Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]
Anonymous #19

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #26908075 - 08/30/20 11:52 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
Because of covid you stupid fuck.. :lol:

Thats somehow his fault to tho even the the numbers are inflated.

The worlds response to this shit was so damn contradictive and hypocritical to place certain measures in one place and other measures in other places totally conflicting economic numbers and case numbers. Sure each place is different. I get that. But in one spot the rules apply like this then in another spot with the same numbers the rules apply like that. Travel quarantines required people instead of leaving the area they are in and go back home and quarantine there actually required them to stay in one place they travel to yet unguarded they just cannot leave and could spread things around faster.

Yada yada yada etc. Etc. It boils down to the fact that no one in the world has been prepared for a pandemic for 100 years. Diseases run rampant all the time and airports never close down or reschedule their rules to stay open while everyone else closes down usually the world just gets lucky while specific people are quarantined. Every year millions of people die of the flu and no matter how bad the cases are "social distancing" is never implemented while people die. There are vaccines and treatments and effective or non effective they exist and that is that. The money machine does not stop for someone else.

The truth is only firing every politician in the world right now all the way down to every local mayor would fix anything. Trump did not fix this. Biden won't. Everyone catered one way or another to a race specific crowd. Everything will shut down. Except the drive throughs. And delivery. And travel for specific individuals. Cannot have the rich people losing too much money or the economy will topple real hard. No one will accountable. So they did this half ass lock down thing shut down inside distance outside wear a mask crap that won't stop what they called a virus 20x as infectious as the flu.

Then citizens as usual could not face something directly head on. They did not take to the streets and protest in mass how black lives matter because all the black people were fired while white people needed to keep their socially distanced job. So they went out and protested George Floyd. In millions. And millions. And millions. The message was of course clear. People are getting screwed but it would be socially unacceptable to go out and protest unequal lockdowns and be insensitive to covid victims and just say "black jobs matter. White people go to the office under socially distanced conditions while black people are fucked in the ass." Then in all fairness the black people if they did that would get met with counter protestors saying "all jobs matter."

:shrug: it is some dirty shit right now. Dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty. But in all the confusion people seem to have stopped noticing that favoritism went to the stock market etc. Trump helped. Biden would have helped. No one had a Pandemic plan. This entire next election will based on who plays the race card the best. Not pandemic protocols and which politicians stuck to their word the best. None of them did. Not one. The plan changed from day to day and not based on statistics but based on them making it up as we go along. They are still doing it. They still change their minds about what is "the best protocol" as there is no protocol.

What the election will be about is who genuinely seems less racist and probably Biden will win. Trump is an idiot. Its the most politically correct way to vote. Its disgusting for sure. It is what it is. Would Biden have been any more prepared then Trump with "pandemic economic protocols" or "planned vaccine development protocols" or "measures to maintain the cops during people violating stay at home orders and more policies doing employee reviews at police stations during mass protesting violating stay at home orders" or will his "nationwide mask mandate" stop a disease and put more people back to work?

No. Its unfortunate. Its sick. Its a left vs right battle. "No you could not stop the disease and replace jobs" "no you could not stop disease and replace jobs" "no you" "no you." I guess its time to understand we control our own lives. Presidents cater to the highest bidder. People should be healthier and more considerate. Business owners should be less greedy and charge less and pay more. The economy should be more diverse in fairness in industries and not let stock market monopolies exist. Work should practice more equality towards sexes and races. All that shit.

But you know who gives a fuck? No one. Street protestors are like street gangs. No one cares about black lives matter or anyone they have their own agenda based on political correctness does the left or right represent my beliefs and personal religious views and ideas of who deserves a job more. The world did not join hands to fight a disease and feed our neighbors and practice racial equality.

No they got together with their anger and greed and political correctness to pick and chose which master to serve.

I sound pretty negative huh? I actually hate calling it as I see it. I hate it. I chose to find the positivity. There has been a lot of it. It won't be found voting. Voting is just choosing which asshole fucked up less. The kindness and sharing of people. The love and generosity. The people who went to work anyway. Id like to think I fit in there.

But this left vs right shit is totally horse shit and the world must be very sad right now. America did not create covid but America sure as fuck created politically correct socially acceptable stigmas and racial ideas based on who is who during this time and who does what and who has what and how to measure someone based on who they have been and who they are during this covid.

Its a great wide mentality that has scarred America and is disgusting and unacceptable and I am glad I was not one of those protestors out in the streets fist fighting every person who walked my way in the name of representing my race. Boy I sure wanted to be. Thank god that did not happen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #20

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #7] * 1
    #26908266 - 08/31/20 01:13 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
oh, there it is, the attacks. i thought only liberals used ad hominems? woops.

I think every one of you all who resort to personal attacks, it really shows your maturity level. Or lack thereof I should say. I don't know how old you all are but hopefully you guys are just out of college or at the very least still in your twenties, and that you eventually grow out of this and act like real adults someday.

He should have been better than that and he was not, but look what you said to him in the post immediately before he reacted that way.

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
he'd fuck your wife and you'd cook him breakfast afterwards. trump supporters, LOL

So you can say things like this but he can't say anything back?

Anonymous #8

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #26908451 - 08/31/20 02:35 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:

covid's spread is china's fault. however, the ball was eventually passed into trump's court. the time came for trump, the leader, to make crucial decisions to prevent the spread on a national level. when it came time for him to make crucial decisions, he came up short. and now, you simply need to walk outside to see the consequences of his incompetent leadership. enjoy the unemployment, fool :lol:

So you are saying you can’t fend for yourself and need the man in the tv box to tell you how to live?

Wasn’t he a “xenophobe” for stopping travel?  So he’s either a racist or a too late do nothing.  Hard to win with you bunch.  Had he taken a page from you guys’ mayors he wouldn’t have even done a press conference but I guess riots aren’t a threat, they’re to be encouraged, right?

Anonymous #6

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #26908503 - 08/31/20 03:04 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

I think Russia is interfering again and nobody is saying anything about it. Russia is pumping Biden because they're going to blackmail him because of hunter the bum son. Russia wants to control the US military and make us slaves and Biden is in on it because his son is a lazy kid. Are you ready to speak russian, I don't want to learn it.

Anonymous #22

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #26913084 - 09/02/20 11:15 AM (2 years, 30 days ago)

Electing Trump again will result in the death of democracy.

Anonymous #6

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #26913389 - 09/02/20 05:54 PM (2 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #22 said:
Electing Trump again will result in the death of democracy.

Same with Biden, he and Putin are one of the same.

Anonymous #21

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #20] * 1
    #26915212 - 09/03/20 06:03 PM (2 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #20 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:

I think every one of you all who resort to personal attacks, it really shows your maturity level. Or lack thereof I should say. I don't know how old you all are but hopefully you guys are just out of college or at the very least still in your twenties, and that you eventually grow out of this and act like real adults someday.

He should have been better than that and he was not, but look what you said to him in the post immediately before he reacted that way.

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
he'd fuck your wife and you'd cook him breakfast afterwards. trump supporters, LOL

So you can say things like this but he can't say anything back?

Trump and his degenerate followers spew horrendous crap constantly, including dogwhistle-racism...are you joking here? The difference is that me and Anon#7 aren't President Manchild, nor his followers, and they're truly, honestly fucking up the country and world. Anyone saying Biden = Putin who can't acknowledge how far Putin is up Trump's ass is honestly a true lost cause, a stupid animal who can be led by the snout to believe any idiot shit. Sure I'm being harsh but it's due. Given all the examples of Trump's failure, continuing to support him is either a matter of denial or actively wanting to burn it all down.

Was it ever this bad under Obama? Why would anyone feel it was? Was it when he ate dijon mustard or blew up people with a drone? Libya? Benghazi? Honestly, I'm trying to think of anything he fucked up as hard IN HIS ENTIRE ADMINISTRATION that matches what Trump ruins in 2-3 months, and I can't think of any decent answer...I'm guessing the horrible crime of "president while black" is what his detractors would say if they had the balls to be honest. Under Trump we've seen:

-ignoring mass devastation in Puerto Rico following a hurricane that left them without power for SEASONS,
-cozying up to dictators while alienating the allies of the US with mindless trade policies and outright threats,
-utter inaction abroad at crucial times when the US would traditionally stand up for democracy (HONG KONG, Belarus, etc.),
-inexcusable COVID response that seems designed to harm as many people as possible,
-nepotism, and his kids are fuck-ups too,
-favouring "loyalty" over "competence" for cabinet positions and in general,
-encouraging the rise of racism through dogwhistle messaging and refusal to denounce domestic terrorism. There's some heavy denial here, but yes, it is a direct result of poor leadership. Sure you could say it's always been festering below the surface, but he's actively sown division on this front. If he wasn't such a thin-skin little maggot he'd own it, but he can't own perceived failures because he's afraid of scuffing the veneer...he's right to fear this, as it might snap his army of shitiots out of their stupor. They need a "strong" "leader" because they too can't admit failure, if they could he'd probably be hanging by now,
-fostering idiot-shit conjecture as if it was fact for his base of degenerates ("Lock her up", "COVID's a hoax" while peddling a BS cure, etc. etc. etc.) because he and his followers are trying to muddle objective reality. This probably comes from the fact that he has a need to drive narratives (lies) to bilk people since he's done it all his life and it's all he knows, and his followers feed on this because it allows them to continue to lie to themselves. I don't like Hillary and I wasn't crazy about Obama, but neither of them told me to ingest poison or ignore public health guidelines, this is purely right-wing nutter territory.

Why else would anyone support Trump, aside from the fact that he gives a voice to trash people? I never thought I'd see the day when southern hicks and other right-wing degenerates would setup camp around a coddled, effete New Yorker, but they are pretty fucking dumb after all.

Anonymous #11

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #26915560 - 09/03/20 09:16 PM (2 years, 29 days ago)

Al Qaeda is humbled by how much better republicans are at destroying American than them.

They brought down planes with box cutters, trump brings down the USA with tweets.

Anonymous #20

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #26916467 - 09/04/20 06:32 AM (2 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #21 said:

Trump and his degenerate followers spew horrendous crap constantly

And liberals don't? It's just incredible how both of you liberals and conservatives are so utterly blind to how you do the same exact thing but only see it when they do it. Look how many times you fall back on personal attacks in your post. You think you're better but you're not. You are every bit as guilty as they are.

None of you are capable of holding an actual dialogue with the other without name calling and attacks. It's impossible for both of you.

Anyway I'm done. Goodbye. Best of luck with your ultra productive and very mature strategy of flaming those evil people online on the other side. I'm sure it will undoubtedly lead to a productive conclusion :lol:

Edited by Anonymous (09/04/20 06:41 AM)

Anonymous #6

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #26917799 - 09/05/20 01:52 AM (2 years, 28 days ago)

Hunter Biden is a bum loser and Joe must kiss Putin ass to save his son from prison. I don't want the Kremlin controlling us because Hunter is a deadbeat bum. Putin is smart guy who is going to control us, I don't want to learn Russian because it's hard as hell to do. Biden is too stupid now because his brain is full of dust and Putin is taking advantage of a head full of clutter.  Lets not be stupid here and vote for a guy who can't out think Putin the mastermind.

Anonymous #19

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #26918042 - 09/05/20 04:15 AM (2 years, 28 days ago)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2907636-dana-white-asks-iranian-government-not-to-execute-wrestler-navid-afkari-in-video.amp.html

I do not want to be one of those people who throws out how one example of Trump being a kind person means he will be a better president then Trump. I do not like Trump. I would rather anyone wins besides Trump even Biden.

I do ask though for the thousandth time what Biden is going to do any better then Trump? He says he has been wanting to "execute his plan since March" that will save the country? Can he actually do this?

:popcorn: please discuss

Anonymous #19

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #26919213 - 09/05/20 09:40 PM (2 years, 27 days ago)

Anonymous #14

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #26943841 - 09/19/20 07:33 PM (2 years, 13 days ago)

Mandarin huh, lol - I have been practing up on Russian tho just in case the Orange puppet steals the show again.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder