Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHamHead
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Navy Warns of Increase in Personnel Taking LSD * 1
    #26782971 - 06/25/20 09:10 PM (16 days, 11 hours ago)

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/navy-warns-of-increase-in-personnel-taking-lsd/

"ADAM KREDO JUN 25, 2020 4:40 PM
The Navy disclosed on Thursday that it has seen an increase in its personnel purchasing, using, and distributing the hallucinogenic drug LSD.

The Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) said it has "noticed an increase of drug investigations involving Department of Navy personnel" buying and using LSD during the past year.

"Many of these investigations involve purchasing the drug on the dark web," the NCIS said.

The drug appears to be making a comeback after being used rarely within the Navy from at least 2003 to 2006 when there were only four detected instances of staff taking the drug.

"Anyone with information relating to DON personnel buying or selling LSD or illicit substances either on or off the dark web should report it to NCIS," the agency said.

The NCIS also warned Navy personnel against purchasing LSD and other illegal drugs via online marketplaces run as part of the so-called dark web.

Drugs purchased over these networks are often laced with harmful substances, the NCIS said. In conjunction with other law enforcement agencies, the NCIS is working to police these online marketplaces as part of an effort to identify any Navy member who may be using them to purchase drugs."

--------------------
Jokeshopbeard said:
I like that I rustled your jimmies though. That brings me joy.

InfiniteDreams said:
You realize emotion doesn't have a place in  mathematics?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinescarabaeus
Stranger

Re: Navy Warns of Increase in Personnel Taking LSD [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #26783579 - 06/26/20 05:04 AM (16 days, 3 hours ago)

Yeah, god forbid people should question authority and learn to think for themselves. But then again, maybe soldiers (pawns) shouldn't be thinking for themselves? Hmmm...

OfflineSugabearcrisp
Eat The Rich Foods
Male

Re: Navy Warns of Increase in Personnel Taking LSD [Re: scarabaeus] * 1
    #26783726 - 06/26/20 07:41 AM (16 days, 51 minutes ago)

Quote:

The drug appears to be making a comeback after being used rarely within the Navy from at least 2003 to 2006 when there were only four detected instances of staff taking the drug.

This is a massive understatement. Lsd is more readily available, cheaply in high quality than probably since sandoz stopped.

Offlinescarabaeus
Stranger

Re: Navy Warns of Increase in Personnel Taking LSD [Re: Sugabearcrisp]
    #26783733 - 06/26/20 07:45 AM (16 days, 47 minutes ago)

From China I presume?

OfflineSugabearcrisp
Eat The Rich Foods
Male

Re: Navy Warns of Increase in Personnel Taking LSD [Re: scarabaeus]
    #26783753 - 06/26/20 08:02 AM (16 days, 30 minutes ago)

The analogs from china but the lsd is coming from eu and us

Offlinescarabaeus
Stranger

#26783760 - 06/26/20 08:09 AM (16 days, 23 minutes ago)

That's interesting. I wonder what they are using as starting materials? (I thought THAT was the major stumbling block and the cause of the decline of lsd in the past couple of decades). New sources and new chemists in the US? I would love to hear about it -I'm all ears...

OfflineSugabearcrisp
Eat The Rich Foods
Male

Re: Navy Warns of Increase in Personnel Taking LSD [Re: scarabaeus] * 1
    #26783889 - 06/26/20 09:49 AM (15 days, 22 hours ago)

Ergotamine titrate is the preferred precursor. I can not find anything but if you hang out on the recent lsd prints thread you will learn that lsd is cheaper and more plentiful than it has been for a while. Lots of factors contribute: availability of synthesis information on the web, availability of dark web markets to move stuff, an increase in curiousity as the public has recently seen legalization efforts, precursor availability from asia along with new research and probably the fall of communism to some extent in eastern europe. Czechs are the big EU maker afaik. I also think the popularity of festivals helps.

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: Navy Warns of Increase in Personnel Taking LSD [Re: HamHead]
    #26786276 - 06/27/20 04:56 AM (15 days, 3 hours ago)

I think it's more available just because it's easier to buy now that DNM exists. That leads to more demand which leads to greater supply. If there are more labs making it now than there were in the past (which I somewhat doubt) I think that the increase in labs is ultimately due to greater demand caused by DNM which eased access.

Offlineviraldrome
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26787902 - 06/27/20 07:44 PM (14 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

Sugabearcrisp said:

No LSD analogs come from China, everyone knows where they come from.

--------------------

Offlinepolaritymind
relaxed attention
I'm a teapot

Loc: Europe
Re: Navy Warns of Increase in Personnel Taking LSD [Re: scarabaeus]
    #26789976 - 06/28/20 04:20 PM (13 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

scarabaeus said:
That's interesting. I wonder what they are using as starting materials? (I thought THAT was the major stumbling block and the cause of the decline of lsd in the past couple of decades). New sources and new chemists in the US? I would love to hear about it -I'm all ears...

When it comes to the starting material question I always like to quote this passage written by Alexander Shulgin in TiHKAl.

"[Talking about a professor who was interested in this area]
One of his discoveries was that there were unusual species within the Ergot world that could be easily grown in small broth vats. One of these was, as I remember, the ergot line called Claviceps paspali. A liter of sterile medium, inoculated with a clean probe of this organism, would produce hundreds of milligrams of the propanolamide of lysergic acid. As I remember (it has been a few decades) the boiling of this alkaloid in toluene would split off the aminoalcohol and produce lysergic acid which could be converted, with appropriate care, to a few hundreds of milligrams of LSD. My God. A quart of goop giving rise to a few tens of thousand doses of acid? My friend was not aware of this possibility, neither then nor even today, but it does indicate that access to foreign ergotamine tartrate is not an essential preliminary to illegal drug synthesis."

Similarly I think one could extract from the very abundant and easy growing morning glory or hawaian baby woodrose. Consider you only need a couple of grams for milions of doses.

--------------------
"to affirm life is to also affirm death"
-Albert hofmann

Offlinepolaritymind
relaxed attention
I'm a teapot

Loc: Europe
Re: Navy Warns of Increase in Personnel Taking LSD [Re: viraldrome]
    #26789979 - 06/28/20 04:21 PM (13 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

viraldrome said:
Quote:

Sugabearcrisp said:

No LSD analogs come from China, everyone knows where they come from.

I sure dont, and dont know anyone who does. I think when people say "Everyone knows" they very often dont realize how small this group of "everyone" is. Care to enlighten us? If not, there you have the answer to why it isn and it wont be everyone so fast who does know

--------------------
"to affirm life is to also affirm death"
-Albert hofmann

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: Navy Warns of Increase in Personnel Taking LSD [Re: polaritymind] * 2
    #26790272 - 06/28/20 06:25 PM (13 days, 14 hours ago)

It's maybe better to not post where stuff actually comes from or how its actually made. I don't want anyone like the dea or cops or something looking into it. That's why I haven't posted anything in this thread about either topic.

Offlinetryptamine14
Stranger
Re: Navy Warns of Increase in Personnel Taking LSD [Re: nooneman]
    #26794579 - 06/30/20 03:34 PM (11 days, 16 hours ago)

I love LSD

Offlinescarabaeus
Stranger

#26795827 - 07/01/20 12:37 AM (11 days, 7 hours ago)

I can see your point. Then again, one could argue that 9 times out of 10, the Feds find out about this kind of thing the same time 'we' do. But then again there is that 10%. I understand your stance.

Offlinescarabaeus
Stranger

#26795832 - 07/01/20 12:40 AM (11 days, 7 hours ago)

RE: Sugarbear,  Thanks for the info. This is a topic I haven't thought about in ages. Good stuff:headbang:

OnlineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#26796233 - 07/01/20 06:48 AM (11 days, 1 hour ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:
I think it's more available just because it's easier to buy now that DNM exists. That leads to more demand which leads to greater supply. If there are more labs making it now than there were in the past (which I somewhat doubt) I think that the increase in labs is ultimately due to greater demand caused by DNM which eased access.

100%

while usually sold from elsewhere, the rc lysergamides are surely made in China just like other tryps, phens, whatever.

Maybe even the “real” thing, I hear about that more and more.
It’s all talk but I see no reason it can’t be true, they try to make money off whatever they can if there’s demand.
And I really don’t think any of this is news or even at all interesting to any of these agencies :shrug:
Like they don’t know China makes analogs and DNMs sell droogz

And the Navy is already Known to be using psychs lol

PS my friend was in the navy they have some very stringent rules, my friend said something about Navy law, he mentioned at the time jwh was legal for civilians but it was known in the Navy and they had a special law that made it illegal after some personnel were bragging they were legally getting high.

I dunno if they’re microdosing or tripping out or what but yeah plenty of those guys do drugs when they can get away with it lol

BUT: this is def a bad thing for DNMs whatever those navy dudes use. Really makes me think of the JWH situation, when that blew open. It was before even the media reports and face eating zombies

“the NCIS is working to police these online marketplaces as part of an effort to identify any Navy member who may be using them to purchase drugs."

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Edited by Fractal420 (07/01/20 07:08 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service