Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineKOLOME

China seals off city of 3.5million people with ‘toughest ever’ coronavirus lockdown amid second wave fears
    #26829252 - 07/17/20 03:23 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Urumqi, the capital of the Xinjiang region, recorded five new coronavirus cases after registering its first Covid-19 infection in five months yesterday.

A woman, 24, who had a sore throat, fever and headaches tested positive. Three people whom she had close contact with also tested positive but did not show symptoms, health authorities in the city confirmed yesterday.

The eastern province of Zhejiang also reported an asymptomatic case involving a traveller from Xinjiang.

Urumqi also reported eight new asymptomatic cases on Friday- taking the province's tally to six infections and 11 asymptomatic cases.

Subway services were also suspended from Thursday and more than 600 scheduled flights at the international airport - equivalent to more than 80% of the day's total - were cancelled, according to aviation data from Variflight.

Juneyao Airlines and Shenzhen Donghai Airlines have today announced that all passengers travelling to and from Urumqi must show negative nucleic acid test results taken within seven days, Global Times reports.

All passengers planning to fly to Xinjiang will be required to display negative Covid-19 nucleic acid test results taken within seven days and a green health card, Chinese Eastern Airlines said on Wednesday.

A green health card means that people are not required to be under quarantine and can travel freely.

Bus services in a district neighbouring Urumqi closed down and all workers are required to undergo Covid-19 tests, state media reports.

Some social media users in the city said that they could not leave their houses and others claimed people were stopped leaving or entering Kashgar, another city in Xinjiang, BBC reports.

"We must resolutely cut off the channel of transmission, focus on key people and key areas, take the most determined, decisive and strictest measures to ensure that all investigations and inspections are conducted to resolutely curb the spread of the epidemic," Xinjiang's Communist Party said on Thursday.

Officials pledged to 'strictly implement provision and control measures' by monitoring who enters the region.

"We must strengthen the control of crowded places, the grid management of communities and villages, and carry out stringent screening in the fever clinics and hospitals," the government said.

Highly populated communities will also be monitored.

The Chinese government has long struggled with its 11-million-strong Uighur population, an ethnic Turkic minority native to the northwestern region of Xinjiang.

The region is already under strict control as in recent years, more than one million Uighurs and other minorities in so-called "re-education" camps have been detained by the authorities.

Horrifying reports suggested that surgical sterilisations, abortions and other birth control measures were being forced on Muslim women to make minorities "disappear".

--------------------
Crazy_Horse: I never said I support mask mandates
psi: He also never said that he DIDNT support mask mandates

AlphaStar: I never said your mom wasn't a whore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Outside Flag
Re: China seals off city of 3.5million people with ‘toughest ever’ coronavirus lockdown amid second wave fears [Re: KOLOME]
    #26829291 - 07/17/20 03:48 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: China seals off city of 3.5million people with ‘toughest ever’ coronavirus lockdown amid second wave fears [Re: cannabinated]
    #26829344 - 07/17/20 04:10 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Where can I get one of those green cards?

:jolly:

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

OfflineKOLOME

Re: China seals off city of 3.5million people with ‘toughest ever’ coronavirus lockdown amid second wave fears [Re: HamHead]
    #26829393 - 07/17/20 04:37 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

Invisiblecannabinated

Loc: Outside Flag
Re: China seals off city of 3.5million people with ‘toughest ever’ coronavirus lockdown amid second wave fears [Re: KOLOME]
    #26829398 - 07/17/20 04:40 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

definitely none there

OfflineKOLOME

Re: China seals off city of 3.5million people with ‘toughest ever’ coronavirus lockdown amid second wave fears [Re: cannabinated]
    #26829408 - 07/17/20 04:45 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

you're bound to find one in greenland right?

--------------------

InvisibleONE OZ SLUG
-
Male

Loc: TX
    #26829416 - 07/17/20 04:50 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Okay?

Offlineviraldrome
 User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: China seals off city of 3.5million people with ‘toughest ever’ coronavirus lockdown amid second wave fears [Re: ONE OZ SLUG]
    #26829559 - 07/17/20 06:30 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

At least China would shoot mask-less freedumb protesters on sight, you may may need to go full authoritarian to beat the rona.

--------------------
Lysergamides I have tried so far: 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD, MIPLA, EIPLA, 1cP-AL-LAD

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: China seals off city of 3.5million people with ‘toughest ever’ coronavirus lockdown amid second wave fears [Re: viraldrome] * 1
    #26829911 - 07/17/20 11:04 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

viraldrome said:
At least China would shoot mask-less freedumb protesters on sight, you may may need to go full authoritarian to beat the rona.

Is that what it'll come to, shooting people for not wearing a mask?

And what happens when those non maskers start shooting back?

Why not just fire bomb every one of us and start over?

I mean fuck, if we are all assuming everyone is infected, why the fuck not just mass genocide an entire global population, just to get rid of 'rona'.

Man, I hate being ignorant.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

InvisibleONE OZ SLUG
-
Male

Re: China seals off city of 3.5million people with ‘toughest ever’ coronavirus lockdown amid second wave fears [Re: HamHead]
    #26829914 - 07/17/20 11:06 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

That sounds like an idea to me :cookiemonster:

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: China seals off city of 3.5million people with ‘toughest ever’ coronavirus lockdown amid second wave fears [Re: ONE OZ SLUG]
    #26829933 - 07/17/20 11:28 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Kill them all!!

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Offlineviraldrome
 User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
    #26829945 - 07/17/20 11:35 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

viraldrome said:

I mean fuck, if we are all assuming everyone is infected, why the fuck not just mass genocide an entire global population, just to get rid of 'rona'.

It doesn't have to be shooting, i'm open to concentration camps, or gassing the maskless in an oven.

--------------------
Lysergamides I have tried so far: 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD, MIPLA, EIPLA, 1cP-AL-LAD

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: China seals off city of 3.5million people with ‘toughest ever’ coronavirus lockdown amid second wave fears [Re: viraldrome] * 1
    #26829952 - 07/17/20 11:41 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

:whateveryousayfreak:

--------------------

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Loc: PNW
    #26829964 - 07/17/20 11:46 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Kill themmmm  :hereyougo:

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: China seals off city of 3.5million people with ‘toughest ever’ coronavirus lockdown amid second wave fears [Re: budmanman]
    #26829991 - 07/18/20 12:05 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Somewhere in China right now... 🇨🇳

1 man stands up against the government and performs a dance so heartfelt & deep that the Communist Party & People’s Liberation Army are forced to reflect upon their wrong doings & change their evil ways - thus finally lifting the curse brought upon the land by covid19🦠

:derdance:  :awedance: :derdance:

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

InvisibleONE OZ SLUG
-
Male

Re: China seals off city of 3.5million people with ‘toughest ever’ coronavirus lockdown amid second wave fears [Re: viraldrome]
    #26829995 - 07/18/20 12:08 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

viraldrome said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

viraldrome said:

It doesn't have to be shooting, i'm open to concentration camps, or gassing the maskless in an oven.

Imagine your team of people sending the wrong person to be gassed in the concentration camp. He's in the gas chamber with his mask on while everyone around him suffocates and he's standing there making you look like a fool. I hope you can handle the logistics involved with mass genocide :cookiemonster:

Offlineichugwindex
Dex
Female User Gallery

Loc: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    #26830009 - 07/18/20 12:22 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

The virus that shall not be named was just the test for the real biological wsrfare

--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

Re: China seals off city of 3.5million people with ‘toughest ever’ coronavirus lockdown amid second wave fears [Re: ichugwindex]
    #26830021 - 07/18/20 12:32 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Is this where you guys say we should be more like China?

--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Offlineichugwindex
Dex
Female User Gallery

Loc: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: China seals off city of 3.5million people with ‘toughest ever’ coronavirus lockdown amid second wave fears [Re: lowbrow]
    #26830028 - 07/18/20 12:39 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

No. This is where we sho points against points journalism style and prove the propaganda. I think?

--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

Re: China seals off city of 3.5million people with ‘toughest ever’ coronavirus lockdown amid second wave fears [Re: ichugwindex]
    #26830035 - 07/18/20 12:44 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ichugwindex said:
No. This is where we sho points against points journalism style and prove the propaganda. I think?

I don’t understand exactly what you said, but I think I caught the gist of it.

I hope that’s the case, but somebody’s bound to come in here and argue stricter lockdowns.

--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder