Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Amazon Ayahuasca, Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinehewamakani
Stranger
Fresh GTs
    #26759935 - 06/20/20 03:57 PM (13 days, 18 hours ago)

Aloha from Maui! I am an experienced traveler, but last night has left me shook. I harvested 24g wet of my latest grow, eager to try fresh caps as i usually consume them dry. I have gone as deep as 7g dry lemon tek which definitely made an impression. I had to use a different spore supplier due to covid-19 bullshit, and it appears that I have a strange hybrid as these GTs have a 'fez hat' structure on the cap that I've never seen before. 24g wet should equal 2.4g dry so I assumed this would be a nice introductory dose, I was wrong. I consumed the caps at 8pm and washed them down with some orange juice, 8 minutes later I could feel some tingling so I knew I was in for a ride. I put my headphones on and listened to a mostly mellow playlist, about an hour in the music got too intense and I could feel a powerful wave enveloping me. I was having incredible visual field distortions and began to get very hot. I got stuck in this pattern of being uncomfortable yet powerless to change my situation. At this point I entered a full ayahuasca state of overwhelming motion, I felt a purge coming on but I had consumed on an empty stomach. I hovered over the toilet for what felt like an hour, my body was cramping and protesting. I could feel the flesh on my legs swelling and enveloping my hands as i was in the position to purge. I could feel pressure as if I was holding up the world like Atlas. I could hear drunk people arguing in the house behind mine and i wanted to get away from the negativity but I held my ground and felt that I was processing their crap. I was on the verge of losing my shit for a couple hours at least, I could sense my guides around me providing support as I held space for all the pain and struggle in the world. I am proud of myself for riding those powerful waves but it seemed like the work I needed to do on myself was co-opted by the weird energies outside the house. I was peaking from 9:45 until at least midnight, after a final dog fight/people yelling outside things fell quiet and I began to smile realizing that things were leveling off. Powerful waves kept washing over me at this point but I knew i was regaining control. I am amazed at the difference in the fresh caps, there were so many layers to the experience and it felt very clean, no perceptible body load or stomach cramping that I'm used to. By 1am I felt ok to lay down, but my mind was still turning and my body just felt wrecked. I decided to vape some herb and this helped me to come down. I slept until the bright sun started coming in the windows. Its hard to sleep late in Hawaii as first light begins at 5am or before. The conjunction of the summer solstice, new moon, and solar eclipse is opening some powerful portals right now I was drawn into these energies. Mahalo for hearing me out and I want to send love to you all!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OnlineDJ Ed
Mushroom Engineer
Male

Loc: UK Flag
Re: Fresh GTs [Re: hewamakani]
    #26762108 - 06/21/20 04:21 AM (13 days, 6 hours ago)

Peace and love, brother; thank you for sharing. Fresh is always so much nicer than dry. But had a bad trip a couple of months back and am still struggling to dip my toes back in. Had two fresh harvests in the last two weeks, but I’ve foregone both opportunities to have fresh - I think the lockdown has finally got to me, nd ruined my set, better to wait it out now. But reading happy trip reports is keeping me going :thumbup:

Mush love
DJ Ed

--------------------
“It’s like when you see a mountain lion,” he suggested. “If you run, it will chase you. So you must stand your ground.”
Michael Pollan: How To Change Your Mind

“The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.”
Terence McKenna

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Fresh GTs [Re: hewamakani]
    #26778760 - 06/24/20 10:58 AM (9 days, 23 hours ago)

sounds like an excellent strain of mushrooms.

you could get away with about 1/2 your dose for a good time, enabling you to keep some distinction between the toilet bowl planet and the clamorous brightened neighborhood impinging on every breath and muscle,
and making it easier to navigate to the more enjoyable spaces in your apartment/home.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Amazon Ayahuasca, Magic Flight Launch Box, Vaporizer

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports