Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 826 | 827 | 828 | 829 | 830 | 831 | 832 | 833 | 834 | 835 | 836 | 837 | 838 | 839 | 840 | 841 | 842 | 843 | 844 | 845 | 846 | Next > | Last >
OfflineMrMoon
Hellbound Hell Hound
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: eLeSDenes]
    #26791422 - 06/29/20 06:05 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

eLeSDenes said:
Sangria

Fuck that looks tasty.
:flyhigh:

--------------------
Bring your love baby Imma bring my Shame Bring the drugs baby Imma bring my pain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSonicTitan
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: MrMoon]
    #26791479 - 06/29/20 06:53 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I bet it tastes like grape crush and hash.

--------------------
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

InvisibleZombi3
Bella Ciao!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Bat Country Flag
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: SonicTitan] * 2
    #26793153 - 06/29/20 08:19 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Here’s some home grown of mine.
Crossed Chem Dawg with Church then took the progeny seed from that cross and pollinated a female with Purple Haze pollen.
I guess for now until a better name is thought of I’m calling it Purple Chemical Church.

This is about 3oz pictured. Notice the impeccable trim job :awesomenod: I’m real proud of my trim expertise.

This stuff was freeze dried.
Modern freezers pump in dry cold air and pump out cold humid air. That’s how freezer burn happens, all the moisture came out and it froze right through.

So I took this bud and harvested it, trimmed it, and put it in the freezer in a glass jar layer by layer with paper towel between layers. Everyday I took it out of the freezer and quickly emptied the jar into a cardboard box. You wanna do it quick before the nugs thaw out and before and condensation forms in the glass.

Wipe the jar totally dry then pack it up like before and put it back in the freezer. “Burp” it like this once a day for a week then it’s ready for regular curing. You’ll be surprised how fast and how quality a freezer will dry your nugs...

Anyway it been 3 weeks since the buds have been curing in 500ml jars with 2 Boveda packs each, one at the top one at the bottom.

It’s impeccably dried and cured and smoked so smoothly and fantastically.

--------------------
Youve Met With A Terrible Fate, Havent You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

OfflineOvoidhunter
Buttery Crescent
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Zombi3]
    #26793232 - 06/29/20 08:50 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Anyone had these carts? Whats the possibility of them being refilled? Im in an illegal state still and never saw these before. They taste great and definitely get you high.

--------------------

OfflineMrMoon
Hellbound Hell Hound
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Ovoidhunter]
    #26793374 - 06/29/20 09:59 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ovoidhunter said:

Anyone had these carts? Whats the possibility of them being refilled? Im in an illegal state still and never saw these before. They taste great and definitely get you high.

You could buy the packaging if thays what your asking. They had that on the d web fir cheap. Those ones

--------------------
Bring your love baby Imma bring my Shame Bring the drugs baby Imma bring my pain

OfflineOvoidhunter
Buttery Crescent

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: MrMoon]
    #26793419 - 06/29/20 10:40 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I see.. Not a fan of them that much anyway. Had a weird reaction from it and im not a big fan of the flavor. If your gonna refill it do it with pure weed oil wtf? It works but I dont trust it.

--------------------

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Ovoidhunter]
    #26796211 - 07/01/20 04:27 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ovoidhunter said:

Any cart can be faked, I would say that looks like the usual street distillate found in black market pens. But some legit pens are distillate. Does it taste really good and get you high very fast? Usually fake pens are not that strong and they won’t usually have live resin. And it doesn’t look like Rez to me but hell I could be wrong

Lately just been using syringes with pure distillate for dabbing, that stuff is fire. I’m in a medical state so it’s a black market find, tho the syringes aren’t tampered with. I’ve really never tried a concentrate so strong. One dab and it’s nap time

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineSonicTitan
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Fractal420] * 1
    #26799126 - 07/02/20 11:49 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Some Afghan Dady hashish

--------------------

InvisibleZifozonke
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: SonicTitan]
    #26801308 - 07/03/20 11:27 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

InvisibleStrainsfordaze

#26801526 - 07/03/20 02:02 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

That hash looks excellent. I’m a sucker for some old fashioned bubble

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Strainsfordaze]
    #26805217 - 07/05/20 12:49 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

When I smoke hash, maybe it’s the hash itself, but that shit burns. When I smoked moonrocks the same way, no burn (out of a bong with a lighter, not dabbed)

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Invisibleevlyshrooms
willi weilii
Male User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Fractal420]
    #26809819 - 07/07/20 08:00 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Dunno strains but imma fan

--------------------

OfflineSonicTitan
 User Gallery

#26810401 - 07/08/20 06:06 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Strainsfordaze said:
That hash looks excellent. I’m a sucker for some old fashioned bubble

Thanks! Was very pleased that it tastes almost identical to the afghan black hash id get back home.
Not as sedating but still quality. Bubble hash is really good too!

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
When I smoke hash, maybe it’s the hash itself, but that shit burns. When I smoked moonrocks the same way, no burn (out of a bong with a lighter, not dabbed)

I just use a pipe for hash, mind you I mostly smoke black hash which is generally smoother and richer than other hashes. Cream hash is really smooth too actually.
Bubble hash can be harsh as hell sometimes haha.

--------------------

InvisibleLizardWizard
GnomeGrower

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the parking lot
    #26810795 - 07/08/20 10:44 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

There sure is a lot of variety in hash. I don't usually like the opulent black hashes very much,well, it's much more one distinct type of black hash that was prevalent as one of the major types some 10 years ago. It tends to give me this very typical "stop" feeling, a sudden reluctance/aversion to the smoke flavor, but not just to the flavor of that hash, that "stop" repulsion feeling will actually creep inside my tongue and I'll feel it in a physical way, and my body will .. I'm missing the right word.. I'll have this almost cringy, but heavily sedated, though at the same time mild but almost nauseating feeling that I couldn't even call a high, it's more of an off instead of a high.

That's actually the one type of hash I consistently dislike. Though there's other just as black hashes that don't have those distinct flavors and effects that I like just fine.

All this talk about hash, imma take my bubblicious gumby out for a dab. It's deliciously bubblicious! Well it actually tastes more like hash but a very nice one nonetheless.

About to clean up a sulphuric acid spill. Had a clogged pipe, maintenance guy came and spilled out all the acid water on my tile floor :doublefacepalm:

So now I got a stinky job.

But first, I just need to get a little bit high :towelie:

Oh before I forget, I wanted to mention that hash that burns might become smoother if you let it age a bit. Only works if it burns cause it's fresh though, and not all fresh hash will burn. I've got a feeling it's got to do with moisture but I'm not sure on that yet. Gotta make some more hash to figure that one out.

--------------------
The best things in life
can be smelled on one's fingers.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#26810947 - 07/08/20 12:45 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:

Are you talking about the hash itself burning?....Or are you talking about the hash being harsh and burning your throat when it is smoked?

Most hash I've smoked has a distinct expansive smoke where I can feel the vapor/smoke expanding in my lungs...It's not necessarily harsh/hot on the throat (but kinda), there's just a distinct sensation that I feel in my lungs when I smoke hash and I really enjoy the feeling. It's just a satisfying feeling and when I feel it in my lungs I know I just got a nice fat toke of hash lol (it is different than the typical harsh/hot sensation on the throat). I get it from dabbing concentrates a lil bit too, but good melty bubble hash seems to have that "lung expansion" feeling the most.

The bubble hash I made last year from the herb I grew turned out pretty oily. Holding it in the fingers it'd turn into a gooey/sticky/oily mess. When exposed to heat from a flame it would melt into an oil and bubble/releasing vapors more so than burn, but it wasn't quite full melt and it'd leave a little bit of ash behind. I got such a small amount of it though, my yields were super low.

This year I'm aiming to make some true full melt bubble hash, the stuff that doesn't burn at all but melts into an oil and vaporizes away cleanly/leaving no ash behind. Or at least that's what I'm striving for lol, not sure if I'll achieve it. I have a couple plants in the ground and I'll be using most of the herb from them to make some bubble. I'll be using actual fully ripe buds too, instead of trim & small buds like I did last year. I'm also going to attempt to do so with relatively fresh/"live" material instead of dried/cured material.

I don't know how close I'll get, but I'm trying to end up with some hash that melts entirely into an oil like this stuff. Where one can vape it off a steel screen (not my pic) >>>

-OM

--------------------

InvisibleLizardWizard
GnomeGrower

Folding@home Statistics
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: openmind]
    #26811051 - 07/08/20 02:00 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

oh fuck yes that lung feeling. I only get it the way it "hits the spot" when I dab hash patties though. I just put a flat mini hash pancake on an almost glowing hot Titanium plate n then suck it up through a straw.

This is the strain I've been looking for for about 2 years now, Bubblicious. Not made by the band Kurt Cobain was in :wink:. Tastes just like the original Bubblicious bubble gum. None of the other bubble gums I tried have come close so I'm curious what that hubbabubbahaze and hubbabubbasmelloscope are gonna do terpwise.

--------------------
The best things in life

InvisibleLSD-25
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: LizardWizard]
    #26811645 - 07/08/20 08:01 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I got some sweet wedding cake :yummy: . I also ordered some ice cream cake seeds online.

This strain is pretty hard to find online and has been my favorite strain for a while now so I'm super excited to start growing it.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: LSD-25]
    #26812196 - 07/09/20 06:26 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

ive said it before but these food names (gelato, ice cream cake, wedding cake, banana split, I wanna name my strain BORSCHT lol like the Soviet soup) is indicative of the obesity problem to me.

Just look at the old school names, not even that long ago. Chemdawg, Headband, Trainwreck, White Rhino, White Widow, Sour Diesel.

I def notice trends lol

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineSonicTitan
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Fractal420] * 1
    #26812430 - 07/09/20 09:29 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Just give me purple kush, cheese, sour diesel and call it a day.

--------------------

InvisibleLizardWizard
GnomeGrower

Folding@home Statistics
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: SonicTitan] * 1
    #26812460 - 07/09/20 09:45 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I'll give you purple danish chiesel, what do you think about that?

I'd smoke it :shrug:

We don't have such big obesity issues here, nor do the good people of Spain afaik, but the edible names are also trending there.

I consider it a trend and nothing more really. In 10 years who knows what pot will be named. I'd like to smoke some Giraffe Spots one day :lol:

--------------------
The best things in life

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 826 | 827 | 828 | 829 | 830 | 831 | 832 | 833 | 834 | 835 | 836 | 837 | 838 | 839 | 840 | 841 | 842 | 843 | 844 | 845 | 846 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom