Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineInnerWisdom
Mushrooms and running
Male

Loc: Scandinavia
Trip in the forest alone and the escape
    #26779466 - 06/24/20 01:47 PM (10 days, 15 hours ago)

I made the plans to go to a forest setting alone and make camp for the night just under the night sky, laying only on a thin mattress. I found a good spot from Google maps near me that would not have likely any others there, so I could trip without that stress in the forest alone.
I took the bus close to my destination, made the 2km travel with a 10kg backpack and found a nice spot. It was by a swampy pond:

This is what the environment was like except my spot was overlooking the pond

Chilled out there for a while, eating something, and then I looked around if I found something better where to settle for the night. So it was like 6pm and I had a good 6 hours of sunlight left so no worries there. I came back and settled for the spot I had already found and put my mattress (can't find a better word for it) there and rested and started dosing around 1930 over a period of 20 mins maybe. My sense of time had already vanished pretty much from being in the quietness and isolation of the forest. I dosed around 36g wet in tea. I felt the comeup and took a walk by this beautiful little pond. Then I went back up to my spot and layed down. At this point there were already a few meateating flies around, like little small ones that don't even make a sound. I don't know if these are anywhere in the states but they are a fucking nightmare let me tell you. Earlier I had killed two horseflies and there were no mosquitoes so I was pretty optimistic still. I had put on some repellant and just layed down whilst the trip got into motion. Very clear head, CEVs appeared rapidly, first with patterns that were like a vine rectangular in shape and streaming with a simple >>> pattern I think. This soon changed into something quite bizarre as I tried to lay down calmly and ignore the little flies, I mean they didn't do any harm so if I just closed my eyes they aren't there. So the visuals were like eyes in a familiar pattern at first and then something new like hands and arms and other humanlike features signaling to me something. they were opening doors and the hands were folding in on themselves like in a 2D kaleidoscope if you know what I mean, when the middle of the picture just vanishes. I remember being at first a little astonished by this circus going on, like what does it mean, but then I realized that isn't this amazing that my mind is doing this stuff, like how?! And the mushrooms are enabling this, what a weird thing, and I remember realizing - like I know - that the mind uses images and symbols like in dreams, so maybe this is all that is going on: my conscious mind is expanding and what I am seeing is exactly that.
Well, as cool as that was I soon realized I am being bitten by these flies and woke up and saw that swarm in front of my face and mosquitoes too. I stood up and went small distance from them and just ate something I think. Then I started to feel the bites like my face was quite itchy but mostly just irritated and I could feel the stings. I was like hell no with these little devils what do I do? I even tried putting the mattress a couple meters from them, like that would help, and tried chilling there but no, I was being bitten even more and now I think mosquitoes and horseflies joined the party or I just hallucinated, I don't know, I just called my sister to ask about these little fuckers cos she knows them. I had already understood at that point that I need to get out of there, but just wanted to chat I think. So we went through my situation and the fact that yes I was in fact being heavily sucked blood out of previously. So I look at the bus routes from my phone to know if I can even get out of there at this point, it was like close to 2200 at this point, and yes luckily buses went, but I just needed to find the route to the road.

I started packing my stuff whilst being harrassed by these flies and mosquitoes and a couple times I just had to run away from them for a while to get a fucking break. I didn't notice the trip affecting me much at this point. I could easily focus my attention to get-the-fuck-out-mode and pack my stuff. I decided to just head to the general direction of the road and follow a path that thank god was there. These were still typical hiking trails. I got a good distance away from that hell and readjusted my stuff. Then I realized a short distance later that my wallet wasn't where it used to. So I searched the whole backpack almost two times, and found it in a spot where it wasn't meant to be, but for some reason I put it there whilst sober. I said outloud "why the FUCK did I put it there!" and then was like "oh well this is how you learn, it's okay". Simultaneously while looking for my wallet in the backpack I was going being affected by two personas at the same time I think. The bully and the victim, which were both in my mind. The bully had taken space in there via all the verbal bullying/dissing experiences and the victim was the otherside of this duality like I realized. I was mostly an observer, and like a father to these two "brothers". I realized how old these personas were in my mind, like the experiences they originated from were years old. It was quite interesting to see this old baggage coming to surface and realizing it.

So I finally found the wallet and didn't leave it in the previous spot thank god. Oh and the OEVs were nothing spectacular as one would expect at this dose. Earlier when I looked at the trees I could see them kind of lightly swaying and warping in their patterns, you know. NOw that I was focused on getting the hell out of the forest and to the bus-stop before I would rest, there were practically no visuals, everything just seemed more vibrant and there was a shroomy vibe to everything but I didn't have time to pay any attention to it. I was peaking at this point and earlier already. I marched onwards, realizing that I was hungry and tired, but I simply returned my mind to the destination and talked myself out of those feelings. I felt good about myself, I felt like a boss lol. I was taking sips of lemonade from a bottle in my hand, so I was getting sugar and hydration. It was homemade lemonade too, so nothing too sweet. I come by this lake and have to pick a trail in a Y-intersection. I hope this one goes around the lake to the road and not back to the forest. I just had to pick one. Well it seemed like the right one and didn't take long for me to reach somebody's house with electrical fencing it seemed. I was like "woah, well I can understand all these security measures. The guy lives in popular hiking territory." Soon after passing that I find a road and I know I am homefree now. Walked the road down and realized it was the same road that I started my trip to the forest at, but from the different intersection. Then I took out my phone and saw my location and the bus timetable and everything was alright. I chilled out sitting by a tree by the big road now and waited for the bus munching on snacks. Somebody had brought flowers to the spot I was at and that warmed my heart. Somebody thought of others waiting for the bus and left flowers for them as a greeting. The rest of the trip isn't much to write about. I got on the bus and rode all the way to the city whilst talking to my friend on the phone. Then in the city I somehow made it just in time for the train back home. I didn't even look at the train schedule. I just walked from the bus stop to the platform the trains usually leave, realized that they leave from the other platforms 2 mins away now, needed to take a piss so I did next to the platform outside and then worried about getting on the train. I made it by 1 min lol. :cool::mushroom2: YEah the bus and train rides were good times and I still felt great but increasingly sober when I got home and continued talking to the same friend. Grabbed a cold beer from the fridge and oh yeah... it was refreshing AF. One more thing worth mentioning here. I had hallucinations of mosquitoes and flies in my ear. Like auditory ones. And these are actually normal even without mushrooms after being around them for a while, but at the time I am sure the mushrooms intensified that effect. There was this certain sound from my fridge that sounded exactly like a mosquito or something at a certain angle. It doesn't do that usually.

Anyways, great trip. I was exhausted but still couldn't sleep until 4 or 5 in the morning. Took a big glass of magnesium around 3 I think, when it finally came to my mind that it would help. I recommend doing outdoors excursions like these on mushrooms to everybody! Just not around swarms of mosquitoes or horseflies or these little bloodsucking devils if you have them where you live. In Scandinavia we have them. I believe I can handle anything like this on mushrooms too, as long as the dose isn't too intoxicating. It actually makes for a great learning experience. Looking forward to more outdoors trips.
This was my first trip report, although I have had a few already. I wanted to give back to the community and share this experience. Happy tripping y'all!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMindMeower
lawnmower for the brain
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Trip in the forest alone and the escape [Re: InnerWisdom]
    #26779649 - 06/24/20 03:09 PM (10 days, 13 hours ago)

Doing a trip in the wild is in my todo list, unfortunately I haven't found a good place for it and my parents are completely not cool with the thought I had doing it on their lands which otherwise would be best, due to familiarity and no chance of strangers showing up...

Mosquitos and other bloodsuckers are awful, there's a whole bunch over here where I am also and they made my past few days a hell. I hope you can do another trip sometime when there's whole lot less of them or perhaps get a better repellent. There's some stuff meant for hunters and fishermen that might work very well ~

--------------------
M(e)owing minds :mushroom2:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports