Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >
Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: @koods [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26805872 - 07/05/20 07:46 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:
Texas closed down again because their standard ICU rooms filled up. They were fucking full.

They went to what they call surge capacity, emergency boarding, and estimated that would be tapped out of the numbers didn't slow by next week.

It's pretty fucking bad to have no emergency care rooms available. That means people in car accidents have to wait along side those suffering from covid. That means people who have heart attacks and need emergency surgery have to wait. Don't get ideal recovery conditions.

Might get a recovery room only by booting someone else out.

Remember, this is why things shut down in the first place. To avoid what Texas and other states are seeing.

I got family in Texas, all of them caught the Corona virus and are on day 5 of having it, they barely even feel it. One of them is Obese which is the leading pre existing condition that that virus is known to kill people for having. He barely feels it. I caught the virus, so did my wife months ago, we didn't get that sick.

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

Re: @koods [Re: Ahab McBathsalts]
    #26805877 - 07/05/20 07:50 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ahab McBathsalts said:
I'd think if Texas hospitals are at capacity, deaths should rise sharply when you can't admit any more sick people and triage has to decide who doesn't get treatment.

Maybe the ventilator is whats been killing them all along.

--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: @koods [Re: budmanman]
    #26805878 - 07/05/20 07:52 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

All of one of my family caught it and 2/5 are hospitalized. One with pneumonia (53). One with low O2 (22).

Neither had prior notable health conditions.

People are trying to predict something that is unpredictable by it's own nature.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Invisiblebudmanman
OTD Masterbater
Male

#26805889 - 07/05/20 07:59 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:
All of one of my family caught it and 2/5 are hospitalized. One with pneumonia (53). One with low O2 (22).

Neither had prior notable health conditions.

People are trying to predict something that is unpredictable by it's own nature.

That's a similar hospitalization rate of my wifes work, its a nursing home. Most the people there are over 70

--------------------

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: @koods [Re: budmanman]
    #26805895 - 07/05/20 08:04 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

There may be some genetic vulnerability to it we don't know about yet. There's so much we don't know about viruses in general, we know less about this one.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: @koods [Re: HamHead]
    #26805904 - 07/05/20 08:11 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

What's it matter who they pick if they test positive for this deadly virus, right koods, because it could strike anyone down, remember?

Wtf are you talking about. It clearly hits older people and people with other conditions much harder, so when you pick for your study only people under 60 and otherwise healthy people over 60, you’re going to clearly get better results. What outcomes would those same people have if they didn’t receive treatment? We don’t know because they just used public records of cases not knowing anything about patient demographics as their control group.

This is totally laughable. And despite choosing healthier and younger patients for their trial, their treatment group still had a CFR of .7%  Considering this number is higher than published fatality rates for people under 60, I would say this trial is a failure.

One patient (0.7%) died in the treatment group versus 13 patients (3.5%) in the untreated group (odds ratio 0.2, 95% CI 0.03-1.5; p=0.16).

If not treated, they may have fallen in that there 3.5% range.

:shrug:

The demographic make up of the “control group” is not known:

Quote:

only the outcome data of the untreated control group based on the public reference was available but no other patient characteristics or clinical symptoms.”

Did you even read the study you posted

Christ they don’t even know if the so called untreated group was treated or not

Do you not understand the problem with this study? They picked people who were statistically much less likely to have severe outcomes, and then compared them to the general population. You should ask yourself why they didn’t design a study with a proper control group that matched the demographic profile of the treated group.

Edited by koods (07/05/20 08:25 PM)

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: @koods [Re: koods]
    #26805951 - 07/05/20 08:50 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

The Blind Ass said:
Quote:

Niffla said:
Don't have anything to add, just wanted to say that ham head and koods were great in the naked and afraid pub challenge :thumbup:

Right?

Who would have guessed that out of all the contestants those two would have fallen in love.  😍

Ham Head went missing the very next day tho

Wait wut. I was in a contest?

Yep. You were paired with Ham Head too.

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: @koods [Re: koods]
    #26805964 - 07/05/20 09:03 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

You're right koods. This study is bunk. Great job at pointing that out. I'll write the authors and point out this obvious flaw in their studies.

Here. Now do this one. It's peer reviewed.

:highfive:

https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study

"Treatment with Hydroxychloroquine Cut Death Rate Significantly in COVID-19 Patients, Henry Ford Health System Study Shows
July 02, 2020

DETROIT – Treatment with hydroxychloroquine cut the death rate significantly in sick patients hospitalized with COVID-19 – and without heart-related side-effects, according to a new study published by Henry Ford Health System.

In a large-scale retrospective analysis of 2,541 patients hospitalized between March 10 and May 2, 2020 across the system’s six hospitals, the study found 13% of those treated with hydroxychloroquine alone died compared to 26.4% not treated with hydroxychloroquine. None of the patients had documented serious heart abnormalities; however, patients were monitored for a heart condition routinely pointed to as a reason to avoid the drug as a treatment for COVID-19.

The study was published today in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases, the peer-reviewed, open-access online publication of the International Society of Infectious Diseases (ISID.org).

Patients treated with hydroxychloroquine at Henry Ford met specific protocol criteria as outlined by the hospital system’s Division of Infectious Diseases. The vast majority received the drug soon after admission; 82% within 24 hours and 91% within 48 hours of admission. All patients in the study were 18 or over with a median age of 64 years; 51% were men and 56% African American.

“The findings have been highly analyzed and peer-reviewed,” said Dr. Marcus Zervos, division head of Infectious Disease for Henry Ford Health System, who co-authored the study with Henry Ford epidemiologist Dr. Samia Arshad. “We attribute our findings that differ from other studies to early treatment, and part of a combination of interventions that were done in supportive care of patients, including careful cardiac monitoring. Our dosing also differed from other studies not showing a benefit of the drug. And other studies are either not peer reviewed, have limited numbers of patients, different patient populations or other differences from our patients.”

Zervos said the potential for a surge in the fall or sooner, and infections continuing worldwide, show an urgency to identifying inexpensive and effective therapies and preventions.

“We’re glad to add to the scientific knowledge base on the role and how best to use therapies as we work around the world to provide insight,” he said. “Considered in the context of current studies on the use of hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19, our results suggest that the drug may have an important role to play in reducing COVID-19 mortality.”

The study also found those treated with azithromycin alone or a combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin also fared slightly better than those not treated with the drugs, according to the Henry Ford data. The analysis found 22.4% of those treated only with azithromycin died, and 20.1% treated with a combination of azithromycin and hydroxychloroquine died, compared to 26.4% of patients dying who were not treated with either medication.

“Our analysis shows that using hydroxychloroquine helped saves lives,” said neurosurgeon Dr. Steven Kalkanis, CEO, Henry Ford Medical Group and Senior Vice President and Chief Academic Officer of Henry Ford Health System. “As doctors and scientists, we look to the data for insight. And the data here is clear that there was benefit to using the drug as a treatment for sick, hospitalized patients.”

Overall, hospital system patients in the study experienced an 18.1% in-hospital mortality rate. Regardless of treatment, mortality was highest in:

Patients older than 65,
Patients who identified as Caucasian,
Patients admitted with reduced oxygen levels,
Patients who required ICU admission.
Patients who died commonly had serious underlying diseases, including chronic kidney and lung disease, with 88% dying from respiratory failure. Globally, the overall mortality from SARS-COV-2 is estimated to be approximately 6% to 7%, with mortality in hospitalized patients ranging between 10% and 30%, according to the study. Mortality as high as 58% has been seen among patients requiring ICU care and mechanical ventilation.

According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, hydroxychloroquine (also known as hydroxychloroquine sulfate) is a U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)-approved arthritis medicine that also can be used to prevent or treat malaria. It is available in the United States by prescription only. The drug is sold under the brand name Plaquenil and it is also sold as a generic medicine. It is commonly used by patients with arthritis, lupus or other rheumatic conditions.

Dr. Zervos also pointed out, as does the paper, that the study results should be interpreted with some caution, should not be applied to patients treated outside of hospital settings and require further confirmation in prospective, randomized controlled trials that rigorously evaluate the safety and efficacy of hydroxychloroquine therapy for COVID-19.

“Currently, the drug should be used only in hospitalized patients with appropriate monitoring, and as part of study protocols, in accordance with all relevant federal regulations,” Dr. Zervos said.

Henry Ford Health System, as one of the region’s major academic medical centers with more than $100 million in annual research funding, is involved in numerous COVID-19 trials with national and international partners.

Henry Ford Health System is currently also involved in a prophylactic hydroxychloroquine study: “Will Hydroxychloroquine Impede or Prevent COVID-19,” or WHIP COVID-19. The study is a 3,000-person, randomized, double-blinded look at whether hydroxychloroquine prevents healthcare and frontline workers from contracting the COVID-19 virus. The WHIP COVID-19 team is working on expanding study sites while there is a lull in the number of COVID-19 cases in Southeast Michigan. This is in preparation for a potential increase of COVID-19 cases as Fall flu season approaches, with additional sites available for convenient enrollment of healthcare workers and first responders. The WHIP COVID-19 team is also taking this gift of time to reach out to other areas of the world that are seeing a blossoming of cases: Brazil and Argentina. There are currently 619 people enrolled in the study, out of a target of 3,000.

###

About Henry Ford Health System:

Under the leadership of President and CEO Wright L. Lassiter, III, Henry Ford Health System is a $6.5 billion integrated health system comprised of six hospitals, a health plan, and 250+ sites including medical centers, walk-in and urgent care clinics, pharmacy, eye care facilities and other healthcare retail. Established in 1915 by auto industry pioneer Henry Ford, the health system now has 32,000 employees and remains home to the 1,900-member Henry Ford Medical Group, one of the nation’s oldest physician groups. An additional 2,200 physicians are also affiliated with the health system through the Henry Ford Physician Network. An active participant in medical education and training, the health system has trained nearly 40% of physicians currently practicing in the state and also provides education and training for other health professionals including nurses, pharmacists, radiology and respiratory technicians."

Here we go koods, let's rip it up together! I'll start with underlining an important piece of information. Then you go!

I guess we were in some sort of raffle recently that I too was unaware of participating in.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #26805991 - 07/05/20 09:34 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

they are filled with non covid19 patients, people doing old surgeries and put off work.

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: @koods [Re: starfire_xes]
    #26806026 - 07/05/20 10:36 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

This whole thread is one giant pile of oooooof with a side of yikes.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Loc: Flag
    #26806207 - 07/06/20 04:40 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
You're right koods. This study is bunk. Great job at pointing that out. I'll write the authors and point out this obvious flaw in their studies.

Here. Now do this one. It's peer reviewed.

:highfive:

https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study

"Treatment with Hydroxychloroquine Cut Death Rate Significantly in COVID-19 Patients, Henry Ford Health System Study Shows
July 02, 2020

DETROIT – Treatment with hydroxychloroquine cut the death rate significantly in sick patients hospitalized with COVID-19 – and without heart-related side-effects, according to a new study published by Henry Ford Health System.

In a large-scale retrospective analysis of 2,541 patients hospitalized between March 10 and May 2, 2020 across the system’s six hospitals, the study found 13% of those treated with hydroxychloroquine alone died compared to 26.4% not treated with hydroxychloroquine. None of the patients had documented serious heart abnormalities; however, patients were monitored for a heart condition routinely pointed to as a reason to avoid the drug as a treatment for COVID-19.

The study was published today in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases, the peer-reviewed, open-access online publication of the International Society of Infectious Diseases (ISID.org).

Patients treated with hydroxychloroquine at Henry Ford met specific protocol criteria as outlined by the hospital system’s Division of Infectious Diseases. The vast majority received the drug soon after admission; 82% within 24 hours and 91% within 48 hours of admission. All patients in the study were 18 or over with a median age of 64 years; 51% were men and 56% African American.

“The findings have been highly analyzed and peer-reviewed,” said Dr. Marcus Zervos, division head of Infectious Disease for Henry Ford Health System, who co-authored the study with Henry Ford epidemiologist Dr. Samia Arshad. “We attribute our findings that differ from other studies to early treatment, and part of a combination of interventions that were done in supportive care of patients, including careful cardiac monitoring. Our dosing also differed from other studies not showing a benefit of the drug. And other studies are either not peer reviewed, have limited numbers of patients, different patient populations or other differences from our patients.”

Zervos said the potential for a surge in the fall or sooner, and infections continuing worldwide, show an urgency to identifying inexpensive and effective therapies and preventions.

“We’re glad to add to the scientific knowledge base on the role and how best to use therapies as we work around the world to provide insight,” he said. “Considered in the context of current studies on the use of hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19, our results suggest that the drug may have an important role to play in reducing COVID-19 mortality.”

The study also found those treated with azithromycin alone or a combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin also fared slightly better than those not treated with the drugs, according to the Henry Ford data. The analysis found 22.4% of those treated only with azithromycin died, and 20.1% treated with a combination of azithromycin and hydroxychloroquine died, compared to 26.4% of patients dying who were not treated with either medication.

“Our analysis shows that using hydroxychloroquine helped saves lives,” said neurosurgeon Dr. Steven Kalkanis, CEO, Henry Ford Medical Group and Senior Vice President and Chief Academic Officer of Henry Ford Health System. “As doctors and scientists, we look to the data for insight. And the data here is clear that there was benefit to using the drug as a treatment for sick, hospitalized patients.”

Overall, hospital system patients in the study experienced an 18.1% in-hospital mortality rate. Regardless of treatment, mortality was highest in:

Patients older than 65,
Patients who died commonly had serious underlying diseases, including chronic kidney and lung disease, with 88% dying from respiratory failure. Globally, the overall mortality from SARS-COV-2 is estimated to be approximately 6% to 7%, with mortality in hospitalized patients ranging between 10% and 30%, according to the study. Mortality as high as 58% has been seen among patients requiring ICU care and mechanical ventilation.

According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, hydroxychloroquine (also known as hydroxychloroquine sulfate) is a U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)-approved arthritis medicine that also can be used to prevent or treat malaria. It is available in the United States by prescription only. The drug is sold under the brand name Plaquenil and it is also sold as a generic medicine. It is commonly used by patients with arthritis, lupus or other rheumatic conditions.

Dr. Zervos also pointed out, as does the paper, that the study results should be interpreted with some caution, should not be applied to patients treated outside of hospital settings and require further confirmation in prospective, randomized controlled trials that rigorously evaluate the safety and efficacy of hydroxychloroquine therapy for COVID-19.

“Currently, the drug should be used only in hospitalized patients with appropriate monitoring, and as part of study protocols, in accordance with all relevant federal regulations,” Dr. Zervos said.

Henry Ford Health System, as one of the region’s major academic medical centers with more than $100 million in annual research funding, is involved in numerous COVID-19 trials with national and international partners.

Henry Ford Health System is currently also involved in a prophylactic hydroxychloroquine study: “Will Hydroxychloroquine Impede or Prevent COVID-19,” or WHIP COVID-19. The study is a 3,000-person, randomized, double-blinded look at whether hydroxychloroquine prevents healthcare and frontline workers from contracting the COVID-19 virus. The WHIP COVID-19 team is working on expanding study sites while there is a lull in the number of COVID-19 cases in Southeast Michigan. This is in preparation for a potential increase of COVID-19 cases as Fall flu season approaches, with additional sites available for convenient enrollment of healthcare workers and first responders. The WHIP COVID-19 team is also taking this gift of time to reach out to other areas of the world that are seeing a blossoming of cases: Brazil and Argentina. There are currently 619 people enrolled in the study, out of a target of 3,000.

###

About Henry Ford Health System:

Under the leadership of President and CEO Wright L. Lassiter, III, Henry Ford Health System is a $6.5 billion integrated health system comprised of six hospitals, a health plan, and 250+ sites including medical centers, walk-in and urgent care clinics, pharmacy, eye care facilities and other healthcare retail. Established in 1915 by auto industry pioneer Henry Ford, the health system now has 32,000 employees and remains home to the 1,900-member Henry Ford Medical Group, one of the nation’s oldest physician groups. An additional 2,200 physicians are also affiliated with the health system through the Henry Ford Physician Network. An active participant in medical education and training, the health system has trained nearly 40% of physicians currently practicing in the state and also provides education and training for other health professionals including nurses, pharmacists, radiology and respiratory technicians."

Here we go koods, let's rip it up together! I'll start with underlining an important piece of information. Then you go!

I guess we were in some sort of raffle recently that I too was unaware of participating in.

So that one sample showed a death rate of 13% in people using hcc, compared to the 18.1% rate overall at the hospital. They also list the median age of people given the treatment as 65, when most deaths occur above 65, and they don't give a breakdowm of icu vs covid floor or the general conditioon of the patients in those studies.

Then you factor in that they'd need to pass a scrrening to qualify for treatment, have good cardiovascualr function and no organ trouble. They also likely wouldn't be getting consent to use it in peole on ventillators, more likely to die. This study wreaks of patient selection bias, if you give the drug to people who are less likely to die in the first place that defeats the purpose of what thet claimed to be studying

That # would have to be a whole lot lower than 13% to really mean anything clinically, without all the confounding variables addressed.

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: @koods [Re: feevers]
    #26806212 - 07/06/20 04:48 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

"Overall, hospital system patients in the study experienced an 18.1% in-hospital mortality rate. Regardless of treatment, mortality was highest in:

Patients older than 65,
Patients who died commonly had serious underlying diseases, including chronic kidney and lung disease, with 88% dying from respiratory failure. Globally, the overall mortality from SARS-COV-2 is estimated to be approximately 6% to 7%, with mortality in hospitalized patients ranging between 10% and 30%, according to the study. Mortality as high as 58% has been seen among patients requiring ICU care and mechanical ventilation."

Overall means mortality from both the treated and untreaded groups is at 18.1%.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

InvisibleGuy1980
    #26806229 - 07/06/20 05:23 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Well, here it is, July 5th.

With surges in cases, one would expect to see bigger numbers than these. Where is this explosion of death?
Again, I am having a really hard time understanding why states are closing businesses.

Ignoring the fact that deaths is not the only impact this has on a community...

What number of deaths/day by Friday would you like to see to say confidently there hasn't been an explosion? 
750 (approx. 2 week high)? 
1000 (approx. 1 month high)?
1500 (approx. 6 week high)?

Is there any number at which you'd be willing to change your position?

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: @koods [Re: Guy1980]
    #26806259 - 07/06/20 06:06 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Guy1980 said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
Well, here it is, July 5th.

With surges in cases, one would expect to see bigger numbers than these. Where is this explosion of death?
Again, I am having a really hard time understanding why states are closing businesses.

Ignoring the fact that deaths is not the only impact this has on a community...

What number of deaths/day by Friday would you like to see to say confidently there hasn't been an explosion? 
750 (approx. 2 week high)? 
1000 (approx. 1 month high)?
1500 (approx. 6 week high)?

Is there any number at which you'd be willing to change your position?

These are questions for those imposing stay at home orders, closing businesses and mandating mask for healthy people.

Death may not be THE only impact, as we are witnessing many issues such as depression, anxiety, financial stress, suicide, domestic violence, etc, etc, etc.

And those have nothing to do with being sick with a virus.

--------------------

InvisibleGuy1980
    #26806277 - 07/06/20 06:26 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I was only responding to your question "where is the explosion of death?".

What would you define as an explosion of death?

Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: @koods [Re: Guy1980]
    #26806287 - 07/06/20 06:37 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

quote]Urb said:

InvisibleGuy1980
Re: @koods [Re: mndfreeze]
    #26806349 - 07/06/20 07:41 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
https://www.sciencealert.com/researchers-model-what-the-us-second-peak-could-look-like

Good article.  I think (just gut feeling) that it's a bit optimistic with its 500 deaths/day prediction, but if the ages of those going into hospital are that much lower, hopefully it will be prove accurate.

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

#26806364 - 07/06/20 07:59 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: @koods [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #26806367 - 07/06/20 08:00 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

You asked for it buddy!

:loveintheair:

--------------------

quote]Urb said:

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

#26806371 - 07/06/20 08:01 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
You asked for it buddy!

:loveintheair:

:deserved:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale