Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinenektar61S
Female Unread Journal User Gallery

Loc: Cube Satellite
discarding used organic material
    #26806162 - 07/06/20 03:20 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Like used up substrate. Or fruited bodies that have been extracted for crystals.

Two things most peoples would think is "flush it down the toilet" or "throw in the trashcan."

I can see bad sides to both, including growth in the sewer nearby your domicile, or growth in the town dump on your trash. Either could be seen by a municipal worker, they tip off 5-0, and then 5-0 has an idea of where-who to be spying.

Maybe dump in the forest, hoping will grow? Though sad if you get pulled over. 

I tried look here before I post, but you know, when he search "flush" there's a lot of results to pick. ;-)

Also, what might kill it if you wanted it dead to flush or trash. Alcohol? Soap? Heat?

Edited by nektar61 (07/06/20 03:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblehummingbird

Re: discarding used organic material [Re: nektar61]
    #26806167 - 07/06/20 03:33 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I put my used substrates in the compost pile. I realize that's not an option if you live in an apartment or something, but...

Offlinenektar61S

Re: discarding used organic material [Re: hummingbird]
    #26806176 - 07/06/20 03:46 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

hummingbird said:
I put my used substrates in the compost pile. I realize that's not an option if you live in an apartment or something, but...

Thank u.

I live in a very big city. Which has advantage of being albe to hide in the crowed, but addiationally no compost.

Does it ever grow in your compost? I'm wondering how to kill it if it would so it doesnt dime me out if I thru it out.

Edited by nektar61 (07/06/20 03:47 AM)

Invisiblesandman420
Saint PP
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #26806196 - 07/06/20 04:25 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Nobody is tipping off the police to suspicious looking molds in the dump or sewer. If you are not discarding a human corpse along with the substrate do not worry.

Do you honestly think that Mr Dump worker or garbage truck driver has the time or ability to identify every piece of funky mold in the trash? Even if it was a full pinning straw log with 2 lbs of cubenis hanging off it the worker is not going to stop his truck and call the police to have the DNA sequenced to prove it is a drug and then start a multi department investigation to identify how it came to be there? They can't even run their backlog of rape kits my dude.

--------------------
- Sandbag Tek - How To Sterilize Spawn Bags - All About Static Pressure / Pressure Drop for DIY Flow Hoods - Sandman's LC Tek-

Marijuanaut escapes earth to cultivate - Grow-room is church temple of the new stoner breed

Invisiblesandman420
Saint PP
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: discarding used organic material [Re: sandman420]
    #26806197 - 07/06/20 04:26 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

That being said get some chickens and they will take care of most of it. Just dump it in a pile and they will go ham on it eating out the grains and bugs and eventually wearing it down.

--------------------
- Sandbag Tek - How To Sterilize Spawn Bags - All About Static Pressure / Pressure Drop for DIY Flow Hoods - Sandman's LC Tek-

Marijuanaut escapes earth to cultivate - Grow-room is church temple of the new stoner breed

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Trusted Cultivator
    #26806211 - 07/06/20 04:48 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

You don't get crystals from fruit bodies without a lab.

Everything goes in the trash. Or compost pile

OfflineMickeyLewis
Stranger

Re: discarding used organic material [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26806261 - 07/06/20 06:08 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Its always good to ask questions, but it seems weird to me how often people need to be reminded real life is not like how it is in the movies. It would be easier to track and monitor the people on this website than it would be to figure out which house the garbage with the mushrooms in it came from, especially if its bagged up and nobody sees it until a seagull at the dump tears the bag open. I mean worst case scenario and real life is like a movie, don't put it in the same bag as your water bill and you will be more than fine.

OfflineHippieman420
Myco-ferret
 User Gallery

Re: discarding used organic material [Re: sandman420]
    #26810219 - 07/08/20 03:02 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

This made me laugh my ass off

Offlinepolaritymind
relaxed attention
I'm a teapot

Loc: Germany Flag
    #26810256 - 07/08/20 03:53 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I can see bad sides to both, including growth in the sewer nearby your domicile, or growth in the town dump on your trash. Either could be seen by a municipal worker, they tip off 5-0, and then 5-0 has an idea of where-who to be spying.

Dude you smoke too mch weed, thats paranoid. First, they're spent so there wont be an explosion of fruits just one or two maybe. Two, compost is a naturally attractive substrate for mushrooms, they grow there anyway, noone who doesnt also like psilos can tell one apart from regular ones, its not like weed plants which are pop culture famous, and mushrooms dont smell. Third, even if they knew, in the city dump noone can trace it back to you, consider from how many people trash gets delivered there.

Quote:

I'm wondering how to kill it

Now, to humour you some helpful ideas as well. You can try heat, just boil or PC or just pour the hottest tap water on it that should do something. Can use bleach, alcohol or maybe even soap, I think that should kill it. Salt too. All of these options except heating which only wastes energy and makes co2 (except if your house has electric heating which runs on solar) pollute the environment.

--------------------
"to affirm life is to also affirm death"
-Albert hofmann

Offlinenektar61S

Re: discarding used organic material [Re: polaritymind]
    #26814154 - 07/10/20 02:10 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Thank you.

--------------------
-NEW? Start here.

-x7x+ (x7x plus) spore giveaway. (CLOSED)

Offlinenektar61S

Re: discarding used organic material [Re: Hippieman420]
    #26814157 - 07/10/20 02:10 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Hippieman420 said:

The water bill part? Me too. It's funny because it's true.

Offlinew00tmycelium
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: discarding used organic material [Re: Hippieman420]
    #26814202 - 07/10/20 03:15 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Hippieman420 said:

Gotta agree because why would anybody anywhere care about dead fungus compost in the garbage?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate