Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale, Left Coast Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Amazon Air Pump, Melatonin

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: Niffla] * 3
    #26867409 - 08/06/20 11:41 PM (5 months, 11 days ago)

@loph
Yes if only there were some type of institution that handled that sort of thing.

You're making alot of assumptions. I had a friend who made alot of assumptions too. He was walking after a couple punks that had crashed a party and snagged a bunch of shit as they left. He thought with 20 of his friends around and being a big guy who was morally right after some guys who were running off that he could get some justice.

He got 2 bullets in the chest. He was 26 years old and his life ended that day.

So I'm sorry but I don't give a fuck about your principles. I've seen alot of shit kids do when they're 1. Kids and stupid and 2. Desperate. I've had to read and hear "[someone you know] died" alot. If you care about your wife and your neighborhood you will air on the side of caution to ensure that you're around to take care of them.

I know I don't know the full situation but that mindset alone concerns me. If you were following him at a distance then fine but please don't be so confident about cornering an animal.

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:
Are you still drinking regularly?

What is not well specifically?

I just drink once a week now. For all of 2020.

I wake up constantly through the night. Like hourly. I never drift into a deep sleep where I just sleep without waking up for like 4 straight hours. I can't even remember the last time that ever happened. I like kinda drift off into that early dream stage, where you're halfway awake and halfway asleep, but still able to have some dreams. And then I wake up and wash, rinse, repeat.

Dude I didn't know this wasn't normal.
Occasionally I sleep like a baby but it's so rare I'm not sure I just don't remember waking up.

Lately my sleep problems have been not being able to fall back to sleep.

Have you tried meditation and all that stuff?

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: Niffla]
    #26867412 - 08/06/20 11:43 PM (5 months, 11 days ago)

Oh Yeah! There will be so many pics that you will be wishing that I never got a peacock. I'm researching and it's looking like it will cost me about $30 for 1 egg. I want to get a really exotic looking one so it might cost me a lil bit more.

What I really really want is an ostrich egg. Then when it gets too big I will release it into Golden Gate Park or maybe the redwood forest. Might be cool for people to randomly see an ostrich run by in the park/forest. Or maybe just donate it to a zoo. Those eggs cost $100 so that probably won't be happening anytime soon. I'll start with a peacock, move up to an emu, and then see about an ostrich.

--------------------
If You're Going Through Hell,
KEEP GOING!

Offlineno_one
Stranger

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: Lophosaurus] * 1
    #26867598 - 08/07/20 04:59 AM (5 months, 11 days ago)

How's everyone here doing tonight?

I made and drank some poppy pod tea about a couple of hours ago and I'm feeling really good right about now. I'm just relaxing and listening to music from Final Fantasy. I'm about to go to sleep soon because I plan to do that thing I've been writing about here for a while now this afternoon. Yeah, I was going to go there to say hello and buy something last Sunday, but I took a nap before going and woke up later then I wanted to and I didn't make it there in time. So, decided to just do everything on Friday instead. I chose Friday because I wanted to sure I'm feeling some what back to normal before I go there. I really don't want to make matters worst then they're already are now. I wish that I stopped taking kratom to get back to normal a long time ago...

Anyways, when I was working today I had a brilliant idea, after I'm done apologizing to everyone that works there, I plan to give each of them something special:grin: I think it's something they will like and it's a good way to thank them for everything.... Oh, if I don't go today, I'll tell everyone here and please rate me 1 shroom.

Oh, it's official!!! I'm going to be picking up some DMT, ketamine and 2F-DCK next week:grin: I can't wait :grin: I've been wanting to try them out for a while now and I finally decided it's time, I push it off long enough. I'll post a trip report here when I get them next week.

Edited by no_one (08/07/20 06:08 AM)

InvisibleNiffla
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 3
    #26867754 - 08/07/20 09:14 AM (5 months, 10 days ago)

Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:

Occasionally I sleep like a baby but it's so rare I'm not sure I just don't remember waking up.

No I haven't but it would be worth a shot. I've heard accounts of people who initially dismissed the idea of meditation entirely only to begrudgingly give it a shot, and they said they were kinda stunned at how it can actually work.

Have you tried it?

--------------------

InvisibleNiffla
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 2
    #26867761 - 08/07/20 09:21 AM (5 months, 10 days ago)

Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:
@loph
I had a friend who made alot of assumptions too. He was walking after a couple punks that had crashed a party and snagged a bunch of shit as they left. He thought with 20 of his friends around and being a big guy who was morally right after some guys who were running off that he could get some justice.

He got 2 bullets in the chest. He was 26 years old and his life ended that day.

Damn.

:feelsbadman:

I was reading a story yesterday about some high school kid in New Mexico -- supposedly a basketball star who from the sound of it would've been on his way to a good university via a basketball scholarship.

Now granted this wasn't chasing down a thief, but apparently the basketball guy was at a get together with some friends and some people showed up that weren't supposed to be there. He (the basketball player) told them to leave and then one of the kids pulled out a gun and just gunned him down right there.

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: Niffla] * 3
    #26867909 - 08/07/20 10:52 AM (5 months, 10 days ago)

A buddy of mine tried to fight off a mugger & got shot several years ago. Didn’t die though. Niffla, I have trouble with sleep too. Cannabis is the only thing that helps me sleep through the night.

--------------------

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: Lophosaurus] * 6
    #26868062 - 08/07/20 12:20 PM (5 months, 10 days ago)

Girl I knew had the same thing happen in South Philly.

Just give up your stuff. Didn't die but got shot in the stomach. Almost kicked the bucket. She struggled mentally for years afterwards as a result, and probably physically too, I'm sure.

Quote:

Lophosaurus said:
Oh Yeah! There will be so many pics that you will be wishing that I never got a peacock. I'm researching and it's looking like it will cost me about $30 for 1 egg. I want to get a really exotic looking one so it might cost me a lil bit more.

What I really really want is an ostrich egg. Then when it gets too big I will release it into Golden Gate Park or maybe the redwood forest. Might be cool for people to randomly see an ostrich run by in the park/forest. Or maybe just donate it to a zoo. Those eggs cost $100 so that probably won't be happening anytime soon. I'll start with a peacock, move up to an emu, and then see about an ostrich.

alright so no. the clear answer is DON'T release the ostrich into the bay area. Get an ostrich saddle, learn to ride, and beat that traffic, duuuuh.

Probably harder to steal than a bike :shrug:

--------------------
:heart:

:sporedrop:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2020
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #26868346 - 08/07/20 03:13 PM (5 months, 10 days ago)

And thats why I want more gun regulations, because too many innocent people die from them. End the senseless killing :sad: :nonono:

Good mornning yall (its actually noon). Just woke up after a night of Overwatch gaming, Dr Dabber dankness (so niceeee) and chilling to MegaShuffle music. Life is goooooood.

Also Im excited about Crypocurrencies right now, its doing well! I almost have 2 grand in my account! Most I ever had :eek:

Now its time for me to install my new Bluray drive into my Desktop :awesomenod:

Offlineichugwindex
Dex
Male

Loc: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26868552 - 08/07/20 04:45 PM (5 months, 10 days ago)

Hi LC!:hi:

Tell me about Megashuffle

Always good to see you are doing well

Omg post 4420 o have to get soooooo baked. Lol danunihnuhmuhmuhnuhnuhnuh to the bong!

--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

Edited by ichugwindex (08/07/20 04:47 PM)

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Esoteric Musings of Carcosa | EMC/MDC/LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: Niffla] * 2
    #26868563 - 08/07/20 04:54 PM (5 months, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:

No I haven't but it would be worth a shot. I've heard accounts of people who initially dismissed the idea of meditation entirely only to begrudgingly give it a shot, and they said they were kinda stunned at how it can actually work.

Have you tried it?

Yeah. For me meditation before bed just kinda keeps me in a meditative state. Restful and better than nothing but not sleep. For me what works better is mediating mid day or right after work.

Also good to put the phone away and keep bed for sex and sleep. If you keep it as a hobby space or thinking space your brain can stick to that idea.

I also take melatonin most nights. 2-3 mg, no more. More can wake you up as it starts to wear off.

Also need to watch my kratom doses as too much of that can keep me up.

My phone has a sleep sounds feayure. I say goodnight google and it plays fireplace, water, or cricket sounds. Prefer audiobooks at night but I like to use goodnight google for naps.

Sleep is super important man. Anything is worth a shot. There is good info online about how to set up a sleep routine.

Also super important for me is to not eat an hour or 2 before bed. Nothing ruins a good night's sleep like waking up choking.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: ichugwindex] * 2
    #26868691 - 08/07/20 06:07 PM (5 months, 10 days ago)

Hitz to da bong! :bongload:

MegaShuffle is an online radio station based in Canada (Thanks Canadians!). They play two genres all day, everyday.

The genre I listen to is All Hit Remixes. Im totally hooked on it. I love it: https://megashuffle.com/all-hit-remixes

And the icing on the cake is the host of MegaShuffle comes on to the station and sometimes says some silly things like makes mistakes and keeps the recording. Also the self-ads are sometimes silly as fuck. Silly Canadians :tongue:

Whats strange is at one point, the station went offline due to not making enough money from donations (its ad-free radio) then the host had to get commercials to help pay for the station, then now theres no ads at all (like how it was before he got ads). Then the music remixes actually got better! (some of the throwbacks are kinda lame thou). I have no idea what happened but its better than ever and again, ad-free!

Its a Musical Blessin :awepreciation:

--------------------
"Conscious contains the ideas, the thoughts, the building blocks behind every reality. Sentience, on the other hand, is the creative force that animates reality and experiences all possible emotions and sensations within them. Consciousness creates reality, sentience experiences reality. Together, consciousness and sentience create the totality of Creation." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms | Trippy Gematrix | Dj Teknological at BandLab.com | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || Remember George Floyd (END THE POLICE STATE!) ||                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017:: Aug 19th to 21st :: Pure Paradise. :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:  :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | Water-Bath Cacti Tea:bongload::cacti: 

InvisibleCosmic_Flame
THE BREAKFAST EMPRESS
Female User Gallery

Loc: Under The Sea
Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 3
    #26868694 - 08/07/20 06:09 PM (5 months, 10 days ago)

--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: Cosmic_Flame]
    #26868696 - 08/07/20 06:10 PM (5 months, 10 days ago)

I used to listen to that song as a teen when I was cruizing in my Blue (micro-flake paint) Ford Explorer back in Hawaii :awehigh:

Ahhhh, good times :bongload:

Offlineichugwindex
Dex
Male

Loc: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26868704 - 08/07/20 06:16 PM (5 months, 10 days ago)

Hella nostalgic

--------------------
Only hope can give rise to the emotion we call despair. But it is nearly impossible for a man to try to live without hope, so I guess that leaves Man no choice but to walk around with despair as his companion.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: ichugwindex] * 2
    #26869176 - 08/07/20 11:18 PM (5 months, 10 days ago)

So.. virtually no storms. Instead of my planned adventures I spent the afternoon being fucked up and fucking shit up and being mad about the coin shortage.

Stupid government can't even make quarters.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #26869274 - 08/08/20 12:46 AM (5 months, 10 days ago)

How come the Gov cant make quarters/coins? I never actually looked it up....

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26869310 - 08/08/20 01:44 AM (5 months, 10 days ago)

The federal reserve was minting less because covid. Apparently minting money wasn't an essential business but fast food drive thru was.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/08/national-coin-shortage-everything-to-know.html

And alot of other stuff.

I was 30 miles away and my tire light came on. I had like 20% as much air in one tire as I should have. I had just cleaned out my car and had no coins at all.

1st place I pulled up in had a card reader. I celebrated my luck until I realized someone ripped the fucking nozzle off.

2nd was quarter only but the store was closed. Went up to a grocery store only to be told that I can't be given quarters. Bro I would have bought more food if I hadn't thought I couldn't use my card for the change I can't get.

I was right salty as I slowly shuttered my way out of town.

Bless that little gas station before I hit the country. It had an operable air pump with a card reader.

I didn't even want to stop but I had just realized I needed gas. Really didn't expect that little station to be in the 21st century.

I feel bad for people who rely on coin laundry.

--------------------

InvisibleSARAtonin
Champagne Leninist
Female

Loc: Whitey on the Moon
Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #26869868 - 08/08/20 12:48 PM (5 months, 9 days ago)

Listened to this last night for the first time in years and it really fucked me up.

You do not do, you do not do 
Any more, black shoe
In which I have lived like a foot 
For thirty years, poor and white, 
Barely daring to breathe or Achoo.

Daddy, I have had to kill you. 
You died before I had time——
Marble-heavy, a bag full of God, 
Ghastly statue with one gray toe 
Big as a Frisco seal

And a head in the freakish Atlantic 
Where it pours bean green over blue 
In the waters off beautiful Nauset. 
I used to pray to recover you.
Ach, du.

In the German tongue, in the Polish town 
Scraped flat by the roller
Of wars, wars, wars.
But the name of the town is common. 
My Polack friend

Says there are a dozen or two. 
So I never could tell where you 
Put your foot, your root,
I never could talk to you.
The tongue stuck in my jaw.

It stuck in a barb wire snare. 
Ich, ich, ich, ich,
I could hardly speak.
I thought every German was you. 
And the language obscene

An engine, an engine
Chuffing me off like a Jew.
A Jew to Dachau, Auschwitz, Belsen. 
I began to talk like a Jew.
I think I may well be a Jew.

The snows of the Tyrol, the clear beer of Vienna 
Are not very pure or true.
With my gipsy ancestress and my weird luck 
And my Taroc pack and my Taroc pack
I may be a bit of a Jew.

I have always been scared of you,
With your Luftwaffe, your gobbledygoo. 
And your neat mustache
And your Aryan eye, bright blue.
Panzer-man, panzer-man, O You——

Not God but a swastika
So black no sky could squeak through. 
Every woman adores a Fascist, 
The boot in the face, the brute 
Brute heart of a brute like you.

You stand at the blackboard, daddy, 
In the picture I have of you,
A cleft in your chin instead of your foot 
But no less a devil for that, no not 
Any less the black man who

Bit my pretty red heart in two.
I was ten when they buried you. 
At twenty I tried to die
And get back, back, back to you.
I thought even the bones would do.

But they pulled me out of the sack, 
And they stuck me together with glue. 
And then I knew what to do.
I made a model of you,
A man in black with a Meinkampf look

And a love of the rack and the screw. 
And I said I do, I do.
So daddy, I’m finally through.
The black telephone’s off at the root, 
The voices just can’t worm through.

If I’ve killed one man, I’ve killed two——
The vampire who said he was you 
And drank my blood for a year,
Seven years, if you want to know.
Daddy, you can lie back now.

There’s a stake in your fat black heart 
And the villagers never liked you.
They are dancing and stamping on you. 
They always knew it was you.
Daddy, daddy, you bastard, I’m through.

--------------------

Offlinegopher
Egg hatcher
I'm a teapot

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #26869961 - 08/08/20 01:54 PM (5 months, 9 days ago)

Im going to make some dollar store, just add water pancakes soon, they come out flat but I still like them

--------------------
In essence, your body knows better than the experts how much salt it needs--and telling someone to restrict their salt intake is akin to telling someone to restrict their water intake when they are thirsty. It just makes no biological sense.

The salt fix -- James DiNicolantonio -- Doctor of pharmacy and cardiovascular research scientist

:kratom:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Musings Divination of Carcosa | EMC / MDC / LNC | Part 2 Electric Boogaloo [Re: gopher]
    #26869995 - 08/08/20 02:15 PM (5 months, 9 days ago)

That comma threw me off.

I like instant pancakes, especially when you add chocolate chips to them. :awesomenod:

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale, Left Coast Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Amazon Air Pump, Melatonin

Community >> The Pub