Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleGanja420Boy
Heroic Doser
 User Gallery

Loc: CoSmoS
Syrian rue tea * 3
    #26800589 - 07/03/20 01:14 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Before trying Syrian rue I would always mix my DMT/NMT goo with herbs and smoke. In one night I could smoke several bowls throughout a night.

Last Friday I made a 10g batch of Syrian Rue tea boiled down to about 2 shots and then mixed with a cup of coffee and vanilla cream and was quite enjoyable to drink this way. After the one hour mark I loaded up  my pipe with the most stickiest DMT/NMT herb goo and proceeded to smoke. Too my surprising this one bowl blasted me off all night long and was my best experience to date.

I think now I'll never again touch DMT/NMT without the presence of Rue, this stuff is fucking incredible.

--------------------

....Synthesized love story or is it just a crazy dream....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: Syrian rue tea [Re: Ganja420Boy] * 3
    #26801004 - 07/03/20 08:11 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Yup. Changa is fucking stupid when you can just eat the maoi and get 100% inhibited for the maximum potential. Now eat the DMT and you'll wonder why you haven't been doing that all along too.

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: Syrian rue tea [Re: Ganja420Boy] * 1
    #26801165 - 07/03/20 09:56 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ganja420Boy said:
Before trying Syrian rue I would always mix my DMT/NMT goo with herbs and smoke. In one night I could smoke several bowls throughout a night.

Last Friday I made a 10g batch of Syrian Rue tea boiled down to about 2 shots and then mixed with a cup of coffee and vanilla cream and was quite enjoyable to drink this way. After the one hour mark I loaded up  my pipe with the most stickiest DMT/NMT herb goo and proceeded to smoke. Too my surprising this one bowl blasted me off all night long and was my best experience to date.

I think now I'll never again touch DMT/NMT without the presence of Rue, this stuff is fucking incredible.

Surprised that is not how everyone does it. Kinda interested myself to be honest cause you get the Rue (and not just MAO inhibition without the actual benefits of Rue) and then a much richer/more therapeutic experience which one would (I assume) be better able to regulate, without being ripped to shreds.

DMT by itself is an incredibly shallow experience for me unless it is full on (all or nothing really) but not so with Syrian Rue added to the mix.

Just don't really want to be getting into extractions again (lye/naphtha) with a young kid around to be honest, as I can't really justify it to myself.

Very tempted though!

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown

Offlinesideroxylon
paññā
Male

Loc: Sol
Re: Syrian rue tea [Re: wolf8312]
    #26801187 - 07/03/20 10:11 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

If I eat the rue, and then mix extracted free-base DMT in some lemon-drops, will I blast off to breakthrough or not?

--------------------

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: Syrian rue tea [Re: sideroxylon]
    #26801246 - 07/03/20 10:48 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

sideroxylon said:
If I eat the rue, and then mix extracted free-base DMT in some lemon-drops, will I blast off to breakthrough or not?

Yes, but I’d imagine you’d be best letting the freebase soak in acidic solution for a while before gulping it.

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown

Offlineviraldrome
 User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: Syrian rue tea [Re: wolf8312]
    #26802831 - 07/04/20 05:30 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I have had some rue for a while everyone says how bad it tastes but that doesn't sound bad at all. Is there any reason not to mix it in with something? I don't see many recipes kicking around

--------------------
Lysergamides I have tried so far: 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD, MIPLA, EIPLA, 1cP-AL-LAD

OfflineDredgeMyEyes
Stranger

Re: Syrian rue tea [Re: Icon]
    #26802848 - 07/04/20 05:57 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Icon said:
Yup. Changa is fucking stupid when you can just eat the maoi and get 100% inhibited for the maximum potential. Now eat the DMT and you'll wonder why you haven't been doing that all along too.

I have to experiment more but combining the 2 orally was a very nauseating ride for me...complete with lots of dry heaves.

Laying down in the dark it was still ever present

Harmalas was extracted to freebase and manske was not skipped.  DMT was extracted and re-x'd

OfflineOGshroomHead
Dopefiend
Male

Loc: Terrapin Station
Re: Syrian rue tea [Re: DredgeMyEyes] * 1
    #26803225 - 07/04/20 09:47 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I prefer harmala extract HCL in a pill capsule cause it tastes horrible. I used to get yellow crystals online already extracted. Its definitely stronger at 300MG than Syrian rue I never made tea but before I found the pure stuff I swallowed them hole with orange juice. I had a really powerful experience with 30MG of 4-ACO-DMT and 300MG of harmalas I put it in a needle and injected it 20 minutes after eating harmalas. I had a sezuire though so I dont recommend it. I never had a sezuire from NN-DMT but I have from 4-ACO-DMT 4-HO-DET and mushrooms. Harmala is best with DMT but a better way to eat DMT is to convert it to fumrate with fumaric acid. Its really easy take 50ml acatone mix 1 gram of freebased DMT then take another 50ml acatone and mix 300MG of fumaric acid in then combine the liquid and stir let dry and your good. I haven't tried injecting NN-DMT but you could with DMT fumrate im going to give it a try next time I cook a batch.

--------------------
How he could be a good user of LSD," I asked, "And know about the spiritual dimension - all that sort of thing - and still be a crook? I don't understand."
"Then it's time you did. Psychedelic drugs don't change you - they don't change you character - unless you want to be changed. They enable change; they can't impose it...
Alexander Shulgin, Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Syrian rue tea [Re: OGshroomHead] * 1
    #26804683 - 07/05/20 06:30 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

You injected 30mg of 4-aco-dmt while on 300mg of harmalas?

300mg of pure harmalas is like twice the dose that is usually needed to boost psychedelics or activate oral dmt. This dose alone should make you feel pretty groggy.
And ~35mg 4-aco-dmt IV, without harmalas, did send other members here onto the moon already.

:shocked: :rocket: :mushroom2:

-

OfflineDredgeMyEyes
Stranger

Re: Syrian rue tea [Re: OGshroomHead]
    #26804804 - 07/05/20 08:18 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

OGshroomHead said:
I prefer harmala extract HCL in a pill capsule cause it tastes horrible. I used to get yellow crystals online already extracted. Its definitely stronger at 300MG than Syrian rue I never made tea but before I found the pure stuff I swallowed them hole with orange juice. I had a really powerful experience with 30MG of 4-ACO-DMT and 300MG of harmalas I put it in a needle and injected it 20 minutes after eating harmalas. I had a sezuire though so I dont recommend it. I never had a sezuire from NN-DMT but I have from 4-ACO-DMT 4-HO-DET and mushrooms. Harmala is best with DMT but a better way to eat DMT is to convert it to fumrate with fumaric acid. Its really easy take 50ml acatone mix 1 gram of freebased DMT then take another 50ml acatone and mix 300MG of fumaric acid in then combine the liquid and stir let dry and your good. I haven't tried injecting NN-DMT but you could with DMT fumrate im going to give it a try next time I cook a batch.

Holy Chit, mayne!

I'm not willing to inject anything.

I have heard of the FASA but how does it differ from other salt forms for oral consumption of DMT? is it gentler on the stomach? I have a couple grams of harmalas salts (whatever form vinegar leaves you with...acetate presumably?) and a few grams freebase.

The DMT was thrown in Orange juice to convert to salt with a tiny splash of vinegar just to make sure.

Nausea when the spice hit but harmalas alone doesn't induce it.

I'm gonna try oral harmalas and vaped spice one of these days though!

OfflineOGshroomHead
Dopefiend
Male

Loc: Terrapin Station
Re: Syrian rue tea [Re: DredgeMyEyes]
    #26804907 - 07/05/20 09:52 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Ya it was pretty scarry actually I thought my head was floating in space without a body for what felt like days then I blacked out I only remember color but I didn't see the color I was part of it. Its pretty hard to explain but I never injected anything since and I used a brand new needle fresh from the pharmacy. It lasted 6 hours 5.5 hours I spent on the bathroom floor. I injected 10-15mg with 300MG  harmala one time and that was amazing I saw flowers growing every where it was stronger than LSD but not as powerful as my highest dose of mushrooms.
4-HO-DET with 4-ACO-DMT and 300MG of harmala oral was pretty cool but I had a sezuire during the peak. I saw every thing in light pixels looked like hella Christmas tree lights. I took 40mg of 4-ACO-DMT with 25 MG 4-HO-DET 20 minutes after eating harmala.
I should try oral DMT I have tried ayahuasca but I didn't like how it tasted so never drank enough to trip. I eat harmala and smoke DMT though its pretty fun. I use my bong with my quartz banger it works pretty good.

--------------------
How he could be a good user of LSD," I asked, "And know about the spiritual dimension - all that sort of thing - and still be a crook? I don't understand."
"Then it's time you did. Psychedelic drugs don't change you - they don't change you character - unless you want to be changed. They enable change; they can't impose it...
Alexander Shulgin, Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Re: Syrian rue tea [Re: OGshroomHead] * 1
    #26804929 - 07/05/20 10:06 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Oral dmt is the shit.
200mg of pure harmalas (HCl) followed by 80mg nn-dmt acetate (freebase dissolved in a splash of warm water and vinegar) ingested ~40min later made me explode into fractal kalaidoscopic colors and spirals for three hours straight,
totally unable to move nor open my eyes anymore. Got completeley brain-raped in a good way. :sun:

:alphabrain:

-

OfflineDredgeMyEyes
Stranger

Re: Syrian rue tea [Re: Pandemoon]
    #26805003 - 07/05/20 10:46 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Pandemoon said:
Oral dmt is the shit.

I really wanna try it again but I'm just so weary of that nausea.

I got some lemon balm that someone on here swears by for nausea

...One day...

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

Re: Syrian rue tea [Re: DredgeMyEyes]
    #26805355 - 07/05/20 02:02 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DredgeMyEyes said:
Quote:

Pandemoon said:
Oral dmt is the shit.

I really wanna try it again but I'm just so weary of that nausea.

I got some lemon balm that someone on here swears by for nausea

...One day...

May help some with nausea, but it's mainly useful for relaxing the come up intensity and relieving anxiety and panic. For nausea/vomiting try Lemon EO or pure Limonene, ended up working a lot better for nausea/vomiting than i originally thought for Lemon Balm. Lemon Balm can help relieve some stomach discomfort but definitely works better for smoothing out the come up than for nausea/vomiting. Lemon EO or Limonene definitely seems to work though, ime. Usually used 10 drops of Lemon EO or 10 drops of Limonene, in a capsule. Limonene seems to be the active in Lemon EO that is useful against nausea/vomiting ime, but either seems to work fine. Take it either like 30 minutes before the Aya or with it, may need to experiment around with the timing, but it definitely seems to work. I've also tried Ginger in various forms, Peppermint in various forms, and Zofran, none of those seemed to work in my case, but the Lemon EO/Limonene did, and doesn't seem to have anything to do with Serotonin 3 receptor antagonism, i think it's because Limonene through Serotonin 1A agonism inhibits the NK1 receptor which acts as an anti-emetic, or because Limonene acts as a prokinetic agent which gets digestion moving forwards.

--------------------

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Re: Syrian rue tea [Re: Sabnock]
    #26805367 - 07/05/20 02:08 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, limonene actively blocks the serotonin receptors in the gut.

At least the nausea caused by 5ht2x receptor activation gets diminished a good bit with lemon essential oil /limonene. Should prevent nausea with any other psychedelic, too.

-

InvisibleGanja420Boy
Heroic Doser
 User Gallery

Loc: CoSmoS
    #26808430 - 07/07/20 07:49 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Oral DMT is on my list to do mainly because I'm getting bored with smoking it on herbs and its not giving me enough insight that I am looking for. So without breaking any rules around here I'm not looking for a recommended dose, however I am curious to hear what was your dose was and how long did the experience last?

On a side note I'm looking into buying a pulsar apx volt concentrate vaporizer as I'm starting to find mixing with herbs is a bit harsh and I've been reading you can break through very easy on 30mg with a hit or two.

--------------------

....Synthesized love story or is it just a crazy dream....

OfflineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: Syrian rue tea [Re: Ganja420Boy] * 1
    #26808449 - 07/07/20 07:58 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

The best recommendation is to start low and work your way up, as with anything. People seem to have varying susceptibility. I've had ~250mg dmt fumarate in one evening before, split into two 125mg doses. That was a perfectly strong trip for me, wouldn't call it heroic or anything. But some people are mind-blown by just 60mg. 120mg fumarate is my standard dose that I've given to at least a dozen people and never had anything but good results. Stomach fullness matters a lot. Fasting makes it waaaay more potent than if you just had a full meal.

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Re: Syrian rue tea [Re: Icon] * 1
    #26808690 - 07/07/20 09:55 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, people seem to react very different to oral dmt.

Some need more than 100mg to feel mild effects, others have strong effects from 30mg already.

The most important part is the harmala dose. You need to find the right dose that is enough to fully inhibit mao-a in the gut.

For me, that is ~200mg of pure harmalas. This dose should always stay the same, the dmt dose then is the one that determins the strength of the trip.

With 200mg harmalas swallowed in a capsule I need no more than 40mg of dmt to get floored.
I did 80mg a few times and this is overkill for me already. I'm unable to move or open my eyes anymore. Fully glued to my couch /bed for 2 to 3 hours.

The overall experience lasts 4 to 5 hours or so, with 2 to 3 hours of peak effects.

I take the dmt as acetate, roughly 30 to 40min after I take the harmalas.
I stirr the freebase into a shotglass with lukewarm water and a splash of white vinegar to turn it into the acetate salt. Then I just drink it like a shot in one gulp, and chase it with some tasty fruit juice.

Never got too nauseous this way. There is some mild nausea after drinking the dmt, but this lasts maybe ten minutes only, and is nowhere intense enough to puke. Never puked from oral dmt so far. :shrug:

-

OfflineSpicy
Symbiont

#26808845 - 07/07/20 11:22 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Does your freebase actually dissolve or do you just stir and drink together.

I could never get it to dissolve, seems like that would be more effective

--------------------
Everything has beauty, not everyone sees it.
Perfection is subjective!

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Re: Syrian rue tea [Re: Spicy]
    #26809241 - 07/07/20 02:36 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

It dissolves almost completly.

It turns into a salt which is soluble in aqueous solutions.

Don't know what you did wrong. I use a shotglass half full with warm water and like a spoon full of vinegar.

-

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck