Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Rye Grain

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineShroomer4000
Stranger
 User Gallery

Most Powerful Experience of My Life * 1
    #26779464 - 06/24/20 03:44 PM (17 days, 16 hours ago)

I never realized how impactful mushrooms could be on someone life until now, My story starts when I took a few grams of shrooms, my stomach hurt but I didn’t mind because I looked at everything from a  different perspective and it was beautiful. I wouldn’t say the 4 hour trip made the biggest change.  I don’t know if anyone else has experienced something like this but after I did shrooms now whenever I sleep I have very strong dreams that I can remember  fully, which I’ve never had before. It’s amazing yet terrifying, I see many things in my dreams that have told me so much it’s almost scary. One in which I died in my dream and left my body but was still sleeping, it felt like I actually died, it  was so intense. Now I’m a firm believer that shrooms are truly a gateway to the third eye. What I took away from it all is be a good person to everyone and enjoy your time here because you don’t know what’s next.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePrimalSoup
everybody must get cloned
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: Most Powerful Experience of My Life [Re: Shroomer4000] * 2
    #26779638 - 06/24/20 05:03 PM (17 days, 15 hours ago)

:solidnod:

--------------------

endless source, endless river - river of no shape, river of no water - drifting invisibly from place to place
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Grain Prep  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

OfflineInnerWisdom
Mushrooms and running
Male

Loc: Scandinavia
Re: Most Powerful Experience of My Life [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #26779651 - 06/24/20 05:09 PM (17 days, 15 hours ago)

Wow, sounds intense but in a positive way. I haven't had that effect from mushrooms. Maybe dreams are a bit more lively and easier to remember and more lucid at times. Now is a good time for you to keep a dream journal if you aren't already.

OfflineSocrateshroom
сталкер

Loc: Underworld
Re: Most Powerful Experience of My Life [Re: Shroomer4000]
    #26779698 - 06/24/20 05:36 PM (17 days, 14 hours ago)

Quote:

Shroomer4000 said:
What I took away from it all is be a good person to everyone and enjoy your time here because you don’t know what’s next.

:jackiechanofapproval:

--------------------
“It is important to expect nothing, to take every experience, including the negative ones, as merely steps on the path, and to proceed.”

- Ram Dass

OfflineThe Blind AssS
OTD Monk Custodian
Male User Gallery

Re: Most Powerful Experience of My Life [Re: Socrateshroom]
    #26779960 - 06/24/20 07:36 PM (17 days, 12 hours ago)

:manofapproval::whathesaid::cookiemonster:

--------------------
The actuality of all experience is like a dream
and in its momentary groundless gleaming,
undeniably perceptible, it is uncrystallizing light-form,
a deceitful flash, a diaphanous form of emptiness.
Yet delving deeply we find neither truth nor falsehood,
for neither present nor absent, it is beyond all conception;
we know it like the sky, inexpressible, unimaginable,
fundamentally ever fresh and pristine.

OfflineYellow Pants

Re: Most Powerful Experience of My Life [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26780069 - 06/24/20 08:36 PM (17 days, 11 hours ago)

:peak:

--------------------
TM Time

OfflineShroomer4000
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Most Powerful Experience of My Life [Re: Yellow Pants]
    #26780081 - 06/24/20 08:43 PM (17 days, 11 hours ago)

I’m hoping I’ll live to see it legal everywhere.

--------------------

OfflineEvolvingVRNode

Re: Most Powerful Experience of My Life [Re: Yellow Pants]
    #26780106 - 06/24/20 08:54 PM (17 days, 11 hours ago)

Ha! Love these GIFs of approval, this mushroom spirit really does guide us to be better people...

I believe there is something powerful going on in dreams soon after a strong dose, personally I had a dream I was in the middle of nowhere, and all I could think about was my dad who I hadn't seen in a long time, family fell apart, mum split, I was focusing on university and living with mum as I couldn't live with my dad any longer as was too distracting seeing him slip, drink, not maintain the house, something was wrong, we thought he was depressed and giving up, tried to get him help but he refused. Did visit every couple of months or so, but anyway this dream was just a massive awareness all around my dad, it felt really deep, unlike any usual dream, I shook it off, went about my business, then I had another dream of my dad with a strain on his face as if he was in pain or in a fight, I go to check on him and there's no answer at the door, neighbours come out saying they haven't seen him for weeks, I kick the door in and find him on the floor of the bathroom, he's dilerious, gaunt, skinny and incoherent, got an ambulance and scans show a bleed on the brain, hospital for 3 months, vascular dementia and now in care, we now realise he wasn't depressed he was getting seriously sick and nobody could tell, anyway my point is I think mushrooms do send important messages when you need them, during the trip and maybe after in dreams, listen to them.

OfflineShroomer4000
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Most Powerful Experience of My Life [Re: EvolvingVRNode]
    #26780254 - 06/24/20 09:31 PM (17 days, 10 hours ago)

I’m sorry to hear that, I 100% agree it can show you things you would never be able to Comprehend or understand.

--------------------

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Most Powerful Experience of My Life [Re: Shroomer4000]
    #26781788 - 06/25/20 12:35 PM (16 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

Shroomer4000 said:
I never realized how impactful mushrooms could be on someone life until now, My story starts when I took a few grams of shrooms, my stomach hurt but I didn’t mind because I looked at everything from a  different perspective and it was beautiful. I wouldn’t say the 4 hour trip made the biggest change.  I don’t know if anyone else has experienced something like this but after I did shrooms now whenever I sleep I have very strong dreams that I can remember  fully, which I’ve never had before. It’s amazing yet terrifying, I see many things in my dreams that have told me so much it’s almost scary. One in which I died in my dream and left my body but was still sleeping, it felt like I actually died, it  was so intense. Now I’m a firm believer that shrooms are truly a gateway to the third eye. What I took away from it all is be a good person to everyone and enjoy your time here because you don’t know what’s next.

I could be way off the mark, but I’m guessing you’re 20 something? Because I had that exact phenomena when I first started with mushrooms; I was 20 or 21. I’m now 53 and I don’t get the vivid dreams. Haven’t since I was about 40 - could be an age thing. So enjoy them while you can :thumbup:

--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”
Michael Pollan: How To Change Your Mind

“The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.”
Terence McKenna

OfflineSocrateshroom
сталкер

Re: Most Powerful Experience of My Life [Re: DJ Ed]
    #26781976 - 06/25/20 02:19 PM (16 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

DJ Ed said:
I’m now 53

More information on you! I'm slowly gathering every little piece so that I can find you and we can trip together one day :hehehe:

--------------------
“It is important to expect nothing, to take every experience, including the negative ones, as merely steps on the path, and to proceed.”

- Ram Dass

OfflineShroomer4000
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26782105 - 06/25/20 03:12 PM (16 days, 17 hours ago)

I was wondering how age would affect shroom trips.

--------------------

OfflineInfiniteDreams
Student of the Drum
Male

Loc: Center of your mind
    #26782403 - 06/25/20 05:34 PM (16 days, 14 hours ago)

Quote:

DJ Ed said:
I could be way off the mark, but I’m guessing you’re 20 something? Because I had that exact phenomena when I first started with mushrooms; I was 20 or 21. I’m now 53 and I don’t get the vivid dreams. Haven’t since I was about 40 - could be an age thing. So enjoy them while you can :thumbup:

Wrestled over this response, a bit.  I don't think vivid or even lucid dreams are predicated on age.  I believe there is a complicated interaction between pharmacology and psychology, however, not to diminish the struggle.

Aside from that, thanks for your input.  Mazatapec tea after 20 years and using fresh shrooms, wow.  I guess PrimalSoup set forward the original tea guidance, but I used that thread and your suggestions in the end result.

:mindblown:

--------------------
One quirky, cliched phrase.

OfflinePrimalSoup
Other User Gallery

Re: Most Powerful Experience of My Life [Re: InfiniteDreams]
    #26782538 - 06/25/20 06:38 PM (16 days, 13 hours ago)

I agree - my dreams are always vivid and always in color and I'm nearly 65.  I think psychedelics influence both the quality of dreams and enhance ability to have lucid dreams.  While straight I have to work at it to get lucid dreams but after tripping the boundaries seem lessened considerably.

I've spent entire nights half between sleeping and intense dreaming, but that can be exhausting. :laugh2:

--------------------

endless source, endless river - river of no shape, river of no water - drifting invisibly from place to place
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Grain Prep  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

OfflineCegda
Stranger
 User Gallery

#26782843 - 06/25/20 08:18 PM (16 days, 12 hours ago)

Long story short.. been like a decade since my last trip, but my sister died like 4 years ago, and I've felt a message waiting light.. then moms pointed out that my first grow is in line to be harvested ON the anniversary of her death.. I think its a sign

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male

#26783503 - 06/26/20 02:33 AM (16 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

Socrateshroom said:
Quote:

DJ Ed said:
I’m now 53

More information on you! I'm slowly gathering every little piece so that I can find you and we can trip together one day :hehehe:

Quote:

Shroomer4000 said:

Quote:

Shroomer4000 said:

Quote:

Shroomer4000 said:

I would welcome the opportunity, Socrateshroom  :dancer:

Shroomer4000; after PS’s comments, I’m going to have to think about this some more! I do know my memory isn’t what it used to be; but I put that down to years of drinking alcohol and smoking cannabis, not the mushrooms. The min difference I note is that it takes me a LOT LESS to go really deep into a trip; have to be careful, 3g can give me a 5g (almost) experience these days......

P.S.; I’m not the oldest here :awesome:

Mush love all
DJ Ed

--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”

Terence McKenna

OfflineSocrateshroom
сталкер

#26784434 - 06/26/20 01:30 PM (15 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

DJ Ed said:
Quote:

Socrateshroom said:
Quote:

DJ Ed said:
I’m now 53

Quote:

Shroomer4000 said:

Quote:

Shroomer4000 said:

Quote:

Shroomer4000 said:

I would welcome the opportunity, Socrateshroom  :dancer:

Shroomer4000; after PS’s comments, I’m going to have to think about this some more! I do know my memory isn’t what it used to be; but I put that down to years of drinking alcohol and smoking cannabis, not the mushrooms. The min difference I note is that it takes me a LOT LESS to go really deep into a trip; have to be careful, 3g can give me a 5g (almost) experience these days......

P.S.; I’m not the oldest here :awesome:

Mush love all
DJ Ed

:cheers:

So I'm reading Michael Pollans book and he posits that psychedelics are more useful for "older" people (people in the second half of their lives). To some degree I imagine that would be true (I'm not yet in my second half but work with a lot of people who are and the way they describe their being seems worlds different than the experiences of myself and people my age).

I think older age just brings a new level of lived experience and wisdom that might make these substances more "useful". I still love mushrooms but sometimes after a trip I think I need more life experience and wisdom to get the full effects possible.

--------------------

- Ram Dass

OfflineInnerWisdom
Mushrooms and running
Male

Loc: Scandinavia
    #26784473 - 06/26/20 01:41 PM (15 days, 18 hours ago)

Hmm, interesting. Also maybe older people benefit "more" because their nervous system is harder to change, it is harder to think differently than one has done for 20-30 years. Not that middleaged people don't also constantly learn but there is a general settling of structures and contents of the psyche that starts to happen before 30 years of age already. I haven't researched this, just heard about it and I think it is true mostly.

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male

#26786176 - 06/27/20 03:31 AM (15 days, 4 hours ago)

Hey Socrateshroom, Michael Pollan’s book is where I got that statement from. When I read it, I knew exactly what he was getting at.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not being disrespectful to our younger members, as I was 20 or 21 when I started, and they weren’t wasted on me.

What I believe he is getting at, and others who make the claim that psychedelics are wasted on the young.........

Rosalind Watts, currently on the Imperial College London team helping s a trip sitter on the depression research projects; she likened the mature brain to a ski slope. And in their therapy sessions, the psilocybin effectively wipes that ski slope clean. As you get older, the brain becomes more and more “efficient”; it has experienced a phenomenon before, so now knows how to deal with it most effectively. What you end up with are deep ski ruts in your brain, so when a thought needs to get from A to B, it can only follow one of these deep ruts. Psilocybin comes along and wipes away all these deep ruts in the snow, leaving a virgin ski slope. Now when a new thought enters your head and needs to get from A to B, it can take many many more different directions through the brain to get there. Basically, the existing connections are wiped forcing the brain to make new connections.

This is one reason why psychedelics are said to be so useful in treating depression; they wipe away this conditioned thinking, and allow you to effectively start again.

There are also more and more prevalent discussions these days that psilocybin leads to brain neuro-genesis; so for me, regardless of intention, I find that a decent session on mushrooms takes away my cynicism, allows me to let things go much more easily, and gives me a fresh start. This “afterglow” very often lasts a few weeks before my old head cynicism starts setting in again. I reckon with more effort, you could reprogrammed your brain as a happy, non-depressed brain......With a lot of work - I’m still working on this aspect, not to let the after glow ever fade......

Mush love lovely people.
And Socrateshroom, I am well up for a mutual trip. Haven’t been over to the States in over 20 years, but who knows with work, if I ever get chance to come over, I’ll PM you and we could try to set something up.

Or if you’re ever over in the UK 🇬🇧 :feelingfunky:

DJ Ed

EDIT: and if it’s raining, lie it generally is in the North West, my trip room is nearing completion:-

--------------------

Terence McKenna

Edited by DJ Ed (06/27/20 03:34 AM)

OfflineSocrateshroom
сталкер

#26788075 - 06/27/20 08:50 PM (14 days, 11 hours ago)

I may be in the UK next year so we’ll be in contact :cheers:

But back to your point, I actually think Pollan is right. I often have feelings that I’m unworthy or lack the necessary life experience to benefit from mushrooms. It motivates me to do better and every time I trip, the weeks after highlight all that I need to improve. As someone on the cusp of 30, I feel that my existential state is still too varied and unsure. And I think that causes tension during or after a trip.

Not to say I don’t love that tension, it builds me up, but I can definitely see how an older, more stable, mind could benefit much more. The slope analogy is great, how would you apply that example to a younger mind?

--------------------

- Ram Dass

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male

#26788853 - 06/28/20 05:57 AM (14 days, 2 hours ago)

I really am not sure how the ski slope analogy applies to younger brains, because as this implies, less life experience, thus fewer connections. But also as I said, I found mushrooms incredibly useful to me.

I started my psychedelic journey when I was 20. I was very wet behind the ears, and was very curious; psychedelics, and especially hallucinating, became very fascinating to me, and I simply had to find out what all the hysteria with these drugs was, why they were considered so taboo, even amongst my peer circle of friends, and would they really damage my chromosomes and make me blind by staring at the sun!

Why I discovered in my first trip were the real reasons why psychedelics were considered so dangerous; because they are!

One trip was all it took for me to realise my first 20 years of life on earth had been very protected, and that there is so much more out there to experience. I still to this day do not “know” what this other place is, I just know it’s much bigger than what we usually have acces to, it is much better than we usually have access to , and it is filled with love and connectedness and magic.

So yes, since mushrooms, I firmly believe magic is real, and there is so much more to life. And it instantly allowed me to see through the media and establishment bullshit we are brought up with, to keep us productive, voting, and paying our taxes like good citizens.

And to this day, I am convinced I will never die; I will merely pass back into the “primal soup”, the “waiting area”.

You’ll often find me describing myself as “cynical” in a lot of my posts; don’t mean I’m a grumpy old get, rather that I’ve seen through the bull. I have been brought up with a feeling of duty and responsibility. So the main problem with my mushroom use is that they do show me the way, but very often “that way” would involve packing in my job and not worrying about my mortgage. So I have always been torn! If I didn’t have a sense of duty, I’d be living with “travellers” and not contributing to society!

But mainly, all of the above has clearly shown; I’m useless trying to convey my thoughts with words, even when something isn’t ineffable!

Definitely PM next year; I’ll go out of my way to help it happen :dancer:

Something else I have been pondering a lot recently: I have not maintained my two week frequency of taking mushrooms. Haven’t had a proper trip now in 2 months. But I’m finding the “old anxiety” has come right back, and it is now getting harder to take that next dose! So I’ve been thinking, taking mushrooms with another experienced user.......just has to be so much less scary than taking them alone.... thoughts??

Take care
DJ Ed

--------------------

Terence McKenna

OfflinePrimalSoup
Other User Gallery

#26788936 - 06/28/20 07:41 AM (14 days, 43 minutes ago)

I first tripped at about 22 and have done so ever since (over 40 years and a thousand mushroom trips).  I've taken extended breaks from time to time, as long as ten years once. That makes them firmly a minority report. :shrug:

But I can't agree with the idea that any particular age of brain benefits "more".  Neither "life experience" nor some supposed psychological rutting seems to make any difference at all to what the essential experience is for me - it's so far beyond normal life that it bears little resemblance.  But then my normal has changed quite a bit over the years with long exposure to psychedelic experience - and for the better - so YMMV.

For humans brain development continues into the twenties and maybe a bit beyond, as studies show.  What happens after that is a slow decrease in total neurons.  Psychedelics allow you to improve the efficiency of how your brain works, IME.  This carries over into ordinary life.  The effects are similar to what meditation does, in either case they appear to reduce stress.  They clean out the trash that accumulates.

Anecdotal reports from people of all ages tripping are remarkably similar at core.  Any intact brain probably benefits from it.  People with massively screwed up thought habits (i.e., "normal") seem to benefit the most.  My consistent experience has been that if you're already in good shape it just makes you happier.

Notice here I'm discussing what are called therapeutic doses.  If you choose to go well beyond that the effects are more profound and can be extremely disconcerting unless you're prepared for the experience.  :cookiemonster:

--------------------

Offlinerishikanna
Stranger
    #26788975 - 06/28/20 08:24 AM (14 days, 33 seconds ago)

very nice story...

--------------------
Integration engineers are IT professionals who help organizations prepare, implement, and verify the configuration of network nodes so that systems work together as intended.

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male

#26789034 - 06/28/20 09:07 AM (13 days, 23 hours ago)

I do tend to latch on to concepts, don’t I? I grabbed it from YouTube watching Rosalind Watts, and it seemed to fit me at that particular time. I took her advice, took a large dose, then asked the mushrooms for help and guidance. That was almost 2 years ago and I reckon I have been (clinical) depression free since. And it has certainly felt since then, noting I have in general dropped setting an intention going into a trip, that the mushrooms “reset” my brain. I’m generally useless at conveying what I’m really getting at, so I’ve used the ”ski slope analogy” as a brief way to describe the brain reset.

When I started over 30 years ago, I wasn’t going into my -psychedelic journey with healing or spiritual or religious intentions; at first I was curious, then it was because I enjoyed being in the headspace - I felt “normal” in there. In fact, it’s probably the only time in life when I feel “normal”!

I do like how you describe mushrooms allowing your brain to work more efficiently, I can reconcile that with my experience. I do feel calmer, less stressed, less “cynical” (in that I can ignore the stuff about society that winds me up), and generally happier to be alive. I know there is better out there, wherever “there” is, and I know I’m a part of this “there”, and will return to it one day.

But therapeutic doses, huh; I’ve been there a few times, generally through ignorance. But the fear in those remarkable trips, for me anyway, was no worse than for a 3g trip. The 5 trip levels you hear about do not do justice to “level 5” though :cookiemonster:

Take care
DJ Ed

--------------------

Terence McKenna

OfflinePrimalSoup
Other User Gallery

#26789883 - 06/28/20 03:45 PM (13 days, 16 hours ago)

Having more clarity in thought is for me one of the primary benefits of mushrooms.  The work you do under their influence extends out into the rest of your life.

Just TBC "theraputic doses" are at the level that researchers are typically using for therapy - what one would think of as ordinary doses.  Though there may be other meanings as well applied by so-called psychedelic therapists, I'm not talking about that. :shrug:

A lot of people here, myself included, often partake at a considerably higher level. :snoopyes:

--------------------

Edited by PrimalSoup (06/28/20 04:01 PM)

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male

#26790181 - 06/28/20 05:42 PM (13 days, 14 hours ago)

Yes, sorry, me again. I’ve re-read your last post. Therapeutic doses basically 5g dried cubensis. No I was referring to your “beyond therapeutic” and talking far higher doses, and of far stronger species - liberty caps. Way beyond the laws of physics, way beyond god and Satan, way beyond the universe. I have had that ego death, one that has scared me to my core for decades! These days, “therapeutic doses” are too much for me unless my doses are regular :cookiemonster:

Take care fella
DJ Ed

--------------------

Terence McKenna

OfflineSocrateshroom
сталкер

#26791738 - 06/29/20 11:52 AM (12 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
But I can't agree with the idea that any particular age of brain benefits "more".

Perhaps age is the wrong barometer. Perhaps there is something that "older" people generally gain through time or experience that contributes to having a more meaningful trip. Maybe that "thing" is something that can be acquired at any age, should the individual have the right mindset. Perhaps none of this is true. Who knows. But it is interesting to ponder.

Quote:

DJ Ed said:
Something else I have been pondering a lot recently: I have not maintained my two week frequency of taking mushrooms. Haven’t had a proper trip now in 2 months. But I’m finding the “old anxiety” has come right back, and it is now getting harder to take that next dose! So I’ve been thinking, taking mushrooms with another experienced user.......just has to be so much less scary than taking them alone.... thoughts??

Take care
DJ Ed

It depends. If there is a level of trust than I'm sure it's easier. But, obviously, if one is leery of another, it will be more uncomfortable to take the dose.

Funny, my last proper trip was two months ago as well! I've had two mini trips testing out my fresh APEs (one of which blew me away and was completely unexpected and another which was just a low dose time). But I'll be taking a trip again this Saturday, both excited and anxious!

Quote:

DJ Ed said:
Definitely PM next year; I’ll go out of my way to help it happen :dancer:

:jackiechanofapproval:

--------------------

- Ram Dass

OfflineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male

#26791831 - 06/29/20 12:50 PM (12 days, 19 hours ago)

I agree, there has to be trust. Good luck for your next journey, I might just be in the right “set” by this weekend if the weather picks up - off camping.

I’ve got so many new crops I am dying to try, as soon as I get my “set” back:

55ml alcohol Mazatapec tincture; 2ml = 1g dry
35x PES Amazonian fresh tea and citric acid (1:50) ice cubes; 1 cube = 1.8g dry
c. 100g dried PES Amazonian
c. 200g dried Red Boy

And my 2-off master rye grain jars from “single sector” PES Amazonian agar are nearing completion; should lead to a couple of monster harvests.

Don’t know what I’m going to do with it all :awesome:

Take care
DJ Ed

--------------------

Terence McKenna

OfflinePrimalSoup
Other User Gallery

#26792001 - 06/29/20 02:34 PM (12 days, 17 hours ago)

That's a good problem to have.  :shroomhead:

--------------------

OfflineSocrateshroom
сталкер

#26792166 - 06/29/20 03:59 PM (12 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
That's a good problem to have.  :shroomhead:

Quote:

DJ Ed said:
Don’t know what I’m going to do with it all :awesome:

Send it to me for proper disposal

:trippinbawelz:

--------------------

- Ram Dass

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Rye Grain

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience