Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Calea Zacatechichi

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Smoked as much calea as I can stand
    #2681189 - 05/15/04 04:36 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I wanted to push it, see where a lot of smoked calea zacatechichi would take it, so over the past hour i've smoked about 6 good sized bowls of the stuff, GAWD its so gross tasting/harsh.  i had a huge cup of ice water to calm my throat and delete the taste from my tongue.  Its got me trippin though, colors are brighter, i'm noticing things i've never seen before in pictures i've taken, but I know the main event comes when I go to sleep :smile:  I'm really creative right now.  Talking to my girlfriend on AIM about the 'cosmic giggle' and how we're living in God's joke, I'm getting all these insights, hooray.  playing really good guitar too.  spinning whenever I shut my eyes, my space becomes a bunch of discs, all spinning above and below eachother on the same axis.  spinning spinning spinning, like you drank too much and then smoked pot, but without the scare factor or nausea, just the fun of the ride!  this kicks ass.

here's snippets of what i'm typing right now in another window

my AIM name: you can respond when you feel ilke it, i don't expect a response to everythign i say
my AIM name: OK?!
my AIM name: hellow?!!!

oh my gosh I am so cleaver.

my AIM name: what if people talked to you in real life like they do on AIM
you'd think they were insane
my AIM name: yes
my AIM name: its freedom babyt
her AIM name: yessss

ok i am fucked up, this is reminding me more and more of alcohol intoxication, my typing skills are messing up and I'm writing just like I do when i'm drunk, except with more insight.  its a fun weird combo of stupifying alcoholic stupor mixed with psychedelic creativity, lol another joke, i'm seeing comedy in everyting right now, the smileys are FUCKING HILARIOUS i love those little guys.

i'm lazy and motivated at the same time.  this thing is contradictory, and every contradiction makes me laugh.  i was a little nauseated, now i've got a nice cannabis-esque body high goin.  ooh its nice.  i'm tempted to smoke more, but the grossness and the harshness is stopping me.  yet another contradiction.  dichotomies everywhere, but they same true enough right now.  artifact of my biological brain or real insight of my mind? dunno i'm going to dreamland now though peace out, i recommend this :smile: :smile:

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinewrong
Stranger
Re: Smoked as much calea as I can stand [Re: Noviseer]
    #2681255 - 05/15/04 05:08 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

pleasent dreams
how does that stuff effect them? are they more vivid, easier to remember? does a goat tell you why you are here?

Offlinedeff
lovelightbliss
 User Gallery

Loc: all this
Re: Smoked as much calea as I can stand [Re: Noviseer]
    #2681843 - 05/15/04 12:08 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I've got an ounce of it coming in the mail very soon. From your report, I'm now very anxious to try it. Sounds better than I was expecting for effects while still awake.

--------------------

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Smoked as much calea as I can stand [Re: deff]
    #2685737 - 05/16/04 07:39 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

eat 3 to 4 grams of it an hour or so before you go to bed, then when you are super tired and about to fall asleep, smoke a bunch of the stuff. You'll know you've smoked enough when your heart starts to pound in your chest. Then lay down and abandon yourself to the distinctive drift towards sleep that this stuff makes possible. I've found that you can stay conscious much closer to the sleep state than normal, if that makes sense. You can see visuals start to form, usually of plants, and you get the spins, but in a really fun, carnival sort of way. They're the ONLY drug-induced spins I actually enjoy, every other time it happens I hate it and feel scared. In my experience, the dreams get much more vivid, but for me this might actually hurt my chances at gaining lucidity. Usually what makes me lucid is a dream that is so alien, so weird, that I realize 'this can't be happening, am I dreaming?' With calea, the dreams are so real, natural, that they seem like waking consciousness. Set your alarm for like 6AM, and then when it rings, set it for seven, keep waking up and setting it an hour ahead, you'll have the most vivid dreams until you decide to finally get up.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Calea Zacatechichi

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience