Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Any, "liberation" of America would just lead to another nation destroying us. [Re: Vahn421] * 1
    #26822163 - 07/13/20 11:43 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Vahn421 said:
All right well, if you want to re-explore it later, I've got about 60 minutes of material that may change your mind.

Sure, post a link.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVahn421
Awakening Moonlighter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Portland
Re: Any, "liberation" of America would just lead to another nation destroying us. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26822174 - 07/13/20 11:51 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
For now, we'll disagree on this one.  :mushroom2:

Oh, and that's another thing people dislike about me.  I'm more loyal to truth/facts than to individuals.  If I think you're wrong about something, I'll say so, even if we agree on other things.

Doesn't bother me, bro. I'd prefer you see the material I've seen before I can take your claim seriously, but that's up to you. Haha. So I'm glad you're willing to check some stuff out.

I guess I'll just post it here. (This is only a portion.)

Edited by Vahn421 (07/13/20 11:51 PM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Any, "liberation" of America would just lead to another nation destroying us. [Re: Vahn421]
    #26822495 - 07/14/20 08:09 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

NOBODY IS GOING TO INVADE THE COUNTRY WITH THE LARGEST NUCLEAR CAPABILITY, THE LARGEST STANDING ARMY AND THE MOST ARMED CITIZENRY.

if your government ever goes rogue, you guys are on your own.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Any, "liberation" of America would just lead to another nation destroying us. [Re: Vahn421]
    #26822568 - 07/14/20 09:10 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Vahn421 said:
Zero.

I don't make "promises" to people I don't (yet) respect.

But at the moment I'm really looking forward to November.

You wont be here in November.

If anyone wants to know how much less than a full deck this guy is playing with check out his Qanon thread in conspiracy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Any, "liberation" of America would just lead to another nation destroying us. [Re: Vahn421] * 1
    #26822675 - 07/14/20 10:14 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

This is wading into conspiracy nutter shit.  Bill Gates has nothing to do with this thread, and you seem to be transitioning to the nutter theories about the virus and world domination.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineVahn421
Awakening Moonlighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Any, "liberation" of America would just lead to another nation destroying us. [Re: Enlil]
    #26822693 - 07/14/20 10:24 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

This is wading into conspiracy nutter shit.  Bill Gates has nothing to do with this thread

If you're not going to watch the videos I linked, you don't really have a right to use words like, "conspiracy nutter." I didn't post videos with a bunch of "theories." They are extremely well documented and researched by one of the most based Youtubers on the site.

Quote:

Bill Gates has nothing to do with this thread

That's really not for you to decide. There are major players making major moves right now. Just because it didn't cross my mind in the OP doesn't mean I didn't want to mention it. This is important shit.

How about you watch the videos and give me an opinion on what you study? I'm not interested in what anyone has to say about Gates if they won't even peek. It's intellectually lazy and dishonest.

--------------------

OfflineVahn421
Awakening Moonlighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Any, "liberation" of America would just lead to another nation destroying us. [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26822703 - 07/14/20 10:31 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

You wont be here in November.

How vague and presumptive. I don't know if I should take it as a challenge or a threat.

Quote:

If anyone wants to know how much less than a full deck this guy is playing with check out his Qanon thread in conspiracy.

You know, my general feeling about this debate forum are beginning to lean toward you all fucking suck at debate. You're literally like the sixth person who is going for the Ad Hominem attack. This is so fucking boring. I was hoping to exchange ideas with you people and instead it's turned into me having to defend my character over and over.

Seriously. This is pathetic coming from all the long-time posters here. This is best you can do? Go take an actual god damn debate class, children.

Also, if your best argument is, "You're wrong about everything because you believe this one thing." then you're not even worth engaging intellectually. I can descend to your level and just throw shit around like an ape if you'd prefer.

But for the record, because once against I'm being lifted up on the cross, Qanon is definitely interesting. Far, far more interesting than you're giving it credit for. And *definitely* more interesting than you. I can tell you've studied the phenomenon for a good 30 seconds and then made up your mind.

Edited by Vahn421 (07/14/20 10:34 AM)

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Any, "liberation" of America would just lead to another nation destroying us. [Re: Vahn421] * 2
    #26822723 - 07/14/20 10:43 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Vahn421 said:

If you're not going to watch the videos I linked, you don't really have a right to use words like, "conspiracy nutter."

I watched the first one.  It is clearly conspiracy Bullshit.
Quote:

That's really not for you to decide.

Wrong again. It is my job to decide. Keep this shit in the conspiracy forum. It doesn't belong here.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineVahn421
Awakening Moonlighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Any, "liberation" of America would just lead to another nation destroying us. [Re: Enlil]
    #26822736 - 07/14/20 10:51 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I watched the first one.  It is clearly conspiracy Bullshit.

Name one thing she said that is inaccurate.

I will defer to discussing this in "conspiracy" if you can do this.

Otherwise, this conversation belongs here.

--------------------

Edited by Vahn421 (07/14/20 10:52 AM)

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26822740 - 07/14/20 10:53 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

If/ when you post it in the correct forum,  we can discuss it.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineVahn421
Awakening Moonlighter
Male User Gallery

#26822741 - 07/14/20 10:54 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

:rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

#26822893 - 07/14/20 12:10 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

But for the record, because once against I'm being lifted up on the cross, Qanon is definitely interesting. Far, far more interesting than you're giving it credit for. And *definitely* more interesting than you. I can tell you've studied the phenomenon for a good 30 seconds and then made up your mind.

Qanon wants you to drink bleach .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/qanon-conspiracy-theorists-coronavirus-mms-bleach-youtube-twitter-944878/amp/

--------------------

OfflineVahn421
Awakening Moonlighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Any, "liberation" of America would just lead to another nation destroying us. [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26822909 - 07/14/20 12:14 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I checked your link and two others. There's no link to any original source of any human being who actually said this. Q never said it, either.

EDIT: It looks like a man named Jordan Sather started this. He doesn't represent Q, nor anyone else but himself.

Edited by Vahn421 (07/14/20 12:16 PM)

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

#26822935 - 07/14/20 12:22 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

He’s a well known qanon supporter , you just discredited your own statement .

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Any, "liberation" of America would just lead to another nation destroying us. [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26822936 - 07/14/20 12:24 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah...Qanon...gates vaccine conspiracies.  Epstein suicide conspiracies....

I'm going to be locking this thread soon if this doesn't get back to being a political discussion.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineVahn421
Awakening Moonlighter
Male User Gallery

#26822937 - 07/14/20 12:24 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Some Qanon supporters are obviously nutters. I have no idea what train of logic you're following.

Q never said it. 99% of his followers don't drink bleach. The 1% that does... good for them. They shouldn't breed, anyway.

I don't see a problem, here.

--------------------

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26822939 - 07/14/20 12:25 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

qanon is a dog, prove me wrong.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

#26822944 - 07/14/20 12:27 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

People who deal in reality don’t need to be anonymous. Not knowing the source of your info is a problem , for you.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#26823186 - 07/14/20 02:16 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

To quote Timothy Leary: Every Reality Is An Opinion.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
Re: Any, "liberation" of America would just lead to another nation destroying us. [Re: Vahn421] * 2
    #26823273 - 07/14/20 03:06 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Vahn421 said:
You know, my general feeling about this debate forum are beginning to lean toward you all fucking suck at debate. You're literally like the sixth person who is going for the Ad Hominem attack. This is so fucking boring. I was hoping to exchange ideas with you people and instead it's turned into me having to defend my character over and over.

Seriously. This is pathetic coming from all the long-time posters here. This is best you can do? Go take an actual god damn debate class, children.

Here's a thought, maybe - instead of every long-time poster on this forum absolutely sucking at debate - the ideas you brought here were consistently baseless and unsupported, and you now find yourself feeling ridiculed because your choice so far has been to double down on the baseless bullshit and announce yourself as debate champion when confronted.

Maybe you should have listened to the initial criticism instead of reacting so defensively because it's a pretty deep hole you have to dig yourself out of now that you've hit the depths that is qanon and Bill Gates conspiracies.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder