Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | Next >
InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: Larrikin's Newfangled Confluence of Three Ladz | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: koods]
    #26986286 - 10/15/20 01:30 AM (7 days, 3 hours ago)

That is so awesome!!!

I think it was T-rex who posted a video of a guy jetpacking around and it looked super duper amazing!

That would be pretty trippy to be looking out of the airplane window and seeing a guy in a jetpack waving to you. Kind of like the movie where there is a gremlin on the wing, lol.

Didn't the government say they recently found an aircraft that was not from this world? Maybe this tech is resulting from researching that craft.

--------------------
If You're Going Through Hell,
KEEP GOING!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGypsy Boy
Minute Men Member
Male

Loc: Deep in the discoteka
Re: Larrikin's Newfangled Confluence of Three Ladz | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26986595 - 10/15/20 09:11 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

Bought some organic free range chicken for me and my cat today... she loved it, ate a whole bowl full and theres still much left!

Winner
Winner
Chicken fillets
For dinner

:awesome:

--------------------

Apocalypse Now

OfflineMorphinTime
Tulpa
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Angel Grove
Re: Larrikin's Newfangled Confluence of Three Ladz | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: Nickoloxious] * 2
    #26986909 - 10/15/20 12:48 PM (6 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

Nickoloxious said:
Had this small bird fly straight into one of my window panes. I was pretty sure it was a goner by the way it was initially flailing around then became unresponsive, besides breathing and blinking.
:sad:

I scooped it into a egg carton lid, placed it inside a cardboard box with breathing holes and put it in the warmest quietest room in the house. It took about an hour before it started moving again. I opened the box out side and after a minute or so it flew away
:feelsgoodman:

Good job!

So I regularly get hummingbirds that come into my garage when at least one door is open during daytime.  These hummingbirds see the red color of the dangling emergency/backup handle and come in to investigate the possibility of there being a flower. The problem is the realize it isn't a flower, they then panic and head towards the most readily apparent source of light in the garage (the window, the garage door opens towards the west). So they will fly and bang on the window til they exhaust themselves without intervention when they get trapped in there.

So what I do to catch them and bring them back to the outside world is I ever so slowly move under them. I get close enough so when they get too tired from fluttering all spastic-like,  they have to rest on my hand. Then they started getting comfortable resting on my hand, and this takes 10 minutes or so. Eventually they will land on me and not be flighty with fear, and at this point I set them free outside the garage without trapping them or containing them in any way.

Here's the last one, quite dark coloring on the feathers but it's hard to tell as the angle left the subject in silhouette

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2020
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Larrikin's Newfangled Confluence of Three Ladz | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: koods] * 1
    #26987198 - 10/15/20 03:36 PM (6 days, 13 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
This story is nuts. Air traffic control in LA warned aircraft that a man wearing a jet pack was flying at 6,500 feet. The future is here.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-10-14/another-sighting-of-person-wearing-jet-pack-near-lax-prompts-new-investigation

Once I see some close-up photos of a "guy in a jet pack" I will believe its a guy in a jet pack :greyalien:

6,500 ft in the sky if very high and if run out of gas at that height, you're fucked.

But I guess its technically possible right now:

But the biggest issue is carrying fuel and only limited, short-flight amounts can be carried right now.

Offlinedeff
wizardly things
 User Gallery

Loc: local galactic cluster Flag
Re: Larrikin's Newfangled Confluence of Three Ladz | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #26987242 - 10/15/20 03:51 PM (6 days, 12 hours ago)

:aliendance:

--------------------

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Larrikin's Newfangled Confluence of Three Ladz | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: deff] * 3
    #26987343 - 10/15/20 04:56 PM (6 days, 11 hours ago)

:heart:

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2020
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Larrikin's Newfangled Confluence of Three Ladz | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 2
    #26987352 - 10/15/20 05:03 PM (6 days, 11 hours ago)

Hey Cookies, nice to see you :wave:

InvisibleAtreyu
Never Ending

Re: Larrikin's Newfangled Confluence of Three Ladz | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26987748 - 10/15/20 11:45 PM (6 days, 5 hours ago)

Check out tom cruise in his new movie

--------------------

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Re: Larrikin's Newfangled Confluence of Three Ladz | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: Atreyu]
    #26987783 - 10/16/20 12:38 AM (6 days, 4 hours ago)

What a shitty life. Glad I'm at the top of the food chain and don't have to worry about being chased down by snakes.

Actually did you guys see the video of that guy in Utah that was stalked by a cougar for 6 minutes and the cougar started lunging at him. That would be some scary ass shit to go through.

I checked the ads and some lost and founds and didn't see anybody for the longboard that I found so I took it out for a test drive and that bitch is faster than I thought it would be. Almost busted ass a couple times. I might need to find a kid  to give it to or organization to donate the board to.

Anyone on here need a longboard?

--------------------
KEEP GOING!

OfflineMorphinTime
Tulpa
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Angel Grove
Re: Larrikin's Newfangled Confluence of Three Ladz | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26987826 - 10/16/20 01:39 AM (6 days, 3 hours ago)

Can't say I was stalked by a cougar but I was tripping with 2 friends about 8 years ago on a hike in Appalachia, and on the way back to the campsite we heard a cougar screaming from maybe a hundred yards away. It stayed within a few hundred yards until we got near fire we think, because we kept hearing something on the rest of the mile or so trek. At the time we all first heard it we were sweaty and out of breath and probably sounded like easy prey. On a sober, level head, I still would have been concerned, but since i was tripping i was stressing myself out with potential lion fighting scenarios the whole way to camp. Rough night, but that memory of returning to safety while tripping balls will always be very sweet

--------------------

OfflineGypsy Boy
Minute Men Member
Male

Loc: Deep in the discoteka
Re: Larrikin's Newfangled Confluence of Three Ladz | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: MorphinTime]
    #26987970 - 10/16/20 06:51 AM (5 days, 21 hours ago)

If I leave uuuu tomoroooooo
Would u still remember meeeee ?

--------------------

Apocalypse Now

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: Larrikin's Newfangled Confluence of Three Ladz | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: Lophosaurus] * 1
    #26988217 - 10/16/20 11:53 AM (5 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

Lophosaurus said:
Glad I'm at the top of the food chain and don't have to worry about being chased down by snakes.

Drop your ass in the northern wilderess and youre just one step above the rabbits on the food chain. Definitely not at top

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 905 Flag
Re: Larrikin's Newfangled Confluence of Three Ladz | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: trees] * 2
    #26988235 - 10/16/20 12:07 PM (5 days, 16 hours ago)

Depends how well armed you are I guess.

--------------------
BAN OP 2020

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Larrikin's Newfangled Confluence of Three Ladz | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: MorphinTime]
    #26988340 - 10/16/20 01:20 PM (5 days, 15 hours ago)

There was a rabid coyote in my town that attacked a bunch of people. Really fucked up a kid who needed reconstructuve surgery.

https://wtop.com/montgomery-county/2020/10/woman-hurt-after-coyote-attack-in-montgomery-county/

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #26988357 - 10/16/20 01:32 PM (5 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Lophosaurus said:

Mate it's not yours to give away. You need to hand it in to lost and found with the rail company; I've already sent you a link for it.

You're being a thief. Please stop and do the right thing.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OnlineThe Blind Ass
Love affair with reality

Loc: DS9
Re: Larrikin's Newfangled Confluence of Three Ladz | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: koods] * 3
    #26988367 - 10/16/20 01:35 PM (5 days, 15 hours ago)

Got hired & am going to be working full time for UPS next week (warehouse work) :cool:  It seems like a sweet gig, but it’s only seasonal work for now (ends mid Jan/Feb) still, am happy with it though.  How’s everyone doing?  This weather makes my bones & joints ache. 
Also!  Don’t forget to vote - even if it’s just for the lulz. :cheers:

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps - or - give me death caps

Offlinedeff
wizardly things
 User Gallery

Loc: local galactic cluster Flag
Re: Larrikin's Newfangled Confluence of Three Ladz | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26988478 - 10/16/20 02:36 PM (5 days, 14 hours ago)

congrats TBA :cheers:

--------------------

InvisibletyrannicalrexS
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Larrikin's Newfangled Confluence of Three Ladz | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: deff] * 2
    #26988503 - 10/16/20 02:49 PM (5 days, 13 hours ago)

I was in a bbq place  and wearing my shroomery hoodie. A guy says "love that hoodie man" so I directed him to this site. He didn't know about it, lol. If you see this post possible new guy, welcome!

I have a phone interview already next Thursday for another nursing job. It's been less than a week and I got a hit already!:grin: Hope you all are doing well and having fun. I'm ordering some quick fix just in case I have to pee in a cup in a couple of weeks. We have a thanksgiving week road trip planned so I'll have to mention that when I'm hired. I'm pretty sure it will be a pee test, I hope!:eek:

--------------------

Watermelon man-"I think that society and just everything , it dose a good job at making people want to live some bull shit fairytale. it's mostly just so they can suck whatever out of us. The only thing they can suck is my dick." :smile:

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

Re: Larrikin's Newfangled Confluence of Three Ladz | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #26988568 - 10/16/20 03:26 PM (5 days, 13 hours ago)

Awesome job on getting the UPS job! ope Seems like a nice gig and I heard it can be hard to get your foot in the door. Will probably be pretty easy and awesome retirement, especially if you can work your way up the ladder.

T-rex, Good luck on the job interview! Hope you get it and all of your wildest dreams come true!!!

How do you like the nursing field so far? I'm guessing the worst part about it is the scheduling and hours. Am I right on that?

Every time I go into a hospital I think of how cool of a job that must be and must be pretty rewarding too, especially when you help to save the life of someones family member.

At one point I almost hung my tool belt up to go into medical school. Was thinking about becoming an MRI/CAT Scan operator and reader of the results or also a physical therapist seemed like it might be nice. I don't think I could go to work in the same building everyday, but if I was 19 again then I would definitely consider that.

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Quote:

Lophosaurus said:

Mate it's not yours to give away. You need to hand it in to lost and found with the rail company; I've already sent you a link for it.

You're being a thief. Please stop and do the right thing.

That link wasn't to the place I found the board. I already checked multiple lost and founds online for my area and checked into the subway lost and found. No reports of anything, so now it actually is mine to give away.

I did all I could and more than most people would do. Finding something and trying to give it to the owner is far from being a thief and that is the right thing to do. If I give it to them and there is no report then they sell it so it would be better if I just give it to someone who is in need. Plus, it's a used skateboard, it's not like a briefcase full of gold bars. When the guy left it, he probably just took it as a lost. That is what I would have done if it I was the one to leave it behind.

You aren't better than anybody so stop trying so hard with the "I'm a perfect little angel" attitude.

--------------------
KEEP GOING!

InvisibletyrannicalrexS
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #26988637 - 10/16/20 04:01 PM (5 days, 12 hours ago)

Thanks! I have clinical practice experience now so I am applying for clinic jobs that are 9-5 Mon-Fri only,weekends off, and paid holidays. Injection centers, pain management clinics, oncology clinics etc...I get just as much satisfaction helping in those areas as I would in a hospital setting. Maybe more because I'm not as stressed, tired, run down etc... and I can have more one on one with less patients and provide a better quality of care specific to the individual.:grin:
:nursemaryjane:

--------------------

Watermelon man-"I think that society and just everything , it dose a good job at making people want to live some bull shit fairytale. it's mostly just so they can suck whatever out of us. The only thing they can suck is my dick." :smile:

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Community >> The Pub