Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineO_Dweeds
Humanitarian Magician

Loc: Molecular (Creating, Watc...
5G Microwave technology
    #26805891 - 07/05/20 08:00 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Is anyone else concerned about 5G radiation sickness, & extreme oxygen uptake blockages, leading to forced quantum vaccines that will sell you a copy of reality that already currently exists turning you into a complete slave in the process?

--------------------
Oxygen. Water. Neil Young

Our word "planet" comes from the Greek word planetes, meaning "wanderer."

"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Georgia I eat a peach for peace."
Gregg Allman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineO_Dweeds
Humanitarian Magician

Re: 5G Microwave technology [Re: O_Dweeds]
    #26805894 - 07/05/20 08:04 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Sure they'll get minimal support from capitalist or die; (or those raised with the shield of money so they are scared to question their trust fund).

We need to out-grow them. They want us to either cause a purge type scenario where they can force martial law and finish the plan or to continue stupefying the masses through phony cells and tighter looped apps while they build the mass prison around us.

--------------------

"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Georgia I eat a peach for peace."
Gregg Allman

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#26805941 - 07/05/20 08:41 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

That went from 1 to 100 pretty fast.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

OfflineO_Dweeds
Humanitarian Magician

Re: 5G Microwave technology [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26805946 - 07/05/20 08:44 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

This ship stops for no corporation

--------------------

Gregg Allman

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

#26805974 - 07/05/20 09:17 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

O_Dweeds said:
extreme oxygen uptake blockages

Can you show that 5G towers are indeed reducing oxygen uptake in the body?

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: 5G Microwave technology [Re: PatrickKn]
    #26805992 - 07/05/20 09:35 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

5G towers cause men to turn into trolls.

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: 5G Microwave technology [Re: O_Dweeds] * 2
    #26805994 - 07/05/20 09:36 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

actually i am an EE, and i have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
    #26805997 - 07/05/20 09:42 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

:ancientaliens::archiebunker:

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Invisibleremake
Male

Loc: South Africa Flag
Re: 5G Microwave technology [Re: mndfreeze]
    #26806179 - 07/06/20 03:49 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Saw this documentary the other day...

Not sure if it is something I fear, tbh. Except for it perhaps allowing more people into the vortex of insanity that is anonymous online posting.

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Windmill Administrator
Other User Gallery Ultimate Champion: Blackjack

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wind Turbine, AB Flag
Re: 5G Microwave technology [Re: O_Dweeds] * 1
    #26806184 - 07/06/20 04:02 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

They said the same shit about regular cell phones, and then the same shit about wifi in public spaces.

Goddamn kids these days. :ancientaliens:

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

OfflineO_Dweeds
Humanitarian Magician

Re: 5G Microwave technology [Re: Ahab McBathsalts]
    #26808913 - 07/07/20 11:53 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

It's true about the Towers. Keep the Ethernet in Line.

Paid shills gonna post like shills on the cut.

--------------------

Gregg Allman

OfflineO_Dweeds
Humanitarian Magician

#26808915 - 07/07/20 11:55 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PatrickKn said:
Quote:

O_Dweeds said:

Yes, and I strongly encourage you to critically think & doubt me to do the proper research for yourself.

--------------------

Gregg Allman

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
    #26808955 - 07/07/20 12:15 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

O_Dweeds said:
shills gonna post like shills

The only shill in here is you. You've fallen for one of the dumbest conspiracy theories in the books, a conspiracy theory mainly backed by russia. 5G is not magic, it's just as safe as radio which is perfectly safe. There's nothing special or unusual about it at all.

You had an actual electrical engineer show up just to tell you that what you're saying is bullshit, but you still refuse to listen. As I said, the only shill here is you selling bullshit russian conspiracy theories. I'm not surprised though because you also fell hook line and sinker for all that qanon bullshit too. Get it together and stop falling for bullshit conspiracy theories.

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: 5G Microwave technology [Re: nooneman]
    #26808979 - 07/07/20 12:30 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:
Quote:

O_Dweeds said:
shills gonna post like shills

The only shill in here is you. You've fallen for one of the dumbest conspiracy theories in the books, a conspiracy theory mainly backed by russia. 5G is not magic, it's just as safe as radio which is perfectly safe. There's nothing special or unusual about it at all.

You had an actual electrical engineer show up just to tell you that what you're saying is bullshit, but you still refuse to listen. As I said, the only shill here is you selling bullshit russian conspiracy theories. I'm not surprised though because you also fell hook line and sinker for all that qanon bullshit too. Get it together and stop falling for bullshit conspiracy theories.

QFT

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

InvisibleONE OZ SLUG
-
Male

Loc: TX
    #26808999 - 07/07/20 12:39 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

5G Conspiracy theory is a troll. You are being trolled. Quit while you're ahead.

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: 5G Microwave technology [Re: ONE OZ SLUG]
    #26809012 - 07/07/20 12:43 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Russia, China N. Korea, and other nations that wishes the US harm or to cut down / dethrone the US are likely at least partially responsible for completely saturating our internet with loads & loads of complete and utter bullshit. 

Bots, troll factories, propaganda - half truths, spun facts, false leads, fake news, bogus stories, etc etc are all fantastic cost effective ways to wage a silent bloodless war upon your enemies - creating & furthering division, turmoil, and confusion among the populace.  Sowing the seeds of discontent & malice & hatred.  Lies upon lies with little to no truth at the bottom.  Illusion. People turning on their neighbors & themselves & government & allies.

It’s the new battlefield & it’s highly effective and it’s nearly impossible to defend against.  They just get to sit back and watch the show.

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

Invisibleremake
Male

Loc: South Africa Flag
Re: 5G Microwave technology [Re: ONE OZ SLUG]
    #26809013 - 07/07/20 12:44 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Moral of the story:

Don't believe everything you read on Facebook.

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: 5G Microwave technology [Re: O_Dweeds] * 2
    #26809922 - 07/07/20 09:04 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

O_Dweeds said:
Quote:

PatrickKn said:
Quote:

O_Dweeds said:

Yes, and I strongly encourage you to critically think & doubt me to do the proper research for yourself.

Here is a post I wrote on the subject a few months back.

Quote:

PatrickKn said:
5G does not reference any particular frequency, it's a broad spectrum. 5G refers to 5th Generation Mobile Network, shouldn't be confused with any particular frequency.

SpaceX was granted a license to operate in V-Band (45-70 GHz) using a  very-low earth orbit constellation that will orbit less than 350 km from Earth's surface. If speaking of this frequency range in particular (which should not be referred to as 5G, because V-Band alone is NOT 5G), it's important to note that it uses this frequency range for the following: "The V-band frequencies proposed are: 37.5-42.0 GHz (space-to-Earth), and 47.2-50.2 GHz, and 50.4-51.4 GHz (Earth-to-space)." Not even the full spectrum or particularly focusing on the spectrums that are difficult due to attenuation.

Kryptos is correct that millimeter waves above 30 GHz (NOT 5G) cannot typically penetrate the Earth's atmosphere - from the distance that a satellite in either a geostationary orbit or low-earth orbit would have been from the Earth - However, the starlink satellites that utilize V-band will be in orbit closer to Earth than most satellites have previously been capable of staying in for extended periods of time, and theoretically are able to make a direct link with Earth stations using V-Band at this distance. So yes, not impossible, and in the works as we speak. 

The existing starlink satellite constellations that are in orbit right now operate in Ku (12–18 GHz - Large Waves) and Ka bands (26.5–40 GHz - smaller waves more prone to atmospheric attenuation). All three bands are used in 5G cellular networks and then some. The frequency bands covered in the 5G network infrastructure have a huge range, 450 MHz to 6 GHz in one block, 24.250 GHz to 52.600 GHz in another, and the potential to operate in a few other bands as well. That covers a wide range of frequencies that have already been in use for decades by satellites, cell towers and consumer products like wifi routers and cell phones. 4G operates at 600 MHz to 6 GHz frequencies. Standard wifi frequency is either 2.4 GHz or 5GHz. GPS satellites operate on two frequencies, L1 (1575.42 Mhz) and L2 (1227.60 MHz).

Most of the concern I've seen over health effects of 5G have bounced around over the last year or so from a general idea of millimeter waves being bad to a particular focus on 60 GHz alone. 60 GHz frequencies seem to get a spot light because of its special properties with oxygen. It should be noted that the Starlink Satellites won't be able to use this frequency and wasn't focused on this. Other frequencies that it is using are used in communications on Earth often.

60 GHz is a special frequency because oxygen absorbs most of the energy emitted by the wave. The reason why it's used in unlicensed communications is exactly for that function. It's useless at long distances, but provides a short range link with a large amount of bandwidth that is not prone to interference by other 60 GHz bands, making it secure and free of interference. It also has a very small footprint (the area the wave will travel from the source point) because of this nature.

Oxygen absorbs 98% of the energy emitted by a 60 GHz wave, this is a known nature of that frequency and of oxygen both. But get this: all molecules absorb energy (as heat). And more importantly, oxygen absorbs energy from other frequencies as well in greater quantities.

Most molecules absorb infrared frequency radiation (as heat). Infrared radiation is between 300 GHz (the tail end of both the millimeter wave frequencies and the tail end of microwave radiation as a whole) and 430 THz (the beginning of the color Red). Diatomic molecules like oxygen or nitrogen do not absorb infrared energy however, they absorb millimeter wave radiation and light and convert that to heat energy. If any molecule absorbs enough energy (from whatever source of radiation it is tuned to), the atoms that make the molecule will eventually split from each other given enough energy to allow each atom freedom from another. Absorption of energy occurs when the energy of the photon matches the difference between two energy levels in a molecule.

Oxygen absorbs the energy emitted by 60 GHz waves (and various other frequencies in the millimeter wave bands at progressively smaller absorption rates) by turning it into heat, same as any other absorption. This is pivitol in realizing why there is nothing particularly dangerous about 60 GHz waves due to oxygen absorbing the energy emitted. Oxygen will absorb a 60 GHz wave with 98% efficiency. Whether that's dangerous to a nearby organism or not depends on one thing: the amount energy being carried by the wave.

Given this, and to put things into perspective, though oxygen will absorb 98% of the energy emitted at 60 GHz, it absorbs far more energy from other sources. If you pumped enough energy through a 60 GHz antenna you would start to cook things, yes. That's how a microwave oven cooks food at its own frequency. If this were the case with existing antennas, you would notice. As it stands, at the energy levels being used in 60 GHz communications (which are limited), they pose less of a heat risk than other sources of microwave radiation because of the very property that people are afraid of. The irony of all this is that 60 GHz is perhaps the least intrusive frequency to use, and at the energy level it's emitting is less able to penetrate your skin cells (whereas the other frequencies are doing so regularly).

I think there is a big misunderstanding in this regard. For what it's worth, I haven't been able to find conclusive evidence that 60 GHz inhibits oxygen uptake in the body beyond speculation. But while searching, I have found several studies on not only 60 GHz but other microwave frequencies testing their effects on human and other DNA. As it's not ionizing radiation, it doesn't cause free radical damage to DNA like ultraviolet and above do.

But what this all boils down to for me is that there are two major claims: That 60 GHz radiation restricts the binding of oxygen to hemoglobin - or - that some or all of the millimeter wave frequencies cause genetic illness... or both? The later of which has been tested over and over again for decades in animal and humans alike, and the former of which I can't really find good information on. With enough heat you can break down any organic matter though. Much more of that heat is generated by other types of microwave radiation by running bigger towers with a broader reach. Likewise, we are always exposed to ionizing radiation a energy levels that the non-ionizing microwave radiation used in communications technology don't even hit on.

In my mind at least, all signs point towards 5G technologies in general being as safe as existing microwave frequency communications technology. I can fully understand why someone might be suspicious about it given the amount of confusing information shared generally on the subject though.

Your turn.

Edited by PatrickKn (07/07/20 09:05 PM)

OfflinegopherS
Coffee Bean Extraordinaire
I'm a teapot

Loc: Canada Flag
    #26811139 - 07/08/20 03:02 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

about 10 years ago I read a post where someone said they sleep worse in the room with their router, I kinda believed it, maybe wifi does something

--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

Since Disney has obtained tremendous value from the public domain, knows how important the public domain is, and is firmly determined to never contribute anything to it.

My pronouns are He and Him, and my adjectives are Fat and Jazzy

:kratom:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order