Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #3

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #26822718 - 07/14/20 10:41 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #11 said:
Every terrorist who wants the US gov't to fail roots for Trump.

He's doing their job of reducing America to a bunch of rubble and potholes, without bombs, and much more effectively too.

I'd say, Trump 2020.

You won't just go from #1 to #2, you'll go straight to #5.

soon to be #0

I can tell you for sure it is neither 1, 2, 3 , or 5 right now.
Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
The only ones I see reducing America to a bunch of rubble and potholes are the violent liberal democratic protesters throwing a toddler temper tantrum cause they feel like they are not getting their way.

Literally... looting, destroying buildings, burning buildings... tell me again how that is Trumps fault?

And if you want to start talking BLM/Antifa, you are the domestic terrorist that has forgotten history.

Literally, africans sold their people to the white man for PIGS. Africans also went to France and stole people from their homes to bring back White slaves for their western tribes.

DONT forget how Egyptian Africans kept Jews for slaves for hundreds of years until there was massive metaphysical intervention.

BLM should be mad at their great great great grandpa for selling their little weaker brother to the white man... and they should be grateful the white man was so specific on the genetics of their slaves that they literally bred them to create the NFL stars we got today.

So again, how is this Trumps fault?  He literally is making deals with the Mexican president to improve relations, he has the backing of the hispanic population trying to flee the cartel in Mexico to build the wall. Those opinions matter way more than some butt hurt millenial.

Umm... I think you are the one talking BLM? So I guess if "BLM" were bred to be NFL stars, you were bred to be an ignorant racist (among other things)?

Not to be that kind of person but you know, just applying your logic to you.

But I dont really believe in that kind of thing. I just believe that the environment in which we grow up, and our genetics (in terms of who our parents, and their parents are...not race) forms us in our formative years. So your opinions are more or less a result of that, its to a degree not your fault. But, its also true that neurological plasticity is a thing. So if you try to educate yourself and if you are open to new perspectives and experiences you can definitely develop your mind and change opinions. Or at least be able to see the same thing through different perspectives.

For instance I was brought up in a very religious family, so I'm very pro life. But I understand that not all people have led the same life as I and don't have the same circumstances (in lay mans terms Im able to put myself in others shoes): so I still support people to have the choice not to have kids if they don't want to. I would rather that all kids had a nice and amazing home where they are cherished for the treasures they are. But since I cant pay for someone elses kid, Im not gonna force them to bring a kid to life that they cant take care of. We can discuss that people are stupid not to have protected sex to begin with. But just reading your comment lets you see that we have bigger problems than that.

And thats why Im very happy I don't live in the US :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #9

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #26822919 - 07/14/20 12:19 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
The only ones I see reducing America to a bunch of rubble and potholes are the violent liberal democratic protesters throwing a toddler temper tantrum cause they feel like they are not getting their way.

Literally... looting, destroying buildings, burning buildings... tell me again how that is Trumps fault?

And if you want to start talking BLM/Antifa, you are the domestic terrorist that has forgotten history.

Literally, africans sold their people to the white man for PIGS. Africans also went to France and stole people from their homes to bring back White slaves for their western tribes.

DONT forget how Egyptian Africans kept Jews for slaves for hundreds of years until there was massive metaphysical intervention.

BLM should be mad at their great great great grandpa for selling their little weaker brother to the white man... and they should be grateful the white man was so specific on the genetics of their slaves that they literally bred them to create the NFL stars we got today.

So again, how is this Trumps fault?  He literally is making deals with the Mexican president to improve relations, he has the backing of the hispanic population trying to flee the cartel in Mexico to build the wall. Those opinions matter way more than some butt hurt millenial.

Dude, these people don't know anything about history. You're asking way too much of them. They're not educated at all, they're just followers.

<3

Anonymous #9

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #26822958 - 07/14/20 12:33 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #11 said:
Every terrorist who wants the US gov't to fail roots for Trump.

He's doing their job of reducing America to a bunch of rubble and potholes, without bombs, and much more effectively too.

I'd say, Trump 2020.

You won't just go from #1 to #2, you'll go straight to #5.

soon to be #0

I can tell you for sure it is neither 1, 2, 3 , or 5 right now.
Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:

Umm... I think you are the one talking BLM? So I guess if "BLM" were bred to be NFL stars, you were bred to be an ignorant racist (among other things)?

Not to be that kind of person but you know, just applying your logic to you.

But I dont really believe in that kind of thing. I just believe that the environment in which we grow up, and our genetics (in terms of who our parents, and their parents are...not race) forms us in our formative years. So your opinions are more or less a result of that, its to a degree not your fault. But, its also true that neurological plasticity is a thing. So if you try to educate yourself and if you are open to new perspectives and experiences you can definitely develop your mind and change opinions. Or at least be able to see the same thing through different perspectives.

For instance I was brought up in a very religious family, so I'm very pro life. But I understand that not all people have led the same life as I and don't have the same circumstances (in lay mans terms Im able to put myself in others shoes): so I still support people to have the choice not to have kids if they don't want to. I would rather that all kids had a nice and amazing home where they are cherished for the treasures they are. But since I cant pay for someone elses kid, Im not gonna force them to bring a kid to life that they cant take care of. We can discuss that people are stupid not to have protected sex to begin with. But just reading your comment lets you see that we have bigger problems than that.

And thats why Im very happy I don't live in the US :smile:

And the "them" in the statement is referring to black lives in general not just BLM but you can take it that way if you want.  Doesn't change my standpoint.

The only ignorance going around is the reverse racism by kids who spent too much time in single parent homes with too many siblings and too much technology and not enough rods and parental love...

Go talk to a black man or woman who did the work, took their opportunities to get out of the ghettos, and build their own lives for themselves and they are disgraced by the selfish movement.

Anonymous #9

#26822963 - 07/14/20 12:36 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

So if you're not from America, you do not know our history, and you have no right to speak on our situation.

GTFO and come back once you have taken at least a US Civics class.

Anonymous #9

#26822975 - 07/14/20 12:43 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Anonymous #9

#26822977 - 07/14/20 12:44 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Anonymous #9

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #9] * 1
    #26822980 - 07/14/20 12:46 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Tell me again how BLM has any stance?

It's all a ploy by Soros, a rich white man, to try to impact the election because Trump has the hounds after all the sick pedophiles out there which includes the majority of major democratic influences.

Feeding on the under educated, poverty stricken groups... The democratic party control our education.  If you cannot see the manipulation and lies, you're part of the problem.

The democratic party has been trying to manipulate the black minds to keep them slaves to them through psychological warfare because they can no longer physically enslave them.

TRUMP 2020

Anonymous #9

#26822984 - 07/14/20 12:47 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Anonymous #7

#26823016 - 07/14/20 12:57 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:

It's all a ploy by Soros, a rich white man, to try to impact the election because Trump has the hounds after all the sick pedophiles out there which includes the majority of major democratic influences.

Feeding on the under educated, poverty stricken groups... The democratic party control our education.  If you cannot see the manipulation and lies, you're part of the problem.

The democratic party has been trying to manipulate the black minds to keep them slaves to them through psychological warfare because they can no longer physically enslave them.

TRUMP 2020

hahaha jesus christ you are a thoroughly poisoned individual

Anonymous #11

#26823244 - 07/14/20 02:50 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:

So if you're not from America, you do not know our history, and you have no right to speak on our situation.

81% of whites being killes by blacks is absolutely the biggest nonsense I ever heard.

I don't know what white supremacist anus you pulled that meme from, but, prove it.

Prove that 81% of whites murdered in the USA are murdered by blacks.

If you don't at once see that that's BS you shouldnt even speak on the subject.

Anonymous #12

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #26823262 - 07/14/20 03:02 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

No matter which side wins, we get a creepy senile pedophile to represent us as president. It's totally fucked.

Anonymous #4

#26823442 - 07/14/20 04:24 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:

That's a fake meme made so that whoever shares it, someone like you, stands out like a sore thumb as someone to fucking ignore. Because even though I agree with you you're too stupid to fact check so you make anyone with a similar opinion to yours look like a dick.

Anonymous #3

#26823512 - 07/14/20 05:01 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:

lol, you know people can read right? We dont need to experience things to be able to speak on them, we can read, understand and be able to discuss. Just like you do in your own country about your own history. But how much you actually understand about it is debatable :wink:

But then again... I guess if racist people screaming "go back to your country" could read history and understand it, they would also know that they themselves dont technically come from there. Everyone except Native Americans can trace back their lineage to immigrants. Guess who needs to take a class on basic US history? ¨

And this is not even including the level of knowledge your friend up there with "NFL star breeding" theories has. That is just sad to be honest.

But what is even sadder is that you don't even care about Americans. And a country is made of its people. Black people are African American, white people are European American, brown people are ... And guess what? you cant get rid of a segment of your population, they will live there with you for ever. Instead of understanding that your country will never be whole until you learn to live together, you chose to polarize your country. To take arms against one another, to hate and fight, and kill, and blame. And thats why you will always be stuck where you are now. Your children will be stuck there. And their children. You have the same issues that you did hundreds of years ago. And as long as people extreme like you exists, and people extreme on their side exist: you will be there.

In fact you guys have the exact same issues like Iraq and Syria, but probably worse. They too have countries made of a bunch of different people that cant live together. And you will end up the same.

Anonymous #8

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #26823557 - 07/14/20 05:24 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I would appreciate it if you didn’t use the term “African American” thank you very much.  Your racism will not be tolerated and for your information not all black people came directly from Africa.

Anonymous #4

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #26823630 - 07/14/20 06:02 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

:prettyflyforawhiteguy:
Oh shit this kid hit a home run with that reply. Fucking got em man. Nice

Anonymous #9

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #26823683 - 07/14/20 06:32 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #11 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:

81% of whites being killes by blacks is absolutely the biggest nonsense I ever heard.

I don't know what white supremacist anus you pulled that meme from, but, prove it.

Prove that 81% of whites murdered in the USA are murdered by blacks.

If you don't at once see that that's BS you shouldnt even speak on the subject.

Numbers are 81% here but this is a graph on 600 murders to compare the percentages over years.

Either way, blacks kill whites way more than whites kill blacks.

Anonymous #9

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #26823684 - 07/14/20 06:32 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
I would appreciate it if you didn’t use the term “African American” thank you very much.  Your racism will not be tolerated and for your information not all black people came directly from Africa.

Thank you.

Anonymous #9

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #9] * 1
    #26823685 - 07/14/20 06:35 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

And blacks kill way more blacks than cops do or whites do combined.

The problem isn't about race like it is perpetrated to be... it's about classism, misdirection of funding, lack of opportunities, gangs and mobs running the streets instead of law and order, one parent homes with multiple kids and no attention to spare and raise them because they have three jobs to make it by.

It has NOTHING to do with race.  There are white people, there are hispanic, asian, indian people all living in the fucking ghettos going through the same struggles but all of them have the same opportunities if they get up and take it.

BLM is bullshit and a domestic terrorist group of entitled kids that have no idea what they are talking about because the public DEMOCRATIC LIBERAL education system failed them all.

Anonymous #4

#26823722 - 07/14/20 06:50 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Yep. Poor whites kill each other at a much higher rate too. Domestic violence skyrockets etc....

BLM is the Democrats plantation for mind slaves

Anonymous #6

#26823853 - 07/14/20 08:07 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:

TRUMP 2020

Soros is a Jew.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom