Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | Next > | Last >
Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: Cosmic_Flame]
    #26805804 - 07/05/20 07:10 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Some family came over and I played some music with my dad and my sister. Was not really feeling too much like being sociable but it mostly went ok.

My wife doesn't understand why I am annoyed, was saying to her at one point that I might bring out an unopened pack of smoked salmon I thought we had, and she decided to announce to everyone else that I was doing that rather than tell me there was no unopened pack of smoked salmon because she finished the remaining half of the first pack plus half the second one this morning. Don't really know how she had no recollection of that a few hours later, but without the unnecessary announcement I could have just found that out myself and not had to explain to anyone why I was not bringing out the picked over remaining half pack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: psi]
    #26805830 - 07/05/20 07:26 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

People do alot when they think they're helping.

I'm salty. They're STILL lighting off fire works and have been since 6pm. Found out my neighbor was doing some on my property. Them being on my property bothers me less than the fact that they're loud obnoxious yahoo redneck idiots. They used to shoot their guns every weekend until then neighborhood behind them called the police cuz they didn't want their children shot.

Remember when people imagined that police don't prevent crime?

On that note the radio reminded me of a 7year old boy was shot and killed by a falling bullet while walking into a restaurant.

They made striking someone with a firearm fired into the air a felony because of that boy but they never caught his killer and likely don't catch hardly anyone else.

It's so common for jackasses here to do it that it's hardly remarkable. Residential area or no.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 6
    #26805871 - 07/05/20 07:46 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

On a lighter note I'm learning how my coalmining ancestors must have felt.

Christ it's hot. I've not been wearing as much PPE as I should just cuz it's so bloody hot.

Reminds me in Chernobyl when all the miners were naked. I've considered it myself but decided I don't like debris hitting my boobs.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26805879 - 07/05/20 07:52 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

:incredible:

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #26805960 - 07/05/20 09:00 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Lookin good Cookie. :creepylurker:

Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:
I'm salty. They're STILL lighting off fire works and have been since 6pm. Found out my neighbor was doing some on my property. Them being on my property bothers me less than the fact that they're loud obnoxious yahoo redneck idiots.

Fuckin hate neighbors. :fuckthisshit:

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: psi] * 2
    #26805965 - 07/05/20 09:06 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

protect the boobs :kingcrankey:

Finally just managed to choke down some food. Christ I was so fucked up last night. Lost the last of my weed(and left my brand new iphone, and bose headphones outside overnight - luckily they were fine) I haven't gotten shitfaced in a long time and I spent the pretty much the entire day alternating between puking, chugging water, and sleeping. Lame.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: pirate-blues] * 2
    #26805978 - 07/05/20 09:23 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Oh noes! U partied too hard pirate. Way too hard :nonono:

Had so much fun go-karting today. Apparently the go-karts were gas-powered, total surprize! My Dad and i did one race together, he got vertigo so he had to quit after one race. So i got 3 races total! It was a blast.

In the second race, there were two pairs of people who had EXACT race laptimes. So wild! Took a photo of the results.

I raced this one pretty blonde lady, was right behind almost the whole race, she was good! She beat me on 2nd race laptime but i beat her laptime in my third and final race by just half a second! Took a pic of that too. Will upload later sometime....

Definitely going back in the future, felt right home racing those karts :awesome:

Then got some Papa Johns pizza, The Works pizza. Saw a rude Italian guy there, so u knew it was good pizza. There was also a transgender lady there, reminded me of Tantrika.

Went to another cool park and ate pizza. That was cool.

Then at the hotel, watched some TBT aka The Basketball Tournament. That was fun to watch cause the rules are so different than NBA.

Now watching a show about South African Deep Earth Mining with my Dad. Apparently scientists found water thats a Billion years old in the mine! :omgz:

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: pirate-blues] * 3
    #26805982 - 07/05/20 09:26 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

pirate-blues said:

Finally just managed to choke down some food. Christ I was so fucked up last night. Lost the last of my weed(and left my brand new iphone, and bose headphones outside overnight - luckily they were fine) I haven't gotten shitfaced in a long time and I spent the pretty much the entire day alternating between puking, chugging water, and sleeping. Lame.

Damn. I was in pretty rough shape too today.

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: Nifflerz] * 2
    #26805999 - 07/05/20 09:44 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Yikes. Hope you guys feel better :hug:

Wonder what billion year old water tastes like :strokebeard3:

--------------------

InvisiblepachooDiscord
Witchakookoo
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 5
    #26806168 - 07/06/20 03:35 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Shhhhhooooooottt!!! Happy late bday Psi and LC’s Dad!!

:offthehook:

It was a pretty quiet fourth for myself and my son. Sat outside and watched fireworks with the neighbors, listened to some folky love music at the pub next to us. Played the Last of Us II the rest of the night. Someone lit a dumpster on fire and we’re right next to a firehouse so all the volunteer firefighters watching the fireworks around us ran half drunk in flip flops when the siren went off. It was a sight to behold, all the rushing. A really big guy was hella booking it. :lol:

Also woot got pub banned twice from freezy!

--------------------

:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: pachoo] * 4
    #26806249 - 07/06/20 05:52 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

pachoo said:

Also woot got pub banned twice from freezy!

Please we don't say his name around these parts

It brings up too many bad memories

--------------------

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: pachoo] * 2
    #26806285 - 07/06/20 06:35 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

pachoo said:
Played the Last of Us II the rest of the night. Someone lit a dumpster on fire

Damn. Naughty Dog taking shots left and right

Hope y'all good. I'm getting a nice hotel by the beach for a few days just me and the wife, I'm getting real fucked up. Should be good:awehigh:

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: Nifflerz] * 4
    #26806308 - 07/06/20 07:05 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

pirate-blues said:

Damn. I was in pretty rough shape too today.

Yeah some things are slowly becoming more clear to me

https://www.aquatechutah.com/hot-tub-tips/never-mix-hot-tubs-and-alcohol/

I don't think my dad's ever seen me obviously hungover like that ever before lol. The way he was looking at me had me feeling like this all day :

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: pirate-blues]
    #26806315 - 07/06/20 07:10 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------

InvisibleSARAtonin
Violent Dreams
Female User Gallery

Loc: Deutschland
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: Nifflerz]
    #26806560 - 07/06/20 09:58 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

What’s up everyone!

I’m just kinda waking up.

California has been an absolute delight so far.

Spent Saturday at Jess’s parents, they had a bbq, was a nice day her siblings were there and we all smoked, ate, drank, and chilled all day. Then later that night we got back the air bnb, it’s has an amazing view of the city and the moon was so bring and full, the fireworks over the city made for a beautiful night.

Then yesterday we spent the day chillin with Jess’s old friends, that was even more fun lol :awehigh:
Gonna meet some of them later today at the beach!

But ya, just waking up, think I’m gonna place an order for breakfast and go for a run, hopefully it will be here when I get back. But I gotta bet my ass moving first lol.

Hope everyone is thriving.

--------------------
“The problem with the Bourgeoisie is that they’re not relatable. They can not read the room and it isn’t a good look. This should have stayed in the drafts. #tonedeaf” - Karl Marx

Want to join a cult? Click for details…

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #26806567 - 07/06/20 10:03 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Oh geeze! :eek:

Larry, sounds hella lit :awehigh: :awesomenod:

Cookies, apparently they found ancient worms in the Billion year old water. I bet it tastes pretty weird. And salty.

Pachoo, thats sounds silly as fuck! I wish could have seen such a sight. Fireman scrambling :lol:

Tried to move some of my stuff last night, but there was zero parking at my new apt. Not a good sign....i almost went to a side street but descided to head home and pass out. Now i woke up in the morning :thumbup:

Sounds awesome Sara! Arent friends of friends pretty kewl :awebig: Love Cali even if its super crowded.

OfflinegopherS
Coffee Bean Extraordinaire
I'm a teapot

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #26806571 - 07/06/20 10:06 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:

I keep saying I'm gonna stop messing with kratom over my keyboard and yet I keep doing it. Maybe a cover would be a good idea.

I keep my kratom on a low shelf in my room and I only wipe it down once a month, theres a constant green dust covering it

and one time I got left alone for an hour in my grandmothers house and I was sitting on a recliner that had a white blanket on it, I went to do a toss n wash and spilt the bag over the white blanket, I tried to wipe it off with a wet rag but it was stained with a green blotch, when everyone else got back I told my grandmother I took the blanket to sit in the back yard and got a grass stain on it lol

--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

Since Disney has obtained tremendous value from the public domain, knows how important the public domain is, and is firmly determined to never contribute anything to it.

My pronouns are He and Him, and my adjectives are Fat and Jazzy

:kratom:

OfflineCujllickduo
Male

Loc: England Flag
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: gopher]
    #26806925 - 07/06/20 12:31 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Just got shards left on side may have KS couple lines and v cook some Bolognese

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: Cujllickduo] * 2
    #26806943 - 07/06/20 12:46 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Cujllickduo said:
Just got shards left on side may have KS couple lines and v cook some Bolognese

I'm sorry to hear that, JAF. I hate when I get shards on my side but at least you got a couple of KS lines to hold you over. Enjoy the bolognese.

--------------------

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: Nifflerz]
    #26806949 - 07/06/20 12:54 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

For real though, bolognese sounds pretty good right about now.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale