Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #9

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #26823880 - 07/14/20 08:24 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
Tell me again how BLM has any stance?

It's all a ploy by Soros, a rich white man, to try to impact the election because Trump has the hounds after all the sick pedophiles out there which includes the majority of major democratic influences.

Feeding on the under educated, poverty stricken groups... The democratic party control our education.  If you cannot see the manipulation and lies, you're part of the problem.

The democratic party has been trying to manipulate the black minds to keep them slaves to them through psychological warfare because they can no longer physically enslave them.

TRUMP 2020

Soros is a Jew.

Yeah, I know.

And Trump is helping to build the third temple.

Shit's bout to get real.  Israel believes their messiah is here right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #9

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #26823881 - 07/14/20 08:25 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Anonymous #13

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #9] * 1
    #26824655 - 07/15/20 08:46 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I hope Trump wins too. Not that I support him in any way but the American government must die so we can start over from scratch. The best way to ensure this is a second term for Trump.

Anonymous #14

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #13] * 1
    #26827571 - 07/16/20 06:24 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Funny, I hope Trump dies a slow painful tortured death from Covid.:grin:

Anonymous #6

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #26827755 - 07/16/20 08:11 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #14 said:
Funny, I hope Trump dies a slow painful tortured death from Covid.:grin:

If the universe had a sense of humor, that would be the likely outcome. :lol:

Anonymous #15

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #6] * 1
    #26828080 - 07/17/20 01:36 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I hope trump wins as well. Fuck these idiot liberals and far left dems

Anonymous #14

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #26828107 - 07/17/20 02:08 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Dude talking about George Soros, what the fuck you know about what's going on behind the scenes? He's a Jew, yeah so? Did Alex Jones tell you these facts. You right leaning fuktards have no problem pedaling in non-truth on a regular frequent, basis including your leader Donny the con man. All these conspiracy theories are a joke. If you didn't like America the way that it was (great) before why don't you get the fuck out, you can get a nice place in Moscow who knows maybe Donnie and his family will be your neighbor when they get the fuck out of here before going to prison.

Infowars and Rush Limbaugh Fox News, Rodger Stone.  All true and honest American men just pedaling in the truth. LOL.  In America you can't fix fucking stupid. Go back to Walmart or the trailer park, I bet you need to buy a mask for covid.  Better yet, fuck the mask just take a deep deep breath when someone sneezes.

Anonymous #16

#26828109 - 07/17/20 02:12 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Triggered much?  :lolwut:

I'm voting for trump as well.. Joe biden is everything they say trump is. Plus he has dimentia. 

Anonymous #14

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #26828135 - 07/17/20 03:12 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Trump is on full display for anyone with a brain to see. 

Lies over truth and over science... Sure Go ahead and vote for him it's your right.  If the cry baby con man were to win this November it will likely be the last real free and democratic election in the USA for you to vote in. 

No worries tho, all of you smart people can look forward to having fair elections in the future//// you know like they have in Russia ... good chance you might have to learn to speak Russian.

It's right in front of your eyes and coming out of his mouth.

#Cannot fix stupid.

Anonymous #16

#26828177 - 07/17/20 04:11 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Bullshit. Just because Biden is a democrat doesn't make him a good person. Look at his rap sheet of lies and deceit not to mention all the footage of him groping kids. He is the real communist here.

Anonymous #14

#26828212 - 07/17/20 05:12 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Trump is turning us on ourselves - he and his lying scum ass lickers and his boss Vladimir are Trying to overthrow democracy to autocracy ....

News flash  - that has nothing to do with fucking Joe Biden.

Get a clue.  Just look at Trumps actions and his words for 4 miserable fucking years. 

This is the America you all want?  Have you been enjoying watching him divide us.  Do you identify with anything about his fake ass.  You like a cheater ?  You like someone who talks utter shit and shreds anyone that disagrees with him.

Make America Great Again...LOL ...it has always been great up until 3 years ago.

Fake hair, fake orange makeup, fake paid whore wife, , fake patriot, fake religous guy, comprimised Russian asset, never made a women have an abortion...but is against it lol, cannot take any criticism like a little cunt, displays all the DSM II characteristics of a sociopath with malignant narcism..not treatable...

Anyone with a brain can see what is up. 

Do you care about democracy?  is it over rated?  You probably do care but your own special interests must help to make the utterly unacceptable ok for you.  Selfish self centered, self seeking I am certain.

I guess enjoy the hatred while you can .. but careful what you wish for.  Maybe you would prefer the mafia to run our country ?  your guy displays all the characteristics of a mafia sociopath scum...lol he and his puppets Barr and Pompeo for the rule of law.. :rofl2:  :rofl2:

#cant fix stupid...

Anonymous #8

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #14] * 1
    #26828324 - 07/17/20 07:07 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe people like Trump because the Democratic party on every level is a dumpster fire and so full of shit they’re willing to play to the whims of violent protesters who are clearly out of their minds, just to get a vote.  They’re spineless pussies who will let a mob tear down your business and attack your family because they’re so afraid the mob will turn on them in their precious libtard newspapers.  Everywhere you look, incompetent spineless democrats in a fantasy land that runs on zero logic.  Sure can’t vote for that bullshit.

Anonymous #6

#26828448 - 07/17/20 08:46 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #14 said:
Dude talking about George Soros, what the fuck you know about what's going on behind the scenes? He's a Jew, yeah so? Did Alex Jones tell you these facts. You right leaning fuktards have no problem pedaling in non-truth on a regular frequent, basis including your leader Donny the con man. All these conspiracy theories are a joke. If you didn't like America the way that it was (great) before why don't you get the fuck out, you can get a nice place in Moscow who knows maybe Donnie and his family will be your neighbor when they get the fuck out of here before going to prison.

Infowars and Rush Limbaugh Fox News, Rodger Stone.  All true and honest American men just pedaling in the truth. LOL.  In America you can't fix fucking stupid. Go back to Walmart or the trailer park, I bet you need to buy a mask for covid.  Better yet, fuck the mask just take a deep deep breath when someone sneezes.

No, anyone with a brain knows Soros is a Jew and if you don't understand the significance of that fact the joke is on you.

Anonymous #16

#26828467 - 07/17/20 08:57 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

What does being a jew have to do with it?

Oh hes a certain race he cant be bad. Thats your logic. The left is so incredibly racist right now in 2020 its sad. Then they actually accuse other people reflecting their own emotions on to others. Its so forced and fake its just sad honestly.

Anonymous #9

#26831988 - 07/19/20 05:54 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #14 said:

No, anyone with a brain knows Soros is a Jew and if you don't understand the significance of that fact the joke is on you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

who are you anon 6?? im getting hot for you

Anonymous #9

#26831997 - 07/19/20 06:04 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
What does being a jew have to do with it?

Oh hes a certain race he cant be bad. Thats your logic. The left is so incredibly racist right now in 2020 its sad. Then they actually accuse other people reflecting their own emotions on to others. Its so forced and fake its just sad honestly.

I highly advise you go research why being a Jew matters in this.

Most people I see and I am assuming are atheist and left winged.... I understand you dedication to science but even science can only answer so many questions.

What is going on with the Jews and the world today is Biblical.  You gotta know the ancient sibling rivalry between the Jews and the Muslims and understand how WWII was the beginning of revelations by creating the state of Israel and giving the city of Jerusalem to the Jews through Israel.

That city is a religious city for Jews, Muslims, and Christians.  Many of our presidents had promised to move our embassy to that city but none did except for Trump.

Trump is working on resurrecting the third temple, this is the temple the Jews believe will represent the coming of their Messiah. 

Not to mention the extreme anger the Muslims have now that they do not have access to their Holy city.... blahblah...

I could go on forever about the correlation between the Bible and whats happening today but lots of neighsayers who are gonna turn their nose anyway.... so I'll just eat my popcorn and watch all the holy predictions play out.

Anonymous #9

#26831998 - 07/19/20 06:07 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Mix in the fact that the Bible was altered.  The hebrew word was changed from "child molester" to "homosexual" some time ago....

God has never had qualms with homosexuality, you can thank the political leaders for altering the text... more than likely alter at the KJV version or shortly before/after

What we are watching with Corona Virus, Pedogate, the building of the Third Temple, Trump.... literally is revelations happening.

The Devil is here, raping and eating children daily.... and the real battle is for the safety of our future, children, and Godly living. 

I'll pray for you all to see beyond the farce of media, corona, and twitter battles.  BLM/Antifa, Corona, defund police are all ways to attempt to distract and weaken those who know the truth and spread the light. 

God bless and be with you all. Shall the devil keeps his hands far from you and yours.

PLEASE REMEMBER THE CHILDREN. WHAT IS TRULY HAPPENING IS SPIRITUAL HERE. WE ARE A SPIRITUAL WORLD, NOT JUST A PHYSICAL.

Edited by Anonymous (07/19/20 06:08 AM)

Anonymous #11

#26833679 - 07/20/20 06:06 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:

What, he's one of God's Chosen People?

Without quoting Hitler, what is the significance of Soros being Jewish?

Anonymous #9

Re: I hope Trump wins. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #26833684 - 07/20/20 06:14 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #11 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:

What, he's one of God's Chosen People?

Without quoting Hitler, what is the significance of Soros being Jewish?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The wars have all been funded by jews

Anonymous #11

#26833768 - 07/20/20 07:45 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Just like the vast majority of whites have nothing to do with lynchings, the vast majority odf Jews have nothing to do with funding wars.

You're being antisemitic.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]