Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinebj247
Stranger
Why are trips not giving me insight? * 1
    #26785898 - 06/26/20 10:13 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I have done mushrooms maybe 5 or 6 times with the largest doses being 20g of fresh picked cubes and 1.3g of dried pan cyans. And while the trips were great and very visual/euphoric I haven’t really got any deep insight or lifechanging moments.
I did these trips alone at my house and didn’t get the experience of thoughts racing like a lot of people describe, my mind is actually quite still. Is the problem that I simply need to take more shrooms?

Edited by bj247 (06/26/20 10:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMindMeower
lawnmower for the brain
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Why are trips not giving me insight? [Re: bj247] * 1
    #26785923 - 06/26/20 10:24 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

You might need a different/better environment, or perhaps a little push from something that will make you think. Conversation with a friend or TV has always been most thought provoking for me regardless of dosage.

--------------------
M(e)owing minds :mushroom2:

OfflineTripliping
Traveller

Re: Why are trips not giving me insight? [Re: bj247]
    #26785985 - 06/26/20 11:02 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

bj247 said:
I have done mushrooms maybe 5 or 6 times with the largest doses being 20g of fresh picked cubes and 1.3g of dried pan cyans. And while the trips were great and very visual/euphoric I haven’t really got any deep insight or lifechanging moments.
I did these trips alone at my house and didn’t get the experience of thoughts racing like a lot of people describe, my mind is actually quite still. Is the problem that I simply need to take more shrooms?

20g of fresh pan cyans should be enough for an insightful trip but considering they fresh means they may have taken longer to digest and not had a substantial peak (enough to gain great insight). It may have at a maximum equated to 2g dried. 1.3g dried may not have been enough pan cyans to get much insight but everyone is different.

I would suggest around the 2.3g-2.7 grams of thoroughly dried pan cyans should get you there, taken at night in the dark on an empty stomach utilizing the lemon tek method.

There are several other factors that might be having a major impact on your trip.
-You need to do it on a totally empty stomach not eating at least 4hrs before hand and several hours after taking the dose. (I usually go without food 6 hrs prior though technically 4hrs should suffice. Only have water in those time frames and limit water intake 1hour before and after dosing. (AN EMPTY STOMACH IS VERY IMPORTANT AND OFTEN OVERLOOKED-it can make a world of difference)

-As Mindmeower mentioned environment can be key, dose up just before sunset as the dark usual triggers better visuals which can trigger deeper thought.

-Grind up the mushrooms into a powder (a blender or nutribullet works well for dired mushrooms), this will aid in a quicker digestion and potential greater peak.

-Try the lemon Tek method to aid in digestion. Add the ground up shroom powder into lemon juice for 10 minutes and then shot it straight.

-Medications such as SSRI's (anti depressant medications) can also dampen a trip significantly. MAOI antidepressants can have the opposite effect. Other medications could technically interfere as well.

-And of course everyone is different in how it affects them and what dose they can tolerate etc, however I have found if following the above guidelines majority of people have the same tolerance to shrooms. Unlike other substances such as LSD which tolerance differs significantly in my experience.

--------------------
Never hurts to get a second opinion just to be sure. Especially from a forum expert.

If you're Aussie and a beginner head over to:
End of Game
for some great info.

OOISI guide Subaeruginosa Guide

Edited by Tripliping (06/26/20 11:07 PM)

Offlinebj247
Stranger
Re: Why are trips not giving me insight? [Re: MindMeower]
    #26786002 - 06/26/20 11:18 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

MindMeower said:
You might need a different/better environment, or perhaps a little push from something that will make you think. Conversation with a friend or TV has always been most thought provoking for me regardless of dosage.

Thanks
I have tripped once with two close friends and your right my mind was more active I was picking up a lot of things about them and they were picking them up about me too and we would tell each other, it was actually hilarious. It was a cool night.  I guess I was mostly asking about tripping alone.

Offlinebj247
Stranger
Re: Why are trips not giving me insight? [Re: Tripliping]
    #26786011 - 06/26/20 11:25 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tripliping said:
Quote:

bj247 said:

20g of fresh pan cyans should be enough for an insightful trip but considering they fresh means they may have taken longer to digest and not had a substantial peak (enough to gain great insight). It may have at a maximum equated to 2g dried. 1.3g dried may not have been enough pan cyans to get much insight but everyone is different.

I would suggest around the 2.3g-2.7 grams of thoroughly dried pan cyans should get you there, taken at night in the dark on an empty stomach utilizing the lemon tek method.

There are several other factors that might be having a major impact on your trip.
-You need to do it on a totally empty stomach not eating at least 4hrs before hand and several hours after taking the dose. (I usually go without food 6 hrs prior though technically 4hrs should suffice. Only have water in those time frames and limit water intake 1hour before and after dosing. (AN EMPTY STOMACH IS VERY IMPORTANT AND OFTEN OVERLOOKED-it can make a world of difference)

-As Mindmeower mentioned environment can be key, dose up just before sunset as the dark usual triggers better visuals which can trigger deeper thought.

-Grind up the mushrooms into a powder (a blender or nutribullet works well for dired mushrooms), this will aid in a quicker digestion and potential greater peak.

-Try the lemon Tek method to aid in digestion. Add the ground up shroom powder into lemon juice for 10 minutes and then shot it straight.

-Medications such as SSRI's (anti depressant medications) can also dampen a trip significantly. MAOI antidepressants can have the opposite effect. Other medications could technically interfere as well.

-And of course everyone is different in how it affects them and what dose they can tolerate etc, however I have found if following the above guidelines majority of people have the same tolerance to shrooms. Unlike other substances such as LSD which tolerance differs significantly in my experience.

Thanks man awesome post!

I have definitely been overlooking the whole empty stomach thing. I think I had an empty stomach during my strongest trip but I never really linked it.
I haven’t tried lemon tek either so I’m hoping these two things will give me a big impact.

Oh and it was 20g of fresh cubes not 20g of pan cyans. 

And also those 1.3g of dried pan cyans were like 26g when they were fresh. For some reason mine dry out to like 5% of their fresh weight. I’m not a grower I’m a picker so maybe that has something to do with it?

Offlinebj247
Stranger
    #26786014 - 06/26/20 11:27 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Also I was making a tea out of my mushrooms fwiw

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #26786099 - 06/27/20 12:32 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Don’t believe the rule of thumb that is dried mushrooms equal 10% of the fresh weight; especially where I float my substrate out of monotubs to easily harvest, the mushrooms soak up a lot of water and will be around 95% water.

So your 20g picked fresh could be anywhere from 90 - 95% water. 90% = 2g dry, HOWEVER 95% = 1g dry. There is a huge diffeeence pal.

Take care
DJ Ed

--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”
Michael Pollan: How To Change Your Mind

“The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.”
Terence McKenna

OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

Loc: North EU
Re: Why are trips not giving me insight? [Re: DJ Ed]
    #26786128 - 06/27/20 12:50 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Dose too low and perhaps wrong mindset. Also don't believe all this talk about fasting and not drinking water and what not. Sure on an empty stomach the effects come on fast but if you make tea (check out some threads on that) the come up is fast anyways and you can have a nice trip while not feeling hungry or getting low blood sugar. None of that fasting is really needed to get good effects from the shrooms on a proper dose. Go for 30-35g fresh cubes or 2.5-3g dried. And go into the trip with the intent to get insight. I have had insights on doses like yours though not like epiphanies, but I was outside admiring the nature which might have inspired me. Different settings will produce different results.

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male User Gallery

Re: Why are trips not giving me insight? [Re: InnerWisdom]
    #26786153 - 06/27/20 01:08 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

InnerWisdom said:
Dose too low and perhaps wrong mindset. Also don't believe all this talk about fasting and not drinking water and what not. Sure on an empty stomach the effects come on fast but if you make tea (check out some threads on that) the come up is fast anyways and you can have a nice trip while not feeling hungry or getting low blood sugar. None of that fasting is really needed to get good effects from the shrooms on a proper dose. Go for 30-35g fresh cubes or 2.5-3g dried. And go into the trip with the intent to get insight. I have had insights on doses like yours though not like epiphanies, but I was outside admiring the nature which might have inspired me. Different settings will produce different results.

I’ve had a few thoughts over the years on fasting or not fasting.......

I used to cycle 100s of miles; it used to be said, eat before you’re hungry, drink before you’re thirsty. Basically, eating a banana would provide you with energy for 30 minutes further down the road, ie. it will take 30 minutes after eating said banana before you’re body has digested enough to start using the energy.

I reckon something similar happens with mushrooms. Eat them, and you’re talking a minimum 30 minutes before you feel anything; if you take tea, as a liquid, the body will start to digest this more quickly, and the come up will start sooner.

Now couple all of this knowledge with fasting before mushrooms; if your stomach is empty, there is nothing to hinder the digestive processes. However, if there is food left in your stomach, this could absorb some of the mushroom, and make the digestion of the mushrooms intermittent. So possibly what happens is that the bits of chemicals absorbed into the food will get release into your blood stream at some later time. And if tolerance has already started setting in from the first bits of mushroom that got absorbed, this will impact the overall strength of the trip.

Other things to consider; solid food will remain in the stomach for 2 to 3 hours after eating; unless it was a large meal, like pizza. This can stay in the stomach longer.

So basically, if there has been a gap of thee hours since eating, which for me on trip day will be a light sandwich, my stomach is clear after 3 hours and will not negatively impact a trip.

I have noticed reduced effects when I take the mushrooms in a smoothie - could be the fat in the milk slowing down digestion so tolerance has already set in before all the mushrooms are digested maybe? I have type 1 diabetes, so always like to go into a trip with stable blood sugar and empty stomach, so I know exactly what will happen to my blood glucose: be careful out there folks, tripping does reduce your blood glucose levels :eek: I have found that rinsing my tea glass out with approx 150ml orange juice means that after 4 hours of tripping, my blood glucose is still at a healthy stable 6mmol/l :thumbup:

So many variables that feed into the fast or not to fast debate........

Mush love
DJ Ed

--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”

Terence McKenna

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
    #26786267 - 06/27/20 02:47 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Could be the result of any number of things. Maybe higher dose will help, maybe it won't. Maybe write down a list of questions or things you want to think about, then read the list while you're tripping and try to come up with answers and write them down.

OfflineTripliping
Traveller

#26786268 - 06/27/20 02:49 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

My understanding is (and correct me anyone who has a better understanding) different foods get digested at different rates, for example (approx) meat takes 3-5hrs, vegetables is roughly 20 mins, water is almost instant. So a full stomach of say a big steak could take a while to breakdown in the stomach and would logically hinder the absorption time of a certain percentage of psilocin and psilocybin as it travels through the GI tract.

Now keep in mind the stomach doesn't actually absorb much at all for example absorption and the breakdown of carbs starts in saliva, halts in the stomach and continues in the small intestines due to the different  enzymes released at different stages and the neutralizing effect hydrochloric acid has on carbohydrates when in the stomach. The small intestines is what absorbs the bulk of nutrients we consume.

From my understanding:

A very small amount of psilocybin/ pislocin actually starts to break down and absorb in the mouth (but literally fuck all). The psilocybin then makes it's way to the stomach. As psilocybin is a base and the hydrochloric acid in the stomach is an acid the absorption is slowed. The psilocybin will then travel through the stomach and into the duodenum where it will begin to be absorbed by the small intestines into the blood stream (I am unsure how bile from the gallbladder, liver or enzymes from the pancreas interact with the psilocybin at this stage- but i would be interested to find out something on it). Now majority of psilocybin is absorbed by the small intestines and into the blood over about 30mins the blood levels slowly increase. This eventually is processed by the liver where alkaline phosphatase (ALP) coverts the psilocybin into psilocin and gets you high.

So i would think eating food has an impact on a trip. And most on here who have fasted before a trip will testify that there is a big difference between fasting and not.

So why do people rate the lemon tek or tea more so than the other. For starters there's no right or wrong way you can consume shrooms, that's your choice.
Tea is effective as psilocybin and psilocin are water soluble and a large percentage of it would dissolve from the mushroom material into the hot water. The downside here is not all psilocybin and psilocin may be released from the mushroom material into the water when making a tea. And for memory psilocybin starts to breakdown at temperatures just below boiling. Boil hot water in the tea could breakdown some psilocybin and psilocin which is why some people add a little bit of cold water first. 
The advantage is as mentioned above water will pass quite quickly through the stomach (5mins approx on a empty stomach) and into the intestine where majority of it will be absorbed. So most tea drinkers on here probably don't buy in to the the whole fasting thing due to the fact water moves so quickly through the stomach. This is also likely why a lot of people who use the tea method don't get the nausea associated with shrooms (the psilocybin infused water likely pass through the stomach quite quick).

Now the lemon tek adds an acidic element to the equation, as mentioned psilocybin is a base, the stomach doesn't absorb that much so why add an acid to the mushrooms, wouldn't this slow the absorption time? Isn't it a alkaline in the liver that breaks down the psilocybin? I believe the reasoning here is that the added acid in the lemon triggers the GI tract to release more alkaline diffusing enzymes in response to the acid content in the lemon. A more alkaline environment could mean quicker breakdown of psilocybin. The other advantage is that the whole mushroom is being consumed so no psilocybin is being left behind, the downside is some may experience nausea. This method also requires an empty stomach as it isn't in a soluble form like the tea and would not move through the stomach as quickly.

So in short both methods work there are potential advantages and disadvantages to both some will swear by tea others the lemon tek. Personally i rate the lemon tek method. I'm sure there is still alot to learn about what acids and enzymes aid in the break down of psilocybin.  But for now we can only discuss our experiences on this forum and any information we come across.

Interesting extra reading i found that could also impact the effects of shrooms is here:
"Low levels of alkaline phosphatase (the enzyme that converts psilocybin to psilocin) can be due to deficiencies in Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc and/or B6. High-doses of supplemental Vitamin D will inhibit some of the psychedelic effects of the mushrooms.

Another factor is an enzyme called monoamine oxidase (MAO) which lives in the gut and breakdowns neurotransmitters like psilocybin, psilocin, LSD, serotonin and more. High levels of MAO can cause a reduced effect of psychedelics."

To add i would recommend dried over wet as DJ stated wet contents can hold varying levels of water and there for it can be harder to accurately dose, you obviously wouldn't have these issues with dried.

--------------------
Never hurts to get a second opinion just to be sure. Especially from a forum expert.

End of Game
for some great info.

Edited by Tripliping (06/27/20 03:42 AM)

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male User Gallery

#26786279 - 06/27/20 03:13 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Fantastic, well thought out post, Tripliping

You’re far more knowledgeable in this area than myself; I have learnt enough simply to manage my diabetes better, which then helped with my cycling obsession!

I manage my diabetes these days with an insulin pump, so am very tightly controlled. One useful tool is known as “The Glycaemic Index”. This rates food on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 relates to glucose, ie the fastest absorbed foodstuff, because it is single molecule therefore is digested instantly. The scale is useful as it lets you know how rapidly a foodstuff will be digested by the body. The other end of the scale, 0, basically means fat, ie. the longest digestible foodstuff.

The interesting thing with the scale is that it doesn’t necessarily mean a low score GI food is healthy; because when you mix different foods, the GI rating becomes an amalgamation of all the foods consumed. So you will get things like ice cream, which due to the high fat content, have a low GI; in other cases, a baked potato, due to the cooking process, is digested very rapidly, has a high GI score, and is therefore considered unhealthy!

A pizza, due to the large amount of carbohydrate and fat, can take the body 12 hours to digest.

So there’s lots going on here, that I will probably never understand.

Going back to comments on lemon tek, I believe what the citric acid in the lemon does is to start the process the liver usually handles, before the psilocybin reaches the liver. So basically speeds up the bodies absorption.

Hope I haven’t confused anybody :eek:

DJ Ed

--------------------

Terence McKenna

OfflineTripliping
Traveller

#26786291 - 06/27/20 03:33 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Yes absorption can definitely take along time as it moves through the intestines depending on what it is but as stated the stomach itself does only a small amount. So i guess to add to what your saying about low and high GI, i wonder if low GI foods 'back up' or hang around in the intestines tract as they take longer to absorb, meaning a longer fasting period could have an impact on absorption rate as low GI foods would have been given greater time to process. 

Quote:

DJ Ed said:
Going back to comments on lemon tek, I believe what the citric acid in the lemon does is to start the process the liver usually handles, before the psilocybin reaches the liver. So basically speeds up the bodies absorption.
DJ Ed

Well as stated ALP is a alkaline and the citric acid is a acid, so my guess, and the thinking is the acid in the lemon triggers the release of alkaline enzymes that then start the process and breaking down the psilocybin or at least aids in the breakdown before it hits the liver. I would also like to know how bile from the liver and gallbladder affect breakdown. The pancreas releases a lot of alkaline enzymes (bicarbonate mainly) which I would gather aids in psilocybin absorption and digestion. I wonder if the lemon triggers greater release of pancreas alkaline enzymes?

There are much more knowledgeable people on here than me would love to hear their thoughts.

And good luck managing your diabetes, good to hear you're living a healthy lifestyle, cycling and taking a interest in how foods (carbs particularly) are processed. Sounds like you are staying on top of it.

--------------------

End of Game
for some great info.

Edited by Tripliping (06/27/20 03:38 AM)

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male User Gallery

#26786366 - 06/27/20 05:05 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Yes, generally speaking, I stay on top of my diabetes. And I’ve never used it as n excuse not to be able to do something. Often times I’ll go out of my way to do stuff I’m not supposed to;,just because I value my freedom, my own judgement, and don’t follow rules just because they are rules!

Regarding the low GI foods “backing up”, yes I’d agree there. In fact, that’s possibly why I have noticed reduced effects from a certain dose, when taken in a smoothie as opposed to in na tea, or indeed a lemon tea. The fat in the coconut cream is probably slowing it all down, such that tolerance kicks in before all is absorbed.

Oh and another point regarding the use of lemon; and hoping I don’t get slated because of my poor figures. So let’s speak hypothetically, and let the experts put in the correct numbers. But I have heard that without using lemon, the body will only be able to absorb about 50% of the available psychoactives. That’s why as well as coming on faster when using lemon, the peak is also so much more intense than without lemon. Because basically you have taken a higher dose. I also accept that the more intense peak is also as a result of more psychoactives being absorbed at the same time rather than “delayed release” if that makes sense.

So if my understanding then is correct, it would mean that you would need to take 2g of mushrooms without lemon, to get the same strength trip that you’d get from 1g of mushrooms taken with lemon.

But people please do your own research and don’t believe a word I say :eek:

Oh, and in case anyone is interested, I have started freezing fresh tea, and have found a nice way to use the ice cubes....in a pina colada smoothie:-

120ml pineapple juice
60ml white rum
60ml coconut cream
Mushroom tea ice cubes to suit
Blend together, drink, sit back and enjoy the ride :cheers:

Take care
DJ Ed

--------------------

Terence McKenna

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: Why are trips not giving me insight? [Re: InnerWisdom]
    #26787463 - 06/27/20 01:42 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

InnerWisdom said:

:whathesaid:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#26787729 - 06/27/20 04:14 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

bj247 said:

Hi, You may be particularly lucky and well adjusted!
deep insights are a quagmire of delusion more times than not.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleItAintGotNoGasInIt
All Boredom Amused

Re: Why are trips not giving me insight? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #26788218 - 06/27/20 08:16 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Beyond dosage, for me, mindset and the things I have been thinking about seem to play a much bigger role. If I haven't been reflecting on things in my day to day life and have just been kind of living in the moment then I find I am much less likely to have a deeply insightful trip.
Listening, watching, or reading about things in the hours, days, or weeks leading up to a trip that make me think about whatever issues I want to gain insight into is always very helpful.
One of my all-time favorite things to watch leading up to a trip is Joseph Campbell and the Power of Myth, an old PBS series examining myths and how they are meant to teach us about life. ( https://billmoyers.com/series/joseph-campbell-and-the-power-of-myth-1988/ ) The full episodes used to be on netflix some months ago but they aren't available in my region anymore, luckily I have have my own copies - maybe do some searching for those. I know a lot of people like listening to Alan Watts. Sometimes certain artists that address certain themes or issues in their music are great as well.

Finding things that strike a chord with you and make you see an issue more deeply or in a different way, holding on to and exploring those questions and thoughts in your normal life leading up to a trip will usually guide you to then gain a greater insight during your trip, at least that's how it is for me.

--------------------
Good name is better than silver and gold
And no money can buy good name
I have a good name
And no money can buy my name
Do you have a good name?
Then no money should buy your name

Edited by ItAintGotNoGasInIt (06/27/20 08:17 PM)

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Why are trips not giving me insight? [Re: ItAintGotNoGasInIt]
    #26788742 - 06/28/20 02:30 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe the expectation is what's letting you down. Like children and pets we do not choose what our trips are, we just guide them as best as we can. Sometimes trips are fun, sometimes they are introspective, other times they are gruelling. The illusion of control is shouldn't be bought into wholly. Even very experienced psychedelic users get thrown a curve ball now and then.

Set an intention of you want, but don't get upset if the trip doesn't turn out like that. You are the passenger, not the driver.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male User Gallery

Re: Why are trips not giving me insight? [Re: ItAintGotNoGasInIt] * 1
    #26788827 - 06/28/20 03:25 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

One of my most interesting recent trips was after reading Graham Hancock’s “Fingerprints of the Gods”. He studies archaeology around the world and asserts that we are a species with amnesia, tht 12,000 years ago a global extinction even took place and wiped out an advanced civilisation.

My trip was rammed full of archetypes, Egyptian hieroglyphics, and alien concepts :thumbup:

Mush love
DJ Ed

--------------------

Terence McKenna

Offlinebj247
Stranger
Re: Why are trips not giving me insight? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #26791316 - 06/29/20 03:51 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
Quote:

bj247 said:

Hi, You may be particularly lucky and well adjusted!
deep insights are a quagmire of delusion more times than not.

Well that’s disappointing. What are we taking shrooms for if the insights are mostly delusions?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags