Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >
OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: @koods [Re: morrowasted]
    #26805635 - 07/05/20 04:57 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:
Quote:

9 out of 10 people put on ventilators died. Can anyone imagine if this had not been done?

How many lives were lost due To maltreatment?

Remember, DNR orders were put in place.

Just watching people die with no effort in saving lives.

I have literally spent 10 minutes trying to figure out how to make sense of this post and I cant

all I can say people who put in DNRs don't want to be saved. that's why they are DNR

What's so hard to understand. Here, I'll help.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/21/ny-issues-do-not-resuscitate-guideline-for-cardiac-patients/

"NY issues do-not-resuscitate guideline for cardiac patients amid coronavirus"

People didn't get a choice.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/22/new-york-scraps-do-not-resuscitate-order-during-coronavirus-pandemic/

"New York scraps do-not-resuscitate order during coronavirus pandemic"

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineviraldrome
 User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: @koods [Re: morrowasted] * 5
    #26805673 - 07/05/20 05:27 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I don't care about the death rate. There are all sorts of people online who are reporting they never recovered. They have crazy symptoms check out this woman's Twitter shes had it four months. Like not just a cough but not being to breath for 4 months feeling like you are going to die every day and still testing negative. Her symptoms sound like hell. And her page is full of other the testaments of people who aren't recovering.

https://twitter.com/DaniOliver?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

SARs had a large percent of people with long term problems, the disease was contained and went away so you never hear about the people who never got better. The media doesn't care because those stories in the health section of the paper don't make money.

I don't care what the hamheads of the world think but we have to keep trying. You can't put them all on ignore like you do to Trump supporters, the only way out of this is to convince a bunch of uneducated, conspiracy believing anti vaxers that this real. And there are a lot of them. A whole free-dumb movement that thinks a mask is tyranny. And it's being supported by a madman in charge who only cares about his re election and has spent 4 years telling everyone the media is lying to them, so now they don't believe Covid is real. It's the nightmare scenario, oh and you people don't even public health care. I wish I could not care but Canada's biggest trading partner is quickly becoming a third world country.
This is not the flu.

--------------------
Lysergamides I have tried so far: 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD, MIPLA, EIPLA, 1cP-AL-LAD

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#26805689 - 07/05/20 05:42 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:
dude has been sending me PMs like "y'all dont use hydroxycloroquine anymore??? well you are KILLING PATIENTS" because xyz doctor's anecdote says so

Any proof of these messages? I got em' too and don't see anywhere I say "you are KILLING PAITENTS".

And doctor Vladimir Zelenko treated 2,200 paitents using hydroxychloroquine, zinc and azithromycin. Out of his 2,200, 800 were hospitalized and only 2 died under his care.

Vladimir Zelenko was trying to keep people out of hospitals with cheap, effective prophylactics when he saw how many people were dying on ventilators.

Vladimir Zelenko did research on hydroxychloroquine and how it is a zinc ionophore. Hydroxychloroquine has been used for years with no problems at proper dosages. Vladimir Zelenko uses hydroxychloroquine him self and prescribed it to paitents before 2019. Again, with no issues.

Vladimir Zelenko is being criticized because of language. Claiming his treatment is FDA approved. All three drugs are FDA approved, zinc, hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin but the off label use of all three combined is not.

Hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and azithromycin works when dosed correctly.

https://www.grandrapidsmn.com/opinion/doctors-discover-effective-life-saving-treatment-for-covid-19/article_3619c254-a1d4-11ea-a886-43929db0aeb5.html

"Within a few weeks, Dr. Zelenko had published video reports of his findings and was in touch not only with the US Coronavirus Taskforce, but with over a dozen governments around the world from Russia, to South Africa, to Peru. Four weeks ago the government of Brazil began implementing Dr. Zelenko’s protocol, and he explains their results: “One week ago the Brazilians published a study revealing a 95% reduction in deaths after this drug cocktail was introduced for use in their government hospitals.” In France, Dr. Dideraulty Raou, one of Europe’s leading epidemiologist recently presented a study to French President Macron detailing similar results from the use of Hydroxychloroquine. In a study of 1061 patients who had been prescribed HCL/Z-pack, he found that after ten days, 94% had returned to good health and only one half of one percent had died."

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: @koods [Re: HamHead]
    #26805690 - 07/05/20 05:43 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

morrowasted said:
Quote:

9 out of 10 people put on ventilators died. Can anyone imagine if this had not been done?

How many lives were lost due To maltreatment?

Remember, DNR orders were put in place.

Just watching people die with no effort in saving lives.

I have literally spent 10 minutes trying to figure out how to make sense of this post and I cant

all I can say people who put in DNRs don't want to be saved. that's why they are DNR

What's so hard to understand. Here, I'll help.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/21/ny-issues-do-not-resuscitate-guideline-for-cardiac-patients/

"NY issues do-not-resuscitate guideline for cardiac patients amid coronavirus"

People didn't get a choice.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/22/new-york-scraps-do-not-resuscitate-order-during-coronavirus-pandemic/

"New York scraps do-not-resuscitate order during coronavirus pandemic"

How is this supporting your argument. NY hospitals were so overburdened they had to change their policy and let people die to free up space. That’s what happens. You stop wasting time on the difficult cases hoping to have better results with the less ill.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: @koods [Re: koods]
    #26805692 - 07/05/20 05:45 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Out of his 2,200, 800 were hospitalized and only 2 died under his care.

That’s a horrible hospitalization rate and no they didn’t die under HIS care because that doctor almost certainly has no privileges in a hospital ICU

You seem to have no ability to detect bullshit because two deaths out of 800 hospitalizations IS OBVIOUSLY BULLSHIT

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (07/05/20 05:46 PM)

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: @koods [Re: viraldrome]
    #26805696 - 07/05/20 05:49 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Arguing with hamhead does to your brain the equivalent of what hamhead thinks wearing a mask does to your brain.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: @koods [Re: feevers]
    #26805699 - 07/05/20 05:50 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

His user name might be literal

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#26805708 - 07/05/20 05:57 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
Arguing with hamhead does to your brain the equivalent of what hamhead thinks wearing a mask does to your brain.

Yeah, I know. Oxygen deprivation is a thing.

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Out of his 2,200, 800 were hospitalized and only 2 died under his care.

That’s a horrible hospitalization rate and no they didn’t die under HIS care because that doctor almost certainly has no privileges in a hospital ICU

You seem to have no ability to detect bullshit because two deaths out of 800 hospitalizations IS OBVIOUSLY BULLSHIT

Right. Didn't read the article. Zelenko overlooked a community of 32,000.

"Dr. Vladimir Zelenko serves as a Primary Care Physician in suburban New York City—the epicenter of this outbreak. “I knew that the virus would hit our area hard due to our population density—we have 32,000 people living in one square mile. So I did my own research looking at what had been done in other countries that experienced the virus before us as well as looking at treatments developed for the SARS outbreak in 2003 (another coronavirus). I developed my own protocol of a three drug cocktail: HCL, Azithromycin, and Zinc. In the last few weeks I have seen 1,450 patients with COVID symptoms. I divided my patients into two groups: high risk and low risk. The low risk patients (under age 60 and healthy) statistically get better without treatment, so I sent them home to rest and get over the virus. I gave my drug cocktail to 405 high risk patients (over age 60 or with underlying health problems) whose conditions were most severe. The accepted rate of COVID mortality at that time for high risk patients was 5%, so if I had just relied on ventilators I could have expected to see 20 of my patients die. But using these three drugs I only lost two patients, one of which was very old and had been chronically ill. This was a significant order of magnitude better than expected outcomes.”"

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26805711 - 07/05/20 05:58 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

No I mean a guy with a family practice doesn’t care for patients in an ICU so he’s not likely to be caring for people when  they die of covid

Where’s the doctor’s peer reviewed paper? Stories are just that.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (07/05/20 06:00 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26805724 - 07/05/20 06:15 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

In the last few weeks I have seen 1,450 patients with COVID symptoms. I divided my patients into two groups: high risk and low risk. The low risk patients (under age 60 and healthy) statistically get better without treatment, so I sent them home to rest and get over the virus. I gave my drug cocktail to 405 high risk patients (over age 60 or with underlying health problems) whose conditions were most severe. The accepted rate of COVID mortality at that time for high risk patients was 5%, so if I had just relied on ventilators I could have expected to see 20 of my patients die.

This is such bullshit 1000 “low risk patients” didn’t receive any treatment. The chance that, out of 1,000 symptomatic patients receiving no treatment, all got better and none required hospitalization is beyond belief.

This article was written by a pastor.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#26805725 - 07/05/20 06:15 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:

If you are drowning and a piece of driftwood floats by, are you going to wait around until it is peer reviewed before grabbing on and potentially saving your life?

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26805727 - 07/05/20 06:15 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

koods said:

If you are drowning and a piece of driftwood floats by, are you going to wait around until it is peer reviewed before grabbing on and potentially saving your life?

I’m certainly not going to take medical advice from a church newsletter 🤦‍♂️

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts
OTD Windmill Administrator
Other User Gallery Ultimate Champion: Blackjack

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Wind Turbine, AB Flag
    #26805730 - 07/05/20 06:16 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

koods said:

I’m certainly not going to take medical advice from a church newsletter 🤦‍♂️

How about a bankrupt businessman?

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: @koods [Re: Ahab McBathsalts]
    #26805738 - 07/05/20 06:22 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I’m also highly skeptical that a family practitioner has 1400 patients with covid. That’s more patients than a PCP would accept. Maybe a big practice would have 3000 patients on record. You’re telling me that 50% to more than 100% of his patients got covid? give me a fucking break.

Do the math. Each patient gets 10 minutes of the doctors time. 6 patients per hour. 60 patients per day. 300 patients per week. A month and a half of nothing but covid patients. Bullshit.

The whole thing is crap.

Edited by koods (07/05/20 06:26 PM)

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#26805741 - 07/05/20 06:23 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

In the last few weeks I have seen 1,450 patients with COVID symptoms. I divided my patients into two groups: high risk and low risk. The low risk patients (under age 60 and healthy) statistically get better without treatment, so I sent them home to rest and get over the virus. I gave my drug cocktail to 405 high risk patients (over age 60 or with underlying health problems) whose conditions were most severe. The accepted rate of COVID mortality at that time for high risk patients was 5%, so if I had just relied on ventilators I could have expected to see 20 of my patients die.

This is such bullshit 1000 “low risk patients” didn’t receive any treatment. The chance that, out of 1,000 symptomatic patients receiving no treatment, all got better and none required hospitalization is beyond belief.

This article was written by a pastor.

https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202007.0025/v1

"COVID-19 Outpatients – Early Risk-Stratified Treatment with Zinc Plus Low Dose Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin: A Retrospective Case Series Study

Objective: To describe outcomes of patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the outpatient setting after early treatment with zinc, low dose hydroxychloroquine, and azithromycin (the triple therapy) dependent on risk stratification. Design: Retrospective case series study. Setting: General practice. Participants: 141 COVID-19 patients with laboratory confirmed severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infections in the year 2020. Main Outcome Measures: Risk-stratified treatment decision, rate of hospitalization and all-cause death. Results: Of 335 positively PCR-tested COVID-19 patients, 127 were treated with the triple therapy. 104 of 127 met the defined risk stratification criteria and were included in the analysis. In addition, 37 treated and eligible patients who were confirmed by IgG tests were included in the treatment group (total N=141). 208 of the 335 patients did not meet the risk stratification criteria and were not treated. After 4 days (median, IQR 3-6, available for N=66/141) of onset of symptoms, 141 patients (median age 58 years, IQR 40-60; 73% male) got a prescription for the triple therapy for 5 days. Independent public reference data from 377 confirmed COVID-19 patients of the same community were used as untreated control. 4 of 141 treated patients (2.8%) were hospitalized, which was significantly less (p<0.001) compared with 58 of 377 untreated patients (15.4%) (odds ratio 0.16, 95% CI 0.06-0.5). Therefore, the odds of hospitalization of treated patients were 84% less than in the untreated group. One patient (0.7%) died in the treatment group versus 13 patients (3.5%) in the untreated group (odds ratio 0.2, 95% CI 0.03-1.5; p=0.16). There were no cardiac side effects. Conclusions: Risk stratification-based treatment of COVID-19 outpatients as early as possible after symptom onset with the used triple therapy, including the combination of zinc with low dose hydroxychloroquine, was associated with significantly less hospitalizations and 5 times less all-cause deaths."

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#26805766 - 07/05/20 06:41 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

335 positively PCR-tested COVID-19 patients, 127 were treated with the triple therapy. 104 of 127 met the defined risk stratification criteria and were included in the analysis. I

Lol give me a break. They picked the healthiest people possible and they had no control over the control group: “ only the outcome data of the untreated control group based on the public reference was available but no other patient characteristics or clinical symptoms.”

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
    #26805786 - 07/05/20 06:59 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

morrowasted said:
dude has been sending me PMs like "y'all dont use hydroxycloroquine anymore??? well you are KILLING PATIENTS" because xyz doctor's anecdote says so

Any proof of these messages? I got em' too and don't see anywhere I say "you are KILLING PAITENTS".

I was being hyperbolic but dude you almost literally PM'd me

Quote:

LISTEN TO THIS DR DREW VIDEO  if you're interested in saving lives.

italicized portion actually literal:rolleyes:

I also replied to your post about specifically why we do not use HCQ anymore with

Quote:

The hcq +zinc +azithromycin protocol was in common use at the beginning of the pandemic. We still give zinc to all covid patients amd azithromycin to patients with bacterial pneumonias in conjunction with covid.

The reason we don't use hcq anymore isnt that it "doesnt work", the reason is that it is dangerous to use in the types of covid patients who get hospitalized. Most of them of them are already hyperkalemic due to acidosis and renal injury which prolongs qt interval, many have ischemic intravascular disseminated coagulopathy and are this prone to myocardial infarction. Most covid patients recover without any pharmaceutical intervention at all, so the signal in the data showing it helps would have to be much larger than the signal in the data showing potential harm, and that simply isnt the case. When you are dealing with a disease that only kills one in every 180 people to begin, you would have to have massive samples to pick out the signal. When you start seeing clinical trial participants drop dead suddenly with massively elevated t waves after being given hcq and you know it be a side effect of hcq, it becomes unethical to continue pursuing that trial- because we are interested in saving lives.

Hospitals and the government would love it if hcq worked as well as remdesivir specifically because it is cheaper. They do not make money on remdesivir, gilead pharmaceuticals makes money on it. Most people receiving remdesivir are over 65 and thus the government is paying for it through Medicare. The government would love to have an equally effective, equally safe, cheaper alternative. But no such thing exists that we know of.

to which you have notably been silent

Dude, the best minds are on the case. They (We) want to save as many lives as possible. Just, you know, do your part. And if you're not directly working patients, that just means wearing a mask, keeping your distance, and not continually calling the decisions of medical experts into question when society is confronted with a pandemic. If you need help distinguishing between medical experts and TV charlatans, ask someone.

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#26805825 - 07/05/20 07:23 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

335 positively PCR-tested COVID-19 patients, 127 were treated with the triple therapy. 104 of 127 met the defined risk stratification criteria and were included in the analysis. I

Lol give me a break. They picked the healthiest people possible and they had no control over the control group: “ only the outcome data of the untreated control group based on the public reference was available but no other patient characteristics or clinical symptoms.”

What's it matter who they pick if they test positive for this deadly virus, right koods, because it could strike anyone down, remember?

And these were people NOT in hospitals. Given medicine to take home in pill form.

Quote:

morrowasted said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

morrowasted said:

I was being hyperbolic but dude you almost literally PM'd me

Quote:

LISTEN TO THIS DR DREW VIDEO  if you're interested in saving lives.

italicized portion actually literal:rolleyes:

I also replied to your post about specifically why we do not use HCQ anymore with

Quote:

The hcq +zinc +azithromycin protocol was in common use at the beginning of the pandemic. We still give zinc to all covid patients amd azithromycin to patients with bacterial pneumonias in conjunction with covid.

The reason we don't use hcq anymore isnt that it "doesnt work", the reason is that it is dangerous to use in the types of covid patients who get hospitalized. Most of them of them are already hyperkalemic due to acidosis and renal injury which prolongs qt interval, many have ischemic intravascular disseminated coagulopathy and are this prone to myocardial infarction. Most covid patients recover without any pharmaceutical intervention at all, so the signal in the data showing it helps would have to be much larger than the signal in the data showing potential harm, and that simply isnt the case. When you are dealing with a disease that only kills one in every 180 people to begin, you would have to have massive samples to pick out the signal. When you start seeing clinical trial participants drop dead suddenly with massively elevated t waves after being given hcq and you know it be a side effect of hcq, it becomes unethical to continue pursuing that trial- because we are interested in saving lives.

Hospitals and the government would love it if hcq worked as well as remdesivir specifically because it is cheaper. They do not make money on remdesivir, gilead pharmaceuticals makes money on it. Most people receiving remdesivir are over 65 and thus the government is paying for it through Medicare. The government would love to have an equally effective, equally safe, cheaper alternative. But no such thing exists that we know of.

to which you have notably been silent

Dude, the best minds are on the case. They (We) want to save as many lives as possible. Just, you know, do your part. And if you're not directly working patients, that just means wearing a mask, keeping your distance, and not continually calling the decisions of medical experts into question when society is confronted with a pandemic. If you need help distinguishing between medical experts and TV charlatans, ask someone.

Cool. Thanks for confirming that I did not use the words, "you are killing paitents", because that would make me look even worse than I already do. There is no need for exaggeration.

And I do appreciate your demeanor, it has been more mature than others.

I'll apologize again for being a dick, here out in public. Yeah?

I understand why you don't treat people already hospitalized with possible organ failures in play. The cocktail is proposed to those with early onsets of symptoms and/or used as a preventive prophylaxis. To keep people out of hospitals so that people like you don't have to see them as often.

There are minds on this, yes. Some are being censored and heavily criticized while others get to push for vaccines and unproven drugs freely.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: @koods [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #26805840 - 07/05/20 07:32 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

What's it matter who they pick if they test positive for this deadly virus, right koods, because it could strike anyone down, remember?

Wtf are you talking about. It clearly hits older people and people with other conditions much harder, so when you pick for your study only people under 60 and otherwise healthy people over 60, you’re going to clearly get better results. What outcomes would those same people have if they didn’t receive treatment? We don’t know because they just used public records of cases not knowing anything about patient demographics as their control group.

This is totally laughable. And despite choosing healthier and younger patients for their trial, their treatment group still had a CFR of .7%  Considering this number is higher than published fatality rates for people under 60, I would say this trial is a failure.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (07/05/20 07:37 PM)

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#26805856 - 07/05/20 07:42 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Wtf are you talking about. It clearly hits older people and people with other conditions much harder, so when you pick for your study only people under 60 and otherwise healthy people over 60, you’re going to clearly get better results. What outcomes would those same people have if they didn’t receive treatment? We don’t know because they just used public records of cases not knowing anything about patient demographics as their control group.

This is totally laughable. And despite choosing healthier and younger patients for their trial, their treatment group still had a CFR of .7%  Considering this number is higher than published fatality rates for people under 60, I would say this trial is a failure.

One patient (0.7%) died in the treatment group versus 13 patients (3.5%) in the untreated group (odds ratio 0.2, 95% CI 0.03-1.5; p=0.16).

If not treated, they may have fallen in that there 3.5% range.

:shrug:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals