Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleNickoloxious
Forest solivagant
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Wierd dreaming experiences * 3
    #26810459 - 07/08/20 06:55 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Several years ago.
Was dreaming about nothing very extraordinary. Towards the end of that dream, I entered a small room and suddenly noticed that the wall that I was facing became stuck in my vision. No matter which way I turned my head, where I went or if I closed my eyes. I could only see that wall.

Somehow my eyes had pried open while still dreaming and so I was getting the visual input from the ceiling and was interpreting it as the wall in that room of my dream.

Freaking the fuck out. I was Crawling from room to room trying to get my vision back but no matter what I did all I could see was that damn wall. Asked my brother if there was something wrong with my eyes. He said that they "looked a little orange". Started flipping out wondering why my eyes were that colour, why couldn't I just be blind in the traditional sense or have some awesome scenery imprinted onto my vision rather than that bland wall (ceiling). How could I learn to live like this..

At that point someone had walked down the corridor past my open bedroom door which was caught in my peripheral vision. That instantly woke me up & I realised that I had just been dreaming with my eyes open.

What have been some of your most weirdest dreams or dreaming related experiences?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: Wierd dreaming experiences [Re: Nickoloxious] * 1
    #26810491 - 07/08/20 07:16 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Reminds me of one time In dream:  mushrooms grew out of my carpet in a matter of a few seconds, huge fruits the size of full grown poppies.  Ate them and start tripping, they made me go blind and Instead of a normal trip  - it was just a never ending come up/ peak.  As in, it kept on rising and rising / intensifying.  Felt like an ecstatic seizure.

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

InvisibleNickoloxious
Forest solivagant
 User Gallery

Re: Wierd dreaming experiences [Re: The Blind Ass] * 1
    #26810513 - 07/08/20 07:40 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

...Sounds intense
:alphabrain:

--------------------

Invisibleremake
Male

Loc: South Africa Flag
Re: Wierd dreaming experiences [Re: Nickoloxious]
    #26810521 - 07/08/20 07:46 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I get weird dreams quite a lot.

I would say the scariest ones were where I experienced sleep paralysis.

This one time this little demon child was standing in my room and ran up to the side of my bed just staring at me. It said something too, but I can't remember.

Sometimes there will just be this shadow creature embracing me.

OfflineBotanyChild
Cuban Frogs Gang

Re: Wierd dreaming experiences [Re: remake]
    #26810553 - 07/08/20 08:09 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

remake said:

I would say the scariest ones were where I experienced sleep paralysis.

This one time this little demon child was standing in my room and ran up to the side of my bed just staring at me. It said something too, but I can't remember.

Sometimes there will just be this shadow creature embracing me.

I hate the shadow creatures, they must be something real, cause everyone says the same things about them.

InvisibleNickoloxious
Forest solivagant
 User Gallery

Re: Wierd dreaming experiences [Re: remake] * 1
    #26810557 - 07/08/20 08:11 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Strange. When you mentioned sleep paralysis I remembered how my mum had told me about her experience with it when she was younger. She also felt another presence in the room. Seems to be a common aspect of it..

Quote:

remake said:

Not me..
I should probably cut back on the weed to be honest.
Hardly ever dream or at least remember them when I go to sleep stoned.

Last year on holiday when I had no choice in the matter I had REM rebound so bad I was having extremely lucid and immersive dreams every night for about three weeks straight. Was always waking up exhausted because of how active they were. Still remember a few of them.

--------------------

Invisibleremake
Male

Re: Wierd dreaming experiences [Re: Nickoloxious]
    #26810579 - 07/08/20 08:24 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

BotanyChild said:
I hate the shadow creatures, they must be something real, cause everyone says the same things about them.

Sleep Paralysis could be due to stress. I personally don't ascribe meaning to my dreams since it feels like it would just be a rabbit hole not truly worth the time, imo.

Quote:

Nickoloxious said:
Not me..
I should probably cut back on the weed to be honest.
Hardly ever dream or at least remember them when I go to sleep stoned.

Last year on holiday when I had no choice in the matter I had REM rebound so bad I was having extremely lucid and immersive dreams every night for about three weeks straight. Was always waking up exhausted because of how active they were. Still remember a few of them.

I'm not a regular weed smoker at the moment. When I was smoking almost everyday for like a year or two I did have more vivid ones for sure.

I think the weirdest one recently was where I ran away from the cops on a tiny skateboard. I was balancing on it doing a single handstand. I had to hand in a project that was due for my work. When it was done, a coworker in the dream said "The Boss is impressed, good job"...:lol:

InvisibleNickoloxious
Forest solivagant
 User Gallery

Re: Wierd dreaming experiences [Re: remake] * 2
    #26810609 - 07/08/20 08:47 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

:lol:

Ok I got one more before I hit the sack..

Around that time I was holiday.
I remember that one of my dreams finished where I was standing in a grass field with my tour group & I was watching a plane in the sky quickly dropping altitude. It did some kind of flipping manoeuvre. Where I realised that it was in fact falling from the sky. So we braced for the impact. Which was rather violent, sending a shockwave and cloud of debris in all directions. When that wall of debris reached us, I woke up.

At the time I had a flight to catch the following day. :uhoh:

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Wierd dreaming experiences [Re: Nickoloxious] * 2
    #26810630 - 07/08/20 09:02 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

That is a strange dream! Like an AR dream :eek:

Ive had lots of strange dream experiences before but this one is one of my favorites:

I had a dream i was outside in a grassy, roling hill area similar to places in England. It was about dusk i remember. As i was walking around this grassy hill area, i found a patch of large mushrooms. They looked like brown Portabellos. Next time i know, i lay down on the ground and lay right next to the mushrooms. Right when this happens, i fall into a deep, calm, tranquil, peaceful sleep. I was deep-sleeping but aware that i was in a dream. I actually fell asleep inside a dream! After this, i woke up in the dream and continued to explore around the grassy hills.

Its a dream I'll never forget.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Invisibleremake
Male

Re: Wierd dreaming experiences [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #26810659 - 07/08/20 09:18 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Used to have dreams of being totally naked at school, and forgetting about tests. Really shook me those ones.

The other night I dreamt of going into a slipper store to buy slippers. That one I must confess I searched online for a possible "meaning". It was just so random to me. Apparently if I bought boat-shaped ones, which I actually looked at and was like "Wtf? No.", it would've meant bad luck. But since I bought regular ones it means I'm going to buy new property. We'll see...:tinfoil:

OfflineBotanyChild
Cuban Frogs Gang

Re: Wierd dreaming experiences [Re: remake]
    #26810816 - 07/08/20 11:00 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Why does everyone always say sleep Paralysis is the cause of shadow creatures?

Invisibleremake
Male

Re: Wierd dreaming experiences [Re: BotanyChild]
    #26810822 - 07/08/20 11:07 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I would rather say the shadow creatures are a common effect of sleep paralysis. Perhaps due to the feeling of being paralysed at the same time of being in a semi-dream state, our brains tend to move to something ominous happening.

It is scientifically explained elsewhere, much better than I can atm.

If you want to read into it:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/295039#what_is_sleep_paralysis

I also hope they're not real personally, because it freaks me out!..:eek:

Offlinenoodles-uk
Male User Gallery

Loc: Scotland Flag
Re: Wierd dreaming experiences [Re: remake] * 2
    #26810832 - 07/08/20 11:15 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

remake said:
Used to have dreams of being totally naked at school, and forgetting about tests. Really shook me those ones.

snap. I used to have dreams of being totally naked when I was at primary school. I would go in, walk into the cloakroom with all the other kids but then take all my clothes off instead of just my coat. I would only realise when the door slammed shut, locked, behind me. Rest of the dream would be me hiding at school.....

OfflinegopherS
Coffee Bean Extraordinaire
I'm a teapot

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Wierd dreaming experiences [Re: noodles-uk] * 1
    #26811168 - 07/08/20 03:18 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

for about 10 years after I graduated highschool, I would have a common dream where I was skipping too many classes and I was going to fail

on my first long fast I remember having a dream where I broke it, I got a icecream drum stick outta the freezer and ate it in my living room, then I saw a bag of plain chips on the couch that had the siracha cock on the bag and I ate them, then I was extremely dissapointed that I broke my fast, but then I woke up

--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

Since Disney has obtained tremendous value from the public domain, knows how important the public domain is, and is firmly determined to never contribute anything to it.

My pronouns are He and Him, and my adjectives are Fat and Jazzy

:kratom:

InvisibleNickoloxious
Forest solivagant
 User Gallery

Re: Wierd dreaming experiences [Re: gopher] * 1
    #26811426 - 07/08/20 05:51 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Morning peeps. Had a dream last night where I was at a house party with some old high school associates, cracking wise guy jokes and getting some laughs. Was actually kind of fun though I don't remember much else..
:baseballfuck:

@remake & noodles-uk
Damn I always thought that being naked at school dream was just an overused cliché. Never experienced that one myself. Must be a lot more common than I thought..

@gopher
Cool! Don't think I've ever had a reoccurring dream..
I knew someone with PTSD who had the same reoccurring nightmare for years. It must be the brain having a difficult time trying to reconcile something.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26811432 - 07/08/20 05:54 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Ive had a similar "naked at school dream". It involved me taking a test in a classroom but i didnt study for the test. Thats when u semi)panicked in the classroom. Very unpleasant dream. This was back in my College days where i slscked off waaaay too much :nonono:

Ive been having a lot of festival/party dreams lately the past few months. I love em. They are so much fun.

Offlinenoodles-uk
Male User Gallery

Loc: Scotland Flag
    #26811913 - 07/09/20 12:35 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I really want to get into dream work. I think dreams can help us become aware of our distorted thinking and behaviour the same way psychedelics can. Philosopherr has posted some interesting stuff on this somewhere

@remake & noodles-uk
Damn I always thought that being naked at school dream was just an overused cliché. Never experienced that one myself. Must be a lot more common than I thought..

I take this as a fear of exposure dream, a shame dream

OfflineGreenHorns
some kind of boogin
 User Gallery

Loc: R'lyeh
Re: Wierd dreaming experiences [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 3
    #26811933 - 07/09/20 01:02 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I'll regularly dream with my eyes partially open. My sleep cycles are pretty fucked and I've had sleep problems since childhood. I'll sleep 4 hours straight then be lucid dreaming or fading into sleep and immediately wake back up. The feeling is very hard to describe. Feels like a trip. My dreams are almost always the same. Big delapidated house in the woods with a spring originating in the basement from a giant fractured boulder. The spring then flows up the walls into the living room dividing the house in 2 areas. There's always daylight out but I never see the sun. The house is a very uncomfortable place with an irrational design and all the rooms tend to lead to other subdreams sometimes my work sometimes fishing sometimes an unknown city is seen from a distance at the edge of the forest . Often enough the fear of being in the house is so intense I'll wake up gradually but violently moaning or groaning struggling to get out. Usually wake up teary eyed. I hate that fucking house.

--------------------

As the spark of the dream ignites a flame of desire all we have is time and all to do is admire

Spawning to Bulk Substate TEK

General Myco Info / FAQ / Terminology

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Weird dreaming experiences [Re: GreenHorns]
    #26811970 - 07/09/20 02:11 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Whoa, thats some weird shit mang! Like a Steven King novel or something :eek:

Noodles-UK, ever heard of Edgar Cayce, the Sleeping Prophet?

InvisibleNickoloxious
Forest solivagant
 User Gallery

Re: Weird dreaming experiences [Re: GreenHorns] * 1
    #26811990 - 07/09/20 02:35 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Whoa, thats some weird shit mang! Like a Steven King novel or something :eek:

:whathesaid:
That sounds pretty cool but at the same time a little tormenting. Ever try to look into any possible meaning behind it?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale