two on how to operate said ship on the way there.

--------------------
kaleidoscope eyes, watch as I dematerialize...(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (07/25/20 02:38 PM)

OfflineNonagon Infinity
Mycologist

Loc: Polygondwanaland
    #26844586 - 07/25/20 02:42 PM (14 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Man how do people get so delusional?

4chan  :laugh2:

--------------------
Nonagon Infinity Opens the Door

OfflineNonagon Infinity
Mycologist

Loc: Polygondwanaland
Re: About the Pandemic in America [Re: nooneman]
    #26844599 - 07/25/20 02:51 PM (14 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:

I think you misread me, friend. I'm not trying to scare anyone. I tried to make it clear in my OP, but I'm doing my best to avoid a pessimistic position here. It's more just about reconsidering our values and asking what really matters in a world where things might (not will) get worse. I'm not saying things are going to get worse, but I am saying that we should start thinking about what that would mean for us if they did.

Also, the idea that things will just be over in a couple of months because of a vaccine is oversimplifying, IMO. First of all, we have a whole swath of people who will refuse to get vaccinated, so that's already a problem. Second of all, I think the pandemic has underlined a lot of the issues we were dealing with in America: reliance on foreign manufacture / resources, lack of affordable healthcare, lack of affordable housing, police brutality, massive economic disparity, lack of education (anti-intellectualism), climate change, and more. The pandemic has forced us to face the music on many of these issues, and I don't think they're all going to dissolve just because a vaccine becomes available. Again, not trying to fear-monger. I believe we can solve these problems as a species, but it's up to us and nobody else, really. If we don't do anything about them, things might continue to get worse.

--------------------
Nonagon Infinity Opens the Door

OfflineRJ Tubs 202
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: About the Pandemic in America [Re: Ahab McBathsalts]
    #26844636 - 07/25/20 03:14 PM (14 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Ahab McBathsalts said:

Everyone is waiting for a "Mission Accomplished" moment. And given the election, it will probably happen. The White house is going to jump the shark on this one.

You expect someday soon people in government will say the pandemic is over? That's as much of a silly conspiracy theory as the speculation armed troops will be needed to remove Trump from office if he loses the election. Are people using Tarot cards and Ouija boards to predict the future?! 

It appears many in government will support lockdowns and school closures for a long long time, considering the amount of fear they are expressing. The fear is rising, as many whip themselves into a panic.

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Community >> The Pub