Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleentheoindole
Seāð Wīdfarend
 User Gallery

Loc: Eormensyll, Vīnland
St. John's County Florida (Saint Augustine)
    #2683222 - 05/15/04 07:32 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

A friend told me that saint John's County Florida is a bad place to hunt Cubes!

He said him and his pal almost got popped by the coppers but luckily they were not seen in the pasture and had no fungi on their persons; so the sheriffs' had to let them go.

The town they were in is called Saint Augutine. The pastures there are scrutinized thuroughly by the local sheriffs'Dept. The pasture they were fooling around in is very large, it is on the corner ****.

He said the cops told him that the pasture they were near is owned by a local man who donates very large sums of money to the sheriff's dept. So Iguess they take extra special care of his property.

Just a word to the wise; if you are ever in Northern Florida and decide to hunt, don't do it in Saint John's County!
:poop:

Edited by Gumby: your location was a bit too specific. Try to avoid listing locations found at corners of street x and y, as that almost gives people an exact location of the field. Even if it didn't have mushrooms law enforcement might try staking out this field to bust people. We're just trying to keep folks safe and out of harm's way here, nothing personal.

Edited by GumbyDude (05/15/04 08:15 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesplifftoter
High Class

Re: St. John's County Florida (Saint Augustine) [Re: entheoindole]
    #2683279 - 05/15/04 07:45 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah they have alot of rich tight asses in st. johns...i have a beach house there and i was in someones yard getting a ball and they came out and were like what the fuck are you doing in my yard and told me they were gonna call the pigs.
Haha once i was 'fishing' for this alligator in the lagoon by my house and these 4 girls freaked out on me and told me that they hoped it bit my head off because it ate their cat, dog, and a few of their ducks...it was kinda uncalled for....oh well im way off topic
peace

Invisibleentheoindole
Seāð Wīdfarend
 User Gallery

Loc: Eormensyll, Vīnland
Re: St. John's County Florida (Saint Augustine) [Re: entheoindole]
    #2683437 - 05/15/04 08:31 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I understand your edit of my post! I wasn't giving exact locations for people to hunt I was warning people not to hunt because the coppers already stake out that particular pasture there. I'm trying to save my fellow entheophiles from a bust or a humiliating shakedown in front of GOD and the whole world like my friends had!

To ALL: If you read the post before the edit warn your fellow brothers and sisters who enjoy hunting and tryping to stay away from that field! Stay out of St. John's County!

To Bulletride: This pasture was in a fairly secluded area but there was a school near it; my friend told me!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification