Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Wow. I thought my trips were dangerous.
    #26792663 - 06/29/20 04:54 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Roads you should avoid at all costs.  My brother works endless resorts just to travel and hike and camp.  We went up one and there was in inches from going over the edge looking at the passenger side and he didn't have a care in the world.

All that was going through my mind at times is how painful it would be and I would probably survive the tumbling down but go what is seriously the worst way I can think to go through death.  In massive pain and dying of thirst over days.  Found this video interesting. 

Brought back the fear.  Some don't have it.  Like his girlfriend sitting on a boulder with legs hanging out with a massive 1,000 foot or longer drop beneath her.  Neither of them has fear of such things.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMr.Christmas
Who?
I'm a teapot

Loc: USA
Re: Wow. I thought my trips were dangerous. [Re: Barnaby] * 1
    #26799398 - 07/02/20 01:41 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I think I'm being risky when I go paint at the beach while tripping lol...

--------------------

Todo lo que hagas en la vida serĂ¡ insignificante; pero es muy importante que lo hagas.

Invisiblesomuchmore
noob
 User Gallery

Re: Wow. I thought my trips were dangerous. [Re: Barnaby]
    #26799414 - 07/02/20 01:50 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I was traveling in Morocco a while back and I learned that 'scared shitless' is a literal thing.
I was in this tiny car, on what they called a highway, in the mountains, with no guard rail, and a huge drop off, and the road sometimes wasn't wide enough for both directions to pass. There were these large trucks going fast too. There were several times where I was sure we were going over the edge, or hitting a truck head on. The driver was not a native either, so not familiar with the roads and customs.
I think that was the most stressed out I've been in my life.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom