Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: My girlfriend is getting her dreads tomorrow [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #26830693 - 07/18/20 12:29 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quite obviously neglected.

Is skinning cats still a thing?

I think they may have banned that practice in China just recently.

These dreads, were not neglected. No smell.

I gave this man an ounce of homegrown mushrooms and a week later, they were gone. 6 years of hair.

Gnarly beard too, which went away as well.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Edited by HamHead (07/18/20 12:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: My girlfriend is getting her dreads tomorrow [Re: HamHead]
    #26830774 - 07/18/20 01:24 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

@op, are you.....DREADING it? :awehigh:

--------------------
This is the way.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

OfflineAVShroomer
LSD enthusiast
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: My girlfriend is getting her dreads tomorrow [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #26832034 - 07/19/20 06:55 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I have dreads and my family for the most part are all very conservative but I have always been the black sheep of my family so when I got em I got a lil flak from my mother but after that she has accepted them I've def done much worse throughout my life to where dreads isn't so bad. lol

As long as you're an adult I wouldn't worry much about it if your family has an issue with your girls hair thats their problem imo.

--------------------

'It's not a war on drugs its a war on personal freedom'
>**My Trip Journal**<

OfflineLikeMyc
Microscopicologist
Male
Re: My girlfriend is getting her dreads tomorrow [Re: AVShroomer]
    #26832141 - 07/19/20 08:25 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Where is the whole dread head style coming from? Bob Marley? People want to be Jamaican? :shrug:

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: My girlfriend is getting her dreads tomorrow [Re: CatsLoveHouseMusic]
    #26832178 - 07/19/20 09:06 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

CatsLoveHouseMusic said:
So my girlfriend is getting them done tomorrow. I’m honestly a little nervous, but I want her to be happy so it is what it is. She’s bought a lot of stuff to keep them really clean and such, all she does (semi kidding,) is look up how to keep them nice and whatever. It’s pretty pricey. I’m pretty sure just to get them done was 400$ if I’m not mistaken, maby that includes something else I don’t remember I’ve had a long couple weeks.

I just hope she likes them. No one in my family knows, and they would not be ok with it for the most part. They’re not super uptight people, but they’re not very progressive either. It’s not their call I’m just saying, and that sucks a little. I’ll post some pictures of just the hair so I don’t doxx myself at all.

Ny ex in Alaska back in the day went from her beautiful hair to dreads. I was really against the whole thing. She looked good in them though and took care of them and stuff. I missed running my hand through her hair but she liked them so not a whole lot I could do about it lol.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies