Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 9/11 and Corona Virus, Epstein and 7/7 Its all Connected!! Mind Blown! (moved) [Re: wolf8312]
    #26792043 - 06/29/20 03:01 PM (8 days, 9 hours ago)

Pretty symmetrical isn't symmetrical.  I see you have no interest in the truth.  That video does not say that normal office fires brought the building down.

Why did they do this?  It says right there in the document:

Quote:

we would like thank Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) for providing the funding to conduct this research

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 9/11 and Corona Virus, Epstein and 7/7 Its all Connected!! Mind Blown! (moved) [Re: wolf8312]
    #26792062 - 06/29/20 03:10 PM (8 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

wolf8312 said:
you are no doubt aware as a lawyer, that whomever benefits most from a crime is almost invariably the number one suspect.

Where do you get this notion?  Who do you believe benefitted the most?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: 9/11 and Corona Virus, Epstein and 7/7 Its all Connected!! Mind Blown! (moved) [Re: Enlil]
    #26792297 - 06/29/20 04:38 PM (8 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
I see you have no interest in the truth.  That video does not say that normal office fires brought the building down.

What does it say?

"This is the first time we are aware of, that a building over 15 storeys tall has collapsed primarily due to fire" 

So while we are on this, they may not have said it explicitly in the report (although I'm starting to suspect you have no idea if it is in the report or not) but here you can see for yourself that they (NIST) did indeed make a statement to that exact effect to the media. Would that not be enough to make this quote below a fair and accurate representation of NIST'S opinions?

Quote:

Seven years later, investigators at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) concluded that WTC 7 was the first steel-framed high-rise ever to have collapsed solely as a result of normal office fires.

And don't tell me that because he did not actually say word for word 'normal office fires' you are saying that what I myself was saying (the first steel framed high rise to fall due to fire in a 15-storey office building) is somehow debunked?

Quote:

Pretty symmetrical isn't symmetrical.

Is the building on the right in that video a symmetrical collapse?

Focusing on individual nouns or adjectives like 'pretty' or 'normal' or 'office' as a means with which to disprove or dispute the general argument I am putting forward is incredibly intellectually dishonest, verging on trollish to be honest.

He (NIST) clearly stated that the building came down due to fire (and it was an office building) and the response I get is basically "AH HA! He never said 'due' to fire."

And before you say it, I know you never said AH HA!:grin:

Quote:

Enlil said: I see you have no interest in the truth.

Hummm....

I'm going to have to stop buddy, because I know how you operate. If I continue to succumb to the temptation to reply, I will end up wasting another 3 weeks!

Agree to disagree!:thumbup:

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown

Edited by wolf8312 (06/29/20 04:43 PM)

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26792322 - 06/29/20 04:45 PM (8 days, 7 hours ago)

Dude, there was nothing normal about the fire.  I don't know what else to tell you.  It is absolutely not normal for an office to burn for 7 hours without any fire suppression whatsoever.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: 9/11 and Corona Virus, Epstein and 7/7 Its all Connected!! Mind Blown! (moved) [Re: Enlil]
    #26792335 - 06/29/20 04:48 PM (8 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Dude, there was nothing normal about the fire.  I don't know what else to tell you.  It is absolutely not normal for an office to burn for 7 hours without any fire suppression whatsoever.

It's okay take care! I gotta go to bed man its like 5 in the morning where I am.

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

OfflineCapuchin
Stranger

Re: 9/11 and Corona Virus, Epstein and 7/7 Its all Connected!! Mind Blown! (moved) [Re: wolf8312] * 1
    #26793544 - 06/30/20 02:38 AM (7 days, 21 hours ago)

Ever since the 3rd grade when it happened, it was always strange to me how building 7 went down all by itself. Not enough to warrant immediate suspicion of a conspiracy, but it caught my attention how little coverage there was on wtc7.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 9/11 and Corona Virus, Epstein and 7/7 Its all Connected!! Mind Blown! (moved) [Re: Capuchin]
    #26793892 - 06/30/20 09:20 AM (7 days, 15 hours ago)

It just wasn't as big of a deal.  The twin towers were symbols of American prosperity.  They had thousands of people die in them.  WTC7 was unoccupied and didn't fall until hours later.  I'm not sure, given the context of what happened that day, focusing on WTC7 or any of the other unoccupied buildings that were destroyed, was very newsworthy.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineHappySloth
I'm a teapot

#26795720 - 06/30/20 11:54 PM (7 days, 36 minutes ago)

The fact our societies have been trained to be unable to criticise them because of their religion means they will succeed in this Jewish NWO take over.

Nobody is going to be willing to get mobbed and call out the fact all the elites in any position of power are now Jews - because we are in a climate of mob rule and group think where we cannot speak such truths without unjustly and imcorrectly labeled and silenced as racist and antisemite.

For this reason they will be successful in creating their intended NWO globabl electronic control grid and one world governence with elite Jews in control.

People won't believe it until its consumed them and they can't escape it and at that poinjt they will all just accept it because they have no choice.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 9/11 and Corona Virus, Epstein and 7/7 Its all Connected!! Mind Blown! (moved) [Re: HappySloth]
    #26795754 - 07/01/20 12:04 AM (7 days, 26 minutes ago)

Cool story, but it's not even close to true.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

#26796197 - 07/01/20 06:12 AM (6 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

wolf8312 said:
you are no doubt aware as a lawyer, that whomever benefits most from a crime is almost invariably the number one suspect.

Where do you get this notion?  Who do you believe benefitted the most?

The architects of the war on terror, patriot act(s) and wars in the Middle East. Certainly not Arabs in their secret hitech terroist cave networks deep underground.

Quote:

Enlil said:

By normal they meant hydrocarbon without any added accelerants as you well know Enlil. It also isn’t normal for a SFHR to fall due to fire, which is axiomatic giving that it was the first SFHR in history to fall primarily due to fire. So I can take you to mean that it was the first STFH to fall due to fire and a broken sprinkler system.

Quote:

Where do you get this notion?

Find it hard to believe that you as a lawyer are unfamiliar with the concept (cui bono?) to be honest...

By the way, did the building on the right fall symmetrically or not?

--------------------

Edited by wolf8312 (07/01/20 07:00 AM)

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26796416 - 07/01/20 09:28 AM (6 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

wolf8312 said:
The architects of the war on terror, patriot act(s) and wars in the Middle East. Certainly not Arabs in their secret hitech terroist cave networks deep underground.

They benefitted from WTC 7 collapsing?  You don't think all of that would have been the same if WTC 7 had not collapsed?

Are you implying that firefighters are to blame for fires because they benefit by getting funding?  Are car manufacturers responsible for auto accidents because they benefit from them?  Are doctors responsible for cancer?

This whole line of logic you're using is so flawed and absurd that it's hard to even respond to.
Quote:

By normal they meant hydrocarbon without any added accelerants as you well know Enlil. It also isn’t normal for a SFHR to fall due to fire, which is axiomatic giving that it was the first SFHR in history to fall primarily due to fire. So I can take you to mean that it was the first STFH to fall due to fire and a broken sprinkler system.

Does the fact that it was the first have any particular significance?
Quote:

By the way, did the building on the right fall symmetrically or not?

A little closer to symmetrically than the one on the left.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

#26796819 - 07/01/20 01:32 PM (6 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

wolf8312 said:

They benefitted from WTC 7 collapsing?  You don't think all of that would have been the same if WTC 7 had not collapsed?

Are you implying that firefighters are to blame for fires because they benefit by getting funding?  Are car manufacturers responsible for auto accidents because they benefit from them?  Are doctors responsible for cancer?

This whole line of logic you're using is so flawed and absurd that it's hard to even respond to.

Not as absurd as those analogies though Enlil!

The obvious problem with investigating the firemen, for one thing, is that I don't think the firemen would have had the means to carry out 911, much less cover it up, and you may be forgetting but I said not 'who benefited' but who benefited the most.

And 'benefited' is the wrong word anyway. Ruthlessly exploited. Going on to launch wars (and war crimes) of naked aggression killing and maiming (leaving these countries waste grounds of depleted uranium) hundreds and thousands of innocent people, along with the well documented domestic suspension of civil liberties (patriot act) and torture programs.

Does all that really not remind you of anything/anyone? Doesn't make you worry about where we're all headed (very possibly WW3)?

But if the reasoning 'who benefits' (motive) is as you say utterly absurd and flawed in relation to criminal investigation, instead then, would investigators not perhaps look into their suspects past/present behaviour looking for any signs of criminal behaviour or psychopathy?

Therefore, would the heinous crimes listed briefly above, not also provide a vivid psychological outline of the kind of psychopaths we had/have in power, again making them viable and credible, potential suspects?

Do you at least accept (albeit not in this case) that throughout history governments have indeed used false flag attacks, in order to benefit from them by gaining greater powers over their subjects?

Do you really truly have no doubts (100 percent certain you're right) about any of this? None whatsoever?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26796861 - 07/01/20 02:14 PM (6 days, 10 hours ago)

How is wtc7 the cause of this?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26797954 - 07/02/20 12:06 AM (6 days, 24 minutes ago)

I don't know, doctors seems to be pretty ruthlessly exploiting cancer. They charge money and use resources to treat people and keep them alive, when those people could just die because God said so, like they did in the 13th century.

Seems pretty exploitative to me. Definitely fishy enough for me to grab my fishing rod.

OfflineThe Blind AssS
OTD Monk Custodian
Male User Gallery

Re: 9/11 and Corona Virus, Epstein and 7/7 Its all Connected!! Mind Blown! (moved) [Re: Kryptos]
    #26797982 - 07/02/20 12:23 AM (6 days, 8 minutes ago)

Damn son, what kind of oncologist you seeing? 

--------------------
The actuality of all experience is like a dream
and in its momentary groundless gleaming,
undeniably perceptible, it is uncrystallizing light-form,
a deceitful flash, a diaphanous form of emptiness.
Yet delving deeply we find neither truth nor falsehood,
for neither present nor absent, it is beyond all conception;
we know it like the sky, inexpressible, unimaginable,
fundamentally ever fresh and pristine.

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 9/11 and Corona Virus, Epstein and 7/7 Its all Connected!! Mind Blown! (moved) [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26799713 - 07/02/20 05:48 PM (5 days, 6 hours ago)

None! They're all cancer scammers.

If I don't see an oncologist, I won't get a cancer diagnosis. It's all a hoax!

WAKE UP SHEEPLE! DON'T SUPPORT THE CANCER HOAX! DON'T GET TESTED! THAT'S HOW THEY GIVE YOU THE CANCER!

You know, beautiful, perfectly healthy older adult goes to the oncologist, and suddenly BAM! CANCER!

OfflineThe Blind AssS
OTD Monk Custodian
Male User Gallery

Re: 9/11 and Corona Virus, Epstein and 7/7 Its all Connected!! Mind Blown! (moved) [Re: Kryptos]
    #26799972 - 07/02/20 07:59 PM (5 days, 4 hours ago)

Are you trolling?

Hard to tell online.

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 9/11 and Corona Virus, Epstein and 7/7 Its all Connected!! Mind Blown! (moved) [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26800089 - 07/02/20 08:50 PM (5 days, 3 hours ago)

No.

Oncologists should be thrown in jail because they spread cancer through diagnosis.

OfflineThe Blind AssS
OTD Monk Custodian
Male User Gallery

#26800198 - 07/02/20 09:54 PM (5 days, 2 hours ago)

:thisisterrible:

--------------------
The actuality of all experience is like a dream
and in its momentary groundless gleaming,
undeniably perceptible, it is uncrystallizing light-form,
a deceitful flash, a diaphanous form of emptiness.
Yet delving deeply we find neither truth nor falsehood,
for neither present nor absent, it is beyond all conception;
we know it like the sky, inexpressible, unimaginable,
fundamentally ever fresh and pristine.

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD District Attorney
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
    #26800566 - 07/03/20 02:41 AM (4 days, 21 hours ago)

Quote:

The Blind Ass said:
Are you trolling?

Hard to tell online.

He fell off his horse about 2 or so years ago..

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups