Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

were all crazy fucks
    #2679695 - 05/14/04 07:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

...think of everything you say to yourself in your head... youre a crazy deranged bastard aren't you? of course almost all of the shit you have no real control over..

so what actually constitutes as being crazy? when you let these thoughts have more control over you than you do them?

who is really the victim in a murder, the person killed or the one who's emotions and thoughts control his life?

i believe we all think pretty similar things...even horrible shit like raping someone, killing someone, taking a dump on someones bed or WHATEVER, ya know? but would a ....'sane' person ever do some shit like that? no.. a person with enough compassion or whatever would come up with thoughts to fight back those thoughts...basically.. its like theres a constant war of beliefs within ourselves... our actions are based on whatever belief side we take up... whatever thoughts are more dominant..

bahhh.. i just had to ramble a little bit.. :weirdeyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: were all crazy fucks [Re: ]
    #2680335 - 05/14/04 10:12 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

that is why i think embracing the light or compassion as you said is very important for a healthy lifestyle... the victim is deffinatly the person who was killed in cold blood, even though the victim is also the killer, but to maintain society we need to have some sort of civil control...

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2680383 - 05/14/04 10:26 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

who is really the victim in a murder, the person killed or the one who's emotions and thoughts control his life?

Is this a serious question?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2680470 - 05/14/04 10:59 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dustin said:
i believe we all think pretty similar things...

And that's where everything fell apart...

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
    #2680590 - 05/14/04 11:26 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dustin said:
...think of everything you say to yourself in your head... youre a crazy deranged bastard aren't you? of course almost all of the shit you have no real control over..

so what actually constitutes as being crazy? when you let these thoughts have more control over you than you do them?

i believe we all think pretty similar things...even horrible shit like raping someone, killing someone, taking a dump on someones bed or WHATEVER, ya know? but would a ....'sane' person ever do some shit like that? no.. a person with enough compassion or whatever would come up with thoughts to fight back those thoughts...basically.. its like theres a constant war of beliefs within ourselves... our actions are based on whatever belief side we take up... whatever thoughts are more dominant..

bahhh.. i just had to ramble a little bit.. :weirdeyes:

You have a point. I wouldn't call it crazy but uncontroled by said reality.

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #2680933 - 05/15/04 12:50 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

If we all acted on every impulse that came into our heads, yeah we'd be crazier than a shit house rat!
I have come TO in the past with the thought, "My God, self! You were actually just now fantasizing about blowing away Mr. Cobb, your idiotic ninth grade Industrial Arts teacher!!" (This happened many, many times btw.) Luckily he and I survived the semester. Although I did "accidently" electrocute him by having him "test" my lawn mower in small engine class. And I must confess that I peeled out in the adjacent gravel parking lot when the garage door to shop was open during his other class.

But I agree with you that is helpful to be aware of those thoughts. It is not only helpful, it is essential! My belief is that except for rare cases, most mental illness is the result of people who dwell on negative thoughts, strengthening them over time until the thought inevitably results in action.

so what actually constitutes as being crazy?

We all get "out there" from time to time. My definition of crazy is when you can't come back.

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
    #2681248 - 05/15/04 03:04 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I no longer fantasize about killing people, raping them, or taking shits on beds. Hooray.

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Offlinerelativexistance
"beads, bees!?!?beads ....BEADS!!!"
 User Gallery

Re: were all crazy fucks [Re: TinTree]
    #2681381 - 05/15/04 05:25 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hahaha awsomely put tintree. However i think crazy people are caused 1 by chemical instability, 2 by culture accepting their deranged thought. And 3 is this goddamn posion ivy i think i just caught.

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: were all crazy fucks [Re: relativexistance]
    #2681523 - 05/15/04 07:29 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

"2 by culture accepting their deranged thought."

I don't get it. If culture accepted their deranged thoughts they wouldn't be considered crazy..

OfflineHypnoToad
Stranger

#2681600 - 05/15/04 08:30 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

There is a difference between fantasizing about doing things like killing,raping,etc... and committing those acts.Most people know where to draw the line.Some however do not.These people need help to know when to draw the line or how to divert their attention or emotions elsewhere to diffuse a potentially volatile situation.

However,there is ALSO a HUGE difference between someone fantasizing about killing,raping,etc and having their thoughts control them.

While my thoughts run rampant in my mind against my will/control(due to a condition) and many evil thoughts have been spawned in my mind...I do not harm anyone and never would.I feel horribly bad if I kill an insect or plant.Let alone commit such acts upon another human being.

The path we choose in life is OUR choice and OUR responsibility and it is OUR fault if we cannot resist such evil thoughts.

But now dancing on tables in the hospital cafeteria in a tutu,now that's just plain silly. roflmao

--------------------
"There is no fire like lust, no grip like hate, no net like delusions, no river like craving."

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
    #2685476 - 05/16/04 02:46 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

i believe we all think pretty similar things...

somehow I doubt that  :wink:

Thus Spake Muppet

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

Loc: Earth
Re: were all crazy fucks [Re: Muppet]
    #2685484 - 05/16/04 02:49 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

if that's what really goes on in your head - that's pretty sad man  :nonono:

--------------------

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
Re: were all crazy fucks [Re: Mystical_Craven]
    #2685488 - 05/16/04 02:52 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

shut up you  *shakes fist*  :mad2:

Thus Spake Muppet

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
Re: were all crazy fucks [Re: Muppet]
    #2687250 - 05/16/04 03:29 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I entertain some crazy thought from time to time. But for me they are just that, thoughts.

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order