Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Dream kissing a girl/lady
    #26311269 - 11/10/19 08:42 AM (8 months, 18 days ago)

I had a dream and I was at some large outdoor gathering.  Some young lady gave me a beer and I put it in my backpack.  I then noticed another young lady and asked if she was Korean and Japanese.  She was cute and I am sitting when she's doing something close to me.  We then start kissing.

I felt this buzzing energy kissing her and closed my eyes and could see her with my eye's closed.  It was a mellow ecstasy where it was a lot like yet less potent than a few hits of great blotter.  That buzzing when you see a strong images at a peak.

I usually see dragons when that happens.  It was neat and I thought I'd share.  If romance always felt that good, I think it'd be worth it in real life.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dream kissing a girl/lady [Re: Morel Guy]
    #26311349 - 11/10/19 09:20 AM (8 months, 18 days ago)

Kissing girls 10/10.
I would highly recommend kissing real girls.

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

#26312769 - 11/10/19 11:35 PM (8 months, 18 days ago)

I had a dream one time a girl I knew was standing in front of me in some dreamy landscape like just a pink gradient and she was just smiling at me with admiration it was really wholesome not sexual at all

--------------------

InvisibleFiery
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#26339166 - 11/22/19 09:22 PM (8 months, 6 days ago)

Kissing is gross IRL, but in a dream it represents a portion of intimacy.

What you are feeling is a need for intimacy and a longing for what leads to sexual gratification.

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Dream kissing a girl/lady [Re: Fiery]
    #26339616 - 11/23/19 07:58 AM (8 months, 5 days ago)

Oh well, shit happens.

Had a dream this morning that a young lady I'm fond of was in.  She was upset that I said I liked her and think she's special.

Then I had another dream that I was putting up 2 American flags on poles, a birthday flag on a pole and trying to hang a calendar as a plane was flying very oddly.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Edited by Morel Guy (11/23/19 08:00 AM)

OfflineHeyowana
Carefree or careless. Who cares?
 User Gallery

#26344114 - 11/25/19 08:06 AM (8 months, 3 days ago)

Can I share this here. Its from 2012 but I keep it fresh in my mind like it just happened.

I had a dream about a blonde woman. She was my soulmate in the dream.We were living together and got on that well. The dream seemed to last forever. All the intimate things couples do. Anyway right near the end of the dream a policeman shows up at the house.

He draws his gun to shoot her. I put my hand up and the bullet goes through my hand. Hits her and kills her on the spot. I look at her and she has turned into a ginger cat laying dead on the ground. As I wake up I am cuddling and kissing this woman. To watch her vanish up into the ceiling. She is wearing a white lacy nightie and looks like an angel.

About 2wks later I'm down in Sydney 600km away visiting a medtation group I used to belong to 21 years before this. Woman takes me into a hall. On the wall with some other paintings is a picture of a blonde woman. It startles me and I tell her that I dreamed about that woman. I describe the dream to her.

At morning tea a blonde woman shows up. There is a white aura around her like a mist
It dissolves when she comes closer. I just said to her out loud. Your the woman in the hall. She doesnt know what to think. The lady who showed me around tells her a bit about what I told her.

Coincidence? I thought so. Until she left her contact number on the phone. It had a ginger cat with the phone number. I didn't go back. Too far to travel but like to imagine we had some connection.

--------------------
The Newcastle song could have been followed by the Hunter River song. Through the power of the herb Normie could be transformed. Becoming a more thoughtful Norman the weed raider. Has that chance slipped by? We'll see.

InvisibleCitizen XS
Call me Pepper,,
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
    #26344158 - 11/25/19 08:34 AM (8 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
I had a dream and I was at some large outdoor gathering.  Some young lady gave me a beer and I put it in my backpack.  I then noticed another young lady and asked if she was Korean and Japanese.  She was cute and I am sitting when she's doing something close to me.  We then start kissing.

I felt this buzzing energy kissing her and closed my eyes and could see her with my eye's closed.  It was a mellow ecstasy where it was a lot like yet less potent than a few hits of great blotter.  That buzzing when you see a strong images at a peak.

I usually see dragons when that happens.  It was neat and I thought I'd share.  If romance always felt that good, I think it'd be worth it in real life.

I like dreams like that

--------------------

Rate me here

OfflineSamBrown
Viewer
Male
Re: Dream kissing a girl/lady [Re: Heyowana]
    #26838298 - 07/22/20 01:09 PM (11 days, 17 hours ago)

That is so terrific, dude! Have you thought why it has such a big impact on you? In fact, I asked because the topic of dreams touched me personally. It's quite personal, the recurring dreams were about a love triangle. I couldn't run away from this bad influence throughout the day. I was concerned as if I knew I should be warned about something. Due to the fact that a lot of moments of coincidence had happened, I decided that this was a sign. I reached out for help from my friend's advice, and Amanda's blog with dream meanings is the only thing I got benefit for myself. So, yeah, dreams can affect us if we do not look beyond them.

Edited by SamBrown (07/30/20 11:05 AM)

OfflineBuster_Brown
'CourseIcan midget
Male User Gallery

Re: Dream kissing a girl/lady [Re: SamBrown]
    #26839073 - 07/22/20 07:07 PM (11 days, 11 hours ago)

Welcome to the Poonery

OfflineHeyowana
Carefree or careless. Who cares?
 User Gallery

Re: Dream kissing a girl/lady [Re: SamBrown]
    #26839622 - 07/23/20 12:21 AM (11 days, 6 hours ago)

I had seen the guy in charge of that meditation group a while before that. He told me to disregard symbols as in seeing dragons etc.

He told me the idea in the system was to become the symbol. That lady certainly fulfilled the idea I feel.

Guess that's what drew me to that group. The way everything would be connected with that energy.

--------------------
The Newcastle song could have been followed by the Hunter River song. Through the power of the herb Normie could be transformed. Becoming a more thoughtful Norman the weed raider. Has that chance slipped by? We'll see.

Invisiblemt cleverest

Re: Dream kissing a girl/lady [Re: Heyowana]
    #26840371 - 07/23/20 11:10 AM (10 days, 19 hours ago)

I had a dream that involved  kissing an Asian American as well. Maybe a few months ago... anyways We were on the couch in the dream. She was cool and had big tits -I think I might have got a hand on one of them but not sure. It was mostly the kissing and it felt special. I had a crush for a few days after but still have yet to dream of her again .

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism