Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

When Biden becomes President soon will he change his mind on pot?
    #26820880 - 07/13/20 11:10 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Reading the news about it.  Was hoping for Federally legalizing marijuana federally but think from the research, he won't try to do it.  Still after the Trump reign will be interesting but a guy does that has been in the political system and bought and paid for what the plans are on so many things.

At least it will be better than this shit show going on now.  But he has to pick a black woman, or African American for the snowflakes. 

Am a registered democrat.  But moderate.  Far left and far right is getting ridiculous here in the states.  Still hanging confederate flags at Nascar events?  Really?  Civil war ended long ago and it would of really sucked to be in it then.  Has anyone ever met an intelligent person that has a confederate flag or want to around them?

Someone predicted there will be another civil war when Trump electorally will lose this time looking at the polls. Why don't they just change it to a popular vote?  My vote means nothing where I live.

The more one looks deeper into politics the more one sees the corruption.

But Biden isn't going to do shit with drug reform here.  But the year of Covid.  Blah.

Edited by Barnaby (07/13/20 11:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: When Biden becomes President soon will he change his mind on pot? [Re: Barnaby]
    #26820974 - 07/13/20 11:50 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

No

--------------------

Offlinesonoramo
Contaminant
Male User Gallery

Loc: California, baby! Flag
Re: When Biden becomes President soon will he change his mind on pot? [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #26821011 - 07/13/20 12:10 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

"Why don't they just change it to a popular vote?" Why won't a minority that's busy oppressing the majority give up power and happily accept majority rule?  Because that's what is really going on.

:wtfno:

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: When Biden becomes President soon will he change his mind on pot? [Re: Barnaby]
    #26821052 - 07/13/20 12:36 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Biden-Sanders task force does not recommend legalizing marijuana
..,,,,, Democrats will decriminalize marijuana use and reschedule it through executive action on the federal level,” the document reads. “We will support legalization of medical marijuana, and believe states should be able to make their own decisions about recreational use.”
The task force also recommended it would not launch federal prosecution for matters legal at the state level. The statement is an obvious reference to current Attorney General William Barr, who was accused of inappropriately using Justice Department funds to target the legal cannabis industry.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/marijuana/sns-tft-biden-sanders-task-force-legal-marijuana-20200710-g5fxriguubgspi65rxkhchrbrm-story.html%3foutputType=amp

Careful what you wish for . I really miss the time when it was medically legal and recreationally illegal .
  There were less rules , waaaaaay more selection ,  bether prices , a thriving craigslist market ,  ya those were the days . You  could sell your own at the clubs , now you need a 100k  license, gotta conform to packaging rules and on and on . It kinda sucks .

--------------------

Onlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: When Biden becomes President soon will he change his mind on pot? [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #26821074 - 07/13/20 12:50 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Just make it legal to grow. Five plants or something. Let the big medical companies fight over selling it.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: When Biden becomes President soon will he change his mind on pot? [Re: christopera] * 2
    #26821154 - 07/13/20 01:46 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Keep it illegal but remove all penalties.  That way, companies that try to profit off of it will be unable to enforce contracts for it, but anyone can grow it or possess it.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: When Biden becomes President soon will he change his mind on pot? [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #26821234 - 07/13/20 02:17 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

" and believe states should be able to make their own decisions about recreational use.”

It is that way now.  Hence my post.  Federally making it legal despite taxes and such instead of fines and jail, in the majority of red states and I live in one, nothing is going to change when Biden gets in. 

He was picked before this whole "election" process even started.  But have to give Americans the illusion of choice.  You have no choice.  Look at Bush and Gore.  They choose who they want, the deep and mysterious dark state/government.

I give up on it.  Not going to make myself miserable about it anymore.  The game is rigged and it is a special club.  And you and me aren't in it.  Using some Carlin quotes but I get what is talking about.

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
    #26826102 - 07/15/20 10:57 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

The election hasnt taken place yet.  Trump 2024!

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

OfflineJizzMasterZero
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: When Biden becomes President soon will he change his mind on pot? [Re: meltdowner] * 2
    #26833468 - 07/19/20 11:55 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Biden saying he will choose a woman just didn’t sound right to me. I wouldn’t  mind a woman as president or VP, but why did he have to say that? How about he just makes a decision and announces it like a normal person would. I think any self respecting woman that’s worked hard and accomplished things on her own merit would be humiliated to run as Biden’s “Token Woman”. However, someone who is less qualified and has no self respect will jump at the chance.  Biden looks old as shit, he may be dead or in a nursing home before 2024. His VP would more than likely become the president if and when Biden’s health fails, but all that matters to him is that it’s a woman.

--------------------

OfflineJizzMasterZero
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: When Biden becomes President soon will he change his mind on pot? [Re: JizzMasterZero]
    #26833469 - 07/19/20 11:57 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I would definitely vote for legal weed, just saying.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: When Biden becomes President soon will he change his mind on pot? [Re: JizzMasterZero] * 1
    #26833755 - 07/20/20 07:28 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Biden won't promote legalization, but if sentiment in favor grows strong enough, he'll go along with it. Right now he's marching out the same tired, need more research, blah, blah, blah, effect on the children, etc.

Actually I think legalization does a better job of keeping it away from kids than the black market.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: When Biden becomes President soon will he change his mind on pot? [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26833758 - 07/20/20 07:31 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Legalization in California has definitely resulted in more kids getting weed.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: When Biden becomes President soon will he change his mind on pot? [Re: Enlil]
    #26834079 - 07/20/20 11:40 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Source?  When I was in high school in California, it was very difficult to buy alcohol, but very easy to buy weed when it was illegal.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: When Biden becomes President soon will he change his mind on pot? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26834139 - 07/20/20 12:16 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

It's a lot easier now, for sure.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: When Biden becomes President soon will he change his mind on pot? [Re: Enlil]
    #26834146 - 07/20/20 12:19 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Source?  90% of the kids at my school (or city or county, I don't recall) tried pot before it was legal.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: When Biden becomes President soon will he change his mind on pot? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26837418 - 07/22/20 01:32 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

She get high!  She get high!

Get more and more why I disagree with others and agree with others through life.  The black market but I get the argument about corporate. 

Just wondering how corrupt America will become where people research and make an intelligent thought about why it it what this plant is. 

I can right a whole college thesis on this, but I got high, lol.  Still makes me laugh.

Can't smoke here where I live in the States without severe consequences.  Fines and endless probation MONEY SUCKING FROM YOUR LIFE AND so on.  To feed the big fat pig.  That is this corrupted system.  On to Portland. 

Battles starting everywhere way beyond this.  Non Militarization of the police, non profit prison systems and, one can learn a lot about this guy.  Everything from Two Tony to Mexican Cartels back to El Chapo.

Learned a lot from him.  Watched a hour and 16 minute vid on him.  Strange when you do time one learns quite a bit.  How to use that is up to oneself of course.  Humanity isn't very prevelant here.

Navy Vet and kids hitting him with a baton, spraying pepper spray in his face.  Swore a right to defend the constitution.  Yeah, right.  Nobody is fooling nobody.

That made me laugh Adam C.  saying you act like woke just happened 10 minutes ago for the M's.  No, been going on a bit.

Hong Kong.  Wish you the best.  Things are getting bad here.  And Trump says, ever notice how this is only happening in liberal cities?  Well fuck the rednecks.:loljesus:

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
    #26837628 - 07/22/20 07:16 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Source?  90% of the kids at my school (or city or county, I don't recall) tried pot before it was legal.

I got older friends who caught their teenagers getting their Uber driver to buy them liquor. It’s definitely way easier nowadays with the proliferation of cell phones and the gig economy.

--------------------

OfflineVahn421
Awakening Moonlighter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Portland
Re: When Biden becomes President soon will he change his mind on pot? [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #26837804 - 07/22/20 09:34 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Legalization is a "symptom" of widespread acceptance of weed. This is kind of chicken-and-egg. I would argue it wasn't legalization that made it easier to get... it was the ease of getting it that made it legal.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: When Biden becomes President soon will he change his mind on pot? [Re: Vahn421]
    #26838144 - 07/22/20 11:59 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

It was incredibly easy to get in the 70's.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: When Biden becomes President soon will he change his mind on pot? [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26838175 - 07/22/20 12:12 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
It was incredibly easy to get in the 70's.

:whathesaid:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds