Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleRevok
I Am OTD
 User Gallery
Free Ketamine
    #26801160 - 07/03/20 09:53 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/elijah-mcclain-was-injected-ketamine-while-handcuffed-some-medical-experts-n1232697

Elijah McClain was injected with ketamine while handcuffed. Some medical experts worry about its use during police calls.

U.S. news
Elijah McClain was injected with ketamine while handcuffed. Some medical experts worry about its use during police calls.
Ketamine, a powerful sedative, might be given by paramedics to calm people who appear agitated. But some medical and legal experts question its use during police calls.

Elijah McClain's father speaks out about fight for justice
July 1, 202001:40

July 3, 2020, 3:00 AM PDT
By Erik Ortiz
As state and federal inquiries widen into the case of Elijah McClain, a young Black man who died last summer after Colorado police placed him in a chokehold, the decision by paramedics to inject him with a powerful sedative while he was handcuffed has raised questions about its use during police calls and whether such medical treatment violates a person's rights.
Fire and emergency medical services officials in the Denver suburb of Aurora have said a preliminary review found that medics' actions on the night police detained McClain, 23, were "consistent and aligned with our established protocols." But some medical and legal experts worry that ketamine — or any form of an anesthetic — raises too many unknowns and that it should not be used to subdue someone in a police action.

"Why anyone would be giving ketamine in that circumstance is beyond me," said neuroscientist Carl Hart, chair of Columbia University's psychology department. "The major problem here is we should never be ordering any medication, and no one should be taking or given it against their will."
McClain's death has drawn new attention amid high-profile fatal encounters involving law enforcement against Black Americans, leading to protests. Colorado Gov. Jared Polis has appointed a special prosecutor to re-evaluate the case.
Just after 10:30 p.m. on Aug. 24, McClain, a massage therapist, was buying iced tea from a corner store, his family said. They said he wore ski masks because he had a blood condition that made him feel cold.
Three Aurora police officers were called to the area on a report of a suspicious person wearing a mask and waving his arms.

Elijah McClain's death sparks question: What evidence do police need to stop a person?
June 30, 202005:06

Bodycam video showed officers ordering McClain to stop. He responded that he was an introvert and to "please respect the boundaries that I am speaking."
After questioning him, the officers grabbed McClain. Then one of them said he believed McClain had reached for one of their holstered guns, and McClain was brought to the ground. Police said in a statement that he "resisted contact, a struggle ensued, and he was taken into custody."
The officers took McClain to the ground using a carotid control hold, a type of chokehold meant to restrict blood to the brain to render a person unconscious. Aurora police banned carotid control holds last month, and chokeholds have been prohibited by police departments across the country in the wake of the death in May of George Floyd, a Black man pinned by his neck while in Minneapolis police custody.
McClain "briefly went unconscious," according to a report the local district attorney, Dave Young, completed last fall. McClain could also be heard in the police video telling the officers, "I can't breathe, please," and he vomited while he was on the ground.
A medic told officers that "when the ambulance gets here, we're going to go ahead and give him some ketamine."
The officers responded, "Sounds good," and they told the medic that McClain appeared to be "on" something and that he had "incredible strength."
An Aurora Fire Rescue medic injected McClain with 500 milligrams of ketamine, according to the district attorney's report.
Related

News

Federal authorities reviewing use of chokehold, death of Elijah McClain
The coroner found that McClain's death was due to "undetermined causes," and according to Young's report, the "evidence does not support the prosecution of a homicide." McClain had marijuana in his system along with the ketamine, which the coroner suggested was a "therapeutic level."
But the coroner did not rule out that the chokehold, in addition to the ketamine, might have contributed to his death.
"Although there is no evidence to support ketamine overdose," according to Young's report, the coroner "could not exclude the possibility that Mr. McClain suffered from an unexpected reaction to the drug."
The medic at the scene estimated that McClain weighed 220 pounds, Young's report said. But the coroner said he was 5 feet, 6 inches tall and weighed 140 pounds.
According to documents shared by Aurora Fire Rescue, the standard dose of ketamine is 5 milligrams per each kilogram of a person's weight. That would mean that instead of 500 milligrams of ketamine, McClain should have received about 320 milligrams.
The ketamine was given via syringe into his right shoulder, according to Young's report.
"After approximately two to three minutes, Mr. McClain calmed down," the report said. "He was placed on a gurney, his handcuffs were removed, and he was placed into soft restraints ... and loaded into the ambulance."
About seven minutes after he received the ketamine, McClain had no pulse in the ambulance and went into cardiac arrest, the report said. Medics were able to revive him, but he was later declared brain dead, and he was taken off life support less than a week later.
Young declined to press charges.
"Under the circumstances of this investigation, it is improbable for the prosecution to prove cause of death beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury," Young wrote in a letter to Aurora's police chief.
Download the NBC News app for breaking news and alerts
Mari Newman, an attorney for McClain's family, said that the ketamine was unnecessary and that she wants a thorough investigation.
"The Aurora medics had no right to inject Elijah with ketamine at all," she said. "He was handcuffed, crushed against the ground by officers much larger then he was, and he was not fighting. He was begging for his life, vomiting and trying to breathe. And they certainly had no right to involuntary inject him with a dose intended for someone over twice his size."
What does ketamine do?
Ketamine, if administered properly, can be safe, said Jason Varin, an assistant professor at the University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy.
In lower doses, it can be used to treat acute pain, Varin said, while at higher doses, it becomes a dissociative anesthetic, which means that not only does it help physically, but that a person's reality — feelings, thoughts and understanding of what is occurring — is also "disconnected" and he or she may have limited memory of what is happening.
Ketamine is known as the street drug "Special K" because of how it induces a trancelike state, which is often referred to as a "K-hole." Variations of ketamine have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration to treat depression.
Recommended

U.S. news
Colorado officers placed on leave after photos near site of Elijah McClain's death

U.S. news
Colorado officer involved in photos near site of Elijah McClain's death offers resignation
"It is, like many drugs, quite mysterious as to how it works in some cases," Varin said.
Ketamine may be dangerous to people who suffer liver failure, he added, and it can affect blood pressure, cause rapid heart rate or an irregular heartbeat, prompt seizures or muscle twitching, and induce extreme anxiety or hallucinations as a person comes out of it.

March 2019: What to know about ketamine-based drug for depression and more
March 6, 201905:58

Ketamine is most commonly used by veterinarians on animals and as an anesthetic in some surgical procedures on people. During police-related calls, however, medics may not have the full scope of a person's medical history to anticipate how they will react to it.
"Since it is highly unlikely they can tell the state of health of the individual or if they have non-prescribed drugs, alcohol or prescription medications ... these combination of risks could cause any number of problems, including respiratory depression and cardiac arrest," Varin said.
Aurora Fire Rescue did not respond to requests for comment about paramedics' use of ketamine. The department began using the medication in January 2019 and had administered it seven times, KDVR-TV of Denver reported in October.
In Colorado, EMS providers are permitted to use ketamine for pain management and to treat a syndrome known as "excited delirium," but they must first obtain a waiver from the state health department.
It is not uncommon for medics to use ketamine outside hospital settings to treat patients who appear agitated and may harm themselves or others, according to the state.
Statewide, 427 people were given ketamine for agitation from August 2017 to July 2018, and about 20 percent of patients had to be intubated at a hospital, The Denver Post reported.
In the same month McClain was provided ketamine, a 25-year-old man in another Denver suburb was given a 750-milligram, two-dose injection of the drug during a police encounter, KDVR reported. The state health department said last week that it is investigating the case.
Aurora police spokeswoman Faith Goodrich said officers are not involved in ordering or administering ketamine, which is left to the discretion of a medic.
Hart, the neuroscientist, said that given the amount of ketamine McClain is known to have received, "I am certain that he thought he was losing his mind."
Ketamine use for excited delirium
McClain's "sudden collapse after an intense struggle" with police is referred to in the coroner's report as an example of excited delirium.
The medic who authorized the use of ketamine had told investigators that he could not gather information from McClain about his medical history because he was acting combative and "appeared to be" exhibiting signs of the syndrome, which may be triggered by drug use or stimulants and is broadly considered to be a state of agitation or aggression.
State health department guidelines note that the use of ketamine for excited delirium "is an emerging treatment" and that "across the country, many physicians question the existence of an excited delirium syndrome."
While it can be controversial to diagnose someone with excited delirium, because many medical professional associations do not recognize it, Dr. Deborah Mash, a professor of neurology at the University of Miami, told NPR that the phenomenon is "definitely real."
"And while we don't know precisely what causes this, we do know it is the result of a neural chemical imbalance in the brain," she said.
Excited delirium has been mentioned in connection with dozens of cases of excessive force and police-involved deaths, including cases in which police eventually used stun guns to shock people into submission, according to Amnesty International.
One of the four Minneapolis officers charged in the death of Floyd had said, "I am worried about excited delirium or whatever," according to the charging document.

Elijah McClain: Special prosecutor appointed as outrage grows
June 26, 202002:10

Ketamine has also been linked to other excited delirium cases. In 2018, the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported that Minneapolis police officers asked medical responders to use ketamine on people — at times over the objection of those being drugged and, in some cases, when no crime appeared to have occurred — more than 60 times in 2017, up from three in 2012.
Hospital officials had argued that ketamine helped manage people with excited delirium. The uptick, however, led Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo to prohibit officers from recommending medical treatment to EMTs.
Kenneth Udoibok, a Minneapolis lawyer who specializes in civil rights and police misconduct cases, filed a federal lawsuit in 2017 on behalf of a man who said police mistook him for a suicidal man in the parking lot of a hospital. The man was handcuffed and then eventually injected with ketamine by a paramedic against his will, according to the lawsuit. Officials described the man as exhibiting "erratic" behavior, but he said he was agitated because police detained him on the ground in the rain for an hour.
The lawsuit's case against the police was dismissed before trial, and the case against the hospital was resolved out of court.
Udoibok said sedation lawsuits are hard to win, because without video recording, it is difficult to prove that an officer coerced a paramedic to sedate a person.
Related

News

Colorado officers placed on leave after photos near site of Elijah McClain's death
"It's a complete violation of an individual's rights," Udoibok said. "And it's the perfect crime. You can never prosecute it."
Carl Takei, a senior staff attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union who focuses on police practices, said ascribing a person's actions to excited delirium can create a shield for officers who use excessive force.
Then to "stick a needle into somebody" who is considered physically threatening only makes an already fraught situation involving police that much more dangerous, Takei said.
"Any time that an EMT is administering a medication against a person's will, that raises medical ethics issues, as well, that are not resolved simply because a police officer wanted them to do it," he said. "That goes into the underlying question: Was this invasion of a person's body justified?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineslutoni
Stragler

Re: Free Ketamine [Re: Revok] * 1
    #26801171 - 07/03/20 10:01 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

i mean i guess if i was gonna die from police brutality id want to be dissociated while it happened

OfflineMrTinAZ
If only I knew
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: slightly north of Mexico
Re: Free Ketamine [Re: slutoni]
    #26801425 - 07/03/20 01:01 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

LOL no. I don't want drugs forcefully injected into my system while under police control. Why do you think he died? I'm not saying it was the K, but I'm also not saying the K had no part in his death. I'd want my body functioning 100 so I mighthave a chance to live.

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Free Ketamine [Re: MrTinAZ]
    #26802923 - 07/04/20 07:08 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Who knows for sure, but I highly doubt it was the ketamine alone. Who even knows if the true story is being told and things unfolded like they say at all. Either way, even if it was 100% the ketamine that doesn't change much imo as they were the ones who ordered him dosed with it.

BTW, for those who don't know "excited delirium" is just some bullshit cops cooked up to justify both their actions and point to when people die from them. Excited delirium, at least in the way Cops use it, isn't a real thing.

Quote:

Aurora police spokeswoman Faith Goodrich said officers are not involved in ordering or administering ketamine, which is left to the discretion of a medic.

LOL, how stupid does he think people are? Of COURSE the cops asked/ordered for the Ketamine to be injected, the paramedics could have and should have refused...but EMT don't go around injecting people resisting arrest with ketamine un-prompted.

Quote:

McClain's "sudden collapse after an intense struggle" with police is referred to in the coroner's report as an example of excited delirium.

I'm still not clear on the order of events here? He collapsed after the struggle? So he was injected with ketamine WHILE the officers had him pinned to the ground! Who knows if he ever "stood" up at all, or if the cops tried to pick him up and he couldn't stand.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Free Ketamine [Re: Holybullshit]
    #26806135 - 07/06/20 02:23 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

“Free ketamine?”

That’s fucked up

Of course it was used to subdue him. Why go any further. And also yeah who the hell wants to be dosed by cops? I don’t care if they’re feeding me oxycodone molly and 4-FA fuck that shit

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineWhoManBeing
PsychedelicYogi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Free Ketamine [Re: Fractal420]
    #26807990 - 07/06/20 09:44 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

If a high dose of ketamine is injected to quickly it can stop the lungs, I think read in the MAPs book Ketamine: Dreams and Reality. 

Cops and medics should never be able to give any drug without proper need to do so. Ketamine to calm someone down, I have see people go straight crazy freak style with a dose where needed to hold person down so the not break house belongings or hurt themselves.  That’s one of the beauty’s to the ketamine experience, the infinite possibilities of what to become.

--------------------
Hip, hip... WhoRAy!!!

Eye was thinking the other day...  ahh, thinking never done me no good.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Free Ketamine [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #26812124 - 07/09/20 05:25 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

It certainly wasn’t to calm him down. Lol cops injecting people with K?

Quote:

they told the medic that McClain appeared to be "on" something and that he had "incredible strength."
An Aurora Fire Rescue medic injected McClain with 500 milligrams of ketamine

So they either lied or thought he was already on pcp and decided to add 500mg of Ket to “his dissociative”

How is someone who is on That much ketamine a threat in any way? Clearly he wasn’t even a threat to begin with, anyone can see that based on the interaction

So then he is killed by cops. Great job. How the fuck does this even happen and how is this any less fucked than what happened in Minnesota

I mean the K really makes this more complex or just more confusing than the other police murders. I’m trying to think of the timeline based on the story and there are a few things that don’t make sense

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Edited by Fractal420 (07/09/20 06:00 AM)

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #26816700 - 07/11/20 07:48 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I am so tired of hearing the "high with super strength" bullshit from the cops, and they get to repeat such nonsense without any pushback as much as they want. It's been shown time and time again that recreational drugs don't actually make you stronger(the opposite in fact).

What they might do is make you more willing to resist arrest, where cops are used to people complying or at least giving up fairly quickly. If you are unable to detain them that's because you suck as cops, not because drugs turned someone into a pro-athlete.

And it's just as you said, if you suspect someone is "on something", then how the fuck do you defend the ethics of then injecting them with more drugs, especially powerful ones that interact with just about every class of recreational drug in dangerous ways.

Maybe if people didn't have to fear for their safety when being arrested/while in police custody, their instinct wouldn't be to run and resist...because as is when resisting arrest/evading police many are literally fighting for their life.

Maybe if we'd focus on restorative justice we could end the public school to prison pipeline, maybe an arrest/incarceration wouldn't basically commit someone to a life of crime, or maybe if we'd realize that high crime rates are an economic issue(that is only made worse with monetary penalties, court costs, and probation fees) that can't be policed away, tied directly to poverty that becomes inescapable when the criminal justice system is constantly siphoning money out of communities and removing men during their peak earning years and leaving a behind a mass of single income/single caregiver homes...maybe then we could actually make progress in areas suffering from frequent occurrences of violent crime.

As is we are only making the problem worse, and doing nothing would literally be a better alternative.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#26816790 - 07/11/20 08:43 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

If someone is acting even the slightest bit aggressive they will surely be arrested so it doesn’t matter how much the OG pcp users don’t feel pain or whatever.

I will say my experience with dissociates besides ketamine proved to me that this can indeed happen and you can for example, work out Way more than usual

This is with the tricyclics and dxm mostly. In a way just looking back some things about dxm make me like it more than most others. I just like the really quick trip of K/2F.

I hate having the disso walk for hours and not being able to function. Many years ago when I did use dxm I recall a very interesting part disso part serotonin psych experience (esp with thc)

But these disso Rc scenes (Benz too) are getting so popular. I can see many problems arising once the public finds out people are basically using pcp legally, and roofie-related analogs too (flu’s). I can already imagine the headlines

Keep it more low key plz. People didn’t learn that with 2cx and now instead of an easy 30/g legally you are risking jail time

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #26818626 - 07/12/20 02:10 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
I will say my experience with dissociates besides ketamine proved to me that this can indeed happen and you can for example, work out Way more than usual

I'm not sure I understand quite what you are saying with your first 2 lines, but if ^this is in reference to "superhuman strength", having more endurance(which is more a question of motivation) is not the same thing as more strength, let alone superhuman or new "incredible" abilities.

Personally, I can't stand DXM, I've used it for opi WD but before/after that despite multiple attempts I could never develop a taste for it no matter what dose level...just makes me feel gross. Can't say I've ever had the pleasure of trying pcp/pce, but I like ketamine just fine...maybe its because I tend to dose higher(I mean, I've done bumps of it too, not like strictly injecting k-hole doses) and stick to fairly acute use, but I can't imagine working out on it...maybe MXE.

It's so hard to smoothly operate your body on ket/mxe the idea that it would give me some advantage resisting arrest(at any dose level) seems ridiculous to me, full body numbness be damned...well, I take that back, if officers are coming at me with billy clubs, they aren't going to be as effective and I guess tasers would only work for as long as the juice is actually flowing, but I'd be even more susceptible to grappling/wrestling take-downs(which should always be the go to against an unarmed suspect). AFAIK pcp isn't too different, just more likely to cause delirium/agitation/a more tenuous connection to reality at dose levels that don't take away ones capacity to move. And I guess you could view its affect on resisting arrest and your workouts through a similar lens, it comes down to motivation...but does not give one increased power.

As for stims(for the audience), they only increase ones endurance at low dose levels...at recreational levels ones capacity to sustain high effort activity is actually diminished, and after using for anytime(whether talking chronic or binge) power levels drop greatly.

Edited by Holybullshit (07/12/20 02:22 AM)

OfflineFailboat
Fuck Up
    #26818693 - 07/12/20 04:29 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

The McClain case is clear. They choked him until near death then while his breathing was restricted he was given an overdose of Ketamine via injection. So while oxygen deprived his respiratory system is quickly depressed. He suffocated and entered cardia arrest. Brain damage occured due to  prolonged oxygen deprivation. Once determined brain dead they pulled the plug.

The police assaulted and tortured him before the paramedics drugged him. Together they kidnapped and killed him. The coroner covered it up.

From top to bottom they're all culpable.

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: Free Ketamine [Re: Failboat]
    #26819811 - 07/12/20 04:19 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

almost certainly not due to ketamine overdose. ketamine is not infrequently used by EMTs to sedate specifically because the therapeutic index is really high. i've seen EMTs bring quite a few people into the ER having given them ketamine. it's typically done for the protection of both patient and staff. you can't intubate or put an IV into a patient that is trying to attack you or rip out the endotrach tube/IVs, and many people in the field would die WITHOUT those interventions. if that happens then a negligence lawsuit becomes a possibility. the argument could even be made that ketamine would be a much safer alternative to the kinds of physical restraints that cops use to subdue people who are aggressive because of delirium

OfflineFailboat
Fuck Up
Re: Free Ketamine [Re: morrowasted]
    #26819873 - 07/12/20 05:10 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

No shit, it's not JUST the Ketamine, although without knowing the patient's medical records you're speculating. Some people are allergic, and others are more sensitive. Regardless you don't give someone Ketamine while they're having difficulty breathing.

This young man was NOT violent nor resisting or even breaking the law. Your little ER example is completely irrelevant. That's a medical emergency. This is homocide. Watch the video.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Free Ketamine [Re: Failboat]
    #26822854 - 07/14/20 11:48 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Can’t imagine dxm during wd have heard it helps a little.

For sure it can cause that same feeling of invincibility tho I’ve experienced it
And a physical numbness. There are so many “levels” (even within plateaus) that you can totally get to a place where you’re very dissociated but not getting the robo walk yet.

ESP if there’s tolerance

I’ve also seen more people acting psychotic and just “strange AF” on dxm more than anything else. Ambien would be a runner up but with dex it’s weirder and I’ve seen people juggling knives etc (and doing a very good job at it, there’s some strange cognitive shit going on with that stuff)

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

InvisiblePsychoReactive
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cocalero
    #26831861 - 07/19/20 03:19 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Bill Gates will inject you with free covID vaccines... great contraceptive method if you'd like to be permanently sterile.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Free Ketamine [Re: PsychoReactive]
    #26832154 - 07/19/20 08:33 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

If you really think the bill gates 5g poison vaccine theories are real, I’m sorry. Especially the 5g thing. I mean that’s straight Alex Jones

“The only 5g I wanna hear about is 5 dry g in silent darkness”

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Offlinemescalinechemist
 User Gallery

Re: Free Ketamine [Re: slutoni]
    #26833603 - 07/20/20 04:08 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

slutoni said:
i mean i guess if i was gonna die from police brutality id want to be dissociated while it happened

I tend to agree

InvisiblePsychoReactive
Male User Gallery

#26833611 - 07/20/20 04:22 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
If you really think the bill gates 5g poison vaccine theories are real, I’m sorry. Especially the 5g thing. I mean that’s straight Alex Jones

“The only 5g I wanna hear about is 5 dry g in silent darkness”

Yes, we should all trust a man who was hanging out with well-known pedophiles like Jeffrey Epstein and was a regular at his island.
Not to mention Bill Gates has no medical qualifications and his parents are responsible for creating Planned Parenthood, an organisation that's sole purpose is to abort millions of babies world wide... hmm. Yes, he wants to "help" humanity not destroy it.

Then again Bill Gates is serving his masters, the trillion dollar banking families like Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Schiffs and Morgans... you know, the ones who control 100% of all the mainstream media (the media never mentions of their doings) and create news that fit their narrative like corona bug scam and 9/11 garbage.

If I were you I'd spend less time on drugs forums and more time learning how to deprogram yourself from the mainstream media propaganda... bud.

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Free Ketamine [Re: PsychoReactive] * 1
    #26833661 - 07/20/20 05:47 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

You are total fucking loony tunes.

God I hate when people start talking about the Rothschilds, et al., Not only is it anti-semitic, but it distracts from the very real issues of income equality and how much power over our democracy the wealthy have.

By creating a fake boogeyman you are protecting the actual villains in our society. Not that all rich people are villians, they just act in their own self-interest, which is human nature. It's not evil, but its not right either. Which is why the government needs to put laws in place that protects both our democracy and those with less power from being controlled, influenced, or taken advantage of by the wealthy.

edit: btw, https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-bill-gates-epstein-island/false-claim-bill-gates-traveled-to-epsteins-island-multiple-times-idUSKBN22R2C4

Epstein rubbed elbows with all sorts of wealthy people and academics...that doesn't mean everyone who has been friendly with him was associating with him to fuck some underage teenagers.

Not that I think you'll allow reality and facts to stand in the way of your thinking.

Edited by Holybullshit (07/20/20 05:55 AM)

InvisiblePsychoReactive
Male User Gallery

#26834119 - 07/20/20 12:05 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Holybullshit said:
You are total fucking loony tunes.

God I hate when people start talking about the Rothschilds, et al., Not only is it anti-semitic, but it distracts from the very real issues of income equality and how much power over our democracy the wealthy have.

By creating a fake boogeyman you are protecting the actual villains in our society. Not that all rich people are villians, they just act in their own self-interest, which is human nature. It's not evil, but its not right either. Which is why the government needs to put laws in place that protects both our democracy and those with less power from being controlled, influenced, or taken advantage of by the wealthy.

edit: btw, https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-bill-gates-epstein-island/false-claim-bill-gates-traveled-to-epsteins-island-multiple-times-idUSKBN22R2C4

Epstein rubbed elbows with all sorts of wealthy people and academics...that doesn't mean everyone who has been friendly with him was associating with him to fuck some underage teenagers.

Not that I think you'll allow reality and facts to stand in the way of your thinking.

You are not very bright. Reuters is bought and owned by the Rothschilds who then sold the company onto the Thompson family.

These are the 6 media companies that exist today. There used to be 88. These 6 all get their news from Reuters and the Associated Press. They dictate what the news are across the globe to small news companies in every country. That's like letting pedophiles control the kindergartens and schools.

They also control all the governments who are under the United Nations and who have signed up for Agenda 21.   

Zionist Rothschild Media Control:

1891: The British Labour Leader makes the following statement on the subject of the Rothschilds, ”This blood-sucking crew has been the cause of untold mischief and misery in Europe during the present century, and has piled up its prodigious wealth chiefly through fomenting wars between States which ought never to have quarrelled. Whenever there is trouble in Europe, wherever rumours of war circulate and men’s minds are distraught with fear of change and calamity you may be sure that a hook-nosed Rothschild is at his games somewhere near the region of the disturbance.”. Comments like this worry the Rothschilds and towards the end of the 1800’s they purchase Reuters news agency so they can have some control of the media.

Furthermore, the Rothschilds have control of the three European news agencies, Wolff (est. 1849) in Germany, Reuters (est. 1851) in England, and Havas (est. 1835) in France.

The Rothschilds use Wolff to manipulate the German people into a fervour for war. From around this time, the Rothschilds are rarely reported in the media, because they own the media.

Zionist Rothschild purchases Reuters News Agency around 1888.

Zionist Rothschild Financial Control:

The Private Criminal Rothschild Federal Bank Was Spirited Into The United States Between 1:30am – 4:00am 1913

In 1913 Jacob Schiff sets up the Anti Defamation League (ADL) in the United States. This organisation is FORMED TO SLANDER ANYONE WHO QUESTIONS OR CHALLENGES THE ZIONIST ROTHSCHILD GLOBAL CONSPIRACY AS BEING ANTI-SEMITIC.

Truth is treason in the empire of lies... You did well to be so brainwashed by cultural Marxism.

Must be hard being so rich for the banking dynasties and their families... SO ANTI-SEMITIC calling out the truth, cry me a river. :goodluckwiththat2:

Edited by PsychoReactive (07/20/20 12:09 PM)

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Free Ketamine [Re: PsychoReactive]
    #26835473 - 07/21/20 05:49 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Whenever someone starts a post or comment saying “you are not very bright” or other insult to intelligence it’s usually projection.

They want! To win!

Another great term is “Zionist”. 99% of the time they aren’t a fan of Jewish people
So by Zionist I assume anti-Israel. What’s the TRUTH? 5G towers. Man I thought people were dumb back during the OWS movement but now so much dumber and using this stupidity as a cover for some fucked up shit. And yes, racism. Also some people try to convince others that racism towards Jews is not racism. “It’s just antisemitism. Different word. It’s an RC”

I mean at least the 911 theories COULD Possibly be true

Owning news and shit is a game that Rupert Murdoch is good at. He has stake in not just FOX but also CNN, Vice, all the angles. But it’s for profit the control is secondary

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Edited by Fractal420 (07/21/20 09:19 AM)

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #26837116 - 07/21/20 09:25 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

edit: not worth it, not like you'd believe any actual facts I presented as it would just cause more cognitive dissonance in your deluded head, for any passer byers who might be taken in by this shit, pretty much everything he's posted is just made up bullshit, or doesn't really stand up to a closer look, and has been thoroughly debunked.

The problem isn't so much who owns what, the problem is the very existence of an ownership class. There aren't a relative few Jewish families secretly pulling all the strings from behind the shadows...its no conspiracy, the problems of capitalism and our economic hierarchy are staring us right in the fucking face and you are ranting about what amounts to fan fiction, loosely tied to reality at best.

But here's a question for you, the entire worlds economy is worth less than $300 trillion dollars, so how exactly is one family worth $500 trillion? Do they have holdings across the galaxy? Maybe the own banks on Mars? LOL.

Edited by Holybullshit (07/21/20 09:44 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag