Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | Next > | Last >
OfflineGilbertC06
Omnipotent to a fault.

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Shenmue]
    #26816376 - 07/11/20 01:35 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Cannot put down MW. I know there are problems, but it has been the best multiplayer cod in a while.

Other than that I'm trudging through Deadspace 3, and I got a keymander do-hickey so I can use mouse and keyboard on the last of us remastered.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSporeJunkie
Pöåšt Šhïttēr
Male User Gallery

Loc: TheOnlyTenISee
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: GilbertC06]
    #26818302 - 07/11/20 09:18 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

So, any of you fine shroomerites out there that play Pokemon Shield willing to hook a brother up with some good/cool/higher level pokemon? I’m ok with what I have I just think it’s more bad ass when you have some rares and high hevels and I don’t have the time to grind haha. If not no worries but if so then I’d love you forever lol.

--------------------
Royale with cheese

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: oculodextro]
    #26818476 - 07/11/20 11:51 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

oculodextro said:
Quote:

WyoMX said:
Quote:

oculodextro said:
Can't wait for the new consoles to actually push the PCs to innovate for once

Current PC's are already way ahead of these next gen consoles anyways. People are stoked to finally get 60fps on consoles while my budget PC hits 144 pretty steadily. I'll still buy a ps5 at some point but they definitely wont make PC's innovate imo. I'm stoked games will actually run smoother and hopefully load times are reduced on big games like GTA and RDR2

Can't find it now, but thought I saw an article that the consoles were getting some new AMD cards that were ahead of PCs current tech

That's because it doesn't exist :lol:

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineGilbertC06
Omnipotent to a fault.

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #26818691 - 07/12/20 04:28 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

What the PS5 does have is an SSD that they claim has more bandwidth than any SSD in the consumer space right now.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: GilbertC06]
    #26818701 - 07/12/20 04:38 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

That's cool I guess. I dunno I know that there all pretty nice systems I really don't care about the nit picky differences lol. My laptop has a 1660 ti in it. I'm still looking to pick up a ps4 or x1 to get an nhl game as they don't make them for pc.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Offlineoculodextro
Male
Loc: Space is the Place
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #26819135 - 07/12/20 10:37 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

The SSD that was it! Looked really cool too.

If I was going to get a console I'd get the Switch. PC just started getting PS4 exclusives.

Offlinedlj403
Stranger

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: oculodextro]
    #26825819 - 07/15/20 07:26 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Waiting impatiently for Cyberpunk 2077

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: dlj403]
    #26826077 - 07/15/20 10:28 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

dlj403 said:

Will be amazed if it lives up to the hype! Trouble is fanboys will claim it does even if it doesn't!

For me the main thing will be that it has challenging combat as opposed to the piss poor Witcher 3 variety, by which I mean, insultingly shallow and easy. I really hope it's not another mainstream kind of experience such as Red dead, far cry 3 (everything on rails and blinking) or GTA 5. Those games are fun for messing around, but the gameplay and SP experience is too dumbed down for my taste. Games like titanfall 2 are more my kind of games. Visceral satisfying combat that presents enough challenge to keep me trying.

Hopefully it will be more like kingdom come deliverance, with an environment that reacts to the players actions, and punishes accordingly, rather than an amazingly great looking world, with no real gameplay.

I hate this idea that its an RPG so the gameplay/combat is supposed to suck, as I find it breaks all immersion if the gameplay/combat/AI is indeed terrible. Wasn't that the combat in KCD was that good, but it was challenging enough to create the illusion of being a real character who needed to care about his own welfare, and act accordingly.

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#26827061 - 07/16/20 02:01 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Made me laugh.  Why am I even posting this?  Getting why I am hated by the shroomery and the softball league I play in.  And at bars, and at comedy clubs.

Haven't been banned yet for a week so that is something.  IT IS OKAY TO BE HAPPY!  Enjoy life, be oneself, value integrity in oneself and the few that see its value. 

So on to whatever the fuck I want to play with the games I own.  I fucking hate E.A.  Seriously just bought a game from them.  I get it.

Seriously it like the mods proofread for me then I get the vibe and change it.  I hope I am not turning into Syd Barret of Pink Floyd fame.  Read Saurcerful of Secrets and he would eat at a table and just look at the person and he would pass him the salt.  Not in mean way he just got telepathy but there are limits.  He went over them in his short life span.

OfflineSporeJunkie
Pöåšt Šhïttēr
Male User Gallery

Loc: TheOnlyTenISee
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Barnaby]
    #26827375 - 07/16/20 04:36 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Do you realize how nutty you sound?

--------------------
Royale with cheese

InvisibleSludgeCity
I Am The Beast I Worship

Loc: Bottomless Pit Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: blessed]
    #26827889 - 07/16/20 09:43 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

blessed said:
Aliens vs Predator on pc for $6 bucks on steam.

Word to the wise you can get AVP2 for free download & for online play here.
https://avpunknown.com/avp2aio/

I fucking love AVP2. People still play online & there is a discord server.

As for games I am playing:

Completely smashed Terraria.

Outward & AVP2 have been the main two I'm jumping between.
Outward is comfy as fuck for a janky Darksouls exploring game.

I also got TW:Warhammer 2 while it was on sale.

--------------------
:trippinballs: CHOOSE THIS LIFE YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN :trippinballs:

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#26828089 - 07/17/20 01:47 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

All around the world.  Patience is key.  Trying to find an open beach.  More people have done more reading, watching movies and streaming services, and gaming then ever before. 

Still have to get out once in awhile.  Next game I will buy, seeing where Civ goes and that pass.  In the meantime...trying to find one vacation in this year of Covid.  Everything is a Ghost Town.  So, what else is there left to do?  Have you seen the airports?  I'm going to go somewhere this Summer like every one.  One only gets so many seasons in a lifetime.

Bored as hell.  Gaming has it's limits and I have reached them.  Need a beach, a girlfriend, and something out of this Summer.  I have endless games.  But I need my time away from it.  Been in my apartment all today.  Getting tired of this shit.

OfflineProzac
Hotdogs

Loc: Miami, FL Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Barnaby]
    #26828679 - 07/17/20 10:47 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Wreaking havoc in GTA 5.

--------------------
https://www.youtube.com/c/ExurbiA <<Check that out for puppy videos.

OfflineMatty_Rulez
Lurker, explorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Prozac]
    #26830243 - 07/18/20 06:29 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

The Forest VR..  Soo much fun!

--------------------
Life would be tragic if it weren't funny. - Stephen Hawking

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Matty_Rulez]
    #26830479 - 07/18/20 09:58 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Matty_Rulez said:
The Forest VR..  Soo much fun!

It's cool but like a lot of VR experiences (except flight and racing sims) I just can't play games like that with a heavy headset on for many hours. I get sick of 3D glasses at the cinema after a while so games like Sub-nautica, cool as they are in VR, are too discomforting after a while, especially when its summer. GTA5 (and flight/racing sims) works well as you can dip in and out just having fun, but survival games in which you must spend hours gathering resources? Gah painful!

My VR is out of action (accident with superglue) and I'm planning on getting a new headset, but as I mainly fly DCS, I'm mulling waiting a while till the technology catches up (So I can fly the campaingns at a decent frame rate). I don't miss it as much as I thought to be honest, as I've been playing alot of great 2D games recently (Titanfall 2, detroit become human) that are probably better all round gaming experiences.

VR is mighty cool and (miss my DCS spitfire) I am certain it has a bright future, but after playing it since the beginning I really do feel it has a way to go yet...

OfflineLittleBoard
Stranger

#26842847 - 07/24/20 02:52 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

dlj403 said:

Oh yeah, hoping this wont run like shit on my 2016 rig but there's reason to hope.

Offlinerustytrumpet
Stranger

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: LittleBoard]
    #26845622 - 07/26/20 07:29 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LittleBoard said:
Quote:

dlj403 said:

Oh yeah, hoping this wont run like shit on my 2016 rig but there's reason to hope.

Yeah that's how I'm feeling, might be time for an upgrade.

OnlinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: rustytrumpet]
    #26847090 - 07/27/20 02:52 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Waiting for cyberpunk and baldurs gate 3.... Stupid covid fuckin up release dates.

Currently playing a mix of fallout 76, Rust (mostly just dying a lot), Civ 6, little rimworld mixed in, and gears 4 with a friend.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: mndfreeze]
    #26848320 - 07/27/20 04:26 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Mostly Total War: warhammer 2

Games pretty fun pretty steep learning curve though. I've probably spent 4x more time watching youtube and twitch videos on it lol.

--------------------

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: mndfreeze]
    #26848353 - 07/27/20 04:54 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Amazed someone is still playing Fallout 76. 

Saving my nickel and dimes for the next gen. consoles.  Leaning towards the $600 PS5.  Saw a whole video on what the possible prices will be compared with the X-Box.  It is a amusing competition who will come out with lowest prices so the other can undercut it.  Like a poker game, lol.  Who is bluffing. 

November should be great.  Sold my PS4 and will play computer games until then.  I have like 5 unplayed ones and trying to figure out which one I want to get into. When games go on sale I feel like I need to buy them on my wishlist.  Not like I am paying $60 for each one.  I get lazy learning new games and go back to ones I know well. 

Tried playing two or three at once and I would keep thinking different buttons did different things.  Consoles games are so much easier for the most part.  Is quite amazing seeing a preview of what is to come with those games.

I thought Cyberpunk year whatever I can't remember was part of the next gen.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom