Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Cruise ship security???
    #2622451 - 04/30/04 04:08 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Some one I know is going to be taking a cruise next year and they have a big problem. They smoke pot everyday and they can't imagine not having it on the boat with them. What's a good way to get a gram or two on board with no worries?

Or how hard is it to find some once in the Bahamas?

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNationofStrangers
Beeeeyah!!!!

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Austin TX
Re: Cruise ship security??? [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2622556 - 04/30/04 04:30 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

tape it to the inside of the leg. but i was getting back on from the port in mexico... the security gaurds on most cruise ships are some badass martial arts superfreak dudes. atleast the one i was on had them and i was talking to one and they said theyre on alot of ships. I got busted with some pharmies though from mexico................................. on the ship but thats along story

Offlinediscoabe
Stranger

Loc: Nevada
    #2622795 - 04/30/04 05:28 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The Bahamas has a very liberal attitude towards pot. If you smoke everyday then you should be able to find some down there no problem, hell you'll prolly get an offer to buy some as soon as you get off the ship

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
    #2623929 - 04/30/04 11:27 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Just put the pot in your bag. They really don't check those. I watched them load my bag onto a cart and when it arrived on the ship it was in the same exact position. This was about 3 weeks ago.

I also had about five people offer me pot in the Bahamas.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

OfflineSillyWilly
    #2639083 - 05/04/04 10:04 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

No concern with smuggling drugs onto cruise ships as long as you dont have a dufflebag full of drugs! A few grams is small eneouph to tape to the side of your leg just to be extra extra safe but this is really not necessary. Just hide it a pocket of your clothes or in a tylenol bottle of yuor toiletries in your bag. Friends have smuggled tons of pills-drugs from Mexico and South America and they just throw them in their luggage when taking a cruise. Metal detectors and X-rays checking for weapons are the main security proceduers for cruise ships. Coming on and off the ship from the islands is where they do most of this so I would be a little more careful if you got drugs coming back onto the ship from the Bahamas. Ive never been to Bahamas but I went on a cruise to Barbados a few months ago and nobody cares on the island but be careful on the ship. Some kids got busted on the cruise I went on one night when they were smokin pot up on the deck. If your friends smokes "every day" he may want to take note of that.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: Cruise ship security??? [Re: SillyWilly]
    #2639249 - 05/04/04 10:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

What about a small homemade metal pipe of theirs. It is their personal favorite way to smoke because it conserves weed and produces no noticeable trace smoke at all. I suggested that it be left behind because it may look suspicious when x-rayed.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineSillyWilly
    #2639427 - 05/04/04 11:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

They cant invest in a 20 dollar glass-wood bowl? Would this homemade pipe be dispensable eneouph to throw away because coming on the ship security isnt all that bad. Its when your comin back on from islands where they crack down. I dont know why your friends wouldnt be able to dig to the bottom of their pocket to geta little piece or take the time to roll joints if they want to take drugs on a vacation. Just outta curiosity... How to you smoke weed with no trace of smoke? You talkin bout a vaporizer?

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #2640103 - 05/05/04 02:29 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i know this is kinda of topic but afoaf's uncle got a 3+million(i dont even know how much )dollar boat confiscated because of ONE little blunt roach.The boat was ruined while they kept it as evidence for 3 years those boats are very high maintance.This was in the us virgin islands.

anyways out at sea its not worth getting caught.i dont know about cruise ships.i heard that a number of people in the jamcruise cruise ship got busted.i would get it in the bahamas its not hard from what i hear.

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Oklahoma City , OK, USA Flag
    #2640139 - 05/05/04 02:38 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ekstaza said:
Some one I know is going to be taking a cruise next year and they have a big problem. They smoke pot everyday and they can't imagine not having it on the boat with them. What's a good way to get a gram or two on board with no worries?

Or how hard is it to find some once in the Bahamas?

First off, Bahamas kick ass!!! Secondly, finding some ganja in the Bahamas will be alot harder than you would think.  :smirk:

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #2640686 - 05/05/04 06:47 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Just ask the taxi drivers... even if they don't smoke, they will know where to go to get some...

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Cruise ship security??? [Re: buckwheat]
    #2640688 - 05/05/04 06:49 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mindcandy said:
i know this is kinda of topic but afoaf's uncle got a 3+million(i dont even know how much )dollar boat confiscated because of ONE little blunt roach.The boat was ruined while they kept it as evidence for 3 years those boats are very high maintance.This was in the us virgin islands.

You sure it was a roach and not fishing in the BVI waters without a licence? It is extremly rare for a boat to be taken on the US side down here... the BVI loves to take them, however (at least from the US side). I have only heard of one case like you describe in two years and it was a boat that was smuggling several pounds of cocaine.

--------------------

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: Cruise ship security??? [Re: SillyWilly]
    #2640861 - 05/05/04 08:51 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The pipe is bat shaped and has a screw on metal cap. The cap has small holes that one can draw fire through. A rubber cover was also fashioned to go over the cap. The weed is packed in and the cap is screwed on. To take a hit you just light it up and toke. After the hit you replace the rubber cover. No smoke escapes the pipe and you exhale next to none as well. The weed also doesn't keep burning inside of the pipe. It is extinguished by lack of air and therefore you save weed because it's not just slowly burning away while you're holding down your first hit. I've seen this thing used in such a stealthy manor that people sitting right next this guy didn't realize he had just taken a hit.

The pipe is not necessary, just a thought. Expense at throwing this pipe away would be nothing, just a few dollars. The worth is purely sentimental as quite a few man-hours went into perfecting it and then adding flare. But then again it was conceived with the idea that it should be highly inconspicuous and above all, disposable.

--------------------

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: Cruise ship security??? [Re: Seuss]
    #2641026 - 05/05/04 10:03 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

It could haven been in BVI waters i dont know this was a while ago. but i think it might have been in the US waters i remeber something about puerto rico.

OfflineFrankieJustTrypt
and fell

Loc: MI
    #2641500 - 05/05/04 12:01 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I have smoked on many a cruise.

Getting on is not a problem, I have never seen drug dogs present to check people. Your luggage however is a different story, though I can't verify they check them, you do not see them from the time you leave the airport.

They may check your carryon during embarkation, but I've never seen anyone get frisked during embarkation. You are paying big $$$ for this cruise they are going to make you comfortable.

I can see how 2 kids could get kicked off, cruises don't like kids, who can blame them, kids for the most part, are shitheads. Cruises want to appeal to the fattest pockets, which is the older crowd, who don't like seeing a bunch of drunk idiot kids running around all week.

Most have a policy that passengers must be over 21, or be accompanied by someone over 25...

Anyway back to pot, don't bring it off the ship, I know for a fact they involve drug dogs when you disembark.

I bought pot in jamaica on the last cruise, crotched it. Thank god for scrotums. An walked on as normal. Like I said, they aren't going to frisk/stripsearch you(well maybe they would if you smell like you half a half pound on you;)) Their main concern is weapons(always metal detectors, and booze. They expect you to drink their booze, so you have to declare any outside booze and ususally pay a fee to bring it back to you room, otherwise you get it back at the end of the trip.

As for smoking, I've always done it on an empty deck, usually there is the top decks, and a promenade deck, the promenade is on lower levels and goes around the ship. While in port most people are off the ship, I smoked a big doob standing on the prom deck, I kept looking back and forth as you don't want a crew member to walk by while you are puffing and get a big wiff, but for the most part smell is not really an issue as it is always windy. Plus you have the ocean right there to accept any joints you need to get rid of quick, and a few you didnt mean to.

At night the top decks are usually not too crowded and you can go up there. again, I'd say have a ciggarette or something out so if in the unlikely event that you are approached by Kathy Lee or whoever, that you can palm the doobie and have the ciggarette going or what not. The only people I've heard getting kicked off are dumbasses who smoked in their rooms, so becareful, dont leave it lying around, they come in everyday and clean. Put it somewhere.

Any other questions let me know...

--------------------
If you want a free lunch, you need to learn how to eat good advice.

OfflineAuroricDistortions
~~~~~~~
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Polar Springs
    #2641934 - 05/05/04 02:09 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
Just ask the taxi drivers... even if they don't smoke, they will know where to go to get some...

Thats exactly how it was in Cancun, Mexico. The local markets had better selection and prices though.

--------------------

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #2645816 - 05/06/04 02:03 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

There have been a few stories in the paper down here (we are a major cruise ship port) about people getting busted on the ships with drugs. In every case, they were pro-smugglers with multiple pounds of heroin, mdma, or the like. Of course there could be others that were smaller and didn't make the paper.

I just asked one of my friends, who was a photographer on board a cruise ship for over five years... he isn't a user, but doesn't care if other people are. Here is what he has to say, more or less...

Quote:

There were many times that I saw people taken off the ship in handcuffs. Luggage is a big no-no. They line up all the luggage at the airport and have the dogs climbing all over it, both coming and going. I worked before 9/11 and they were pretty strict then... I never risked it then and wouldn't recommend it now with the increased security.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #2649320 - 05/07/04 07:33 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I always recomend... just do without for a few days... if you are willing to risk your freedom traveling abroad with drugs you deserve what ever the penalties are in that respecive country...

buy some when you arrive at your destination and give away the excess before you board the ship... the majority of drug arrests come from people traveling with it, usualy in their car but also when traveling by by air of sea... the smart choice it to just nat have it... you raise fewer eyebrows when you arent sweating about the joint in your pocket....

in mexico when you leave the plane and pick up your luggage you'll go through a check point with a traffic light... push a button and it displays a color, green means you can go, yellow is a simple search and red means you're going to be stripped.... I couldnt tell you if it were randomly generated or if the agent had the control and based it on your demeanor...

Invisiblemad
Stranger
    #2676964 - 05/14/04 06:47 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

first time I've ever deleted something I took the time to post. Just letting you know it's NOT because I agree with or support your theory. It is 100% because I respect you as an expert mycologist. Sorry we couldn't help.
ps: any advice on how to withdraw my account, this isn't for me.. THANKS!

Edited by mad (05/15/04 12:09 AM)

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: Cruise ship security??? [Re: mad]
    #2679401 - 05/14/04 05:59 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Great, now everyone knows how to find this guy, even the feds. Gee, I wonder if they share info with the island police?

Scratched off of my friends to do list in Bahamas, "Meet up with 'The DOCTA', my friendly island hook up man".

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds