Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Synchronicity is Real * 1
    #26792352 - 06/29/20 02:57 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Ive had two days, back-to-back of Synchronistic moments.

On Friday, I was driving to the Lake to have my first solo rafting adventure. While pulling into the gas station, the car in front of me had a white rafting/paddling symbolic decal on the back window of their car! I look at a lot of these decals, never seen a paddling one before :eek:

Then yesterday, I head to Burger King and get a burger meal. I was listening to the radio and a Hip-Hop featuring two Black guys comes on the radio right when I pull up to the window. I go to BK quite a bit, semi-regular. The guy at the window was Black! Ive never seen a Black guy work at this BK before. Unreal! He was enjoying my song and we both agreed it was an awesome song. We had a cool moment together.

Then I pull up to a parking spot next to BK and eat my meal. Then I had a thought about this half-drinking orange can of Monster "Juice", orange flavored. I thought about how I had to dump it out in the bushes so I can recycle the can (it tasted not great). about 5 minutes go by, I look in front of me and see a guy with an orange can get out of his car and dump his drink into a bush. I looked close and it was a "Rockstar" brand not Monster, but still! An orange energy drink and he did the same thing I needed to do right after I thought about?! Unfucking real.

Anyone of you having Epic Synchronicity in 2020?

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFaustian
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Buttfuck Nowhere
Re: Synchronicity is Real [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26792363 - 06/29/20 03:02 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Its part of daily life almost I just accept it and try not to put too much analysis behind it but yea... its unreal. It's in the numbers and circumstance, its like walking on water. I am totally lost but I walk forward with faith that I will be guided and will face what I will face with acceptance.

--------------------

Offlinesaintdextro
Entheogen psychonaut
Male

Re: Synchronicity is Real [Re: Faustian] * 1
    #26792685 - 06/29/20 05:07 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

It's also a daily life thing for me too, though I am schizophrenic (hearing voice's as whell as seeing them in my head, thought people could read my mind for years, ect.) Synchronistic moments happen usually not only daily for the past 13-14 years but multiple times, anywhere from when I was lying under my blanket and just couldn't breathe like that than went outside and my friend said exactly the same thing or another small example would be when I opened a pack of cigarettes and flipped my lucky my other friend said "just got to spin it"(or was it "Just got to turn it around."...? it was said one or the other.) as I was turning it upside down to place back in my pack.

I Don't hear much about this other than on the shroomery, one of my psychiatrist asked if it happens to me the first day I saw her giving me the hint that it happens to others.

if it truly is daily (even multiple times a day) for some people, what does it mean? this just started for me on the most part when I was 19 (Schizo stuff most often starts between 18 and 22, probably if there's drugs involved too),,,you wt wouldn't happen to have touched 2c-i, Mushrooms, Acid, Salvia, DXM and/or copious amounts of Cannabis when it started did you?

--------------------
"He who finds peace and joy
And radiance within himself
That man becomes one with God
And vanishes into God's bliss."

-Bhagavad Gita, 5.24
One 21 - Building Better Bombs
One 21 - Pacified
One 21 - Two Sides Is Fine
"Respectability is a cloak for the hypocrite" - Jiddu Krishnamurti

OfflineFaustian
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Synchronicity is Real [Re: saintdextro] * 1
    #26792730 - 06/29/20 05:27 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

After I posted here I went to go pick up some beer, as I was leaving I passed my sister on her way back home and then when I was returning home the car passing me near my house had the license plate with 999 on it. Take that for what you will but this is daily, I called it even lol.

It really is just becoming a constant thing Ive had multiple trips on mushrooms and LSD, I started smoking cannabis at 14, ate shrooms at 15, took acid at 19.
It seems I'm highly sensitive because when I describe my experiences to other psychedelics users it doesn't come close to the level of intensity or religious symbolism. In my opinion this distinction is a matter of intellect or intent in use of entheogens.
Most of us here are well aware there is much more beyond what our limited perception can process.
I personally have quite a fear of becoming schizophrenic given my experimentation and family history of bipolar disorder.
Regardless, here we are, Ive had auditory hallucinations only a number of times. Typically its symphonic orchestral music that eventually falls into dissonance and then becomes unbearable. This hasn't popped up since last year it seems to be triggered by smoking cannabis a few weeks after ingesting LSD.

--------------------

OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Synchronicity is Real [Re: Faustian] * 2
    #26792733 - 06/29/20 05:28 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Thats amazing! I love seeing Numerological synchronicity. I see it all the time with clocks like "1:11" or ""4:20" or "12:12" or "3:33". Its like when I look at the clock, its like I already know its a special number beforehand. Its a trip.

OfflineFaustian
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Synchronicity is Real [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26792757 - 06/29/20 05:38 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I'll give you an interesting one from last year , this is probably the most solid sync I ever experienced.
I took a half gram of APE and was walking down the street to my friends house to pick up some buds. I pass the train station and I have this vision of Krishna's form enveloping, covering  my body as I walk like some kind of astral suit. I am one with the vision and is with me giving me a sense of protection, discernment and peace. I come across a 4 lane road so I wait for the cars to pass. 

I take a moment to close my eyes and I reflect and I think to myself "I must be in hell".. . and then I open my eyes and immediately the first car that passes me has 666 on the license plate.

So again, take that for what you will.

--------------------

Edited by Faustian (06/29/20 05:41 PM)

OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Synchronicity is Real [Re: Faustian] * 1
    #26792762 - 06/29/20 05:40 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Thats fuckin crazy :eek:

Shrooms definitely makes you more aware of the cosmic synchronicities.

Offlinesaintdextro
Entheogen psychonaut
Male

Re: Synchronicity is Real [Re: Faustian]
    #26792827 - 06/29/20 06:03 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Faustian said:

It really is just becoming a constant thing I've had multiple trips on mushrooms and LSD, I started smoking cannabis at 14, ate shrooms at 15, took acid at 19.
It seems I'm highly sensitive because when I describe my experiences to other psychedelics users it doesn't come close to the level of intensity or religious symbolism. In my opinion this distinction is a matter of intellect or intent in use of entheogens.
Most of us here are well aware there is much more beyond what our limited perception can process.
I personally have quite a fear of becoming schizophrenic given my experimentation and family history of bipolar disorder.
Regardless, here we are, I've had auditory hallucinations only a number of times. Typically its symphonic orchestral music that eventually falls into dissonance and then becomes unbearable. This hasn't popped up since last year it seems to be triggered by smoking cannabis a few weeks after ingesting LSD.

I would be concerned for every psychoactive users about developing schizo issues, the part that was the hardest for me about it was when everyone and everything started responding to my thoughts, people passing me on the street, my friends and family would start conversations about what I was just thinking about or watching, even the tv and radio responds to me thoughts, I'm inter connected some how, this is daily, basically all day,,,really it's a blessing in disguised, I know it's helpful, and it seems certain that people and things are certainly trying to help me, but frustrating none the less, I haven't done it in a long time have thought Jesus was some kind of asshole for doing this to me, that really was ignorance and other excuse's,,, my drug use may have changed from one drug to another and back and forth again but there really has been no slowing down since I was young.

I've been smoking Cannabis since I was 15 and just 1 or 2 years ago (I'm 32, 33 this July 13.) it's giving me horrible bad trips, paranoid trips,,,I would have the thought "if I look at the ceiling fan I'll go to hell,", or "if I look out the window I'll go to hell" if I look at this or that constantly thinking if I do I'll go to hell,,,one of the worst was the last time I tried it, it took me 5 days to stop having this thought "if I think this thought I'll be damned" and it's as simple to think as by accident,,,it was like something was compelling me to think that thought to, I think I somehow manage to avoid it, but after those 5 days I really realized how it seems impossible for such an easy thought to condemn me on fire for all eternity is,,, and besides, I Believe God can discriminate what's intentionally meant or being forced to do or think about, like my fear on often occasions has come to haunt me,,,they say if you say "Don't picture a tree", you picture a tree, for me and my fear, that seems true, may the God's and the Fate's be discriminating and cool.

--------------------
"He who finds peace and joy
And radiance within himself
That man becomes one with God
And vanishes into God's bliss."

-Bhagavad Gita, 5.24
One 21 - Building Better Bombs
One 21 - Pacified
One 21 - Two Sides Is Fine
"Respectability is a cloak for the hypocrite" - Jiddu Krishnamurti

OfflineFaustian
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Synchronicity is Real [Re: saintdextro]
    #26793002 - 06/29/20 07:25 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.kundaliniawakeningsystems1.com/downloads/kundalini-psychosis-or-transcendence.pdf
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

maybe this can be an interesting read for you?
Ive read the Baghavad Gita as well, Tibetan book of the dead...

We are all one, I hope the cosmos has mercy on us all.

Edited by Faustian (07/03/20 11:26 PM)

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: Synchronicity is Real [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26793505 - 06/29/20 11:58 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I do not want to discourage you but all coincidences, including the ones you related, are not necessarily synchronistic. Synchronicity is a convergence of inner psychic and outer physical reality. The classic example of Jung's was his patient describing a dream with a numinous quality about a golden scarabaeus beetle when at that moment of describing the dream a tapping on the window was heard. Jung opened the window and in flew a Rose-Chafer: "It was a scarabaeid beetle, or common rose-chafer (Cetonia aurata), whose gold-green colour most nearly resembles that of a golden scarab. I handed the beetle to my patient with the words, 'Here is your scarab.'"

On the morning of my alchemical wedding ceremony at home on 11/11/11, in front of a statue of the ibis-headed Egyptian god Thoth (Tongue of Ra/Word of God), one of our friends opened the front door and there on the lawn, for only the 2nd time I had ever seen them, were ibises (9)! The first time I saw ibises in my yard was the moment I got home from work 7 years earlier than my wedding day and in a tree above a delivered parcel were 5 ibises. Oddly, that parcel had not been taken into a covered atrium but left outside. When I opened the box, with the ibises still in the tree, the parcel turned out to be that very statue of Thoth!

The Thoth statue, just like the scarabaeus beetle are both Egyptian symbols to be sure but their meanings hold archetypal significance. I had Thoth on my mind when I ordered the statue and then the ibises were there at the moment I opened the parcel with the ibis-head image. Synchronicity! I had Thoth, the patron god of alchemy in mind on the day of our wedding and Lo, a gathering of ibises were observed again. Another synchronicity 7 years later.

Now other types of coincidences do happen and they also seem to be governed by non-causal connections but it is unclear that without the convergence of inner psychic and outer physical correspondence whether The Self (or Tao) is the governing factor. They are striking nevertheless. For example, according to Rupert Sheldrake, "telephone telepathy" is possibly the most common form of telepathy but it is often just called 'a coincidence' by those unfamiliar with the dynamics of telepathy (where one needs to have some social bond with the caller whereas precognition and clairvoyance do not require such a bond). I have experienced telephone telepathy on a few memorable occasions. The point is simply that there are different species of coincidences and each has its unique characteristics.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

#26798187 - 07/02/20 12:41 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

It's past lives. Only the present life is now, and all else is knowledge in your brain and DNA that can be accessed through special receptors.

I know the spiritual world exists, as I am struggling through it and several power titans keep me listed up, like islands, flowing over the land with good purpose and intention.

I constantly delve in the deep , and search for meaning, a longing, in my bones, in my soul, the unsatisfied soul.

And yet complacent with never being unsatisfied and becoming the satisfied soul,

surpassing any sort of idealism.
!

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: Synchronicity is Real [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #26798192 - 07/02/20 12:48 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
I do not want to discourage you but all coincidences, including the ones you related, are not necessarily synchronistic."

They are striking nevertheless. For example, according to Rupert Sheldrake, "telephone telepathy" is possibly the most common form of telepathy but it is often just called 'a coincidence' by those unfamiliar with the dynamics of telepathy (where one needs to have some social bond with the caller whereas precognition and clairvoyance do not require such a bond). I have experienced telephone telepathy on a few memorable occasions. The point is simply that there are different species of coincidences and each has its unique characteristics.

I don't want to give away any details. but I was just talking about how I could do telephone telepathy.

But not always, and foremost, anyone could be contacted.

But it's just a coincidence.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: Synchronicity is Real [Re: Fiery]
    #26800065 - 07/02/20 06:41 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Lots of things coincide but not meaningfully. Then there are ideas of reference, psychotic delusions whereby one falsely thinks that there are connections between things, events, perceptions when there are objectively none (watch the film A Beautiful Mind for example).

--------------------

OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #26800509 - 07/02/20 11:19 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I cant believe what just happened to me! :eek:

So im currently in the process of moving into a new place. My first day in my new apartment was June 30th. So for the past couple days, Ive been moving some of my stuff from my old place to my new apartment. So today, im moving things from my car into my new apartment. I finish just on time, maybe a few minutes late, and i need to get t work which is 5 mins away. I get in my car and start to drive out and see a man on the ground, in trouble. An overdose? Heat exhaustion? The Coronavirus? I wasnt sure....blocking the roadway out of the apartment complex parking lot is 3 cop cars and an Ambulance. I cant get out. Im trapped in the parking lot. So i turn around and look for another outlet. I find none. Im trapped and Im late for work.

I text my co worker about how Im late for work. Im never late for work. Maybe a few minutes but this was much more than that. I wait and a neighbour at the apt complex checks on the situation. Hes pretty pissed about. After about 10mins, this neighbour guy comes over and says "Its all clear now". Im like "Thanks Man". So i leave, Im 15mins to work, im pretty disappointed as Im never this late.

As im leaving, i notice a young teen girl with black hair, between 16-18 years old, sitting on a curb, talking to the police, obviously bothered by what happened. The man who was on the ground was gone as he was taken by an ambluence to the hospital.

I get to work and everythings fine there. Then i go online and see this thread by SARAtonin: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/26800239/gonew/1#UNREAD

Its about Lorin, the artist of Bassnectar admitting he raped an underaged 17 year old girl. SARAtonin is devistated as this is her favorite artist ever. Im super devistated too as Bassnectar is one of my favorite artists of all time too. I just cant believe he would do that.

So i see the connections between the two events. Me being trapped in that parking lot is like Saratonin being trapped in not knowing how to feel about her favorite artist being a rapist. And the guy on the ground who was in trouble could represent Lorin of Bassnectar who is now in legal trouble for raping the teeneager. And finally the young teen girl with the black hair, sittint on the curb, must symobolitic represent the young 17 year old girl who Lorin raped back in 2016, which is now being publically shown.

Synchroncity is Real. The Signs Are Everywhere :eek:

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#26801845 - 07/03/20 05:06 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I agree that "Synchronicy: An Acausal Connecting Principle" is real. But if the girl in your parking lot was not raped then you are simply contriving a connection between that situation and the situation in the post you read and that is not Synchronicity. Synchronicity is a coincidence of inner psychic and outer physical events. Often times when I'm reading in my study while music is playing or my wife is watching TV in the den, I will simultaneously read a word in a book or a word that I am writing and hear that very word on the stereo or TV AS I am reading/writing it. This simultaneity is one form of synchronicity because the word is occurring subjectively in mind at the moment it is being perceived objectively from an external source.

Lots of people discover Synchronicity while tripping and one take is that one's awareness is increased such that one is more aware of these connections while psychedelic. Another take is that when one is tripping and transcendental factors of the psyche have emerged we actually constellate Synchronicities around us! To wit, The Rain Maker:

http://www.ralphmag.org/BN/why.html

--------------------

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

#26801897 - 07/03/20 05:35 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah this is a great conversation so thank for sharing. I believe Synchronicity is a complex, but very real subject.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: Synchronicity is Real [Re: Fiery]
    #26802087 - 07/03/20 07:04 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:
Yeah this is a great conversation so thank for sharing. I believe Synchronicity is a complex, but very real subject.

You're welcome but no need to thank me, I also appreciate a good analysis of people's experiences. Unfortunately, as my wife pointed out today, we have nobody in real time who enjoys deep conversations and so she indulges in podcasts and I indulge in these Shroomery forums. :cheers:

With regard to Synchronicity I have the benefit of having been in Jungian analysis for 8+ years with 3 different Zurich-trained analysts as well as having had 100 classroom hours of Jungian seminars from many different analysts. Plus, I've been recording my own Synchronistic events for decades now. I've witnessed this principle for long enough to simply accept it as an aspect of reality yet it never gets old.

--------------------

OfflineWhoManBeing
PsychedelicYogi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
    #26802102 - 07/03/20 07:10 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Like synchronized swimming. One swims in one motion with another beside swimming in such a motion, on and on, to give a bigger picture to those who view the pool.

--------------------
Hip, hip... WhoRAy!!!

Eye was thinking the other day...  ahh, thinking never done me no good.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: Synchronicity is Real [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #26802209 - 07/03/20 08:12 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Well the word is similar, but the concept is not. Synchronized swimming is planned and practiced by people via their egoic-mind and physical actions. Synchronicity is not governed strictly by human agency although, if this is what you mean, human agency can be co-creator as in the case with The Rainmaker, an actual event recorded by Sinologist Richard Wilhelm (who translated the most popular version of the I Ching and the man whose work influenced Jung's theory of Synchronicity where The Tao became psychologized into The Self).

There is a point where the dividing line between mysticism and magick becomes blurred. Before our alchemical wedding ceremony on 11/11/11, a Synchronistic event took place which I've detailed elsewhere. That event itself was connected to another Synchronistic event 7 years earlier. But after our wedding ceremony I learned about theurgy via the Neoplatonic philosopher Iamblichus. Theurgy is what would later in history be called 'high magick' or as Eliphas Levi called it "Transcendental Magic." 'Low magick' or sorcery or thaumaturgy is about connecting with chthonic forces, earthbound or underworldly factors.

At least according to my studies, the symbols that I laid out for the wedding ceremony would be called sūnthema by Iamblichus, fetish objects, and together they might have catalyzed or constellated change  to occur in their vicinity. Waiting for a 'sign' of some sort would suggest prayer, contemplation, a completely passive or receptive mode proper to mysticism. Aleister Crowley practiced Yoga which is form of mysticism but he also practiced active magick which he described as "the science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with will."

Now I am NOT saying that 'I' possess magickal powers. I am only considering whether the items I laid out for symbolism actually served to tweak or otherwise affect local space-time somehow by 'lensing' mental content onto local space-time such that physical reality was affected, resulting in a Synchronistic event. IF so, the act was not intentional. It was not governed by my rational mind attempting to cause change to occur in conformity with will. My intention was symbolical and esthetic.

The difference between a Taoist meditator and a Jew/Christian/Muslim boils down to the recognition that the Taoist considers himself an aspect of The Tao while People of the book hold a completely dualistic view of a human petitioning an ontologically completely separate Deity. The Taoist possesses a form of gnosis by his actions and desired results occurs. The Westerner prays "God hear our prayers." I do not have the experience or wisdom to know how frequently some Taoist was successful in some endeavor as compared to the efficacy of Western prayer. I can only comment that the assumptions about reality are rather different. I mean, does a Native American rain-dance, for example, result in rain more effectively than general prayers to The Great Spirit for rain? This again is that blurry edge between mysticism and magick, between passivity and activity. :strokebeard:

--------------------

OfflineFaustian
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Synchronicity is Real [Re: MarkostheGnostic] * 1
    #26802236 - 07/03/20 08:31 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

As I expected the next day after I posted I left the house again and passed my sister on her way home as I left, AGAIN! Then immediately after a car passed with 111 on the plate this time. The day before was 999 on the plate, 
Oh and then this ,

but hey its just all coincidence

Oh and weird one about two days ago I said amazing, and then there was a song playing and the word amazing played from the speakers nano seconds after I said it... and my friend was there to see it, that was odd.

Edited by Faustian (07/03/20 08:40 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder