Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands
You -- Pearl in the Oyster of Your Universe * 1
    #26822377 - 07/14/20 06:14 AM (20 days, 40 minutes ago)

YOU - PEARL IN THE OYSTER OF YOUR UNIVERSE.

You. You stand inbetween the world around you and the world inside of you, deciding which way to go. You alone decide, hand in hand with God and your ancestors.

You! Child of the Universe! Center of your own Universe that fills your world, and defines it.

You! So important that the Universe found it absolutely essential to make you be.

You are the shiny black pearl in the oyster that is your Universe, the shining gemstone in a sea of mud.

You are beloved, beloved exactly as you are, heart to heart, soul to soul, with all your good deeds and all your mischief.

The sun, it shines for you, the rains they fall for you, child of humanity, offspring of what was and ancestor to be.

You are beloved by the Moon and the Stars, the Sun and the Earth, who dance their dance especially for you.

People may be so mean to you, even violent or unjust. They know not their value, and the value of what you are.

We are Children of God, all of us -- even the least of us is on equal footing with the greatest of us -- we are seeds that God planted in the fertile soil of the earth.

I Love You <3
That is, I, the Spirit Guide, he who gives me voice, that is the best people in the world around you, that is the world itself, the Universe, God Himself.

I Love You <3
Is what your mother's heart said when you were born, is what that very special someone says to you on that most magical day, and it is what the Earth will say as it receives your body, while your Soul soars up to Heaven, Paradise, where God Himself will stand, arms wide to embrace you, full of love for you.

You are Eternally Beloved!
And don't you forget it when the rain lashes on your sad face, when the door of NO slams in your face, when you fail the test and people mock and deride you in their cruelty.

You are Eternally Beloved.
The Universe embraces you eternally in perfect love and will never ever drop you, or be disappointed or bored with you even though others or you yourself sometimes are.

You are the black pearl in the center of the Universe that is YOU. And that is something you will have to think about.

If you are a Child of God, Divinity is inside of you and that means that God is more a part of you than a kidney or a leg. A kidney or a leg may be lost, but you will NEVER lose your Divine Nature, because that Divine Nature IS what you are.

You! Are beloved! Right here, right now, in these words given to yoy without asking you anything in return. You were given a gift, a gift of pure Love.

Do not repay me! If you want to repay the gift of Love, bring acts of sincere kindness upon those around you. Let others light their candle on your love, and you will be surrounded by lights of Faith, Hope and Love, of which Love is the Greatest Good.

I place this gift, this black pearl of great value, into your hand now out of pure Love. Do with it as you please.

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :gold:  :silver:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Time Waster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: You -- Pearl in the Oyster of Your Universe [Re: Asante]
    #26824344 - 07/15/20 03:02 AM (19 days, 3 hours ago)

“You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

OfflineFishOilTheKid
Abducted
 User Gallery

Re: You -- Pearl in the Oyster of Your Universe [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #26825675 - 07/15/20 05:38 PM (18 days, 13 hours ago)

"The hymn tells the story of a boy, "the son of the king of kings", who is sent to Egypt to retrieve a pearl from a serpent. During the quest, he is seduced by Egyptians and forgets his origin and his family. However, a letter is sent from the king of kings to remind him of his past. When the boy receives the letter, he remembers his mission, retrieves the pearl and returns."

"The hymn is commonly interpreted as a Gnostic view of the human condition, that we are spirits lost in a world of matter and forgetful of our true origin. This state of affairs may be ameliorated by a revelatory message delivered by a messenger, a role generally ascribed to Jesus. The letter thus takes on a symbolic representation of gnosis."

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Hymn_of_the_Pearl

OfflineO_Dweeds
Humanitarian Magician

Loc: Under The Dome
Re: You -- Pearl in the Oyster of Your Universe [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #26829142 - 07/17/20 02:27 PM (16 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:
“You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

And then there's the other side of the Universal Paradox that wants to fight.

Represented change and chaos as a negative eternal war.

One is good for HALF; one is for ALL.

--------------------
Oxygen. Water. Neil Young

Our word "planet" comes from the Greek word planetes, meaning "wanderer."

"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Georgia I eat a peach for peace."
Gregg Allman

Offlinesaintdextro
Entheogen psychonaut
Male

Re: You -- Pearl in the Oyster of Your Universe [Re: O_Dweeds]
    #26829777 - 07/17/20 09:04 PM (16 days, 9 hours ago)

Life seems to be a constant challenge every momemet with most every thought a problem needing to be solved, I see life as a schooling test, and that's one reason I recommend practicing Meditation, escape the constant borage of attacking challeng/problem and gently solve them all and graduate in the most peaceful way.

--------------------
"He who finds peace and joy
And radiance within himself
That man becomes one with God
And vanishes into God's bliss."

-Bhagavad Gita, 5.24
One 21 - Building Better Bombs
One 21 - Pacified
One 21 - Two Sides Is Fine
"Respectability is a cloak for the hypocrite" - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism