Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands, USA Flag
Navy to sailors: Please stop buying LSD online
    #26801240 - 07/03/20 10:46 AM (1 month, 11 days ago)

Navy to sailors: Please stop buying LSD online
taskandpurpose.com

The Naval Criminal Investigative Service has a message for America's sailors: Please, for the love of Poseidon and the Seven Seas, stop buying hallucinogens in the dark corners of the Internet.

NCIS last week issued a warning to sailors to the risks of acquiring LSD on the so-called "dark web," the network of often-illicit sites accessible through specialized browsers that offer users "perceived anonymity."

"Recent law enforcement reporting has revealed that an increasing number of people are moving to purchasing illicit substances via the dark web because of the perceived anonymity provided by tools like The Onion Router (TOR)," the NCIS notice reads. "While TOR offers anonymity by obscuring IP addresses, law enforcement use various investigative techniques to identify both purchasers and sellers."

The notice doesn't just address the foolishness of trying to acquire a Schedule 1 narcotic online, but the potential dangers to U.S. service members.

"Drugs purchased via the dark web are often laced with other substances in dangerous combinations that can lead to death," the notice continues. "Additionally, international, federal, state, and local law enforcement are working collectively, using a variety of techniques to infiltrate marketplaces, identify users, and combat the illicit drug threat."

Translation: You might get sick, and you'll almost definitely get caught.

Unfortunately, NCIS has no way of really knowing authoritatively if the service is experiencing an uptick in LSD use: according to the agency, the Navy discontinued LSD testing in 2006 after a three-year span of urinalysis testing revealed only four LSD positives among two million samples.

But the warning, based on "recent law enforcement reporting," comes on the heels of several worrying LSD-related incidents across the U.S. armed forces.

For the Navy in particular, a sailor assigned to the nuclear reactor department aboard the USS Ronald Reagan in March 2019 admitted to "wrongfully" bringing LSD aboard the aircraft carrier while docked at various ports across Japan.

Ten other sailors, all from the same department, had previously faced administrative discipline in 2018 for possessing and distributing LSD in connection to a drug ring aboard the nuclear aircraft carrier.

The prevalence of LSD in a critical nuclear-related facility is surprisingly not confined to the Navy: In May 2018, 14 airmen from the Air Force security units at F.E. Warren Air Force Base in Wyoming tasked with safeguarding nuclear missile silos were disciplined for dropping acid between shifts.

The fact that these LSD rings popped up in the first place isn't surprising at all: as I previously wrote, the middle of nowhere is the same kind of boring and awful whether it's patrolling the Pacific or guarding nuclear silos in America's heartland.

But at the same time, maybe NCIS should loosen up a bit. After all, at least one Marine officer is convinced that LSD can help the United States win wars — and that's just groovy, man.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Navy to sailors: Please stop buying LSD online [Re: Ythan]
    #26802387 - 07/03/20 09:58 PM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Lsd can be detected in urine?

And yes please Navy stop making markets hot. Pretty sure a lot of them say No LE which I’m sure includes such agencies.

It might not follow the law but there are rules, lol

Order 1p from some wickr vendor instead

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Navy to sailors: Please stop buying LSD online [Re: Ythan]
    #26802828 - 07/04/20 05:28 AM (1 month, 10 days ago)

If sailors are at sea for a long time I think they get mail delivered to their ship, so they could cop acid in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

In the mid 70's when I started doing drugs, I read that LSD was only detectable in your blood for the first 30-60 minutes. Now it probably works like cocaine testing where they test for  a metabolite of the drug.

It's funny that the Navy talked about dark web drugs being laced. The physical volume of a dose of LSD is so small it would be hard to lace it with anything.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

OfflineHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Navy to sailors: Please stop buying LSD online [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26802890 - 07/04/20 06:45 AM (1 month, 10 days ago)

I don't know if that's because testing was so unsophisticated in the 70s or its BS, LSD can be found in ones blood throughout the duration of the experience...but yes, they test for metabolites, not because they have/need to, just to extend the detection window further from point of use.

As far as lacing goes, it'd be super easy to lace LSD in blotter/gel/microdot form...it isn't like people are consuming crystal LSD. But, I'm sure LSD isn't "laced" per se, instead people may be consuming something they think is LSD but it really is some RC.

Quote:

Order 1p from some wickr vendor instead

For all we know, maybe they do, it seems as if the sailors were let off with a slap on the wrist...who knows if any drugs they confiscated were confirmed to be strictly LSD, and that doesn't go for all the other drugs the military consumes without getting caught.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Navy to sailors: Please stop buying LSD online [Re: Holybullshit]
    #26804947 - 07/05/20 10:14 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

I can tell you they Do get punished if caught

they would do whatever to try to avoid being caught breaking Navy “law”

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineWhoManBeing
PsychedelicYogi
Male

Loc: Oregon
Re: Navy to sailors: Please stop buying LSD online [Re: Fractal420]
    #26808013 - 07/06/20 10:07 PM (1 month, 7 days ago)

I met a fella in a bar that was telling me his crew in military were experimenting with DXM powder. They got caught and he took the blame. He got discharged out or he military. His crew went to Iraq and drove over explosives and all were killed. It really messed with his head. He couldn’t find any peace to his position if life.

--------------------
Hip, hip... WhoRAy!!!

Eye was thinking the other day...  ahh, thinking never done me no good.

InvisibletyrannicalrexS
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Navy to sailors: Please stop buying LSD online [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #26820686 - 07/13/20 09:06 AM (1 month, 1 day ago)

He should consider himself VERY lucky and that in some way that /decision/drug saved him from being killed.

--------------------

Watermelon man-"I think that society and just everything , it dose a good job at making people want to live some bull shit fairytale. it's mostly just so they can suck whatever out of us. The only thing they can suck is my dick." :smile:

Offlinemescalinechemist
 User Gallery

Loc: New Zealand Flag
Re: Navy to sailors: Please stop buying LSD online [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26833587 - 07/20/20 03:58 AM (25 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
If sailors are at sea for a long time I think they get mail delivered to their ship, so they could cop acid in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

In the mid 70's when I started doing drugs, I read that LSD was only detectable in your blood for the first 30-60 minutes. Now it probably works like cocaine testing where they test for  a metabolite of the drug.

It's funny that the Navy talked about dark web drugs being laced. The physical volume of a dose of LSD is so small it would be hard to lace it with anything.

You can get mail delivered to the ship?? Can you explain how this works? I am fascinated

Offlinemescalinechemist
 User Gallery

Loc: New Zealand Flag
Re: Navy to sailors: Please stop buying LSD online [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #26833588 - 07/20/20 03:59 AM (25 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
He should consider himself VERY lucky and that in some way that /decision/drug saved him from being killed.

Exactly what I was thinking

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Navy to sailors: Please stop buying LSD online [Re: mescalinechemist]
    #26833630 - 07/20/20 04:44 AM (25 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

mescalinechemist said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:

You can get mail delivered to the ship?? Can you explain how this works? I am fascinated

Why not? I’d imagine they don’t check every personal letter. I dunno about Navy law but that would be illegal for a civilian

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflinelosfreddyS
 User Gallery

Re: Navy to sailors: Please stop buying LSD online [Re: Fractal420]
    #26841437 - 07/23/20 08:00 PM (22 days, 59 minutes ago)

Yes. I work on a boat we get mailed sent to a PO Box near where we dock witch is picked up by a warehouse worker and delivered to the boat when we dock.  I'm getting my mail tomorrow :wink:

--------------------
Quit reading my mind!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon DXM

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service