Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 8
    #26870219 - 08/08/20 02:55 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I really want one day to go canoeing up in some of the lakes in Canada. Yall have like a billion lakes. Maybe somewhere in Alberta.

People are crowding all the nice parks and reserves here and they're also dumping way more trash. Even my neighborhood is covered in so much more trash than usual. As I'm itching to get out the more I'm thinking about going far far away.

The AT and PCT are still closed, along with a ton of national parks, but from what I'm seeing I doubt I'd want to go there if they were open. The trails have been the fixation of my fantasy for a while and now... I hate americans. I hate that they put trash everywhere and are loud as shit and stomp all over beautiful land features.

Quote:

This year’s phenomenal California super bloom was so vibrant with color, you could see it from outer space.

The message went on to say that since the cars were parked illegally, they, along with the lines of pedestrians, got in the way of emergency vehicles.

Other poppy-seeking visitors illegally entered Walker Canyon through barbed wire fence, ignoring directions to stop picking flowers and to stay on designated trails. Rules were emphasized on social media with the hashtag #DontDoomTheBloom.

In one almost unreal incident in March a helicopter illegally landed in the Antelope Valley California Poppy Reserve, crushing flowers in the process. The chopper’s two occupants jumped out and crushed some more as they stomped around the field — then took off when they noticed a ranger approaching.

Here the issue is usually climbing over rock croppings (which I admit is fun) and stepping through watersheds and standing on unstable banks. Like I want people to get into nature more but someone ought to school these ignorant yuppies.

Nature is like vaccines. Or in this case vaccine denial. It's okay if one or two or even a dozen people do it. But if hundreds of people do it... it's fucking bad.

I can't tell you how much trash I've picked up at my parks this summer. I understand sometimes things fall out of a pack, it's certainly happened to me, but... alot of them are obviously shit like "tried to shoot it in the trash can and missed, oh well better leave it." or "this is a nice place for a picnic, let's not take the trash back." Like, fuck you. Do you know how many animals swallow and die from your stupid little plastic candy wrappers? Do you know how many little critters get stuck and drown in your potato salad containers? Do you know what it looks like when heavy rains wash all the trash out of a park or off a highway and into a stopping point? Fuck you. I do. It's horrible.

In fact there's a spot at the small park by work I would regularly visit after rainstorms and spend hours cleaning out. Oil containers, gas containers, pesticides, herbicides, all swimming with normal bullshit trash. And we wonder why our waters are so dirty. Why there's toxic algae blooms almost every year.

Looks like that shit you see from India where the trash is so thick it looks like little islands.

And I'm sorry but IMO if you can't do the very most basic shit to take care of this planet then you don't deserve to live on it. Or, maybe more appropriately, if you're going to act like a child then go find a daycare in the city and leave my nature alone.

TBF the only people I've known to dump seriously harmful things like oil are... mexicans actually. It's more often an ignorance thing than a malice thing. So I don't hate on the people that genuinely don't know better but at the same time there shouldn't be a single american that doesn't understand that littering is illegal and it's illegal because it sucks. It's a convenience thing, and that's what irritates me.

Just like, ya know, it was more convenient to let agricultural runoff destroy our water sheds. You're a little person, your impact is little, it's the numbers that's the problem. You are part of the herd and your responsibility is to do what the herd should be doing.

Which comes back around to the point that there's just too many people all in the same place doing the same things. If we spread out across the globe all 7 billion of us could own 2 acres of our own land.

There's more than enough nature for us all to enjoy. But it's so concentrated in areas of convenience. Stupidity that comes with herds of people is inevitable.

Which is why I want to fuck off to some remote place in Canada.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSonicTitan
 User Gallery

Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 4
    #26870223 - 08/08/20 02:57 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Littering is fucking pathetic.

--------------------
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: SonicTitan] * 2
    #26870258 - 08/08/20 03:28 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Part of many reasons why I left Idaho - you couldn't go to a nice spot in nature without fucking broken beer bottles and shotgun shells and trash everywhere... Oregon takes way better care of their nature - aside from the loggers :mad2:

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Offlinewatermelon mon
Willow Trees

Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: twighead] * 3
    #26870584 - 08/08/20 08:04 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I made all of my hair blue and green. I like it.

--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: twighead] * 1
    #26870594 - 08/08/20 08:10 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

twighead said:
Part of many reasons why I left Idaho - you couldn't go to a nice spot in nature without fucking broken beer bottles and shotgun shells and trash everywhere... Oregon takes way better care of their nature - aside from the loggers :mad2:

So not your own private Idaho

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: koods] * 1
    #26870816 - 08/08/20 11:54 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Hola people. How is everyone? I just had one of the worst drug experiences on my life. I spent a whole strong peak just curled up trying not to puke(which I did numerous times). I got so high so quick. It was weird. I didn't take anything strange. But I've been taking rue every time and I've probably got some reverse tolerance going on or maybe it reacted with something random, It was just dreadful. I was high asf though. Had a fire and some music. I feel good now. Night's not over.hope everyone is doing their best to enjoy themselves

OfflineIslandShroomer
The Other One
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: larry.fisherman] * 5
    #26870821 - 08/09/20 12:00 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I’m high on acid on the Oregon Coast and there is a bioluminescent event. The beach is a fucking disco floorboard!

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: IslandShroomer]
    #26870824 - 08/09/20 12:02 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

That sounds absolutely mindblowing and trippy

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26870825 - 08/09/20 12:03 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Best of vibes to you out there friend

OfflineIslandShroomer
The Other One
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #26870877 - 08/09/20 01:16 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks!

We ran out of firewood, got cold. Hopefully it sticks around for tomorrow. I’m in no shape to chop wood at the moment.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: IslandShroomer]
    #26870911 - 08/09/20 02:32 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

IslandShroomer said:
I’m high on acid on the Oregon Coast and there is a bioluminescent event. The beach is a fucking disco floorboard!

fuck Im missing it! :unwanted:

Sounds amazing thou :awepreciation:

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: IslandShroomer] * 5
    #26870915 - 08/09/20 02:43 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Glad you're doing better!!! I've ate a whole tupperware of shrooms before. Probably multiple ounces, but still my strongest trip ever ended up being only about .5 to 1 gram total trip. No explanation for it.

The Bioluminescent event sounds great!!!

I was just thinking of grabbing some firewood and going to the ocean to watch the sunset earlier today. Maybe I can make it sometime this week. Right now I'm up way pas my bedtime. Was doing some painting and now I'm watching "Aerial America." It's like a history show mixed with drone footage. My painting is getting closer. About 40% done with the background color and then the details will come next. After that, maybe some black outline and shadow to make that mutha poppin!!!

Have a sneak peak and then have a good night everyone!!!

The painting looks dull here, but in real life it is bright and done with neon paint.

OfflineLeningradCowboy
Yes, my name is you?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Siperia underground
    #26870978 - 08/09/20 04:49 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

larry.fisherman said:
Hola people. How is everyone? I just had one of the worst drug experiences on my life. I spent a whole strong peak just curled up trying not to puke(which I did numerous times). I got so high so quick. It was weird. I didn't take anything strange. But I've been taking rue every time and I've probably got some reverse tolerance going on or maybe it reacted with something random, It was just dreadful. I was high asf though. Had a fire and some music. I feel good now. Night's not over.hope everyone is doing their best to enjoy themselves

:hug:

Some times you have to process black stuff:shrug:
Fear&loathing trips usually are therapeutical in some strange way imho.

--------------------
From tundra with love!

FREE HAMHEAD 2020!

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: LeningradCowboy]
    #26871175 - 08/09/20 08:36 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Totally agree. Definitely considered that it could have just been me too, there may have been some overlap with some cocoa though because I wasn't thinking but I'm not so sure.. Theobromine+maoi=bad.. I had a good time though. Still feel nice. No regrets

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo *DELETED* [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #26871178 - 08/09/20 08:39 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by psi

Reason for deletion: ​

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo *DELETED* [Re: psi] * 1
    #26871243 - 08/09/20 09:23 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by psi

Reason for deletion: ​

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: psi]
    #26871306 - 08/09/20 10:12 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

That's too bad buddy. Is that friend the tease? :lol: it's not too bad of a day though out there.. At least here. Overcast but it doesn't feel like it's going to rain . I know a nice park where no one ever is, I might go lay in the grass and listen to music while the kids play. Definitely feeling like one of those days. I'd love to hit the beach but, alas, so lazy.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: koods]
    #26871363 - 08/09/20 10:46 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

IslandShroomer said:

Dude the one and only time I saw bioluminescent plankton at the beach I was on some :lsd: too.

Maybe they know. And they glow to put on a show.

The waves sparkled up on the sand. It was super cool

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

twighead said:

So not your own private Idaho

I would like to own my own private Idaho.
Though I'm not sure wtf is in Idaho other than some good potatoes.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

#26871366 - 08/09/20 10:47 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

larry.fisherman said:
That's too bad buddy. Is that friend the tease? :lol:

Yeah that's the one.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #26871372 - 08/09/20 10:52 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Hope you're feeling alright today Larry.

I planned on making today a cleaning day but so far I want to do exactly nothing.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag