Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands Flag
Black disabled veteran sentenced to spend 60 months in prison for medical marijuana
    #26821881 - 07/13/20 09:06 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Black disabled veteran sentenced to spend 60 months in prison for medical marijuana
www.alreporter.com

A 2016 arrest for marijuana that has turned into a 60-month sentence in an Alabama penitentiary for a disabled veteran from Arizona is drawing national attention.

On June 30, Alabama Appleseed Director Leah Nelson wrote an account of an arrest and pending imprisonment of a Black disabled veteran that could not have happened in many other states. The story has been picked up by the New York Times and a number of national news outlets.

Black disabled veteran Sean Worsley and his wife, Eboni, were arrested in Pickens County in August 2016. The Worsleys had visited Eboni’s family in Mississippi and were on their way to North Carolina to visit his family. They however made the life-altering mistake of stopping to purchase gas in Alabama on their way to NC.

Sean was wounded in Iraq. The 33-year-old veteran is disabled with a traumatic brain injury and post-traumatic stress disorder from his service in Iraq. He uses medical marijuana to calm his nightmares and soothe his back pain. His medical marijuana was prescribed and purchased in Arizona, where it has been legal since 2011.

A Gordo police officer approached the Worsleys at the gas station. He said their music was too loud, was a violation of the Gordo noise ordinance and asked to search the vehicle. The Worsleys assented believing they had broken no laws. That was a mistake. Marijuana is still illegal in Alabama even if you purchased it in one of the states where it is legal.

The officer said that he smelled marijuana and asked the couple about it. Sean told him he was a disabled veteran and had a medical marijuana card.

“I explained to him that Alabama did not have medical marijuana. I then placed the suspect in handcuffs,” the report reads.

Eboni told the officer that the marijuana was behind the seat. The officer found the marijuana and the rolling papers and pipe Sean used to smoke it, along with a six-pack of beer, a bottle of vodka, and some pain pills Eboni had a prescription for. Both of them were arrested.

Eboni’s pills weren’t in the original bottle, which the officer said constituted a felony. The couple were both charged and spent six days in jail, but that was just the beginning of their Alabama legal saga.

Once the Worsleys were released on bond, they paid $400 to get their car out of impound and had to have the car professionally cleaned because venison they had been transporting to North Carolina went bad.

When they returned to Arizona, they found the charges made it difficult for them to maintain housing and stability. They moved to Nevada and leased a house.

Almost a year later, the bail bondsman called and told them the Alabama judge was revoking bonds on all the cases he managed. They had to rush back, or he would lose the money he had put up for their bond, and they would be charged with failing to appear in court. They borrowed money to return to Alabama.

When they got to court, the Worsleys were taken to separate rooms. Eboni explained that Sean was disabled with serious cognitive issues and needed a guardian to help him understand the process and ensure he made an informed decision. Eboni claims that Sean told her that prosecutors told him that if he didn’t sign the plea agreement that they would have to stay incarcerated until December and that they would charge her with the same charges. Rather than see his wife go to jail he signed the agreement.

Sean’s plea agreement included 60 months of probation, plus drug treatment and thousands of dollars in fines, fees, and court costs. Because the Worsleys had lived in Arizona at the time of their arrest, his probation was transferred to Arizona, instead of Nevada, so they broke their lease agreement and moved back to Arizona. Sean’s Arizona probation officer however told them that their month-to-month rental did not constitute a permanent address. At her direction, they contacted Sean’s probation officer in Alabama, who told them to return to Pickens County. They were short on funds so tried to do it by proxy. Drug treatment was another part of the terms of the probation. Sean was denied treatment by the VA because smoking cannabis for medical purposes “does not meet criteria for a substance use disorder or meet need for substance abuse treatment.”

Eboni, is a certified nursing assistant who works with traumatized children. Her job offer was rescinded due to the felony charge in Alabama. She also lost her clearance to work with sensitive information to which she needed access to do her job. For a while, the Worsleys slept in their car or lived with family. In January 2019, they were homeless. Sean lost his homeless veteran benefits with the VA because Alabama had issued a fugitive warrant for his arrest after Sean had missed a February court date in Pickens County. The case was referred to the district attorney’s office in March 2019.

Now Eboni’s health failed and she needed heart surgery. Sean stop taking on extra gigs to help her recover. To cover costs, the couple took out a title loan and lost Eboni’s truck when they could not keep up with the payments. With no transportation they lost their home. Sean’s benefits resumed in August 2019, but to save money he failed to pay the $250 to renew his medical marijuana card. In 2020, Sean was arrested at a traffic stop in Arizona and the officer found that he possessed marijuana without a valid medical marijuana card.

Pickens County demanded that he be extradited back to Alabama at a cost to the state of Alabama of $4,345. That was added that to the $3,833.40 he already owed in fines, fees, and court costs. On April 28, the Pickens County judge sentenced Mr. Worsley to 60 months in prison. That sentence would already have begun; if it were not for the chronic prison overcrowding and the COVID-19 crisis that has gripped the prison system killing five inmates and two ADOC employees thus far.

Sean has been in the Pickens County jail since early 2020. On April 28, the judge revoked his probation and sentenced him to 60 months in the custody of the Alabama Department of Corrections.

Sean’s mother hired an attorney to appeal the case, but that process has just begun and most inmates begin their sentence while the case is under appeal. Former Speaker of the House Mike Hubbard (R-Auburn) was sentenced to a four-year sentence four years ago and has not served a day; but Sean Worsley does not have the friends that Mike Hubbard has. He is in the Pickens County jail awaiting transport to prison in Alabama.

Eboni is in the hospital for more heart surgery and Sean will leave behind two children from a prior relationship, ages 12 and 14.

“I feel like I’m being thrown away by a country I went and served for,” Sean wrote in a letter to Alabama Appleseed. “I feel like I lost parts of me in Iraq, parts of my spirit and soul that I can’t ever get back.”

State Senator Cam Ward (R-Alabaster) chairs the Senate Judiciary Committee. Ward is aghast that this could happen in Alabama.

“This is an anomaly, this is not the norm,” Sen. Ward said. “Most police departments in Alabama do not arrest people any more solely for marijuana possession.”

Ward said usually when someone is charged with marijuana possession they are charged with other felonies and marijuana possession is an add on charge.

Ward said that marijuana possession is a class D offence under the sentencing reform package that he sponsored and which passed the Alabama legislature in 2016. With a class D offense there is no prison time.

In Sean Worsley’s case, the arresting officer in Gordo determined that the marijuana was not for personal use and thus charged Sean with a Class C offense. The arresting officer is no longer with the Gordo police department.

Ward told APR that out of the 23,000 inmates in the Alabama Correctional system there are only 60 or 70 that are in there just for marijuana offenses.

“They got arrested for a whole truckload, semi-truckloads even, for trafficking,” Ward said, not the small amount that Worsley will lose five years of freedom over.

Ward said that the state passed sentencing reform in 2016 so that things like this could not happen; but there was a lag time between passage and implementation so Worsley was likely charged under the pre-reform standards.

Chey Garrigan is the Executive Director of Alabama Cannabis Industry Association.

Garrigan said that her non-profit advocacy group is fighting to change Alabama’s marijuana laws so that medical marijuana is legal in this state and so that travelers like Sean Worsley don’t have to fear long incarcerations for amounts of marijuana that would be legal in 33 states.

“The Alabama Cannabis Industry Association, is extremely passionate about working with policy makers to bring about a necessary compassion for social justice,” Garrigan told APR.

The Alabama Senate has passed medical marijuana bills, sponsored by Sen. Tim Melson (R-Florence) in both 2019 and 2020; but the bills have never come before the Alabama House of Representatives for a vote. This year the legislative session was interrupted by the coronavirus crisis before the House could consider the Senate bill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStipe-n CapMDiscord
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Black disabled veteran sentenced to spend 60 months in prison for medical marijuana [Re: Ythan]
    #26822657 - 07/14/20 10:03 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Well that sure does suck, however as a veteran of the Afghan war who has been medically released from the military and is also in possession of a medical marijuana card; I think that we need to be aware of local laws. I would never be so unaware of my environment as to be in open possession of an illegal substance in a place where the penalty for doing so would be detrimental to my wellbeing. Being a disabled veteran isn't a sufficient excuse for a lack of situational awareness, if anything a soldier would possess a level of situational awareness beyond anything a civilian would normally experience.
As a soldier my response would be "one man one kit, buds".

The law is obviously unjust, that's no reason to go around expecting special treatment due to one's participation in military life. Ignorance of the law isn't a defense either, not to mention that driving while under the influence of cannabis is treated the same as driving drunk, at least in Canada.

I also find it very distasteful to mention someone's appearance (skin colour) during the course of a conversation or during the accounting of events as if it's relevant.
It's sufficient to say that a person was involved, name the person and leave it at that.

Know your environment, people. It's the small things that will kill you.
#situationalawareness

Edited by Stipe-n Cap (07/14/20 10:18 AM)

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Black disabled veteran sentenced to spend 60 months in prison for medical marijuana [Re: Stipe-n Cap]
    #26822836 - 07/14/20 11:39 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Well, here is the problem:

“I explained to him that Alabama did not have medical marijuana. I then placed the suspect in handcuffs“

That is backwards as hell for 2020 to not even have some form of MMJ but if that is true then crossing state lines is a federal crime, and a shitty cop could certainly pursue it.

It’s bullshit drug war tho so if the cop sees the guy is disabled, he’s just a piece of shit. That’s all,

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Black disabled veteran sentenced to spend 60 months in prison for medical marijuana [Re: Stipe-n Cap] * 1
    #26822858 - 07/14/20 11:51 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Did you even read it?

He wasn't driving under the influence and has serious cognitive deficiencies. In fact, what happened during the arrest is one of the more insignificant and least harrowing parts of their awful experience story.

Your lack of empathy, and decision to instead attack the victims, is both appalling and disgusting.

Quote:

I also find it very distasteful to mention someone's appearance (skin colour) during the course of a conversation or during the accounting of events as if it's relevant.
It's sufficient to say that a person was involved, name the person and leave it at that.

Your patronizing post and condescension makes a lot more sense now...

Anytime one has an encounter with law enforcement, or is dealing with the criminal justice system, especially in the south, their skin color IS relevant, I'd even say paramount. This is true from the moment LEO lays their eyes on you(because white people always have their vehicle searched for loud music) until you are discharged from probation/parole.

I would think with all your "situational awareness" that such a thing would be plainly obvious...but, I suspect you have your own reasons for wanting to act as if it isn't relevant that they are POC.

Male User Gallery

Re: Black disabled veteran sentenced to spend 60 months in prison for medical marijuana [Re: Fractal420]
    #26822865 - 07/14/20 11:55 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Obviously...but...we all know that the world is unfair and shit just isn't organized the way that we want it, act accordingly; because if you don't...

Also, complaining about it after the fact is childish, there's something to be said for accountability. You are accountable and responsible for your own actions despite the fairness of your environment, your environment is part of the calculation which will dictate your behavior in any given situation. It's not like he was arrested for being black (though racism may have played a role), if that was the case then things were out of his control. The fact of the matter is that this man was aware that racism exists and still chose to openly display an illegal substance in an intolerant environment. He rolleds the dice, he should have been aware of the risk, and he lost.

Change will come eventually but in the meantime keep your shit squared tight.

What I've said is perfectly reasonable and is in no way racist, if you're trying to say that I'm racist then you are obviously  a close friend of ad hominem, be careful, you may make the strawman jealous; )

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Black disabled veteran sentenced to spend 60 months in prison for medical marijuana [Re: Stipe-n Cap] * 1
    #26822885 - 07/14/20 12:06 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

The fact of the matter is that this man was aware that racism exists and still chose to openly display an illegal substance in an intolerant environment. He rolleds the dice, he should have been aware of the risk, and he lost.

They chose to be honest, probably hoping the officer would be reasonable.

But again, I will point out that what happened during their arrest is the least significant(though still important) part of this story...yet, you choose to ignore said events in their entirety to attack the victims, while (first)stating their skin color was irrelevant(then quickly changing your tune when someone calls you on that nonsense).

Change will come? How exactly do you expect change to come, with you asserting that people should not "complain after the fact". How the fuck would the world know about their torment, suffered at the hands of the criminal justice system, if they didn't "complain".

...and you've never broken a law before? As a member of the community, I have a hard time believing that. What the victims did or did not do to HIDE their offensives from LEO is hardly the fucking point here, and the mental gymnastics you are willing to go through in order to blame them are really telling, as if you have a compulsive need to do so. I am going to go out on a limb here and guess you don't have a good understanding of
either implicit bias or systemic racism.

You(and those around you) could probably greatly benefit from learning about the former and then turning a lens on yourself.

Male User Gallery

Re: Black disabled veteran sentenced to spend 60 months in prison for medical marijuana [Re: Holybullshit]
    #26822910 - 07/14/20 12:15 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Bud. My point is if you break the law do not expect the racist,  fascist, insensitive, violent system to give a fuck about you or your feelings, possibly even your rights.

I break the law on a daily basis but I'm a soldier and a grown man who realizes the hard truth of reality that I am breaking the law and nobody is going to give a shit about my history in the military or my feelings about whether or not it's fair when the boot falls.

Be stoic about reality because the police, the government, and most other people simply do not give a fuck.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Black disabled veteran sentenced to spend 60 months in prison for medical marijuana [Re: Ythan]
    #26822930 - 07/14/20 12:21 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Alabama and Arizona, that explains everything.

--------------------

Invisibleellomello
XP
 User Gallery

Loc: babilonUSA
Re: Black disabled veteran sentenced to spend 60 months in prison for medical marijuana [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26823681 - 07/14/20 06:31 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

yeah a reminder to the better half, many of us are still stuck in prison states.
where they are more than happy to destroy your life over some natural medicine.

Thirteenth Amendment U.S. Constitution:
abolishes slavery and involuntary servitude,
dot dot dot... except as punishment for a crime.

--------------------
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN get back to the garden

some came singing, some come to play, some come for keeping the dark away

InvisiblePastywhyteMDiscord
Say hello to my little friend
Male User Gallery

#26823979 - 07/14/20 09:11 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

p9hu7 said:
Bud. My point is if you break the law do not expect the racist,  fascist, insensitive, violent system to give a fuck about you or your feelings, possibly even your rights.

I break the law on a daily basis but I'm a soldier and a grown man who realizes the hard truth of reality that I am breaking the law and nobody is going to give a shit about my history in the military or my feelings about whether or not it's fair when the boot falls.

Be stoic about reality because the police, the government, and most other people simply do not give a fuck.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

This. People seem to think “rights” are something governments bestow out of a sense of justice and will protect them. The real fact is no one has rights and we live in at mercy of our corporate and government overlords. The instant your “rights” are not convenient for their system they will be gone. Rights won’t stop a cop from arresting you, a judge convicting you, and the prison system enslaving you.

Listen to all but follow none.

OfflineFailboat
Fuck Up
Re: Black disabled veteran sentenced to spend 60 months in prison for medical marijuana [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #26826354 - 07/16/20 05:37 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

:wowjustwow:

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Black disabled veteran sentenced to spend 60 months in prison for medical marijuana [Re: Stipe-n Cap]
    #26826446 - 07/16/20 07:36 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

But, all those things do play a part in how you are viewed and treated by not only LEO and the criminal justice system, but society at large. And they help garner sympathy which is the motivation and justification for including those facts as part of this story, people in general care about how disabled veterans are treated...and that's partly the point.

Stoic is not the same as silent. If we want things to change we need to speak up and speak out, not just shrug and go "well that's life", and not just meekly accept the injustice doled out on a daily basis.

Progress is a result of pushing back, part of pushing back is sharing ones experiences...the course of action and mindset you are advocating is exactly how those committing said injustices want you to act, like a sheep.

Edited by Holybullshit (07/16/20 07:43 AM)

Male User Gallery

Re: Black disabled veteran sentenced to spend 60 months in prison for medical marijuana [Re: Holybullshit] * 1
    #26826577 - 07/16/20 09:15 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

All people should be treated with respect without having to state your special position in life. I do not need to qualify my access to individual rights and freedoms by articulating that I am a veteran, a person of colour, disabled, etc. The use of a qualifier is unnecessary because I am a human being with intrinsic value, nothing else is relevant.

Yes we care about how veterans are treated and they should not have to spend time in prison for a non violent crime, but neither should anyone else. We are saying the same thing essentially but with a twist. Yes we need a better system, a more humane and tolerant system, however that need implies that the current system lacks those qualities. We live in a world where if you do not follow the rules, especially if you're a black man in the south, thing's could go bad for you up to and including the loss of your life. Being a veteran will not exclude you from this reality. Is it right, no. Should people be silent about it? Absolutely not and I never suggested that.

I grow a modest supply of mushrooms because they are highly serotonergic (I react poorly to SSRI), I also produce a moderate personal supply of cannabis concentrates to help ease my experiences with PTSD and major depressive disorder. I am a combat veteran, I also expect to be treated harshly if I'm ever caught driving around with these substances openly displayed in my back seat. Should I not then, being equipped with this knowledge of the legality of my cargo take steps to conceal my "medicine"? Doing so doesn't make me complicit with the system, it means that I possess common sense...or should I roll around playing loud music hoping that the police don't pull me over, I am a veteran after all and my body is my temple and it's my right to do with it as I please, they don't have the right to treat me that way. Complaining after the fact that you openly contravened the law and didn't receive mercy because you are somehow special is the height of absurdity.

Call me insensitive and racist all you like, go test the world, let me know how it works out for you :popcorn:

Edit*

I don't know about you but anyone I know that smokes grass has absolutely no problem with smoking and driving. There's no way that you can convince me that mr loud music pot smoker had decided to abstain from the devil's lettuce until he reached the appropriate geography. That mofo was certainly guilty of more than just stupidity while in possession of a controlled substance, he was almost certainly driving while under the influence.

I hope it was all worth it because now he's going to have to keister a knife so that whatever racially segregated gang he had to join in prison can handle "politics" on the yard.

Keep your shit squared away, know your environment, act accordingly.

A momentary lapse of judgement can carry a lifetime of regret.

Edited by Stipe-n Cap (07/16/20 09:39 AM)

Offlinesk8fast
Tripping skater
 User Gallery

#26827333 - 07/16/20 04:16 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

p9hu7 said:
Well that sure does suck, however as a veteran of the Afghan war who has been medically released from the military and is also in possession of a medical marijuana card; I think that we need to be aware of local laws. I would never be so unaware of my environment as to be in open possession of an illegal substance in a place where the penalty for doing so would be detrimental to my wellbeing. Being a disabled veteran isn't a sufficient excuse for a lack of situational awareness, if anything a soldier would possess a level of situational awareness beyond anything a civilian would normally experience.
As a soldier my response would be "one man one kit, buds".

The law is obviously unjust, that's no reason to go around expecting special treatment due to one's participation in military life. Ignorance of the law isn't a defense either, not to mention that driving while under the influence of cannabis is treated the same as driving drunk, at least in Canada.

Know your environment, people. It's the small things that will kill you.
#situationalawareness

I had the same situation happen to me except I'm not a veteran and I'm white, they dropped the charges when I went to talk to the prosecutor. Its fucked up how much worse black people get treated by the government.

Offlinesroombuddy
Stranger
Re: Black disabled veteran sentenced to spend 60 months in prison for medical marijuana [Re: sk8fast]
    #26828432 - 07/17/20 08:36 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Simple do not talk to the police.

Edited by sroombuddy (07/17/20 08:37 AM)

Invisibleellomello
XP
 User Gallery

Re: Black disabled veteran sentenced to spend 60 months in prison for medical marijuana [Re: sroombuddy]
    #26829175 - 07/17/20 02:46 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

sorry but that's rediculous.. you can't just not pull over and not talk.
it's illegal not to ID yourself, drivers license proof of insurance. etc.
you shouldn't incriminate yourself, some people just talk to much.

the real issue here is cannabis is still illegal. that's not a racial issue.
otherwise the cop in the story would have nothing to charge them with.
legalize cannabis and then police can start going after real criminals.

(then maybe if they did ANY noticable good, really what are they good for??
maybe regain some respect from innocent people they've been terrorizing)

--------------------
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN get back to the garden

some came singing, some come to play, some come for keeping the dark away

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Black disabled veteran sentenced to spend 60 months in prison for medical marijuana [Re: ellomello]
    #26830400 - 07/18/20 09:15 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ellomello said:

You don't have to talk to hand someone your ID.
You don't even have to nod.

Offlinesk8fast
Tripping skater
 User Gallery

Re: Black disabled veteran sentenced to spend 60 months in prison for medical marijuana [Re: ellomello]
    #26830635 - 07/18/20 11:49 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ellomello said:

It becomes a racial issue when he gets such a heavier punishment than a white person would get

Invisibleellomello
XP
 User Gallery

Re: Black disabled veteran sentenced to spend 60 months in prison for medical marijuana [Re: sk8fast]
    #26831035 - 07/18/20 03:44 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

true true
now hemp flower is available in gas stations and smoke shops,
i'm surprised more people don't just keep there bud in hemp container.
cops probably wouldn't take the time and resources to send it to a lab for testing.,
if they do and it is hemp, and your locked up until the lab results, sounds like a lawsuit to me.

Edited by ellomello (07/18/20 03:59 PM)

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #26831922 - 07/19/20 04:35 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Yes, it is. Not only did the outlawing of cannabis have racial motivations, so did the launching of the war on drugs.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/eriksherman/2016/03/23/nixons-drug-war-an-excuse-to-lock-up-blacks-and-protesters-continues/#6a13d6a242c8

More importantly, even to this day, the war on drugs disproportionally affects POC by an outrageous margin.

There is a not small chance that if they were white they would have never drawn the cops attention, let alonw had their vehicle searched because their music was too loud.

Quote:

Drug arrests and prosecutions disproportionately affect black Americans. In 2018 – the most recent year for which data are available – blacks made up 13 percent of the US population, but 28 percent of all drug‐​related arrests. This is despite having nearly identical rates of illicit drug use. In her book The New Jim Crow Michelle Alexander writes, “Nothing has contributed more to the systematic mass incarceration of people of color in the United States than the War on Drugs.”

https://www.cato.org/blog/police-violence-racist-drug-war

Edited by Holybullshit (07/19/20 05:20 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale