Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | MDC | Part II - Electric Boogalooz [Re: pirate-blues] * 2
    #26794516 - 06/30/20 01:02 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

pirate-blues said:
Moving sucks!

The physical act of moving, yes, is awful.

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCujllickduo
Male

Loc: England Flag
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | MDC | Part II - Electric Boogalooz [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #26794519 - 06/30/20 01:05 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Sun is bad I'm magnetic Ur force is overdue in the radiologist and it's brill

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | MDC | Part II - Electric Boogalooz [Re: Nifflerz] * 3
    #26794522 - 06/30/20 01:07 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

It's just a huge pain in the ass in general.

My lease ends right when the second wave is set to begin and I'm like..:uhoh:. I'm slowwwwwwly moving shit into my roommate's bf's house(2 girls for the price of 1! and someone else to help pay the mortgage lol) because he has the space, could use the furniture(it was like a dude pad w/girlfriends before all this shit, we've been girlifying it a bit) but the actual part of the house I'm moving into won't be open until fall.

:okay:

for someone with no upper body strength who has to pay people to move for me(either in cash, or food booze and weed), it's just a logistical headache :facepalm:

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | MDC | Part II - Electric Boogalooz [Re: Cujllickduo] * 1
    #26794525 - 06/30/20 01:08 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cujllickduo said:
Sun is bad I'm magnetic Ur force is overdue in the radiologist and it's brill

I disagree but I don't have time to debate this with you. We'll reconvene via PM later on this matter.

--------------------

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | MDC | Part II - Electric Boogalooz [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #26794527 - 06/30/20 01:09 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
He changed his name to something a little more obscure :strokebeard:

Todays the big day for me! Moving in to my new apartment. Gotta hit the bank today. Gonna have to withdrawl from my cryptocurrency account cause im a bit short for jet ski storage and a moving trailer. Oh well, im close. But sux cause i had the money last month from late tax season and i blew it who knows what :nonono: I dun fucked up there....will i ever learn the lesson of not overspending? :nonono:

Oh wellz, lesson learned. At least i spent some on Cryptos, which is kinda like my savings account right now so at least i have some money saved :thumhup:

Sing the hot girl bummer anthem logic. You will feel better.

Managing money is hard but you'll make it work out :hug:

I need to do my taxes too...

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | MDC | Part II - Electric Boogalooz [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #26794530 - 06/30/20 01:11 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

pirate-blues said:

My lease ends right when the second wave is set to begin and I'm like..:uhoh:. I'm slowwwwwwly moving shit into my roommate's bf's house(2 girls for the price of 1! and someone else to help pay the mortgage lol) because he has the space, could use the furniture(it was like a dude pad w/girlfriends before all this shit, we've been girlifying it a bit) but the actual part of the house I'm moving into won't be open until fall.

for someone with no upper body strength who has to pay people to move for me(either in cash, or food booze and weed), it's just a logistical headache :facepalm:

Yeah it does, no question. It's fun though picking a new place and then visualizing how cool you can make it, but yeah the actual moving part is one of the more terrible aspects of life. Especially for those who have a ton of stuff.

I'm kind of a semi-minimalist but even then if I moved tomorrow it wouldn't be easy at all.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | MDC | Part II - Electric Boogalooz [Re: pirate-blues] * 2
    #26794533 - 06/30/20 01:12 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

pirate-blues said:
Moving sucks!

But enjoy your new beginning :grin:

Moving does sux! But got rid of a bunch of stuff i had a few months ago so it shouldnt be too bad. I only have 4 big items. Gonna need someones help for them for sure.

Thanks Niff. Im pretty doubtful too :lol:

Moving is bitter-sweet. Cool new place but moving all my stuff from one place to another is pretty shitty. I think we can all agree on that one :sadyes:

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
    #26794554 - 06/30/20 01:23 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Been too stoned to post lately. :stoned:

Watching some Voyager. Trying to figure out if Ed Begley Jr., who is in this episode, is the actor I met in a bar in about 2001.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | MDC | Part II - Electric Boogalooz [Re: psi] * 1
    #26794573 - 06/30/20 01:32 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Thatd be badass!

I love Voyager. One of my favorite shows ever. Besides The Next Generation of course. :awesome:

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | MDC | Part II - Electric Boogalooz [Re: pirate-blues]
    #26794575 - 06/30/20 01:32 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

pirate-blues said:

hey big dawg hope u get that out of teh way real quick move is always good ime change is always good there are good/great things coming ur way big dawg 4 real yo!

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

InvisiblePrimal Glitch
literally just vibing
Male User Gallery

Loc: 🌎 Flag
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | MDC | Part II - Electric Boogalooz [Re: psi] * 3
    #26794584 - 06/30/20 01:35 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

psi said:
Been too stoned to post lately. :stoned:

same
fell down that edibles hole for a bit

--------------------

make the changa you wish to see in the world
                                                                gnome sayin'?

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | MDC | Part II - Electric Boogalooz [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26794591 - 06/30/20 01:38 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Thatd be badass!

I love Voyager. One of my favorite shows ever. Besides The Next Generation of course. :awesome:

Sarah Silverman is on this one too. :datass:

Was watching an episode of Voyager the other day where they used some footage straight from the Dyson Sphere episode of TNG where they found Scotty in a transporter buffer.

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | MDC | Part II - Electric Boogalooz [Re: zZZz] * 3
    #26794615 - 06/30/20 01:49 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
Quote:

pirate-blues said:

hey big dawg hope u get that out of teh way real quick move is always good ime change is always good there are good/great things coming ur way big dawg 4 real yo!

:hug:

I like it when you talk like a human being, z. Thankyou for your unending moral support big dawg, it helps 4 real yo :heart:

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | MDC | Part II - Electric Boogalooz [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #26794625 - 06/30/20 01:55 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Henry Starling ! 

It’s cool seeing today’s actors in older shows when they were still trying to make a name for themselves.

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | MDC | Part II - Electric Boogalooz [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 3
    #26794634 - 06/30/20 02:02 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
...will i ever learn the lesson of not overspending? :nonono:

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
im a bit short for jet ski storage

:sherlock:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | MDC | Part II - Electric Boogalooz [Re: PatrickKn] * 1
    #26794664 - 06/30/20 02:18 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Nice catch there :awehigh:

Im not selling the ski! Nope!

Pirate blues, sounds like a cool gig. Its already pre-girliefied. Isnt it cool when zZZ gets all supportive and coherhent and stuff? Pretty dope zZZz!

Alright, time for the bank and the post office (change of address form).

InvisiblepachooDiscord
Witchakookoo

#26794697 - 06/30/20 02:29 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

pirate-blues said:
last night something really weird happened where I was trying to figure out wtf this song was coming through my blue tooth headphones. I rotate through like 5(?) devices between work and personal, so I was running all over the house trying to figure out the source of this AMAZING song. I'm not sure if it came through discord(which was on my laptop upstairs). I still don't know where it came from!!

It was awesome, some edm song with female vocals singing about pain(lol). I'm starting to think my headphones picked it up from outside, because occasionally when I have the windows open at night I hear someone drive by who plays sad indie songs loudly who must live somewhere around here. And I live(oof, I'm staying. I don't live here lol.) right next to a trailhead where people like to sit in cars and smoke weed.

I'm frustrated. It's not in my youtube or streaming history and I have no idea where to start to find it.

Also, I'm loving Ashnikko so far :thumbup:. Hip hop deserves more weird folks.

Is it Boy Harsher - Pain?

:datass:

--------------------

:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

OfflineCujllickduo
Male

Loc: England Flag
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | MDC | Part II - Electric Boogalooz [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26794699 - 06/30/20 02:30 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Am completely satisfied in the evening but if there was a time to sleep it's be now

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | MDC | Part II - Electric Boogalooz [Re: Cujllickduo] * 2
    #26794735 - 06/30/20 02:41 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

deff said:
Hi Dark Star :laugh: :hi:

things are going well with me, about to do some reading. how are you doing? :smile:

Right on, glad to hear that. I’m alright, all things considered. Really nice to see that you’re still around & posting! Our convos in the old spirituality/philosophy forum were a big part of what sucked me into this community :smile:

peebs, here’s some old school female rap for ya;

--------------------

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | MDC | Part II - Electric Boogalooz [Re: Cujllickduo] * 1
    #26794761 - 06/30/20 02:51 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cujllickduo said:
Am completely satisfied in the evening but if there was a time to sleep it's be now

See me I'm mostly unsatisfied in the evening but that's just me.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order