Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Free Ketamine [Re: PsychoReactive]
    #26835473 - 07/21/20 05:49 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Whenever someone starts a post or comment saying “you are not very bright” or other insult to intelligence it’s usually projection.

They want! To win!

Another great term is “Zionist”. 99% of the time they aren’t a fan of Jewish people
So by Zionist I assume anti-Israel. What’s the TRUTH? 5G towers. Man I thought people were dumb back during the OWS movement but now so much dumber and using this stupidity as a cover for some fucked up shit. And yes, racism. Also some people try to convince others that racism towards Jews is not racism. “It’s just antisemitism. Different word. It’s an RC”

I mean at least the 911 theories COULD Possibly be true

Owning news and shit is a game that Rupert Murdoch is good at. He has stake in not just FOX but also CNN, Vice, all the angles. But it’s for profit the control is secondary

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Edited by Fractal420 (07/21/20 09:19 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Free Ketamine [Re: Fractal420]
    #26837116 - 07/21/20 09:25 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

edit: not worth it, not like you'd believe any actual facts I presented as it would just cause more cognitive dissonance in your deluded head, for any passer byers who might be taken in by this shit, pretty much everything he's posted is just made up bullshit, or doesn't really stand up to a closer look, and has been thoroughly debunked.

The problem isn't so much who owns what, the problem is the very existence of an ownership class. There aren't a relative few Jewish families secretly pulling all the strings from behind the shadows...its no conspiracy, the problems of capitalism and our economic hierarchy are staring us right in the fucking face and you are ranting about what amounts to fan fiction, loosely tied to reality at best.

But here's a question for you, the entire worlds economy is worth less than $300 trillion dollars, so how exactly is one family worth $500 trillion? Do they have holdings across the galaxy? Maybe the own banks on Mars? LOL.

Edited by Holybullshit (07/21/20 09:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order